Civil Penalty Pt. 10

Story Info
Beth and Marguerite continue sparring.
9k words
4.82
3.9k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

Civil Penalty Part 10

Gortmundy

***

This is a guest chapter written by Gortmundy - who also wrote the second half of Civil Penalty Part 9.

This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories and Carl_Bradford. If you are offended by legal slavery stories, or if you have strong feelings that slavery stories should conform to the way you think slavery should be portrayed, please do not read this story and keep looking for something you will enjoy.

Parts of this story are non-consensual/reluctant. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

***

Recap: Elizabeth Cartwright, the CTO of Absconditus, Inc., was forced to agree to a civil penalty with the SEC after being accused of insider trading. As part of her punishment, she was required to spend six months as a clothed Extraordinary Talent slave working for her previous employer and six evenings a week as a collared sex slave, serving her co-workers.

Beth returned from a slave camp where she was trained in various sexual skills, and thereafter, she was kept available for sexual encounters every night from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.

It was later found that her enslavement had been part of a larger bid-rigging conspiracy organised against her and Absconditus by a rival corporation and orchestrated by Marguerite Foucault, a fierce competitor of Elizabeth's. The conspiracy failed, and despite her slavery, Elizabeth was instrumental in securing a large multi-million-dollar military contract. Vindicated and freed, she was subsequently elevated to CEO of Absonditus and has enjoyed both her success and a certain level of vengeance against those who had previously tormented her.

She has since found love, married Colonel Delano Ortiz, and purchased the contract for the now enslaved adversary, Marguerite Foucault.

***

POV: Elizabeth Ortiz nèe Cartwright

Augustus Devon, Chairman of the Board, Absconditus Inc., sat behind the desk in his palatial office, and his well-schooled expression was nigh impossible to read as he regarded me. He had called me upstairs to congratulate me personally on the latest contract we had pulled in, our third in the last few months, and I had just mentioned how I felt that much of that success was due in no small part to the input by our corporate slave Marguerite Foucault.

She had been sentenced to sixteen years of slavery for orchestrating the corporate espionage, criminal conspiracy and bid-rigging scheme that had seen me falsely enslaved for six months.

I had been an Extraordinary Talent slave during the day and was allowed to dress during work hours. Worse, in the evenings, I had been kept naked and sexually available to my fellow employees for the first four months of my enslavement. Before the conspiracy was finally uncovered, I had been fucked, gang-banged, and abused countless times by innumerable men, including the one sitting right before me.

As a sex slave, I had been regularly dosed with "Hornyjuice" that had increased my libido almost out of control, and I was ashamed to say that, whether because of the drugs or not, there were times when I thoroughly revelled in my own debasement, and even now I sometimes felt a warm trickling thrill running through my nether regions and tickling its way down my spine as I thought back at the things I had done.

The woman we were discussing was about as wicked as they came, thoroughly amoral, and probably a borderline sociopath, but there was no doubting her abilities. She grew bored at the drop of a hat, and she could sulk like the worst petulant teenager, but when the mood took her, she would throw herself body and soul into a project that inspired her, and she was brilliant. Unhinged but brilliant.

Augustus sighed as I pressed on.

"What are we going to do about her? I mean, long term?"

"Marguerite?"

I sipped the bourbon he had handed me and nodded.

Devon looked up from his own glass, and those steely grey eyes pierced me, "I am absolutely not going to free her or move in that direction, Beth."

"Well, that's definitive."

"Beth, you and she have this weirdly competitive cooperative thing going on, and you are absolutely crushing it between you. Our revenue streams have never looked so good, and I'd need to have my head examined if I even considered jeopardising that."

I licked my lips nervously and looked down at my lap, "Um, which of us is better?"

He smirked, "In bed? That's an interesting question."

"No!"

His mischievous grin made those grey eyes glitter in that way that still made my heart flutter slightly as he drew a breath and considered the question, "You know, that's harder to answer than you might think. You're definitely more methodical, logical, and thorough in your approach, while I think she has the edge on innovation, if only just. Hmm, put it this way: if I got you both to design a racing car, I'd want to be in yours, but hers would be faster. It would also quite possibly explode. You'd try and keep the driver safe while she wouldn't give a shit about the poor bugger. She'd only care about making the thing go like a damned rocket. Now, between you, when you finally beat one of your concepts to death, you come up with designs that literally blow the competition clean out of the water."

"We need to reward her."

"Sentiment, my dear?"

"Oh, no, but she needs her ego stroked regularly," As well as other parts of her, I thought with a slight blush, "otherwise she'll eventually grow sullen, I think, and if that happens, we could take corrective action course, but I fear we'd lose that innovative spark you just spoke of."

He nodded and then shrugged, "That is a problem for the CEO, Beth. It comes with the territory. Were it me, I'd just ask what she wants and suggest a way for her to earn it if it's not outrageous. But I'm not losing her, or you for that matter. You get the credit if you can make it work; if it falls to bits, you carry the can. You're the CEO, and the proverbial buck stops with you."

I snorted, "Gee, thanks."

Finishing my drink, I put the heavy glass down, but as I rose to leave, he stopped me with a smile, "Beth, I think you're the better leader by far. You get the best from the people working for you, while I suspect her more abrasive and demanding approach would not get the same results. You are not interchangeable, as fun an idea as that might be."

I snorted, "You smoothie."

"That's what they pay me for, my dear."

***

I sat across the coffee table from Marguerite in the penthouse suite where I'd established her. We were perched on the edge of our seats like feral cats in heat, eyeing each other as we sipped our coffee. Poor Pam had scented the tension in the air and, after fetching our coffee, had nervously fled, scampering off as quickly as she could.

Eventually, I sighed and carefully placed my cup down, "So, corporate security called me yesterday about something one of their sweeps found on your computer."

She grinned, "The collar modifications?"

"Yup. You planning an escape?"

Her laugh was bright and genuine, "Did you examine them?"

"No, I thought I'd just ask."

"I looked at turning it into a Fitbit for when I go to the gym. I was just messing about."

"So, no great escape plan then?"

She sipped her coffee and sighed, "No, I already planned that out and made all the necessary arrangements months ago, not long after I arrived. Built a simple little jammer for the collar so I could get it off without sending out an alarm and a really cute little doppelganger device that copied its signals so I could mislead pursuit. I already had money, false identification papers and a passport hidden away at a drop location," she shrugged, "calculated my chances of successfully pulling it off at about 84% or thereabouts."

I nodded, "Not bad, why didn't you do it?"

She sighed, "It would have almost certainly meant never seeing my kids again and fucking with their future. The Feds would have put them on a watch list for sure in case they came to join me, and their chances of ever getting a good career with that hanging over their head and me on the run would have been utterly screwed, especially if they ever want to do government work."

Pursing my lips, I sighed, "Yeah, true. Sorry about that."

She grinned wickedly, "I had another plan where I kidnapped you and took you with me. But I could never get the odds of successfully pulling that one off up over 32%."

I stared and then snorted, "Not great, but what would you have done with me if it had worked?"

Marguerite sipped her coffee and stared out the window at the rain, "Not sure, really; probably bought you dinner, fucked your brains out, and let you go."

I was surprised, and it must have shown because she giggled like a schoolgirl as I forced myself to ask, "Really? That's it? After all that's happened? Why?"

She shrugged, "That was never just about hurting you. Oh, that's what happened, and that's what I planned, and I got a real kick out of listening to the stories of you getting banged like a drum, but the actual point was to destroy your reputation so I could steal the contracts you were working on. The rest was just a bonus."

"Nothing personal then, is that it?"

She grinned, and her eyes sparkled at the memories, "Fuck no! I loved every second of imagining what was happening to you; I used to play with myself at night just thinking about it. But that wasn't the objective, is all I'm saying."

"Great, so why be so magnanimous if you managed to successfully snatch me?"

"Because, Elizabeth, if I pulled it off, I would have beaten you, and that would have been the whole point! I would have fucked you like a bitch in heat, then tossed you aside like a used rag, and I would have gloated! It would have been fucking awesome."

I couldn't help chuckling at how her eyes lit up as she imagined her victory, "You're evil, Marguerite."

She nodded happily.

Thinking back at everything that had been done to me while I was enslaved might have caused the sensations of anger or lust that I sometimes felt bubbling up to resurface, so I squashed it down. Instead, refilled my cup from the pot as I eyed the enigmatic woman before me. Try as I might, I couldn't detect even a shred of regret in the beautiful, deep, hazel eyes that stared back at me.

I thought back to a line I had heard in a movie long ago where one of the characters described the monster that haunted them, "A perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility, a survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality."

"Yup, that's her in a fucking nutshell."

I sighed, "I spoke to Devon today."

"Oh, how is dear Augustus? I've not seen him since the night he introduced me to the Board."

My face fell, "He didn't, did he?"

"Oh, he certainly did, repeatedly, him and that cute little PA of his. What is the deal with those two anyway? But it wasn't so bad," she chuckled darkly and nodded to me, "I mean, I didn't get banged by the whole Board like some people I could mention. Maybe he's trying to set an example for your benefit in that regard, so instead, he took me to dinner, and we ended up back at his place later. I tried really, really hard to seduce him, but he's a crafty one. He just screwed me a few times and then watched as his PA teased the absolute shit out of me. She's wicked, that one. It was a pretty good night, to be honest. So, what were you talking to him about?"

Clearing my throat, I tried to disguise how warm I suddenly felt by squeezing my thighs together, "Um, you."

"Oh?"

"I was wondering if there was some way we could make your situation more amenable."

She grinned, "And I bet he told you to piss off in no uncertain terms."

"Not... entirely. Augustus said there was no way he was ever letting you go or risking losing his control over you, but when I pressed him, he said I should just ask you what you wanted, and if it wasn't too outrageous, I should find a way to let you earn it."

Her eyes narrowed, "Really? Now that is interesting."

I shrugged, "I told you; you're a useful asset, and as much as the situation allows, I want you to feel valued."

She nodded, "Well, I know you're paying for my kids to go through college, and I already uncovered the savings accounts you set up for them and even the sneaky little escrow account you put in place for me when I finally get free of this mess. That was really a nice gesture, by the way, and I liked the devious way you let me find out about it. I already have the run of the building; I don't have to screw everyone who wants a turn, and you let me live in the Penthouse with decent food and even an allowance to buy stuff. Hell, I ordered a pizza yesterday just to see what would happen, and the security guys delivered it right to my door with a smile. I invited them in for ... a slice, but they said they couldn't, not without your say-so. So, a slave and prisoner I may be, but it's not exactly Colditz Castle."

"I tried to make it better than my experience is all."

She shook her head with what almost sounded like a sigh of regret, "You're a better person than me, Beth, I'll give you that much."

I shrugged, "So, is there anything you want that maybe I can swing for you?"

Looking down into her coffee, she pursed her lips thoughtfully for a moment, "Hmm, maybe."

"What is it?"

Peering up from under her brows, her eyes glittered with chilling effect, "You."

"Huh?"

"Sign a FINO to be mine for a while. I think I could have fun torturing you for a while."

I laughed, "Not a fucking chance! Besides, slaves can't own anyone."

"Aww, spoilsport. How about you sign one giving yourself to Gianna on the understanding that she places you under my sole care?"

"Hmm, that could work, legally, that is, but why in Hell would I ever agree to that?"

"It would be fun."

"Yea, for you."

Her smile would have put a tiger to shame, "Oh, you never know; you might not find it that awful. Besides, as soon as the FINO is over, I'd be back as your vulnerable slave, and you could punish me if I went too far."

"Why?"

She poured cream into her coffee and stirred it before licking the spoon with a suggestive smile, "You're the toy I didn't get to play with, unlike the other conspirators. Oh, we've had some fun, but it's always been on your terms. I want to torture you until you can't help yourself and really cut loose, and then watch what happens."

I grinned back at her, "Interesting, but what would I get out of it? Devon did say you had to earn your reward after all."

She pouted, "Am I not doing enough already?"

"Hmm, maybe. Tell you what, if I signed a FINO for, say, one day a month, how about you agree to be mine for twice that?"

Her brows furrowed, "But, I'm already a slave, Beth. You can already do anything you want with me any time you want."

I turned and gestured to her, "True enough, I can do anything I like with this body of yours," I pointed to her head and her heart, "But what if I'm interested in what's really in there and in there? You're a hard nut to crack, Marguerite. But if you give yourself to me fully and freely, for one weekend a month, completely, with no hiding, I'll agree to your request."

She swallowed, "You're asking a lot."

"You started this game. I'm just raising the stakes. Now, do you have the guts to play?"

She chuckled, "Oh, I'm definitely kidnapping you one day."

Looking into those eyes, I knew she wasn't entirely kidding, "I look forward to it. Just let me know in advance so I can pack some underwear."

"You wouldn't need any."

"Promises, promises."

She stared at me for a long, long time, nails drumming lightly against her coffee cup, and I could practically hear the wheels turning. Finally, she slowly nodded, "Agreed, but on one condition."

"What?"

"I get my first day today, starting right now."

I tilted my head and smirked slightly, "Denied; for a start, I'm not yet protected by a FINO agreement, plus I have a critical meeting this afternoon. Assuming Gianna can get the paperwork done and registered, you can have me tomorrow, midday to midnight, if you like."

"Very well," she licked her lips, "oh, I am going to have so much fun with you."

I casually finished my coffee and felt a frisson of excitement as I wondered what punishments Delano would delightfully inflict on me for playing with Marguerite. I phoned my assistant and asked her to clear my calendar for tomorrow afternoon and evening. With my phone still in my hand, I selected a number that very, very few people had on speed dial.

After a moment, I lifted it to my ear, and meeting her unblinking gaze with one of my own, I smiled sweetly as I spoke, "Augustus, yes, I was wondering if I could ask a small favour. Might you send your lovely PA to the Penthouse? I have a job for her. Why yes, I expect it to take all the rest of today and all night as well, I should think. And tell her from me, I expect nothing less than for her to thoroughly and vigorously apply herself to the task at hand. Thank you."

I closed my phone with a snap, "We'll see."

She shook her head with a groan, "Oh Beth, you're a bitch."

"Takes one to know one. See you tomorrow then."

***

When I got home and told Delano at dinner what I was planning, he got so turned on the horny bastard fucked me right there and then on the table. I squealed, thrashed about, and wriggled my ass as he pounded me to a marvellous orgasm that left us both breathless and me leaking like a sieve.

That night I teased him in bed as I lightly toyed with his cock and whispered in my most sultry voice what I thought the PA was probably doing to Marguerite at that very moment. Moments later, I was flat on my back as he thrust himself into me with a ravenous growl. He fucked me missionary position, rhythmically sliding his whole length back and forth inside me as I panted and wrapped my legs around him. Then, when he leaned down and playfully bit my rock-hard nipples, I howled and came like a racing horse.

I was still on a high when he flipped me over, and raising my hips, he pushed himself back inside me. I was so well lubricated by then that his entire length slid into me effortlessly, and I could hear the wet sounds slurping and the impact of his groin against the soft curves of my butt as he thrust into me repeatedly until the wild sensations had me clawing at the sheets and biting into my pillow to muffle my lust-filled screams as I came again.

Afterwards, we kissed and cuddled for a long while before going for a shower together. He murmured softly and kissed my earlobes as he gently fucked me from behind while I held onto the faucet and pushed my ass back onto him.

Absolutely sated, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Of course, the next morning, he chose to stop me just as I was leaving for work and instead bent me over our trusty dining room table, rucked up my skirt and slid his hands up along my silk stockings. Easing my panties aside, he pushed into me again, and I groaned happily and moved my legs apart as he gave me another damned good fucking. It ended with me on my knees in front of him, hair and makeup completely mussed as I swallowed an absolute mouthful.

Helping me back to my feet, he stopped me from fixing my appearance, "You look absolutely ravishing as you are, my dear."

I chuckled, "I look like I've been absolutely ravished, you mean."

He smiled and produced the cane he had bought, chuckling as he gave it a playful swish through the air. The swift flick caused his West Point ring to catch the light as the rod made a rather sinister sound, I thought. Grinning, he placed the cane squarely on the table, "Uh oh."

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers