Civilized Behavior Pt. 03

Story Info
Verity and Ivanka go back to school.
8.8k words
4.78
8.9k
10
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

Sorry for the delay in this story. I hope you all enjoy it. Verity and Ivanka try to resist but are sent back to school to learn "proper" behavior from Ms. Sophie and Principal Packer. Please be polite in the comments and useful.

CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR, PART 3

Verity moaned as she put her hand to her head. It was throbbing with a huge hangover. She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. After a few moments her head cleared enough for her to feel...

"Disgusting!"

Verity spat the word out as she sat up with a look of horror. She looked at her arms, legs, and body and touched her hair. Her face twisted up as she looked around the Master Bedroom.

"Oh my God! What has happened? Oh Lord..." Verity trailed off as memories flooded back.

After Packer had led her away from the kitchen, they had come up here. She had eaten the "cumcakes" and the hash brownies, had drank a lot of liquor, and had fucked Packer all over the room. Literally, she saw stains in the carpet, against the wall and on the divan. The entire room reeked of sex, cigarette smoke, booze and plain nastiness.

Verity was covered in dried dough, cum and smeared makeup. Her mouth tasted like the bottom of cheap taxi and her head pounded. She rolled off the bed and staggered against the nightstand. She gasped at what appeared to be a turd lying on the floor and then heard another moan.

Verity looked over by the vanity and lying on the floor in a heap was Ivanka. She appeared to be in the same shape if not worse as Verity.

"Ivanka?" Verity croaked and then held her throbbing head. "Ivanka? Are you ok?"

"No. Oh God no. My head, my body. I feel, gross." Ivanka muttered as she sat up. She looked at Verity and sighed. "I supposed I look about as you do. And feel the same as well."

Verity sat down on and winced as her bare ass squished on a nasty wet spot. "I remember Packer bringing me up here, and then we fucked each other's brains out. Oh God."

Ivanka staggered over and joined her on the bed. "Wreck and Jones fucked me in one of the guest bedrooms. They split-roasted me." Ivanka shuddered. "I think the drug wore off at some point, but I was so high and so horny I didn't care."

Verity nodded. She remembered something like that as well, getting her will back late in the evening (or early in the morning she wasn't sure), but being so far lost to passion she just kept fucking Packer.

"Uh, Sophie is gone too." Ivanka said and shuddered.

Verity sniffed and fought back a tear. "We need to be strong. If we can escape, we can still fix this. I know we can."

Ivanka nodded, but Verity saw a dim look in her eyes, that longing that Sophie had prior to taking her last dose.

"Focus! We must be strong."

Ivanka blinked and shook her head. "Yes, of course. Sorry. Water, we need to hydrate and get his hangover beaten down."

"And we need to refuse any offered food and drink, they keep dosing the food." Verity said as she stumbled to the bathroom.

"Ah, perfect!" Verity grabbed a plastic water bottle that had an intact cap on it. She handed another one to Ivanka and they both took a long pull.

And then they both drained their bottles.

"So, we may have some time before they show up, let's see..." Verity trailed off as her eyes glazed over. Ivanka was right behind her, and both were standing there when Packer sauntered in. Caroline was right behind him pushing a tray loaded with food and water, and a large packet of clothing.

Packer leered at the two bitches. "Didn't think to wonder why there were two unopened bottles of water just sitting there for you huh? Idiots."

After a few more moments, Verity blinked and then smiled at Packer. "Good morning, Packer. How are you?" She said with a large stupid grin. Ivanka mirrored her smile.

"I'm fine bitch, just fine. So, here's the deal. You two need some proper thug education. You are just too high class for what we need, so I'm sending you to school today. I've got a great instructor and she's going to fix you two right up."

"Oh, how wonderful." Ivanka said with a large smile.

"Yeah, ain't it? Now, you two cunts get cleaned up, eat your meal, dress in the clothing Caroline has for you and then she will take you to class. No sass, you do as she says."

"Yes Packer." Both ladies chorused as they turned around and went back into the bathroom. They showered, used the toilet, and brushed their teeth. Then they sat down by the wheeled tray and ate while naked. Caroline laid out their clothing and gave them instructions on makeup and what to wear. She then left them to it.

"Oh dear, it appears Packer was completely serious about sending us back to school." Ivanka said as she looked at her outfit. It was the classic "sexy schoolgirl", complete with a plaid short skirt, white blouse, sweater, stockings, and saddle shoes.

"Well, of course. You heard Ms. Caroline, we are simply too high class for what he wants, well, at least I am. So we need to be taught."

"You don't need to be such a bitch about it Verity. I really am tired of your attitude considering I heard you screaming for Packer to fuck you in the ass for a solid hour last night."

"Enough of that Ivanka, we need to get dressed."

After about a half hour the two women looked in the mirror and smiled. "Well, we certainly look the part." Verity said.

"Indeed. I even feel a bit girlish and excited. Like the first day of school back when." Ivanka said.

Both ladies giggled a bit and then pouted in the mirror. Both women were dressed in a very short green tartan skirt, so short it barely covered their snatches. Both wore long black stockings and saddle shoes. On top they wore very tight white blouses with the top three buttons undone so their tits were showing lots of cleavage, and over that a button up skirt. Both had their hair done up in matching pigtails, one on each side.

When they had been dressing, they had discovered that no bras or panties had been included, but since they were in Verity's room, they had found some. Both were nice lacey numbers, white bras, with black panties so the colors didn't clash. They had on makeup, not tarted up, but enough to look nice. Verity had decided to not wear the hoop earrings they had been provided and instead had insisted that they wear some small stud earrings. Ivanka had agreed after a bit of discussion.

Both women walked out of the room and moved downstairs. More wreckage was strewn about, more busted glass, empty beers bottles and cans, stains and burn marks where cigars and cigarettes had been rubbed out. There was a nude centerfold stapled to an expensive painting and Verity tutted a bit as they walked past it.

Caroline had told them to go the library when done so they headed there. They passed Caroline on all fours getting fucked in the ass by Wreck while she blew J Boy. Jones was jerking off on the couch and he grinned at them as he shot his load all over it and the expensive rug on the floor.

Verity and Ivanka entered the library and looked around. At the front by the main window was a large chalkboard with several things written on it. Two small desks had been moved in front of the large desk that had been in the study but was now sitting there with some books and school supplies.

Verity read the Blackboard. In large letters at the top were the words "THUG WHORE TRAINING 101" and underneath it was written "Instructor: Ms. Sophie".

Ivanka looked at the desks and saw a stack of books and magazines. The magazines were copies of Penthouse and other cheap pornography, the books included titles such as "Ghetto Talk", "My Life as a Whore", "Streetwalking 101", and some fashion magazines showing various S and M themes, how to dress as a stripper, and how to do make up like a cheap streetwalker.

The door opened and Packer strode in wearing his prison uniform. But he had found a large tweed jacket and black tie. He carried a large antique glass bell and he grinned.

"Morning bitches. Ready for class?"

"Yes Packer." They both replied.

"Good. Now, how do you really feel about it?"

Verity said "I'm disgusted still from this morning, and ashamed of what I did yesterday. I hate being dressed like this and treated like a child."

Ivanka replied "I feel the same, but also very dirty and embarrassed in that I did enjoy last night."

Packer laughed and gave each one a smack on the ass. "Good, good, you are both coming along so nicely. But we have another new drug to try on you both called Regress. You'll love it."

J Boy came in with a big grin and set up the camera. He flipped it on, and Packer smiled. He started ringing the bell loudly and then with a grunt tossed it over his shoulder. After it had smashed against the wall Packer laughed and spoke to the camera.

"Hello all you nasty fuckers out there! Principal Packer here with our two young bitch students. Today we are having a class on being a proper gang whore. But see, there is this problem. That old saying about Old Dogs and New Tricks? These bitches are a bit too old to really change their tune in terms of how to behave. Oh, we know they are sluts, we have plenty of proof there. But the thing is, me and boys want a complete make over, we want proper gang whores."

Packer pulled two syringes out of a jacket pocket and walked behind Verity. He pushed her over her desk and pulled up her short skirt. He tisked as he looked down. "Panties? That wasn't part of your outfit, bad girl. Ms. Sophie will fix that." Packer looked at the camera. "Now in order to fix this we need to send these bitches back to school, both in real life and in their minds. This here is called Regress, and it does fun things to a woman's mind. It makes her memories and her perception of time all weird like. It's very scientific, and I know my audience don't give a shit about the "how", so what this stuff does is make the woman's mind regress back to late teenage years, you know the fun impressionable ones where they fooled around and partied and went to school. Under this influence, what you teach them kinda, uh, overwrites what they learned then. So I can turn these upscale, uptight bitches into loose, immoral, slutty little gang tarts who talk and walk like they have lived in the East End all their life. Once the drug wears off, they revert back to their age, but with some changes in behavior due to the "education" they got."

Packer stuck Verity who gave a little gasp. Packer then bent over Ivanka and did the same. Verity rubbed her bottom and looked at Packer.

"How you feel bitch?" Packer asked with a grin.

"The same Packer. Are you sure this stuff works? I hope not, being an MP requires me to be a proper civilized member of...um, member?"

Verity blinked and looked around confused. She saw Packer, an older man who had kidnapped her and her bestie Ivanks. They were at her family's country house, and she vaguely remembered doing all kinds of naughty things, things that proper public-school girls like her didn't do. Like taking drugs, having sex, drinking alcohol. And now she was in her school uniform along with Ivanks in what looked like the library, but with some desks and some porn.

Packer grinned at the two women who looked puzzled. "Ver? What's going on?" Ivanka asked in a higher pitched, younger sounding voice.

"I don't know Ivanks. I remember, gosh, it's all weird in my head. Aren't we, um, older? Like, adults?"

Ivanka giggled. "Adults? We're like, high schoolers! See how we are dressed? But this isn't school, but it's like a classroom of some kind." Ivanka said as she looked around obviously confused.

"Girls, you are both here for a special class on etiquette. See that sign? I'm the principal for this course and Ms. Sophie will be your teacher."

"Thug Whore Training 101? Um, that is not very proper sounding." Verity said with frown.

"I don't know Ver, it sounds kinda fun!" Ivanka replied with a bit of a dirty grin.

"This seems off." Verity said, and for a moment several images and memories flashed through her mind, her talking in Parliament, her running for office, her in college. She tried to concentrate but it was so hard. Grown up did that stuff, and she definitely felt like she was not THAT old.

Ivanka wasn't having any issues at all. Her failure to control the gang, being captured, drugged, fucked, filmed, fucked more, and her shame of LIKING all of it had been building in her mind rapidly. Deep down she knew, even if they could prove this had all been a set-up, she was ruined professionally and personally. She could never be a public figure, she would never have a reputable job, she would be trash. Hearing her "friend" Verity talk about her real feelings just crushed her even more and it was made worse knowing that regardless of what happened Verity, with her money, would end up fine, while she, someone who had worked so hard to get where she was, would be in the gutter.

The "Regress" drug had let her escape from this. She didn't want to remember any of this, any of the work she had done to get where she was only to have it ruined, any of the failure, any of the things she had done. Her mind had mentally leaped at the chance to get away from itself and she was now Ivanks, the 18-year-old Public School Girl who was looking for a new start.

And that stud Packer was looking fine to her.

"Good morning, ladies!"

Verity and Ivanka both jumped at the loud voice behind them. They both turned and saw Sophie.

Sophie was cleaned up and dressed as a sexy teacher or secretary. Tight, short black skirt, thigh high stockings, black heels, tight white blouse that was see-through, and a set of odd colored pearls. She wore reading glasses and had her hair up in a bun.

"When the instructor walks into the room, you answer. Now, good morning, ladies!"

"Good morning, Sophie." Verity responded while Ivanka said "Good morning."

Sophie stopped in her tracks and gave them both a nasty stare. Verity and Ivanka gulped and shifted their feet awkwardly.

"When students reply they say, "Good Morning, Ms. Sophie, is that clear?" Sophie said in an icy tone of command.

"Yes Ms. Sophie." They both replied.

Sophie strutted up to Packer and gave him a slopy tongue kiss while Packer rubbed her ass. Verity and Ivanka both looked a bit embarrassed and confused. Ivanka whispered "Look! Ms. Sophie isn't wearing any panties!" as Packer pulled up her skirt and showed Sophie's fine ass to the two girls.

Sophie broke the kiss and gave the girls a hard stare. "Of course not! I'm a properly bought up gang whore, you cunt. Proper gang whores always go commando so their studs can get to their pussy right away if they want."

Sophie turned around and gave them both a look of disgust. "What DO they teach girls these days? Principal Packer, you expect me to work with this?"

"Yep. I'm filming an etiquette class and I got you two hopeless cases to work with. But I got a feeling one of them is more than willing to learn from the best. So get to it."

Sophie nodded and stared at the two women. Well, in her mind they were really girls. After taking her final dose yesterday she had fucked her boyfriend Sean for hours and had gotten a full tutorial on being a proper bitch. Sean had explained her mom and the warden needed some extra work from a really smart and tough slut and she jumped at the chance to finally show her mom what she could do.

"Well, "mom", get ready to learn." She thought with an internal grin.

"Welcome to THUG WHORE TRAINING 101, I am your instructor. I will instruct you how to be proper Thug Whores. I am fair but strict. First off, we need to explain the rules. Rule 1, you do what I say, when I say it, no questions asked. Rule 2, if you don't I punish you until you get the idea and do it right. Questions?"

Ver and Ivanks both stood still and said nothing.

"Good. Now, lift your skirts up."

Both girls hesitated and Verity said "Um..."

SMACK!

Sophie smacked a riding crop down on the desk hard.

"What the fuck is Rule 1 you cunts?"

"We do what you say!" Both women shouted back.

"Right! What is Rule 2?"

"If we don't, we get punished!" Both women shouted.

"Right again! Both of you! Up here and bend over my desk NOW!"

Both girls walked quickly up and bent over. Verity was shaking her head while Ivanka was licking her lips in excitement.

Sophie walked behind them and smacked her crop in her hand. "Five smacks each."

She flipped up their skirts and gasped.

"What the FUCK!?! Panties? Who the fuck said you bimbos could wear panties? Ms. Ivanka! Were panties part of your outfit Ms. Caroline dropped off?"

"No Ms. Sophie!"

"Were panties part of your outfit that Ms. Caroline dropped off Ms. Verity?"

"No Ms. Sophie! I got some of my own because I thought..."

SMACK!

"OWW!" Verity yelped as Sophie smacked her ass hard with the crop.

"Shut up cunt! That's the problem with you! You THOUGHT! You don't think! Men think! Your gang will do the thinking for you and tell you what you need to do and what to think or even to think period! If you expect to be a good gang whore, you had better learn that."

Sophie reached down and ripped Verity's panties clean off with one jerk. Ivanka didn't wait but reach down and pulled her panties off while Sophie tossed Verity's pair over her shoulder.

"First lesson is dress. Whores like you NEVER wear panties. Repeat."

"Whores like us never wear panties!" Both women chorused.

"Again!"

"Whores like us never wear panties!"

SMACK! SMACK!

Ms. Sophie smacked each of them with her crop.

"AGAIN!"

The women shouted it, and Sophie gave each one a smack. She did it five times each.

"Stand up cunts."

Both girls did with tears running down their faces.

"Lesson one learned. Now thank your teacher." Packer said from off camera.

Both women faced Sophie and said, "Thank you Ms. Sophie."

Sophie gave them a curt nod. "Undo your tops, I can see you also wore bras that were not part of your outfit."

Both women undid their tops and then shucked them. Sophie glared at them both.

"Lesson two. Your tits are for looking at, playing with and getting fondled. You can't have that happen with a bra on. But sometimes a bra is nice to push the girls up. But both of you have a nice rack so no bras. Put your hands behind your backs and push your tits out."

Both women did.

SMACK! SMACK!

Sophie smacked each woman on a tit.

"Whores like you don't wear bras unless told to!"

"Whores like us don't wear bras unless told to!" both women shouted.

Sophie gave each tit a wack and then stopped.

"Put your tops on but tie them off like this picture." Sophie said holding up a Penthouse and pointing to a photo showing a slutty schoolgirl with her top tied off at her tits.

"Now sit down. Listen up! For the rest of the dress class, I will explain what to wear and why. Turn to page 7 in Penthouse Letters. Ivanka, read the second paragraph."

Ivanka began to read the story. It was about an 18-year-old high school slut who got straight A's by fucking every teacher including the women. She wore clothing identical to what they wore. Ms. Sophie interrupted several times to explain some details.

Stockings were always long and black, never pantihose because that had to be torn to get to the pussy or the ass. Shoes were always saddle shoes and were always kept on while fucking because it was sexy and a big turn on for men. Skirts were always short, and panties never worn. Tops were sheer and see-through and tight. Make up was heavy and slutty, jewelry was cheap and large like bracelets and big hoop earrings.

Sophie had each of them pose and show off and walk around. After several tries, she nodded.

"Very good you two. The thing about this is that this is how you show off for men. How you seduce them. You work for the gang, but when in school or out on the street any man you can ensnare is a potential asset for the gang."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers