Civil Penalty Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, my God! You're good at that."

There was a soft chuckle, "My time at the Ski Pole Sex Ranch wasn't completely wasted, Mistress. I learned a few things."

I had to bite my lip as a second finger joined the first, "A-are you going to send me there?"

Her fingers continued their delicious torment, but her kissing paused momentarily, "I hadn't considered it. Would you like me to?"

The question confused me, "Would I?"

She resumed licking my ear, and I turned my head so she could kiss my mouth. Our lips met, and I felt her tongue slither inside to mingle with my own. The fingers down below increased their exploration, and she chuckled as I squeezed my thighs closed about her hand. God, either the water of this bath was getting hotter, or I was getting close.

I hated that my voice sounded almost like a whimper when I moaned, "I-I thought I was supposed, oh fuuck, supposed to be torturing you?"

She pinched one of my nipples, causing me to squeal, and a third finger slipped inside me as she whispered in my ear, "Feel free."

"Th-this is a trick isn't... ohh yesss that feels goood! Isn't it, t-to... to distract me?"

"Mmhmm, is it working? Would you like me to stop?"

"D-don't you fucking dare!"

I interrupted her mischievous giggle by reaching up to pull her head close, and our mouths met again in a long, deeply delicious kiss. I panted into her mouth as our tongues entwined, and her fingers mercilessly stoked the fire down below into a damned furnace as she worked my sex, playing it like a maestro.

Eventually, the boiling heat and burning sensations were too much. It felt like she was turning my insides to liquid, and when she pinched my nipple again, the sensation tipped me right over the edge. My whole body tensed, and I clutched at her, whimpering as she brought me to a shuddering climax, "Ohhh fuuuuck...."

My mind went completely blank, and I released a long, shuddering breath as I started to come down from that wonderful high. I'd always loved that post-orgasmic feeling, and this time was even better than usual.

When the cotton wool finally lifted, I found myself sitting on the bed, wrapped in thick, warm towels as Beth knelt in front of me, completely naked, gently drying my legs. The towel was soft, and her fingers surprisingly strong as she worked her way along my calf muscles. My fists clenched on the sheets, and my breath hissed at the electric sensations as she worked on my feet.

She giggled, "I love how sensitive your feet are, Marguerite. You actually blush when I touch them. I didn't expect that."

Lowering her head, she kissed the foot she had just dried, and I shivered as her warm tongue tickled my toes before sucking each toe into her mouth and playing with it delightfully. Her lips followed her hands as she began working her way up along my leg. I whined as she began to work on me, "Again? How are you not tired, Beth?"

She chuckled and looked up, "Nobody's done anything to me yet, and trust me, four months as a sex slave does wonders for your stamina."

My resigned groan as her gentle push had me flopping backwards onto my back turned into a squeal of delight as her lips reached my sex and her inquisitive tongue went exploring with exquisite skill. My legs wrapped around her, and moments later, my fingers clawed her hair as I desperately pulled her mouth onto me.

The first orgasm hit like a lightning bolt, but the bitch just chuckled and kept going as I mewled and cried and thrashed helplessly. Her tongue slithered deep inside me as she licked along my labia and teasingly probed my clit, and I was surprised my copious juices didn't drown the cow, and I screamed as she brought me off again.

By the fourth climax, I was a complete mess, barely able to think, let alone move. Beth pulled back with a sigh, but then an almost malevolent gleam sparkled in her eyes, and she lowered her head again to wring out one final orgasm. After she was done, she wrapped the warm towels around me again and cheekily kissed me on the forehead, "That should do it. I'll just go make us some dinner, Mistress. Call if you need anything. This slave is happy to serve."

She strutted off, her lovely hips swinging, naked as a jaybird, and seemingly happy as a clam, and I just lay there, utterly spent, completely sated, with barely enough energy to whimper.

Dinner was Alaskan salmon with green beans almondine, and roasted asparagus, it was delicious, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Her eyes sparkled, and her lips were curled in an alluring smile. Even after all that had happened, I felt myself growing warm again as a sensation of desire tickled its way down my body. All I could think about were those lips kissing me, those fingers touching me, and I lushed as I felt myself growing wet again.

I tried to stifle it, but I couldn't help shifting in my seat, and a small sound escaped my lips.

She looked up and refilled my wine glass with a smile. As she leaned across the table, all I could think about were those gorgeous breasts and that wonderful cleavage, and I groaned, "I... I don't understand. It's not meant to be like this. I can barely think."

My clumsy fingers almost toppled my glass as I gulped down half of it in one go, and she shook her head before reaching out with a napkin to gently dab my lips. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her fingers, but she teasingly drew her hand away.

"It's not your fault, Marguerite, it's the Hornyjuice."

Finally, a small fire began to smoulder inside me as her words registered, and my brain cleared just a little, "Y-you drugged me?"

Shaking her head, she frowned, "No, I had no idea that woman was going to use that stuff on you topically," her frown turned into a predatory smile, "but I can't say I'm sorry. I've had a wonderful time."

"S'not fair..." I whimpered, "This was s'posed to be my day."

"I know. Do you feel cheated?"

It was the fucking drugs, I swear it! Honestly, I never meant a fucking word when I looked up at her and almost melted as she reached out to me, "N-no... It's been nice."

"I'm glad, but still, I've been dreadfully naughty taking advantage like this. Shouldn't there be a punishment, Mistress."

As she spoke, she lifted her dessert spoon and lasciviously licked away the last few smears of Crème brûlée. It was hypnotic.

"P-punishment?"

"Oh yes, maybe a spanking? Would you like that?"

"I-I think so..."

Rising from her seat, she gently led me to the couch, and moments later, I found myself lying across her lap. It was so warm, so comforting, so... wait! "What the fuck?"

"But I-I thought I was to punish you?"

She smiled, "Oh no, you've let this naughty slave off with so much tonight. You've not been a very good Mistress at all. Shouldn't you be punished for setting such a bad example to this poor slave? Wouldn't that be proper?"

As she spoke, her hand caressed my bottom before slipping down, and I whined as a finger slid inside me again, "Oh, yesss."

The spanking she gave me lasted a long, long time, and the cheeks of my bottom were wonderfully red and deliciously warm by the time she was done. She had stopped so often to caress or kiss me that I had stopped feeling any pain long ago, and I never wanted it to end. Finally, she just held me as I cried like a little girl as the gamut of emotions I'd been feeling drained from me like a flood, leaving me sobbing, exhausted and aroused.

Leading me to the bed, she wrapped me in warm blankets and lay alongside me, holding me, stroking my hair, whispering to me, sometimes kissing, sometimes just rocking me.

Eventually, I slept until we were awoken by a ping from her phone. I sighed, knowing what that awful sound meant. Finally, I drew a breath, "That's midnight, Beth."

She only snuggled closer, "I know. But I can stay a while longer. If you'd like."

***

The next morning, Gianna looked up and grinned as Beth entered her office and, very gingerly, sat down on the chair opposite.

Chuckling as she poured the coffee for her boss, she quipped, "Rough night?"

Beth rolled her eyes, "Let's just say Delano was less than impressed with me coming home at three in the morning instead of just after midnight."

Gianna nodded and placed the coffee cup in front of her friend before moving around the room, closing the blinds and turning with a smile, "OK, show me?"

"Seriously?"

"Yup."

With a sigh, Beth stood and gingerly pulled up her skirt before lowering the distinctly loose-fitting French knickers she was wearing to reveal the nine still quite red welts that decorated her posterior.

Gianna whistled in admiration and had to stop herself from reaching out to stroke the lovely sight, "Oh, that's a nice pattern. He's getting good at that. But, uh, nine?"

"The six he promised and one extra for every hour I kept him waiting."

Gianna grinned, "I bet he made it up to you right after, though, yes?"

The involuntary flush that came to Beth's face was answer enough, but she listened avidly, occasionally shifting in her seat, as her friend gave up the story, "The horny bastard was bloody insatiable. I swear he enjoys putting stripes on my ass!"

"Who wouldn't?"

"Huh?"

Gianna feigned innocence, "What? Oh, nothing."

"Yeah, right."

Gianna chuckled, "So what happened? Come on, I want sordid details!"

"He banged me right there and then, and hot shit, he was keen! It was like he wanted to nail me right into the table."

"Mmm, sounds good."

Beth grinned, "It was, rather. Anyway, afterwards he fucked me in the shower and then twice in bed. Then woke up in the morning with a raging hard-on that I had to deal with..."

"How?"

"Huh?"

"How did you deal with it?"

"Oh, I jumped his bones obviously, then it was another quickie in the shower, then a blowjob to finish off."

"Jesus, Beth, I envy you."

"Oh, he wasn't done! I swear he does this deliberately."

"What?"

"Stopped me just as I was leaving and bent me over the dining room table for another good rogering before kicking my ass out the door, with my hair and makeup a complete mess and leaking like a damned sieve, again!"

Gianna giggled, "Lucky bitch!"

"Oh, you should have seen the look the neighbour gave me."

"I bet. You're going to need a new table if this keeps up."

***