All Comments on 'Claimed by a Goo Girl Ch. 01'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!!!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

Title says it. Very interested to see where you take this.

Have a great labor day weekend. 😎

BitchyNoviceBitchyNoviceover 7 years ago
Wow!

Other than some minor errors, this is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Like It!

Great beginning; hope there is more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
next chapter please :-)

Good story had to read the whole thing at once.

can't wait for more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad for a beginning.

The story has a few different elements to it than I thought it would. The future possibilities for your story are looking good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great stuff keep em comin

Although if you decide to write more on syd and lexi instead, id be one happy camper

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Steve

This story is really cool will their be an update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Read

Here's hoping we can see more of this, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very, very interesting

Maybe I am somehow abnormally enthralled with your plot concepts but I honestly find your stories to be some of the most interesting ones I have read. I enjoy the fact that you are trying things most authors in this site don't, even when they don't work it's an adventure. I hope in your future stories you get a more expanded sense of logical emotional development, right now some of that feels abbreviated. Your physical descriptiveness is great and your creativity is your greatest strength imo. I love the themes you are exploring. Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please

Please for the love of Lara please I need more!

GalkaKingXIGalkaKingXIabout 7 years ago

I'm new to Literotica, and I gotta say this is amazing! This one of the first stories I read which I haven't regretted experiencing at all. Not trying to over flatter you but your story is the reason I stayed on this site and decided to create an account to add you and this story to my favorites. I hope to read more of your creative work.

DawnTheCognoscenteDawnTheCognoscenteabout 7 years ago
Brilliant!

This was enticing, amazing and real all at the same time. The characters and story kept me reading this to no end and I cannot wait for more!

I'm actually creating an account just to keep updated on this series!! Keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok...at first I was skeptical

But, yeah...

That was actually pretty damn powerful stuff.

I hope this isn't the end of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow just wow

Not only great erotica but great literature,.please please make more to this and make it a series it was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little confusing but super interesting. Hope you write more!

Loved it, and it's so unique! Please wrote a sequel or 10.

xtra123xtra123over 6 years ago
Claimed by a Goo Story

I’ve come back to reread this story several times and each time it’s always as fresh and impactful as before. The other reason I come back is that I’m hoping to find the next installment to your amazing and captivating narrative. Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Awesome Story with a small Error. I think you mean Lara when it says Tara but was easy to figure it out. Hoping for a lots of future Chapters. Just pure Greatness.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikealmost 5 years ago
Intense!

I am very curious to see where you take us in the next chapter.

dlearyousdlearyousover 4 years ago
What happened

Ok the police are there.do they arrest him or what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave up after the robber fight. It went way too goth and cucky for me. I just can't; god, that is a waste of a build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
1049 Followers
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES