Civilized Behavior Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since we have an odd number of guests, Verity, please kneel between the two men and stroke them off slowly while tea is poured. Caroline? Pour please."

"Yes Ma'am!" Caroline swayed into view, now changed back into her slutty maid outfit. She bent over with her ass to the camera so they could get a full view of her ass while Packer fondled Lady Hightower's tits and nuzzled her neck. Sean had his fingers deep in Sophie's cunt and Verity was stroking the thugs off and licking her lips.

"Ma'am, the tea is poured."

"Now, we serve the guests. Caroline?"

Caroline minced around giving everyone a cup of tea. She then passed around cakes.

"For a nice formal gang-bang tea such as this, one should use cumcakes, make like we showed yesterday, to the women, and Viagra cakes for the men."

Verity took a bit out of her cumcake and smiled broadly at the camera. "So tasty, nothing like homemade using your thug's own man-batter."

"Now, one should also have alcohol and drugs available for a gang-bang tea. Caroline, please pass out the joints."

Caroline moved around and passed out the joints. Packer lit up and then locked lips with Lady Hightower and blew the smoke into her mouth. She held it a while and then blew it out. She coughed and then giggled like a little girl.

"Here bitch, take a long drag and hold it." Wreck said as he put his joint to Verity's lips. Verity smiled at him for being so nice in sharing his drugs and took a long pull. She held it as she had been taught and felt the drug go to work on her mind.

She blew out a large cloud of smoke and said "Oh, how lovely."

Packer grinned and took another drag. He again blew it into Lady Hightower's mouth and then guzzled his tea. "Yeah, good dope, good tea, and good pussy." He tossed the cup over his shoulder, and everyone laughed at the crashing sound it made as it hit the sidewalk. The other thugs finished their tea and did the same.

Off camera Ivanka smiled at Verity as she took a big gulp of tea from an antique teacup and then dropped it on the ground and crushed it with her feet.

"Hey, toss the cup cunt."

Verity blinked and looked at Jones who was motioning her to throw her cup.

"Oh, right. Tally-ho!" Verity tossed her cub and smashed it against a statue. Everyone laughed including her and she took another long drag on Wreck's joint. She was feeling very relaxed now and very horny.

Packer stood up and Lady Hightower nearly fell on her ass as she was pretty out of it.

"Alright, now that the drugs, cakes and tea are done, we fuck. As the most important guest here I get to pick. Come here Verity, I want your pussy. Racy? Go over there and take care of the boys."

Lady Hightower stood up, wrapped her arms around Packer and gave him a long sloppy kiss. "Yes of course dear, right away. Verity? Do be a dear and make sure Packer is well pleased."

Sean already had Sophie sliding down on his cock facing him. Verity could hear the slurping sound of cock in pussy action as they picked up the pace. Packer grabbed her and spun her around.

Packer swept the expensive tea set off the table and laughed as it smashed to the ground. "I heard that was an antique set from India. It's trash now. Now, bend over and get that ass up."

Verity smiled at the camera and licked her lips. She swayed her ass and said "Will this do Packer?"

Verity let out a long hiss as Packer shoved his cock into her pussy from the rear slowly.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh! SSSSSSSSSS! So BIG!" Verity moaned at the camera whilst looking distinctly cross-eyed.

"That's right bitch, so big. You like getting fucked?"

"Yes!"

"You like getting treated like a whore? Be honest bitch!"

Verity bit her lip and grunted several times. "Yes! I do now. I hated, oooooo, hated it when we started, but nowwwwww, uhhhhhh, FUCK! But now, it's so lovely, so much fucking fun! Getting fucked, getting high, getting treated like garbage! Shit, it's turning me on even more! Knowing how demeaning it is, knowing how scummy I will feel! I'll hate myself when the drug is done, I'll hate everything I've done and everything I have become! And I will HATE loving it!" Verity yelled out as Packer pumped her ass hard.

Packer laughed. "Say it posh. Say like a high-class cunt."

Verity smiled and said "Packer, I do so love being treating like a worthless whore. I did quite hate it when we started. But now it is very enjoyable. I just adore being fucked from behind while bent over a table like some scummy streetwalking trash. I love that my mind has been twisted around, and I am simply overjoyed that my good friend Lady Hightower has been transformed into a slutty stripper. I know I will hate myself when this drug wears off, but I will love hating myself because I also love how I feel. And I feel quite horny, slutty, cheap, sleazy, and fuckable."

Packer and everyone else laughed and cheered.

Verity suddenly had a mouth clamp onto hers. Her eyes popped open to see Ivanka, now topless in those thigh boots and stockings she now loved to wear, kissing her deeply. Verity blinked and then returned the kiss with passion.

After some more kisses, Ivanka broke off and looked at Packer who was going to town.

"Baby! Let's finish her! Take her in the ass while she eats me out!"

"I love how you think bitch." Packer pulled his cock out and jerked Verity back. Ivanka sat on the table and spread her legs.

Packer shoved Verity forward and pushed her face down into Ivanka's pussy.

"Eat her out bitch, bring my old lady to climax while I fuck your ass. I want her screaming."

Verity didn't even think. She just leaned in and started sucking on Ivanka's clit. Ivanka's head rolled back, and she moaned loudly. Verity shuddered at the sound and then let out a muffled yelp as Packer shoved his cock into her ass.

"Uhhhhhhh! SO FUCKING BIG!" Verity moaned, but it was hard to hear as Ivanka had her hands on Verity's head and was shoving her face down deep into her pussy.

"Suck and Lick, Lick and Suck bitch! Fucking give me pleasure! Give me fun! Fucking show me who is your boss you stuck up cunt of a fucking bitch!" Ivanka snarled.

Verity only partially registered the words. Her mind was shattered from the drugs, the fucking earlier, and now Packer's huge cock in her ass and Ivanka's snatch in her face. The smells and the taste, the sensation of her ass getting torn up. Verity's body shuddered and jerked as she began to orgasm, and then then orgasm again, and yet again. Ivanka kept her face down between her legs and scissored her legs around Verity's head while she leaned forward and passionately kissed Packer.

Verity's body jerked hard when Packer blew his load up her ass right as Ivanka squirted in her face. She howled into Ivanka's pussy while Ivanka tightened her legs and laughed. Verity tried to gasp for air but couldn't get any and she again blacked out.

Verity opened her eyes. After a moment she registered she was sprawled on the table, her ass filled with cum, her pussy and thighs soaked, and her face feeling covered in warm wetness.

She raised her head to see Ivanka, naked except for stockings and thigh boots, blowing Packer while Packer looked down at her.

Packer smiled at her evilly and held up a small vial.

"It's time bitch. Take this."

For a split-second Verity's mind threw up all the objections she had, all of what she wanted to do, all that she had done, all that she had achieved, and how it would all be for naught.

But then it was gone. Verity was broken and she knew it. She didn't want to sober up, she didn't want to face what she had become. And with that dose, she never would have to.

Verity took the vial. She thought "Well, it's for the best. I won't care anymore and never have to worry about any of this again." And then she drank the final dose.

Packer grunted and let his old lady suck him clean. Ivanka stood up and wiped her mouth. "Done then? The bitch is dead and now we have a new gang whore?"

"Yeah Ivanks, she's ours. Once she sobers up, we have some stuff to go over. We are already over the weekend, so we need to get back to prison. We have a lot of work to do."

"Yeah, baby, we do."

ONE MONTH LATER

Verity ignored the reporters as she strode across the sidewalk and ducked into the limo. Ever since she had reversed position on the new laws, she had been hounded by reporters trying to find out why and why she was suddenly voting so differently. She simply marched on like she had been instructed and got inside the limo.

Once it pulled away, she sighed.

"I really do hate that. I thought you said you would take care of it."

Packer grinned at her from across the seat. "I suppose I did, but I like watching you fucking twitch like a worm trying to avoid the fish."

"And you do it so well." Sophie said from the other seat. She had her tight grey pinstripe skirt hiked up and was seated on Sean's cock. She let out a small grunt as the car's motion did the fucking for her.

"So, any idea who the father is, dear?"

Sophie giggled. "No clue could be any of the boys, or it could have been from that "Prison Cock Inspection" we did when they simulated the response to a prison riot and viagra drug outbreak. I think us four in our emergency response riot lingerie didn't help matters. No matter, I'll pump this kid out and get knocked up again, just like Caroline. If it's a boy, then I'll raise him to be a good thug, if it's a girl, she'll be a fine slut like her mommy and grandmommy."

Verity nodded and smiled. Her daughter was certainly showing how well she was raised.

Verity unbuttoned her blouse, and let her big tits hang out. Then she knelt down in front of Packer and pulled out his cock. She eased it between her tits and began to titty fuck him just how he liked it. She knew that she was just the backup pussy and Ivanka was his real old lady, but her old friend Ivanks had made her the number one gang slut, so she was always available for the boss.

"So, I voted like you told me to. And just like you said, a couple of the holdouts joined our side too. PM Cranedall took me aside and said "Be sure to tell your boss thank you for the help with my wife and her sister. Anytime he needs a vote, let me know."

Packer and Sean laughed. "Yeah, he'd better. Turned that cold bitch into a swinger and his sister-in-law into a stripper, he damn well better vote like I say." Packer said as he leaned back.

"The prison reform bill will pass. And the Warden will get the funding she wanted. In fact, we might be able to close down another prison and consolidate them. If I can get a couple of opposition votes to join, we can do it and that will give her even more money."

Packer nodded. "Gimme a list of names of people who we can talk to. Especially if they are married."

Verity nodded and then lowered her head and began to suck like a champ.

Ever since taking the final dose, she had been in a nice, pleasant haze. She didn't care about what she did, she just obeyed her boss's orders and then she got to fuck and suck and lick and kiss and everything nasty she or any of the boys could think of.

She had stripped, whored, danced, fucked, done every type of drug, drank every type of alcohol, and had helped take over Ivanka's prison. It had been stupidly easy, just throw a "tea party" for the female guards and in one night, the guard force turned into a stable of whores. The male guards, once they had seen how much pussy and extra money they would get, had gleefully joined Packer's gang willingly.

Ivanka had part of her office turned into a sex den for her man Packer. She had become quite the ruthless crime lady, helping Packer kill off rivals and take over turf by letting him and his men out of prison and providing information from the police. When she wasn't running the prison, she was a dancer and hooker in one of Packer's clubs.

Caroline was still a guard, but in name only. Her mind had been somewhat damaged in the weekend, and she was unable to do much beyond dress sexy and fuck anymore. She could be seen slinking around the prison constantly providing pleasure.

Sophie was still her mom's aide, but she was also working a lot of the "legit" side of Packer's growing criminal empire. She had become pregnant and was gleefully looking forward to being an unwed mother with a gang banger for a boyfriend.

Sophie and Lady "Racy" Hightower were both cutting a wide swath through London society. They had hoisted several "teas" and had helped Packer corrupt a large number of high society women who in turn helped corrupt their husbands. Gentlemen or not, when their wives offered them three or foursomes with hot hookers or strippers, usually after drugging them, they all feel under their sway.

Verity didn't really think about any of that anymore. She really didn't think at all, that was what Packer was for. Verity looked up at Packer and smiled. Life was so lovely when everything was nice and civilized.

THE END

12