Civilized Behavior Pt. 04

Story Info
Verity helps with a tea party.
6k words
4.64
6.4k
4
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,365 Followers

This is the final chapter in the series. Sorry about the delays, but real life has a vote. I hope you enjoy it!

PART 4

Verity slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

She was in a bedroom which she didn't recognized at first as it was dark except for a tipped over lamp. Her schoolgirl top was hanging over a chair and her skirt was draped over another lamp. She moaned as her head throbbed from a vicious hangover. She felt nasty and dirty, more than yesterday (was it yesterday or the same day? She could no longer tell). Her mouth was dry but she could taste the cum. Her legs were covered in dry or semi dry cum and her own juices, and she reeked of nasty sex. She sat up and felt cum ooze out of her pussy and her ass.

She sat there and then she smiled. "Hmmmmm, cum. All filled up. All my holes...thorough job boys!"

Verity jerked and then sobbed. She sobbed again louder. "Damn it! I'm NOT a whore! I will NOT become one of Packer's bitches! I WILL find a way to escape this, this, HELL!" she muttered.

She stood up and staggered to the bathroom and took a shower. She scrubbed herself hard, nearly enough to make her bleed in a few places. She came out feeling a bit better. She toweled off, and ignored the bottled water and instead drank from the gin bottle left by the sink. After drinking a lot of gin she used the toilet and felt better. She put on a robe and came back into the bedroom.

Caroline was there, dressed in a slutty cop uniform with a rhinestone encrusted cop old style "Bobby" tit helmet with comedy revolving blue light on the top. She smiled and slapped the large black dildo into her palm.

"Ma'am, I am to escort you to Mr. Packer and the Warden, please do not cause me any trouble or I will use fuckin' King Dong here, the upstanding rubber dick police force to make you comply."

Verity nodded. Caroline motioned to the door and Verity went out into the hallway. The house looked even worse for wear than yesterday. Caroline put her hand on her shoulder and gently but firmly guided her downstairs.

"No longer a maid?" Verity asked. "Did they get tired of that?"

"No Ma'am. I'm the gang's maid whore, but I need to put up a good false front for Packer and the boys so I can help the warden turn the whole guard force into gang sluts. She's already got the plan and by this time Thursday Packer is going to have an entire stable of female guards as his whores and be in charge of the prison. Once that is done, I can go back to being a slut maid."

Verity sighed as they approached the study. Loud music blared out from the door and some weird colored lights were strobing around.

Caroline pushed in the doorway and Verity blinked at what she saw.

The thugs had mounted a stripper pole and a small round dance platform in the middle of the study, ripping the hanging light out of the ceiling and replacing it with a disco ball. The stereo was pumping out some glam rock jam and a women spun on the pole. She had fire engine red hair and was wearing red latex thigh boots, with high heels along with black lacy topped stockings. Her face was whored up and she had on long red latex opera gloves. She moved around the pole while the gangers cheered her on and tossed fivers at the stage.

"That's it Racy! Work the crowd! If you want to be one of my bitches you had better be an earner!" Packer shouted from the couch.

Verity blinked and then gasped.

"Lady Hightower!?"

The song ended and the redhead bowed and blew kisses as she scooped up the money. She saw Verity and waved. She got off the stage and then worked the crowd, going to each thug and woman, trailing her hand, offering a lap dance or time in the VIP suite until she was at Packer. Packer was on the couch, pants off, and Verity noted that the blonde sucking him off was Ivanka.

"So Packer, do I make the cut? Can I be one of your stripper whores?" Lady Rachel Hightower asked in a sexy voice that was so unlike her.

"Yeah, you'll do. Remember, you need to keep that high-class false front up, I need that to get to other bitches and their husbands. Have a seat baby, put those tits where I can play with them, Racy."

Rachel, now Racy apparently, giggled and sat down on the couch on her knees and leaned forward so Packer could fondle her.

Packer looked at Verity and grinned. "Verity, meet Racy, she used to be a high-born lady, now she's part of the gang. I was amazed how easily she was corrupted, I guess she was really repressed. One dose and she was a complete slut. Hell, she took the permanent dose just before that last song didn't you?"

Racy looked at Verity with a lustful stare. "Mmmmm, yeah baby! God Verity! Why didn't you introduce me to Packer sooner?! God, I'm so fucking happy and horny! All those dirty thoughts and fantasies over the years and now I can live every one of them out! GOD! I get horny just thinking about it!" Racy slid a finger into her pussy and began to finger herself as Packer leaned over and sucked hard on one of her tits.

Verity waited a moment for Packer to stop sucking and then said "Well, what are you doing to me today? More drugs? More blackmail?"

"Heh, I don't need to do anything. You're going to do it all without any pressure from me this time. You, Racy, and Sophie there are going to make another film about an afternoon tea."

"Yeah, and we are going to film it, and then you are going to beg Packer here for your final dose." Ivanka said with a nasty tone as she licked her fingers clean of Packer's cum.

"Ivanka, I know I've said some bad things while under the influence but..."

"You meant every fucking word you stuck up cunt. Every. Fucking. Word. The old me was a moron, hoping that somehow, I could really breakthrough into the upper crust. That's the lovely thing about this drug, it stripped away all the bullshit, let me see what was really going on."

Ivanka got off her knees and sat down next to Packer. She began to stroke him. Verity noted her clothing, a black leather jacket with lots of silver studs, black latex thigh boots, black lacy thigh high stockings and hoop earrings. She wore thick makeup and had her hair done up in a tower with some ringlets on the side.

Ivanka smiled a nasty smile. "I wanted to be part of the "in" crowd, and now I am. I'm Packer's old lady, his main bitch. With my position and connections with the law, we are going infiltrate and corrupt the whole fucking system. I'll be in charge of the prisons, where I can recruit gang members or make sure any rivals have accidents, while I use my corrupted bitch guards to keep the "inmates" happy and content, eager to join Packer's criminal empire. And you, and Racy here, and other bitches you are going to help us turn, are going to make sure no one asks questions or tries to interfere. Packer and me are going to build a criminal empire that the world has never seen the likes of. And you are going to be one of our puppets. After all the shit you made me eat, I'm finally going to get it back."

Packer laughed and everyone joined in but Verity. She looked around and felt completely helpless. Racy was now straddling Packer while Ivanka instructed her on positioning. Jones and Wreck were over by the side with Caroline on her knees now topless stroking each off and going back and forth with her mouth, still managing to keep her police helmet on, the blue revolving light helping with the party atmosphere. Sophie was bent over another couch while Sean fucked her up the ass. Sophie was dressed in a black lacy bra pulled down to let her tits hang free, black garter belt, black lace panties and black thigh stockings in black 6-inch heels. Her makeup and hair were well done and she looked like she had just come from the office.

Just then J-Boy came in and said "All set up Packer, ready to film."

"Alright, "grunt", finish off and let's get going." Packer looked at her and said "Bag on the table, get it and get changed."

Verity looked around and simply went over and took the bag and left the room. She didn't even consider trying to escape or call, seeing as her friends, her daughter and anyone who could help her was now a corrupted slut. She went into the bathroom and dumped out the bag.

"Of course." She muttered as she looked at the "clothing". A set of white lace gloves, a white satin garter belt, with while lace panties and stockings, a white lace bra, white heels, and a big white sunhat. A picture of a woman, dressed in the same clothes, smiling like a moron sipping tea was in the bag with the words "Make up like this slut" written on the top.

Verity sobbed, and for a few moments cried. She was broken and she knew it. There was no escape, Packer owned her, owned her friends, her stepdaughter, everything. She sobbed and sobbed and then blinked. She saw a small packet of powder lying on the sink top and she knew it was another dose. Not the final dose, she knew that Packer would have her beg for it. This was just a tease, something to kill the pain, something to help give her that final push to oblivion.

She picked it up and remembered how the drug made her feel. Empty, vapid, mindless, everything was just fine when she was on it. She didn't care about anything other than having fun and making Packer and the boys feel happy. Which made her happy in return.

"So happy. So high, so wonderfully empty and mindless. Just a fucktoy, just sex and drugs and fucking." Verity murmured softly as she held the bag.

"This drug will make me not care. It frees me. It makes me free, and nothing will matter..." she whispered and without another thought she opened the bag and snorted the powder. She blinked and stared into the mirror.

"Goodbye Verity, I don't know if I will ever see you again." She said and then her eyes glazed over, and she blanked out and froze in place as her mind was twisted and changed.

After a few moments, Verity blinked. She looked in the mirror and made a tutting sound.

"Oh, this won't do for afternoon tea. I look like I've been crying, that simply won't do." Verity went to work. She looked at the picture and smiled. "Oh, simply perfect outfit for an afternoon tea. White is the perfect color, and this bra will showcase my ample udders for the boys."

Verity hummed to herself as she did her makeup and her hair and then dressed. She smiled a proper lady smile and picked up a white parasol. She smiled again at the mirror and then glided out the door with a large smile.

Caroline was walking towards her when she came out the door dressed as a slutty cop again.

"Ma'am, Mr. Packer and the Warden are waiting in the garden. Please follow me."

"Yes, of course my dear. Do lead on."

Verity let her eyes roam over the young woman's form as they walked through the house.

"Ms. Caroline, I must say that black is a very good color on you. Those black rubber booty shorts accentuate your ass very nicely." Verity said with a smile.

"Thank you ma'am. I do like the feel of the shorts, nice and tight, it rubs my pussy and makes me very wet."

"Oh, how nice, that must make it very easy for the boys to fuck you."

"Yes ma'am, very easy."

"So, are you ready to help the warden? Ready to be the prison whore? You seem just the type they would like. Young, hot, fuckable, and completely compliant."

Verity noted that Caroline's hand went to her tits and she began to rub them as she replied.

"Oh yes ma'am. The plan is already set, and, ummmm, I get wet just thinking about it. The thought of helping corrupt my friends in the prison just turns me on. MMMmmmmm, all that gang cock, just for my holes."

Caroline made some moaning sounds and stopped walking as she slid her other hand down her black rubber shorts in the front. Verity giggled as she heard squelching as Caroline began to finger herself.

"All that cock..."

"Well, it appears you are a tad bit distracted. I'll let you finish and find my way."

Verity glided past Caroline and smiled at the young slut as she slid her right tit out and began to lick the nipple while her other hand pumped her cunt.

"Such a nice young slut, she will do well as a gang whore. She should be nice and knocked up by now, well and truly up the duff." Verity said as she walked out the back and headed towards the table on the veranda.

"Verity! So glad you could join us for tea." Lady Hightower said as she stood up and smiled.

"Oh, of course. How could I miss afternoon tea. You look lovely, Lady Hightower."

"Oh please, call me Racy."

Verity smiled at her friend. Lady Hightower certainly looked like no highborn, public school educated noblewoman. Her already red hair had been dyed an even brighter red. She was wearing an identical get up as Verity, but in red color. Her tits were barely constrained by the red lace bra, and Verity could see that her panties were already wet.

"Mother. Thank you for joining." Sophie said as she sat down next to Racy. Sophie was also wearing the same but in satin black. "This should be a perfect ending for our film series. And by the time we are done, you should be all nice and ready to take the final dose and be one of us."

"Alright! Let's get filming." Packer said from over by J-Boy. Sean, Wreck, and Jones were sitting on the railing and grinning.

"Where is Caroline?" Packer asked as he looked around.

"Oh, she got a bit excited thinking about corrupting more guards and began to fingerfuck herself. I left her to her enjoyment. Girls will be girls after all, she and Mr King Dong were getting very well aquainted." Verity said and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, but this dumb cunt had better be able to keep her head straight while we do it." Ivanka said as she came up pulling a smiling and dopey looking Caroline behind her by her hand. Verity could see the slickness on Caroline's thighs, and the glaze in her eyes. She had obviously just cum and was still enjoying the afterglow with the rubbery Mr. Dong still vibrating and tenting nicely in her rubber police shorts.

Ivanka shoved her down in a chair and shook her head. "Boss, we need to hurry up and get going on the corrupting. This stupid bitch won't be able to think straight much longer. I swear every time I turn around she is either fucking someone or playing with herself."

Packer grabbed Ivanka, spun her around and kissed her hard. "Relax bitch. We got this. Keep that jacket open so I can see those tits. Now sit down and let's watch the tea party."

J Boy nodded and Sophie started talking.

"Hello everyone. I'm Sophie and I will be taking the lead in this last video on proper behavior. Of course, what series on proper behavior would be complete without instructions on how to do a proper tea party? I will be ably assisted by Lady Hightower, and my mother MP Verity Imakunte."

Sophie positioned herself to showcase her rack and smiled at the camera. "The first thing is the greeting. Verity, Racy, please greet each other."

Verity stood up as Racy motioned for her to do so. "Verity, so glad you could make it." Racy said.

"Thank Yooouumpphhhh!" Verity cut off as Racy leaned in and locked lips with her. She felt the waxy lipstick and felt Racy shove her tongue into her mouth and swirl it around. Verity's eyes widened when Racy's hands felt up her tits and then eased down between her legs and rubbed her clit.

Verity gasped as Racy giggled. "Sophie, so glad you are here." Racy said and then leaned in. Sophie wrapped her arms around Racy and they locked lips. Verity caught her breath and smiled as she noted her daughter properly returned the greeting with passion. The two ladies sucked on each other's face and their hands roamed all over each other's bodies. Sophie undid Racy's bra and tossed it into the brushes.

They broke the kiss and Sophie said "Such marvelous tits should be on proper display. It's a tea party after all."

Sophie smiled and slinked over to Verity. "Step-mother."

Verity smiled evilly and said "Step-daughter."

Then they kissed hard. Verity, now that she had remembered her manners, kissed her stepdaughter with some passion and shoved her gloved hand down Sophie's panties and shoved two fingers into her pussy. She pumped her stepdaughter hard several times, enough to feel her get turned on, and then broke the kiss. Verity smiled at her exposed tits and tutted.

"Either on or off dear." Verity undid her bra and let it drop. Sophie smiled and then undid her top.

"One should always show proper respect when greeting. Someone like Lady Hightower, with such wonderful tits, should be sure to display them for all to see and enjoy. Now, once the greetings are done, we greet the men."

Packer stood up and sauntered over like he owned the place. He walked up to Racy and said "Hi Racy, how's it going?"

Racy wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a deep tongue kiss. Packer roughly grabbed her tits and played with them while they sucked face. When they broke the kiss, Racy was out of breath. She swayed a bit and then began to sink to her knees.

"Hang on, first, let's get the other greetings."

Sophie swayed over and gave Packer a long kiss, and then Verity followed and kissed Packer hard and long. She felt so turned on by this huge hunk of a man, this thuggish brute who had drugged her, taken her, fucked her every way possible, and dominated her. When they broke the kiss, Verity dropped to her knees and before Packer could say anything, she had his cock out and was sucking for all she was worth.

Packer grunted and laughed. "Well, it looks like someone is really into greetings. Uhhhh, fuck, nice tongue action bitch. So, normally, we, hhhhhh, we have the other guests come in for greetings, if time allows, proper blowjobs are given. Haaaaaaaaah, fuck. Normally, Lady Hightower would blow me since she is the highest ranked bitch here, but Verity seems to have gotten a bit carried away. I'll let it slide, hhhhhhhh, once. Sean, Wreck, get in here. Get the welcome blowjobs!"

Verity was in a haze and didn't really register anything other than Packer was talking and his awesome cock was in her mouth. He grabbed her by the head, crushing her hat down, and began to really face fuck her. Verity changed her angle and worked at getting as much of that huge cock down her throat as she could. She got it deeper and deeper each time, but the lack of air was causing her to see spots.

"NO! I will deepthroat Packer and show him a proper welcome!" Verity thought and with one last suck she got his cock completely down her throat and felt Packer blast his cum straight into her stomach. Her eyes rolled up and she flopped back and everything faded to black.

"Hey! Wake up you stupid cunt!"

SLAP!

Verity jerked up and said "OW!" She rubbed her cheek and looked at Ivanka who was grinning.

"That woke the bitch up. Nice blow job Verity, total deep throat. But you knocked yourself out from lack of air."

Packer grabbed Verity by the hand and pulled her up. Verity staggered and looked around confused. She blinked and then remembered.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Lady Hightower, I completely overstepped my place, you should have been the one blowing Packer. I got quiet carried away. I am so sorry!"

Racy giggled and said "It's okay, Packer had fun and I got to blow Wreck instead! Yummy! You did such a good job I hated to interrupt."

Packer laughed and tossed Verity into a chair. "Enough bitch talk, let's get to it."

"Oh, quite right. So, once the guests have all been greeted, we pour the tea." Sophie said as she led Sean, Wreck and Jones to chairs. She sat them down and then she sat on Sean's lap. She ground her ass into him and smiled at the camera.

"The men should be seated comfortably while the bitches sit on their laps. Lady Hightower, if you would be so kind as to sit on Packer's lap? Ladies, please be sure to grind your ass on the man's cock, and position yourself so he can feel you up easily."

Packer sat and Lady Hightower sat down and ground her ass on his hardening cock. Sophie continued.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,365 Followers
12