Civilized Behavior Pt. 02

Story Info
The thugs have more fun with the ladies in the kitchen.
6.4k words
4.69
17.1k
14
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,365 Followers

I hope everyone enjoyed the first part and here is the second. I need to thank Scooter111 and his wife for this story as they contacted me to write it. They have both put a large amount of input into it, and have had a huge amount of fun with it, as have I. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. I do need to make a disclaimer, again this story goes into some areas I don't have a lot of experience in, but Scooter was able to advise some and I learned a lot while writing.

Enjoy.

Part II

"Mother, what do we do?"

Verity looked around the kitchen quickly and said "Hush! We need to stay calm and think!"

Verity shifted in her seat and grimaced. Her sweater squished as she moved and she shuddered thinking about what had made it wet.

Verity, Ivanka and Sophie were sitting around the breakfast table in various states of dress. Their clothing had all been locked up and Packer had forced them to wear what they had on yesterday. Ivanka was wearing her pin strip suit top and skirt over her maid outfit. Sophie was wearing her suitcoat over her lingerie and Verity had her sweater on. She shifted uncomfortably feeling more nastiness ooze out of pussy.

The damned men hadn't even let them clean up!

But Packer had been insistent they get some food. He was worried about making sure the drugs possible side effects were offset and that involved pull meals. And Verity needed some time to think so she had led the other two into the dining room and they had started to eat.

Oddly enough the scum had at least one cook among them, they had helped themselves to bacon, eggs and bread with plenty of butter. And Verity had found herself famished and was soon putting away the food regardless of her current situation.

Ivanka was obviously in a rage. She was flushed red and now and then would make a fist. She would take a breath and then relax just a bit.

Sophie was twitchy. She looked like a cornered rabbit, nervously looking around and jumping at every noise.

And Caroline?

"Good morning ladies! Please help yourself to breakfast! Ring if you need anything, I will be in the study seeing to the morning wood of the men." That has been the cheerful greeting they had gotten when they walked into the room and saw Caroline, the toughest prison guard in Ivanka's whole staff, decked out in a skimpy maid's outfit. She had showered apparently, and was wearing full makeup, six inch black heels with little white bows, black lace thigh stockings with white bows at the top, no panties, a black garter belt with suspenders, a small white apron, no top, white lace gloves, a black bow on a white lace neck wrap and a tiny white maid's hat.

She had curtsied and then minced off humming a cheerful tune. Shortly thereafter they had heard sounds of grunting and moaning from down the hall.

"Fuck. If they can turn Caroline into a whore in one sitting, what chance do we have?" Ivanka muttered as she ate another bite. The drugs they had been given had given her a huge appetite and the three women mostly focused on their food for a while.

Verity slowed down after getting another plate. She frowned at the ash marks on the table from where someone had ground out a cigarette and sighed at the stains on the carpet where someone had dumped mustard over. She sat down and glanced around.

"Now, listen while you eat. Slow down if you can so we can talk, and keep quiet. They may have bugged this room."

They glanced around and then Ivanka shifted her chair to watch the doorway that led to the grunting.

"So, we were drugged, against our will. If we can somehow escape, even if that tape gets out, we can recover. They tricked us, a blood test will show we had the drugs and it's our word against theirs. Given our position, we should be okay. Embarrassing yes, but doable. In fact, we could really use this to our advantage and work it for more laws. We are the victims here after all." Verity said.

Ivanka nodded. "I agree and was thinking along the same lines. But we need to escape. I am not sure about what drug they used, but I don't like the idea of having another dose. It was much too, um, enjoyable for my tastes."

Sophie nodded and sighed. "Yes, it was. Very enjoyable." She seemed to get a distant look to her eyes and then a small smile.

"Sophie! Focus!" Verity hissed. Verity shook her head. "Damn it, you are right. That stuff was way to much enjoyment. Poor Caroline. She willingly took it and now she's a whore forever."

"Maybe not, maybe we can save her, but we have to save ourselves first. One of us needs to escape, at least one of us, and if we are lucky, maybe get ahold of the master copy and figure out where they downloaded it." Ivanka said.

Verity nodded. "First, we find out where they are and where they are keeping things. Let's ask to get cleaned up for this next session, and while that is going on maybe one of us can get around to look."

"Hello ladies! Coffee?" Caroline minced in carrying a tray with cups and a pot of coffee. Sean walked behind her with a smile. Verity glanced at Caroline and noted that her pussy was very wet and she now had stains on her stockings and down her thighs.

Caroline looked down where Verity was looking and giggled. "The boys were in such need of relief this morning! It's so cruel to keep real men locked up away from tight holes like mine to fuck. Really Ms. Imakunte, you should work on passing a reform act to allow men in jail access to sluts."

Verity and Ivanka both started to stand up with snarls when Sean said "Hold up. Sit the fuck down bitches."

Both ladies did and Sean watched as Caroline poured coffee. When she finished Sean nodded and she went to her knees in front of him and pulled out his cock. Without further ado, she started to kiss and lick and then suck.

"Have your coffee and listen up bitches. After you are done, we are going to let you get cleaned up and changed for the next filming. We will be doing a cooking show and you will be the hoists. Same as yesterday."

Verity set her empty cup on the table. "Same as yesterday? You mean you are going to rape us?"

Sean laughed. "Nobody raped anyone, you did it all of your own free will. I never heard a no out of any of you. And by the time we are done with you bitches, no won't even be in your vocabulary."

"You tricked us yesterday. Do you think we will allow you to drug us again?" Ivanka said in her coldest warden's voice.

Sean simply smiled and let out a grunt. Caroline gulped and then she licked him clean. Caroline stood up and curtsied to Sean and then turned around. All three women were sitting back in their chairs with glazed smiles on their faces.

"Oh. They have taken the drugged coffee. Very good. Shall I lay out their things sir?"

Sean nodded and chuckled. "Fucking stupid cunts. Didn't even notice they sipped the coffee and then downed the whole thing in a gulp. Should be coming around, right about now."

Sean smiled as the women all blinked and then smiled at him.

"Good morning cunts."

"Good morning, Sean." They all chorused.

"You sluts are looking rather nasty and scummy this morning, all stained and covered in cum."

Verity smiled. "Why thank you. Yes, I feel disgusting, all of that cum and what not oozing out of my pussy. But also very well fucked, thank you."

"Good morning Sean, yes I am filthy and nasty, and I want to thank you for fucking me so well yesterday. I'm so glad I got to be your bitch." Sophie said with a very large smile.

"I am so glad you gentlemen have taken advantage of this opportunity. You really put a lot of effort into drugging us and then fucking us like slutty whores." Ivanka said with a smile.

Sean nodded. "Right. Okay cunts, Carol here will take you to a room to clean up and change. There will be drugs available there as well, Packer wants all his bitches nice and high for the filming so be sure to do a line and smoke a joint while getting ready."

Sean moved up to Sophie. "Packer said you looked like you'll be the next bitch to beg to be permanently zoned. And he said I get you when you do. So I want you to especially work on being slutty and nasty, be sure to embrace this as much as you can because I want my upper-class whore tonight."

"I understand Sean and thank you for caring."

"Ladies? Please follow me." Caroline said and led them out the door and upstairs.

Verity smiled as she walked up the stairs following Caroline's wiggling ass. Some of the pictures had been knocked off the walls and smashed, and several stains and burns were clearly visible in the carpets.

"Well mother, it looks like the boys had a very fun time." Sophie said with a large smile as she looked at a hole kicked into the plaster at the top of the stairs.

"Oh yes, very much so. Oh look here. There is that Ming Vase that I made sure to take from your father in the divorce. Oh well, things will get smashed won't they?"

Ivanka nodded. "Of course. The lads have been locked up tight, so they need to blow off some steam now and then. And it's not like I'm paying for this after all."

Verity looked back at her friend and nodded. "Yes, that is true, but what a bitch thing to say. If I wasn't drugged I'd be rather offended by that remark."

"OF course, but I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't drugged either. Both of us are fully under the drug's influence now so I guess it doesn't matter much that I think you are a stuck-up bitch." Ivanka said with a smile and giggle.

Sophie and Verity both laughed. "Oh yes, and I wouldn't be saying you are much better as a slutty little maid and serving bitch than as a warden. This is completely your fault for letting them get us like this." Sophie said with a smile.

"Here we are ladies, and Serving Bitches. Please shower, make up, and dress. The boys will be downstairs waiting. Don't be too long." Caroline said and swayed out.

The three women proceeded to shower and clean up, do makeup, and then dress. Ivanka was in her maid's outfit again, with black satin panties and bra. Verity and Sophie were both in business suits and skirt again, with white satin panties and bras. All three women snorted a line of coke waiting for them.

The ladies minced downstairs and went to the kitchen. Packer was sitting on a chair watching Caroline get fucked spread eagle on the breakfast nook table by J Boy. He nodded as they swayed in.

"Morning bitches, time for the next film. Cooking. Now, we are going to show everyone how to make some fun stuff. Pot and Hash Brownies, powdered coke cake, Viagra cupcakes, and lots of booze."

"Oh, that sounds divine Packer. I do so love to cook." Verity said with a large smile.

"Good, now get behind the counter there and let's get this show going." Packer said. "J Boy, finish the bitch off, let's get cooking."

J Boy have a couple more thrusts and then came hard in Caroline who shuddered and moaned. J Boy pulled out and wiped off, and then went to set up the camera. Caroline got up and straightened up a bit with a dopey smile on her face. She minced over by the other women and said "I just love being a gangster's bitch. And soon all of you will be just like me."

The three women nodded and smiled.

"Yes, I honestly think that will happen." Verity said as she looked over the kitchen.

"I agree mother, we really are fucked. By the end of this weekend, I am certain all of use will willingly and gladly take that final dose and become the sluts we have hated." Sophie said with a pleasant smile.

Ivanka helped Caroline wipe down her legs with a towelette. "Yes, if only I hadn't listened to you Verity. I had a feeling something would happen, but too late now. I am certain we are doomed."

Packer grinned at he watched the women talk. They all had pleasant smiles on their faces, and their voices sounded like they were discussing the weather.

"Fuck, I love what this shit has done to you. 'Kay, enough chat bitches, let's film. Here, you two stand here, you two over here, Ivanka, Caroline, you hold these trays, when I motion you come forward."

Packer moved behind Verity and bent her over the counter. He pulled off her jacket and hiked up her skirt. He nodded to Sean, who did the same to Sophie. He pulled down the panties and then had Verity slip one leg out of them. Then he lined up and shoved his cock into Verity's asshole.

Verity gasped and grabbed the counter with a hiss. Packer began to pump into her slowly. "Keep your mouth shut bitch. I'm gonna set the stage here so no sound out of you until I say so."

Verity grabbed a towel and bit down hard and then nodded. Her ass was on fire! Packer's huge cock felt like someone was driving a fencepost into her ass. It hurt, but at the same time was driving her wild. It was so nasty and disgusting, but it was such a turn on! Being used like this, and it was going to be all on film again! She lowered her head and moaned into the towel. A quick glance to her left showed Sophie was in the same position. Sophie had her head down, and her mouth was hanging open. Sophie was breathing heavily and her eyes were glazed over with pleasure.

"Oh my. My daughter is enjoying this so much. She's probably going to be lost by the time this is over and I can't do a thing to stop it." Verity thought. "Oh well, I am going to be joining her soon anyway."

Packer nodded to J Boy and the green recording light turned on. J Boy focused on Packer's face to start with.

"Right. So hi there everyone. Packer here with some more classes on proper manly behavior. Today we are in the kitchen. Cooking is the thing. Now I know most of the time a real man wouldn't be lowering himself to do this, that's what the bitches are for right? But, thing is that a man needs to make sure his cunts know what they need to be doing and how to do it right."

Packer nodded and J Boy began to pan out. "So me and Sean here have Verity and Sophie here in the kitchen today and we will be showing them what to cook and how. Ain't that right bitches?"

J Boy panned out fully showing Verity and Sophie bent over the counter, skirts hiked up, with Sean and Packer fucking them in the ass. Sophie looked at the camera and giggled.

"Yes Packer, that's right. Your bitches are here to learn!" She replied in a very happy, but strained, tone.

Verity removed the cloth from her mouth and grunted loudly. "Uhhh! Yes! We, we are here to, HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH, learn!" Verity gasped as Packer shoved his cock way up her ass and she nearly squealed.

Packer grunted and then came in her ass and Verity shuddered as the hot cum filled her up and caused her to orgasm as well.

"Wow! Verity, did you just cum when I filled your ass with my cum?" Packer said with a wink at the camera.

Verity let out a low moan. "Yes Packer. It felt so good, and also so nasty and gross. I just had to cum."

"What a scummy slut you are Verity, having an orgasm from getting ass fucked."

"Yes Packer, that is what I am."

Packer grinned and pulled her up. "Good, just so long as everyone knows it. Now then, let's bake. First proper clothing. Bitches need to be topless." Packer reached around from behind Verity and ripped her blouse open while Sean did the same to Sophie. Packer torn the blouse off Verity and tossed it aside and then undid her bra. He fondled her tits and pinched a nipple causing Verity to let out a little "eep!" of surprise.

"Now, first thing is hash brownies. Here is the Hash." Ivanka and Caroline minced onto screen holding trays loaded with ingredients, they were both also topless. Both women turned to the camera and smiled.

"Verity, read the directions, Sophie you get the stuff and start mixing." Packer said.

Verity smiled and started to read the directions while Sophie organized and began to mix. After some stuff had been mixed, Sophie started looking around and then said "Um, sorry to interrupt, but we don't have any milk is seems."

Packer and his lads laughed loudly. "Oh, we have milk, just not in useable form yet." Packer went over to the tray and picked up a small syringe. He went behind Ivanka and gave her an injection in the ass.

"This stuff here makes women lactate. Takes effect quickly and last for a few minutes. Should be enough time to milk the warden. How's that warden? You like being our cow for today?"

Ivanka smiled at Packer. "Oh, that sounds lovely Packer, I am so happy to be helping in any way."

"Good slut. Look at the camera and moo."

Ivanka looked straight at the camera and said "Mooooo! Moooo!"

Everyone laughed. Verity giggled and said "Oh Ivanka, you are such a fucking idiot! You sound stupid and now you are going to be milked! Why were we ever friends?" Verity smiled brightly the entire time as she talked in a very pleasant voice.

"Fuck you Verity. If I hadn't listened to you, none of this would have happened. But now I'm a cow and you are fucktoy and we are both doomed to be sluts." Ivanka replied with a smile and pleasant tone.

"Ladies, please. Let's not argue, besides, this is so much fun. I love getting fucked and pawed like a piece of meat." Sophie said with a big smile as she gave Sean a big eye and licked her lips.

"Sophie dear, that's just the drugs talking." Verity said as she took the breast hand pump from Packer and moved over to Ivanka.

"No mother, I don't think so. Not anymore. I really do like being like this, I think I will take the full dose later today after we are done cooking and stay like this."

Verity turned but Packer stepped in. "Enough talk Verity, Ivanka's tits are swollen up, get pumping."

Verity looked at Ivanka's chest and nodded. Her friend's tits had indeed swollen up and drops of milk were forming on her nipples. Verity pushed the pump cups up on her tits and started working the hand pumps.

The cups sealed down and there was a sucking sound. Ivanka gasped and let out a "OOooooooooooo!" as the pumps worked. Verity saw milk start to run into the collection cups and pumped harder.

"Yeah, bitch milk is always the best, but if you want you can use normal milk. I like using freshly pumped milk because of what it does to the bitch. Like being milked warden?"

Ivanka had grabbed the edge of the counter and was trembling with each pump. "Ahhhhhhh, it's, ooooooo, fucking wonder, wonderrrrrrrful!" she gasped out. Her body shuddered as Verity sped up her pumping.

"Oh, my fucking nips! They are, oooooouuuuuuu, so fucking sensitive! Oh GOD!" Ivanka moaned as she grabbed onto the countertop harder. "Oh God! OH GOD!" Ivanka shouted and then her body jerked several times.

"Oh shit! The warden just came! How fucking slutty can you get?" Sean shouted. Wreck and Jones cheered from off camera and Packer laughed.

"Good Lord Ivanka, you are indeed a slut." Verity said with smile and shake of her head.

Ivanka shuddered once more and nodded. "Yes, I am a slut. Oh, that was so GOOD."

"Alright, we got enough milk." Packer reached over and pulled the cups off Ivanka's tits with a pop sound. Ivanka staggered back, tripped and fell on her ass with a dazed happy look.

Packer ignored her and said "Now we have enough milk, let's mix. There you go, milk in. Now on mixing, you can use a bowl. Or, if you want it done right, you can use panties."

The camera panned back and Packer pulled Verity around so her satin panties were on display.

"Now, normally I like my bitches to be wearing sexy panties, thongs, shit like that. But when cooking, you use these full-sized satin numbers. They are fairly liquid proof, have a tight seal, and can hold a lot of mixing material. Like so."

Packer pulled Verity's panties out a bit and began to pour the mixed ingredients from the bowl into her crotch. Verity squeaked a bit as the stuff poured into her crotch.

"Easy bitch, easy, don't spill. There we are, all full." Packer had Verity put one hand on top of her panty line and one under her crotch. "Now, start mixing."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,365 Followers
12