Civilized Behavior Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Verity began to kneel her panties. She sucked her breath and shuddered a bit. The ingredients squelched around and rubbed over her pussy. It felt nasty, but she was really turned on. She kneaded and worked it for a bit.

"Nice, very nice, now lets mix it up a bit more, ease your finger in there and start fingering yourself. Nothing makes these brownies taste better than your own bitch's fluids mixed in." Packer said.

Verity looked over and saw Sophie was mirroring her with Sean adding his finger to the mixing. Verity slid her fingers into her panties carefully, not wanting to spill any batter. She moaned as her finger slid into her pussy, she felt the gooey batter coat her inside and she moaned louder. She sped up and began to pant.

"That's it Verity. See, real women LOVE to cook, ain't that right?" Packer said as he pulled Verity's head back for a deep kiss.

Verity returned the kiss with passion and a hissed "YES!" Verity now had 2 fingers pumping her pussy and was gasping for air. With a loud "UHHHHHH!" Verity came hard and felt herself squirt into her panties and the batter. After she was done, she fingered herself a few more times to mix her cum and squirt into the batter.

Packer let her work through the post orgasm jerks and then grinned. "There we go. Now, into the pan."

Packer put a baking pan on the floor and Verity poured the batter out of her panties into the pan. She scraped out as much as she could and when she was done, she grinned at the camera and licked her fingertips.

"Yummy!" She said and laughed at the camera.

Sophie poured her batter into the pan as well, and then Sophie took the pan over to the oven and put it in.

"Now, while that is baking we are going to make some more stuff. Cumcakes. Just like a normal cupcake, but with lots of nice cum for the bitches. While Verity and Sophie start mixing the mix, Ivanka and Caroline will collect the cum."

Ivanka and Caroline minced over and smiled at the camera. Packer got behind Ivanka and said "So, tell everyone how happy you are to be helping us poor unfortunates get back into proper society."

Ivanka smiled at the camera. "Of course. As the warden of the minimum-security prison of the Greater London Area, I have always felt, uhhhhhh, felt that my duty was to assist in re, mmmm, reforming prisoners so they, oooooooo, could find a place back in society."

Packer grinned at the camera as he worked his fingers. He had one hand down the warden's panties and was fingering her while his other hand groped and played with the warden's big tits. Wreck and Jones already had Caroline on her knees and she was giving them both a handjob with a big smile on her face.

"But now, we are reforming you, isn't that right warden?" Packer said as he sped his fingering up.

"Uhhh, yessssss."

"We are reforming the warden from a nice, clean cut, no nonsense hard case into a foul mouthed, slutty milf who will fuck anyone we tell her too." Packer said.

"UuhhhhhhhH!" Ivanka shuddered as Packer pinched her clitty and the shock caused her to orgasm again.

Packer shoved her down on her knees and dropped his pants. Ivanka's eyes focused on the large cock waving in front of her face like it was a snake that had charmed her. Packer moved his waist and laughed as the warden's eyes never left his cock.

"Well, now for the next ingredient. Ivanka, that cock ain't going to cum on its own."

Ivanka blinked and said "Oh! Sorry!" She then took it in her lacy gloved hand and began to stroke it. Sean moved up and she took his cock and began to stroke it as well. She smiled up at the two men and looked back and forth slowly at each cock, licking her lips and looking hungrily at the large cocks in her hands.

Ivanka slowly moved her hands up and down, remembering her lessons from last night and how the boys like her to do it. After they were nice and hard, she leaned in and kissed Packer's cock first and then Sean's. Back and forth, kiss, then kiss. Then lick and lick. Then a nice long suck and suck.

Ivanka's mind was pretty much lost in a sexual haze of pleasure. She felt so horny and turned on, she could feel her juices running down her legs through her soaked panties, she could feel her nipples, sensitive and sore from being milked, and she could taste the precum in her mouth along with what was probably Verity's ass as Packer hadn't really washed his cock after ass fucking her.

"Fuck boss, I'm getting ready to lose it." Jones grunted. Wreck nodded as well.

"Hey warden, speed up the action." Packer said. Ivanka immediately sucked harder and shoved the cocks down her throat farther, enough that she was gagging.

"Hold on! Everyone get your dicks in front of the warden's face. Open up warden!" Packer growled.

The four thugs crowded together and Ivanka flopped back on her knees with her mouth open. The thugs beat their meat rapidly and then with a yell Packer blasted his load all over Ivanka's face. The other guys started jizzing once Packer did and Ivanka's face was covered in shots of cum. She kept her mouth open to catch some, but mostly it went in her eyes, nose, on her face, and in her hair.

Packer was laughing his ass off. "Get a good shot of the warden! You like this warden? Tell the truth!"

Ivanka grabbed a cup off the counter and spit all the cum in her mouth into it. Then she looked up a Packer and said "I hate this. It's disgusting, gross, demeaning, nasty and dirty. And what is worse is that I'm hugely turned on by it and am loving how nasty and worthless I feel right now. I nearly orgasmed when you came on my face. But it seems proper and I am so happy you are all enjoying it."

Packer nearly doubled over in laughter. Ivanka had said all of it in that prime upper-class snooty voice she used when talking to the suits and government types. Her eyes were glazed and she looked like she was high and out of it.

"Right! Caroline? Scrap off the jizz into that cup, let's get cooking." Packer turned back to Verity and Sophie who were standing there smiling like bimbos.

"Well, now that we have all the ingredients, let's mix again shall we?" Packer had them make a double batch and then he positioned each woman in front of a guy. He had Verity, Sean had Sophie, Jones had Ivanka, and Wreck had Caroline.

"And let's mix." Packer poured the batter, including a healthy dose of cum each, into Verity's panties and passed the bowl on down. Once in the panties, Packer had Verity start to work it while he started to neck, kiss her, and fondle her tits. Verity responded and Packer had to keep shoving her hands down into her panties.

"You are mixing bitch! Work those fingers, get that batter into and out of your pussy. Mix it the fuck up!" He grunted. Verity didn't say anything other than a moan and a grunt as she shoved her hand into her panty and worked it. Packer could feel her body tensing and he shoved his own hand into her panties. He roughly fingered her and shoved three of his fingers into her hole causing her to jerk and nearly fall.

"Now bitch! CUM!"

Verity let out a yell and shuddered. Packer laughed as the stuck-up bitch jerked and thrashed a bit. Packer grabbed a pan and held it between her legs. He pulled the panties open and let the batter ooze out into the pan. Once he had most of it, he passed the pan down the line.

Packer held up his hand and Verity immediately started to lick it clean with near frenzy to her actions.

Packer looked at the camera. "As you can see, cooking can be quite fun for a couple. We have cumcakes for the bitches, and we have nice hash brownies for the men. We will serve these up later at tea."

Packer reached over and picked up a can of whipped cream. "Now, I have always LOVED licking the mixing bowl clean, so that is what we are going to do now." Packer jerked Verity over to the kitchen table and shoved the centerpiece to the floor with a crash. He boosted her onto the table and then spread her legs and shoved her down onto her back.

"I always liked a bit of whipped cream." Packer said and proceeded to spray a large blob on Verity's cunt, and then some on each tit.

Packer leaned down and slurped the cream off Verity's left tit. Verity jerked and squealed in delight. Packer tossed the can over to Sean who had Sophie up on a counter with her legs spread. Sophie grabbed the can and shoved it into her twat and have herself a big shot of whipped cream. She gasped and laughed and then tossed the can to Jones. Jones smiled at Ivanka and pulled out his cock. He put a large dose on his cock and handed the can to Wreck. Wreck boosted Caroline onto the island and spread her legs and covered her snatch with cream.

"Now boys, clean your mixers!"

Packer put his face down on Verity's other tit and sucked off the cream. Then he licked down and sucked on Verity's clit. Verity let out a loud "AHHHHH!" followed by a laughter and giggling. Verity's mind swam with the blasts of pleasure as Packer literally ate her out.

Sophie had her legs wrapped around Sean's head and she was pushing his face deep into her pussy. She was moaning and her head rolled around like a bobble-head doll. The pleasure was so amazing! She felt so nasty and dirty and so turned on!

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK!" Sophie screamed and shuddered as she came hard. Sean lifted his head and gave her a kiss. He shoved his tongue deep into her mouth and Sophie returned the favor. When they broke the kiss, her face was smeared with cum and whipped cream. She hopped off the counter and spun around.

"Fuck me! Come on baby! Stick that fucking huge cock into my twat and fuck me!" She panted.

Sean laughed and gave her ass a loud slap. Sophie squealed again, and Sean lined up and shoved in. He began banging away at his bitch and muttering "That's right! Who owns you? Who is your man?" while Sophie panted "Sean! Sean!" again and again.

Ivanka was on her knees and was licking and sucking away. Jones's cock was so tasty! The yummy whipped cream and the precum just made her suck harder and harder. Her hands eased down to her own snatch and she began to finger herself furiously. Jones was moaning and his head was rolling around much like Sophie's was. He was muttering "That's it bitch! That's IT!" while Ivanka worked him. She was able to shove his entire cock down her throat and then with a mighty suck Jones blew his load damn near right into her stomach. Ivanka guzzled his cum and then was able to pop his cock out of her throat and mouth. She took a huge breath and then flopped backwards and passed clean out from lack of air.

Jones went to his knees. "Fuck! The warden is a fucking cock-sucking monster!" he gasped out. He caught his breath and then with a big grin moved over to the unconscious Ivanka. He spread her legs and shoved his rehardening cock into her slit.

The only response Ivanka made was that her face took on a huge smile as her prisoner fucked her.

Wreck had Caroline up on the counter and had decided to just fuck her. The former guard turned drugged, brainwashed French maid pushed into his thrusts and howled in delight. "SO BIG! OH SO FUCKING BIG!" She screamed as Wreck pounded her. After several minutes Wreck tensed and blasted his load into her. Caroline let out a shriek and then flopped back giggling on the island with her pussy oozing cum and whipped cream.

Packer grinned at the camera. "Well, there you have it. Now we bake it." Packer grabbed Verity and shoved her towards the counter. "Put the pans in and set the timer you stupid slut."

Verity did so while smiling at the camera and oozing batter and cum down her legs. "There we go Packer, should be done in about 15 minutes."

Packer nodded to J Boy who cut the camera. "Okay then, let's have some fun until then. Grab some of that expensive booze you have here and let have a drinking game." Packer said.

They passed the time doing a dare game, which wasn't so crazy as the women did whatever they were told to do, including having Sophie eat out Verity, and having Ivanka take Packer, Sean and J Boy all at the same time. Ivanka wasn't able to stand up straight after that and just kinda flopped on the floor with a dazed smile on her cum covered face.

When the timer ended, J Boy started up the camera. "Okay, here we are! Nice cum cakes for the ladies! Here you go Warden, you get the first one." Ivanka needed some guidance to take the cum cake and then to eat it, which she did with a big smile on her face. Sophie grabbed two and gobbled them up and asked for more, while Verity had one and then a hash brownie. The hash made an already dopey, horny, fucked stupid whore even more brain dead and she just sat down and stared off at the camera with a bit stupid smile on her face.

"Well, looks like our food was a hit! So we made some simple recipes for some nice tea party shit. We are going to serve this stuff up again later on when we cover tea parties, so until then."

J-Boy cut the camera and grinned at Packer. "Got it Packer. Got it all."

Packer nodded and grabbed Verity's hair. "Okay bitch, time to just fuck."

"Um Packer?" Sophie said with a bit of a timid voice.

"Yeah?"

Sophie smiled at him and said "I know I'm on various drugs right now and fucked stupid, but I really like being like this! It's awesome getting fucked and getting high and being used like a sex toy and I don't want to sober up ever. Can I have the special last dose to make this permanent?"

Packer grinned at Sean who was rubbing his hands.

"Well, maybe. Ms. Verity, your stepdaughter just asked if we could turn her into a drugged up whore for the rest of her life. Do you care?"

Verity didn't even seem to register that she had been spoken to. Packer snapped his fingers in front of her face a couple of times and she slowly blinked and then faced him.

"Hmmmmm?"

"Wow, the bitch really is out of it. I said, do you mind if we turn your step-daughter into a whore?"

Verity frowned a bit like she was thinking hard. And she was really. Her brain was mush and she was having a really hard time trying to figure out what Packer had said. Something about her step-daughter, something about a whore? It was so hard to understand when her mind was swimming in a drugged pleasure haze.

"Mmmmmm, I, umm, I don't know, so hard to think."

"Mommy, please? It will be so fun!"

"Ummm, fun? Fun is good, I like fun. Mmmm, okay."

Sophie clapped and squealed with glee and Packer pulled Verity up by her hair. "Nice, you just sold out your kid to be a thug's bitch. You are going to love yourself once you sober up."

"Sober? That's not fun. Don't want to sober up." Verity said with a pout.

"Heh, well, that won't be for a while yet. Come on, I want to fuck you on the study desk. Sean? Do it and have some fun."

"Okay Packer." Sean said as he handed Sophie a cup filled with the final dose. Sophie guzzled it down and Verity smiled as Packer led her out of the room.

"Mmmm, Packer, she looks so happy!"

Packer laughed. "Yeah, and she's gonna be that way forever. Now, let's fuck and then get your ass to bed. When you wake up, it's time for school."

TO BE CONTINUED

12