Civilized Behavior Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers

Sophie smiled and reached into a desk drawer. She pulled out two large vibrators. She gave each one to each of them.

"As a reward, you have 5 minutes to play with these. Get to it."

Verity and Ivanka looked at each other and then grabbed them. The story had been hot and getting up and showing off for J Boy and Packer had turned them both on. Verity and Ivanka didn't need any more encouragement to slide the vibrator deep inside their pussies and begin to work it around.

Sophie smiled and then bent over the desk. She hiked up her skirt and waved her ass. Packer moved up and got behind her. She let out a loud moan as Packer shoved his meat into her.

"Good job so far slut! You may have found your calling!" Packer growled.

"Uhhhhhhh! Thankssss, bossssss, ooooooooo, FUCK! You're so FUCKING BIG!" Sophie hissed.

Verity and Ivanka both moaned and shoved the vibrators deep into their soaked pussies and worked them hard. Ivanka was moaning and muttering "Yeah! Me next! Me next!", her mind completely lost in a haze of lust.

Verity was moaning, but her mind was a confused jumble of thoughts. Her getting fucked by Packer and the boys, her being an MP, her being a grown up, Sophie being her daughter and not her teacher, it was a jumbled mess. The orgasms that ripped through her and she slumped down in a pleasant haze.

Sophie let out a loud grunt and Packer blew his load into her. She caught her breath, put her glasses back on and stood up.

"Break's over. Back to your lessons!"

Sophie click-clacked over to the board and began to write some words on it.

"Pay attention you two, we are now going to work on your vocabulary. You two sound like public school girls, and that's crap. You are both gang whores and need to talk the talk to match your slutty walk."

Sophie pointed to the word she had written. "Say it out loud."

"Cunt." Both women said in a loud and clear voice.

"Correct. As in what you are. You don't say "Hello Girlfriend." You say "'Ello Cunt!" Now, use it as a proper greeting."

Verity blinked and shook her head. It seemed wrong. But she remembered she was a good student after all, and Ms. Sophie had said to do it.

"'Ello Cunt!" Verity said loud and clear.

"'Ello Cunt!" Ivanka exclaimed.

Sophie tisked. "You still sound way too posh. Say it like a stupid slut from the East End."

"Ello cunt! How's yer fucking day going bitch?" Verity said.

Ms. Sophie smiled and clapped. "There you go! Perfect bitch. Youz sound just like a fucking cunt. Ivanka? What the fuck bitch? Get with it!"

Ivanka nodded and said "Ello cunts! How's the fucking day going fer youz?"

"That's the shit bitches! Nice and trashy, just like me. Seez? I gots cum oozing outta my snatch!" Sophie spread her legs and showed off her pussy and the cum oozing out of it.

Verity giggled and said "Looks yums, your fucking whore! Did Packer pack yeh? See? My cunny is nice and wets! Some nasty gang cock would be yummers now!"

Ivanka giggled and spread her legs. "Like totes! My cunny is all squooshy and sticky. Ivanks could use some like major cock!"

Ms. Sophie shut her legs and smiled as the two formerly refined and very posh women babbled on about their cunts and how sleazy they felt.

"Very good bitches! Very good! But Ivanks! You started playing with yourself! You don't get to play with the pussy unless I gets the say! Time for a spanking!"

Sophie slapped the table and Ivanka pouted. "Ivanks just wanted to have some fun. Sorry Ms. Sophie."

Sophie bent her over and hiked up her skirt. "Count 'em cunt!"

SMACK!

"OW! One!"

Sophie laid into Ivanka and gave her ten whacks. Ivanka was sniffling when she sat down. She glared as Verity who was smiling at her.

"Fucking teacher's bitch!" Ivanka muttered under her breath.

The language lesson continued. Sophie smiled as she watched her mom and the warden seem to get dumber and dumber and skankier and skankier the more, they talked. Words like "Cunt", "Bitch", "Skank", "Whore", "Slut", and "Fuck" became more and more common.

Packer stepped in though part way through the lesson.

"Sophie, you're doing a great job, but I need sumthing changed. Keep the posh accent. Me and boys love it, just have them use the swear words. I want the vocabulary of an East End Stripper, but the voice of a Public School Girl."

"Got it boss. Bitches, did you hear the principal?"

"Yes Ms. Sophie!" Both women replied.

"Now then, let's have a talk. Ivanka, Verity, discuss this weekend with each other and I will grade your performance."

Verity and Ivanka both nodded. Verity turned to Ivanka and started.

"Good morning you stupid bitch. Is your cunt all stretched out from all the fucking thug cock it's been taking?"

"Fucking good morning to you too cunt. Yes, I've been fucked stupid by a bunch of hung thug studs thanks to your fucking brilliant idea."

"You think this fuckup is my fault you stupid bimbo? Who fucked up and let the prisoners drug us? Who turned us into gang sluts who can only think about cock and getting fucked in all their holes?"

"You're blaming me? This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been such a fucking stuck up bitch. You've always treated me like a second-class friend, and just someone a conniving bitch like you could use and then ditch if you needed too."

"At least I am keeping my mind intact, slut. You're constantly getting spanked by Sophie like a tart school slut because your skank ass is enjoying it."

Ivanka flushed. "You are my best bitch and Best Cunt Forever, but you never cared a fucking bit about me. Only what I could do for you, you whore."

Verity sniffed. "Well, of course. You are a lower-class tart after all, you sleazy cumsucker."

Sophie smiled and Packer nodded.

"Very good bitches, very good." Packer walked behind them and let his hands grope each girl's tits. Both women moaned and licked their lips. Packer could tell that Ivanka was nearly gone. Verity's brutal honesty on top of her own feeling of failure and her repressed feelings about always being the second-class friend had done a number on her mind and it was obvious she was near snapping.

Packer leaned in close to Ivanka and whispered in her ear.

"Verity is such a bitch, isn't she? Always talking down to you, using you, treating you like shit."

Ivanka nodded and moaned as Packer rubbed her tits.

Packer gave Sophie a nod and glanced at Verity. Sophie nodded and said "Ms. Verity, please move your skank ass up to the board and take some chalk. Let's work on your spelling. Now spell "Whore"."

Packer slid his rough hand between Ivanka's legs. He pushed his fingers into her sopping cunt and began to finger fuck her. Ivanka grabbed the desktop and shuddered.

"Such a bitch, such a stuck-up cunt. It's awesome to see her cut down like this. Can you imagine her, in Parliament, talking like this?"

"Oh yeah!" Ivanka whispered and giggled at the thought. The shock and the stunned silence, the comments afterwards.

"But you know what would be more fun? Making it so she has to act all uptight while we know she really a whore and dying to be a slut." Packer said as his other hand began to paw Ivanka's tits.

"Yeah, she'd be, uhhhhhh, ooooooo, she'd be going mad!" Ivanka hissed out.

"All of us lower class types, me and me gangers and our bitches, we could have so much fun." Packer said. He quietly pulled Ivanka out of her chair and onto her knees.

Ivanka didn't need to be told what to do. She pulled out Packer's cock and began to suck on it while she looked up at him. She saw a strong hunk, a rough and tough ganger who could fuck her brains out, someone who hated being treated like trash by stuck up bitches.

Packer grinned. "Yeah, that's it Ivanks. Nice and slow like that, like a proper gang slut. That bitch Verity can't give head like this, that bitch ain't in your class. But you are in my class."

Ivanka shuddered when he said that. Her fingers dove into her pussy, and she sped up her sucking. Her mind was racing as Packer's words, and the drugs fried her mind. Her memories of what she had wanted to be and what she had worked to be were burned away as her repressed hatred boiled up, and her newfound slut persona savaged her brain.

"Forget being some upper-class cunt, be one of my cunts. You can play the role for me, but when you are not having to, you can be free to be the skankiest, sluttiest, dirtiest whore you can be." Packer said.

Packer grunted and shot a load into Ivanka's mouth. Ivanka sucked hard as her body shuddered from another orgasm. She gulped Packer's load down and sucked until not a drop was left. She flopped back on her ass gasping for air.

Packer stood up and grinned. Verity was still writing words on the board like a good little teacher's pet while Sophie sat on the desk, dictated words and played with a vibrator.

Packer looked down at the warden and grinned.

"So? What do you say Warden?"

Ivanka blinked and looked confused. "Warden? I'm no fucking warden, I'm a gang whore." She stood up, flipped up her skirt and bent over the desk. "I'm YOUR gang whore, boss. I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want, to whoever you want."

Packer moved up behind her and without any warning shoved his cock right up her ass. Ivanka growled and moaned. "Oh, FUCK yeah! Anal! SO fucking nasty! I love it!" she hissed. Ivanka looked up at the camera and smiled. "I'm such a nasty slut! Fuck my ass! Shove that cock up my shit hole and stuff me full!"

Packer pounded away with a big grin. He motioned to J-Boy, who tossed him a final dose of the drug. Packer held it in front of Ivanka.

"So, bitch, you, uhhh, you want to stay like this?"

Ivanka growled. "Stay like this? Fuck, I AM like this. But I don't wanna chance it, gimme!"

She grabbed it and downed it and shoved back into Packer as hard as she could. Packer pounded away. He felt Ivanka go limp a bit, and then speed up again as the drug finished it work.

"Huh, wonder if fucking her while she was getting the high did anything?" Packer muttered.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!" Ivanka was hissing out in time to Packer's thrusts. With a loud growl, they both came hard.

Packer pulled out after pumping his jizz into Ivanka's ass and gave her ass a slap. Ivanka flopped on the desk and let out a moan.

Packer nodded and turned around. Verity was standing by the board looking very turned on, but at the position of learning, with her hands cross in front of her and heels together. Sophie was gasped after having cummed hard from her vibrator and watching Packer and Ivanka.

Packer grinned. "Ok, I think Ivanka here needs some special tutoring. Sophie, take Verity here to Sean and have him fuck her doggie for a bit while she eats you out. Have her make a phone call and let's see how the class took hold. I'm bringing in Professors Wreck and Jones to give Ivanka here some special instructions."

Verity gave a little curtsy and followed Ms. Sophie out the door while Wreck and Jones sauntered in. Both were just wearing loose prison trousers which were tented heavily. Ivanka smiled as she saw them.

"So Ivanks, we are going to fuck all three holes at once, and cum all over you, and then we are going to fuck you again each separately. By the time we are done, you are going to be the nastiest bitch in England."

Ivanka licked her lips and smiled. "Sounds great Packer! I'm your gang whore, whatever you and the boys want I give!"

"That's the spirit! Okay I get her pussy, Wreck, her ass, and Jones, her mouth. Fuck her like a piece of meat boys and remember to jizz on her body."

Jones swept Ivanka up and dumped her on the big desk. Jones shoved her around, so her body was positioned correctly and then he nodded.

Packer moved up and pulled Ivanka's left leg up and over his shoulder. He eased his cock into her pussy with a sigh. Wreck moved up behind Ivanka, and after setting his feet, he shoved his cock into Ivanka's ass. Ivanka hissed and moaned. Then Jones moved up, turned her head, and shoved his cock into her mouth with a "MURPPH!" sound from the former warden.

With that the three men began to pump. Packer laughed as he and Wreck worked out a pattern. "Heh, I guess this requires some teamwork, eh Wreck?"

"GRUNT! Yeah boss! Fuck! Nice ass! You fuck her back here already?"

"Yeah, uhhhh, she loved it! She was a closet freak!"

"Knew, rrrrrrr, knew it! Bitches like this always are!"

"Fuck, this bitch can give head!" Jones said.

Packer looked down and smiled. Ivanka's eyes were wide and glassy. She looked so out of it from pleasure Packer honestly thought they might have to slow down or Ivanka might go into a seizure or something from the pleasure.

But Ivanka, the new gang whore Ivanka, was more than up for the task. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her, she was so happy and so horny! THIS was what she had always wanted, to be accepted for what she was, to be with her own class of people! She tightened her ass and pussy and sucked on Jones cock as hard as she could, and she felt them all tense.

With a shout all three men blew loads at once. They jerked their cocks out just in time and splooged all over her body. She felt the hot, sticky cum blast over her ass, her legs, her belly, her face, and her hair. She moaned and began to rub it all over her body.

"Yes! YES! I'm a gang whore! I'm a gang slut! Cover me with your cum! Let me suck your cocks, fuck my holes! I'm your bitch!" Ivanka moaned.

Packer laughed and nodded. "Yeah, you're in. You're gonna help us turn every bitch guard in the prison into our gang bitches, and you are going be one of the main bitches in the gang, help keep the other cunts in line. You like that?"

Ivanka was licking her fingers and she nodded. "Oh, fuck yeah boss! I'm your head bitch! Hey! Caroline! You lazy cunt, get your ass in here!"

Caroline minced in and curtsied. Ivanka stood up and gave her a slap across the face. "What the fuck you doing standing around while the boys are here needing cleaning up? Get on your knees and get licking! Fucking lazy whore!" Ivanka cropped in front of Packer and began to lick and suck on his cock.

"Don't worry boss, I'll have you clean in no time!"

Packer laughed and nodded. "Good job babes, I just might keep you for myself."

Ivanka popped her mouth off his cock and smiled. "Yeah boss! I'll be your woman! I'll do whatever you want and help you run it all!"

Packer thought a moment and then grinned more. "I got a better idea. I'm gonna marry Verity, but keep you as my mistress and lover, the REAL power behind the throne. You can make her do the mundane shit and the work and then slap her around and make sure she knows she's the number 2 bitch. How about that?"

Ivanka's eyes practically glowed. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around Packer and kissed him hard on the lips. Packer let out a gasp when the former warder broke her kiss.

"YES! FUCK YES! I'm your bitch Packer! Fuck me! Fuck me right now on this table!" Ivanka jumped on the table and spread her legs wide while she swirled her tongue. "Come on Packer! Let's fuck all over this room and trash this dump!"

Packer walked over and pulled Ivanka towards him. She wrapped her sticky legs around him and shoved down onto his cock and squeezed it with her lower legs muscles. Packer grunted and then began to pump into his new wild bitch. Ivanka grabbed a clock on the desk and with a loud "Fuck yeah!" threw it across the room and smashed it into a painting, which crashed off the wall. Ivanka then ran her hand over her tits and scooped up a hand full of cum. She flung and splattered it over the wall while panting like a bitch in heat.

Ivanka's head was awash in lust and sheer pleasure. She was FINALLY in charge! She was FINALLY the head woman! She and her man Packer were going to trash that bitch Verity's house, her name, everything! And SHE was going to be in charge of that little skank when it was done!

"FUCK! ME! HARD! FUCK! ME! HARD!" Ivanka shouted as Packer plowed her pussy. Ivanka had to stop throwing things and hold onto the desk as Packer banged away. Packer shoved her back flat on the desk and mounted her. He shoved his full length in and Ivanka's eyes crossed, and she howled in delight. Packer slammed into her and she and he both tensed. Packer slammed down and he and Ivanka came at the same time, and the deck let out a loud snap and broke in two.

Ivanka let out a yell as she was dumped on her ass and Packer fell on top of her. She shuddered several times and then started laughing along with Packer. Packer and Ivanka stood up and looked at the wrecked antique desk.

"Verity said this was from the 1700's, been in the family, the one she married into, for hundreds of years." Ivanka shoved three fingers into her pussy and pulled out a big gob of cum. She slopped it on the wreckage and grinned.

Packer smiled and then took his dick in his hands and started to piss on it. Ivanka laughed. She went over to the bookshelves and started pulling books down and throwing them at things. She'd sometimes scoop more cum off her body and smear it all over an especially rare or valuable book. She took one book and used it to wipe her pussy and ass while Packer watched and laughed.

Ivanka turned around and smiled. "Always wanted to do that. Caroline! Get up you lazy bitch! Scoop up that cum and smear it around this room. Then get your ass downstairs and make lunch." Caroline bowed her head and replied, "Yes Ms. Ivanka" and started working while Jones and Wreck looked on with contented smiles.

Packer handed her a phone. Ivanka looked down at the number ready to dial. "Who is this?"

"Lady Rachel Tallgate. You don't know her, but you are going to make a phone call on behalf of Verity to her. We need to recruit her. She's one of major upper-class movers and shakers in London."

Packer smiled as he moved behind Ivanka and began to fondle her tits. "Thing is, she is someone with a very strict schedule and it so happens she always has a light lunch at one of her clubs at this time by herself so she can "clear her head". And I happen to have a friend who works there who has spiked her tea with a special mix of this drug you have been taking."

Ivanka moaned and reached her left hand back behind and began to stroke Packer's cock. "Yeah? We're going to turn this high-class bitch into one of our whores. That is SO hot!"

Packer laughed as he hit the dial button. "Sort of, you just talk to her, get her to understand that she needs to see things differently."

Ivanka bit her lip and nodded as Packer moved off to allow her to do her thing. "Yeah! Time to show my Packer he picked the right bitch!" She thought to herself as a very polished voice picked up.

"Verity. I assume this is important, you know I dislike being disturbed during my lunch."

"Please do forgive me, I am very sorry to disturb you, Lady Hightower. But I'm using Verity's phone and it is frightfully important. I'm Ivanka, the Warden of the Minimum-Security Prison in London. I am working with Ms. Verity and her daughter on the reform project you have been supporting her on."

"Oh. Well, that is important, but I'm afraid I don't...see..."

The line went quiet and Ivanka grinned at Packer evilly. "The drug's doing its thing on the bitch." She whispered to Packer who nodded. Ivanka hit the speaker button and then heard a "Uhhh? What was I saying?"

"Lady Hightower? Are you feeling well?"

"Um, oh. I seemed to have drifted a bit. I'm feeling a trifle odd."

"Odd? Are you sure you are not feeling horny?"

"Horny?" A confused voice responded. "Oh, no, I'm not..."

"I can completely understand that My Lady. That wet feeling in your pussy, that itch that you just can't scratch. You start to feel so...hot." Ivanka said in her poshest accent.

There was a bit of silence on the line. Then the voice said a touch breathlessly "I don't think that is quite appropriate. And I am not feeling, ahem, that way."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers