Claimed by a Goo Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dunno. Dunno. And I need you."

"What do you mean you dunno what you are?" I asked, my libido poking its head out the ground at the last answer.

"The first thing I remember was holding you in the shower. Before that...Nothing," she said, still talking in hushed tones directly into my chest.

"So you don't remember choking me?" I questioned, with a little heat.

"No! ...why would I do that?" she asked, incredulous.

"Maybe there's more than one of you running around," I murmured to myself, glancing at me phone to check the time.

Shit, I've got to get to class. On the other hand... No. Grades come first.

" I would love to stay and talk, you seem nice enough but I've got to get ready for class. If you want to hang out in here that's fine with me, I'll have some more questions about this whole 'need you' situation," I said to her.

I pushed the blanket away from my body and tried to swing my legs out of bed. I was already committed to the motion when I realized that she hadn't released her hold of my lower half. I braced for impact with my arms as she flowed around me and cushioned fall. She jiggled a little as she settled underneath me her head framed by my forearms on the floor.

Her lips pursed and she gazed up at me with desire shining in her brilliant eyes. After a couple of stuttering heartbeats the adrenaline receded from my system and I realized that my morning wood had sunk into her pliant flesh. She flexed her flesh around my member as she curled her arms around my neck. I groaned at the luxuriant embrace. Careful Jonas watch yourself, you still don't know her goals this could be a trap and you don't want to get burned again... The worried part of my mind was eventually ground away under her glorious temptation, mere pebbles beneath a steamroller of perfectly pliant, and inhumanely controlled flesh. She did this thing where the walls of her pussy rolled and flipped inside her pelvis, creating and endlessly turning tunnel that kept trying to draw me deeper.

"Fuck it. It's only chemistry," I said, relinquishing what little restraint I had. I started pumping into and out of her as her silken sheath continued to gently protest every release of my member. Before long she had me ready to erupt, I arched my back and pulled myself completely from her as I shifted my attention to her plump lips. She was biting her lip and a stray groan of disappointment leaked out of her. I lowered my face towards hers and she parted her lips in anticipation. Our tongues danced together for a time before I finally retreated for air. The taste of lemon meringue danced across my tongue as I panted for air.

"God you're amazing," I released breathlessly.

"Please please please..." She seemed a little delirious as her pleas ran together in a constant stream. I sank as deeply into her as I could, her juicy flesh welcoming me with gentle caresses.

"Ouch!" I cried, as her less than solid form caused me to painfully "pogo" off the floor. She looked a little guilty, but her pleas transformed into a groans of pleasure that I shortly echoed. It only took her a couple of moments to coax my release. Her eyes fluttered as she clenched tightly around me, both my head and my... other head gripped tightly. As the aftershocks rocked through my body I noticed steam gently wafting from her form, which was somehow less defined than before. She had turned slightly amoeboid again. Her eyes fluttered for a moment before opening fully and locking onto mine.

"I don't know why you chose me but I'm glad you did." I lightly pecked her lips as I levered myself upright. Her gooey flesh tenderly kissed my flesh in a familiar manner before ultimately releasing me and sinking into her prone form. The whole thing slightly unnerving because me moved in short bursty motion with her flesh sloshing like water in a bathtub as she stopped.

This allowed me my first examination of her fully formed female flesh, once again a translucent cerulean color. She had moderate sized breasts with dusky navy areolas the size of quarters. As her trembling flesh calmed down she regained her opaqueness from this morning, rising from her feet like a smoky mist. I got a glance of the dark navy orb the size of a golf ball before the opaque wave obscured it from view.

I would like to say I was a magnificent god of sex who ravished her a dozen times before I had her begging me to stop. The truth of the matter was I made it only another two rounds before I collapsed panting onto the sofa, my junk satisfied but sore, my mortality confirmed. She hadn't released her hold on me for the entire hour of fun time. I ate some cereal and she huddled in my lap. Huddled isn't really the right term though she pooled and surrounded my lap with her "legs". I would try to ask her questions but she seemed pretty reticent to answer. Abandoning my delicate interrogation, I decided to play some video games and she watched as I cure some zombies of their undeath.

I passed the rest of the day in this manner, going from entertainment to entertainment, none of them seemed to interest her. Nothing I could do would dislodge her, she simply clung to my flesh like a little girl holding her favorite teddy bear. She actually clung to my back and I wore her as a backpack as I went to the bathroom. Fortunately, no one noticed my furtive sneaking and mad dash there and back to my room. Maybe this is the catch. Gives great blowjobs but will never let's go. Buyer beware.

Eventually I went to bed, determined to get some separation in the morning. Her presence was comfortingly cool and I went to bed, easily drifting off to sleep. Waking up, I ate some cereal as she continued to cling to me. She had given up most of her humanoid shape and looked like a strange innertube with a face as I tried to get her to let me go so I could go to work.

"Please don't go," she begged.

"I've got to get to work. Missing class is one thing but I've got a shift today at the union."

"Can't I come with?"

"No. Unless you have a way to look normal? If people saw you on the street they'd run screaming."

"You didn't."

"I'm weird. Also, you gave me a very good reason to stay." I smiled warmly at the memory.

"So do you have a way to look normal? Normal being personish." Wow. Never thought I'd have to clarify normal.

"...No," she finished, glumly. She started to pout and little orbs of liquid ran down her face and dripped onto the floor. I watched, fascinated, as the orbs slowly wiggle along the floor until they were resorbed by her feet. Shaking it off, I looked back at her as I tried to reason with her by laying out my schedule.

"It won't be very long. I'll only be gone for a couple of hours then I will be right back. I'm gonna go shower. If you can figure out how to look normal by the time I'm back and clothed you can come with. If not then you're just gonna have to wait."

She frowned at me as I closed the door behind me and went to shower. After my speed scrub down I opened my door cautiously, wary of an ambush. I was worried for nothing, she was sitting placidly on the couch, and smiled at me as she examined my towel clad body.

Does she look smaller?... Nah.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing," she said, contrasting the sly smile on her face.

"Okay... I'll see you later then." She was acting suspicious but I had to get going if I didn't want to be late. I hefted my backpack onto my shoulder and headed out the door.

"See you," she trilled in a sing song voice at my back.

Fifteen minutes later I was dressed in my red polo and manning the register at the union. This late in the semester there were maybe three people wandering around the union, killing time before their next class. I had just finished the chemistry assignment I had missed and I was browsing my news feed on my phone, chilling, when I noticed my backpack wiggling in the corner. That's what she was up to. I crouched over the backpack and unzipped it, allowing the blue orb the size of a softball to climb out. I reached out my hand and the orb climbed onto it wrapping itself around my hand. It shook a little as it tentatively kissed my palm.

"Maria. Can you cover the register I've gotta take care of something." I yelled out to my coworker as I headed for the employee bathroom.

"No problem. Do what you gotta do." I heard the reply echo back from the book return.

I flipped the light switch and locked the door behind me as I confronted the orb sitting in my palm. I gave it an angry scowl and it shivered appropriately in fear.

"Can you understand me?"

The orb extended a little appendage that raised and lowered itself in a nod.

"Good. Stay there while I decide what to do with you," I said holding the orb against the wall.

The orb deflated a bit but followed directions, slipping from my palm, suction holding it up easily.. I walked around a little as I decided how I wanted to play this. Oh, I know.

"I've decided on your punishment." I proceeded to pull down my pants exposing myself to the orb. It shivered again but I didn't think it was worried this time. I walked up to the wall and the orb slid down to crotch height and delicately extended out to meet my flaccid member. It spun around my flaccid member as it coaxed it to length. The blue tendril wrapped around my straightening rod looked like a strange candy cane as it expanded and contracted like a self actuating spring.

"Stop." I pulled myself away from the wall and the spring shaped goo held perfectly still. "I want you to form into a cylindrical rod thick enough and wide enough for my dick. Then you are to hold perfectly still. If you do this I will consider, forgiving you, if not ... just do what I say. Now, let's get started." She quickly complied and I was soon looking at a three inch diameter tube with a hollow center that drooped and wobbled as it stuck about a foot out of the wall. I lined myself up with the bouncy tube and gave a short thrust, the spongy material to parting easily around my member. There was something different about using a sentient creature as nothing more than a tool to get myself off. I sawed my dick into and out of the tube in a furious motion as the slippery material gripped my flesh sending pulses of pleasure through my flesh. Rapidly thrusting I laid my hands against the wall to get a better angle. Rushing towards my limit I pulled out and sprayed my release to plaster the sink in speckled white. The tube groaned in disappointment as I denied it the fruits of its labor. How it was able to make a sound without a throat or lips I still don't know.

"That's what happens when you don't listen to me. Okay?" The tube drooped toward the floor in a despondent manner. I grabbed the orb off wall and held it up to eye level as it reformed back into a softball sized orb.

"Got it?" The orb generated another tendril and nodded as it slouched deeper into my hand, spilling through my fingers as it became less viscous.

"Good. As long as you understand." I tossed the orb into the sink, and it quickly spread out and slurped up the sticky residue, quivering in delight. I smiled to myself as I bent over to pull up my pants fastening them around my waist.

"I'm gonna assume you don't want to go back into the bag, right?" The orb, which had finished cleaning up, stopped its joyful shaking and shook the appendage in a negative motion. "Can you form a wristband?" Understanding my question the orb launched itself out of the sink and wrapped itself around my wrist.

Sporting my brand new cerulean wristband, a millimeter thick navy streak running through the middle, I exited the restroom and went back to work.

The rest of my shift passed without incident, the wristband occasionally shifted around but mostly remained still. I changed into my workout clothes in the privacy of the employee bathroom and headed out the door. I gave a wave to Maria as I left the union store. I hummed lightly to myself as I took the stairs headed toward the exit two at a time. Passing by the bank next to the exit, I noticed something crazy happening inside. Two guys with black ski masks were holding what looked like automatic weapons. I quickly slid away from the opening before they noticed me. I pulled my phone out and dialed 9-1-1. I quickly explained the situation to the operator.

"Thank you sir. Please stay on the line. Police are on there way." I snuck a peek back through the clear doors and saw one of the men leaning over a woman in a sharp business dress and yelling menacingly. I had always daydreamed what I would do in a situation like this. I would be the one to heroically charge the bad guys and save the day, stopping the desperate men before they had a chance to turn any innocents into statistics. I was considerably more scared than I had ever been in my musings. But I might just have a secret weapon...

"Hey do you think you can stop a bullet?" I asked this of my bracelet, holding it up to my mouth so I only had to whisper.

"Maybe. I have never had an opportunity to try."

"Hey, back to talking. Okay, here's the plan. I want you to cover the front my chest and thighs in as thick of layer as you can. Pay attention for any rapidly moving projectiles and try to spread their impact over as much of my flesh as you can. Also, give me a really thin layer for a mask over my eyes. If I get hit anywhere else try to apply pressure and keep me from bleeding out."

"I don't like this plan. The chance of inju.."

I didn't let her finish as I eased open the door and hefted my weighty chemistry book in one hand. Both the would be robbers backs were turned from the front door, it was time to move. The robber closer to me I dubbed robber one. He braced the weapon to his shoulder as he aimed down the sight at the sobbing woman on the floor, her makeup running in little streams down her face. I stepped as gently as I could, rocking heel to toe with every step using the outside of my feet to limit the sound. As I reached striking distance, I hefted the book and swung with all the strength in my six foot nothing 175 frame. I visualized contact a foot past robbers skull, and connected with a meaty thwack. I wasted no time trying to regain control of the book as I let it hit the floor. Abandoning stealth I raced at robber two as he turned to find origin of the sharp noise. He took a step back and raised his weapon as I closed the distance between us. The world exploded into a riot of noise and actions.

The bullets sounded like buzzsaws as they flew past me and I felt at least two distinct impacts to my chest before I took him to the ground with a shoulder to his chest. The weapon spun away from him and I shrugged off his blows as I dropped an elbow into his jaw. His head gave hollow thump as it bounced off the banks linoleum. The whole encounter had taken maybe thirty seconds. Man movies do not depict fights well.

Taking a second to examine both of the unconscious men, I let loose a sigh of relief. A touch on my shoulder broke me out of my adrenaline fueled haze. The bank people were getting up from their prone positions and approaching me cautiously. I shook my head as the my ears rung from the violent discharge of automatic weapons fire. I've gotta get out of here. I rose on jelly legs and started an unsteady jog away from the bank. I scooped up my backpack from outside the bank and jogged out of the union. After about a block I asked my passenger to retreat from my face as I felt the deep ache of bruises forming on my chest. I took the lack of sharp pain as a good sign that I hadn't broken anything vital. My hands were shaking and I turned my jog into a simulacrum of the quick walk of a humble college student late for class.

It only took me three tries to line up my key with the lock to my dorm room. I leaned back against the door and slid down to the floor as I cradled my face with my trembling hands. The adrenalin had left a sharp electric taste that lingered in my mouth, it reminded me of the strange feeling you get from licking an eight volt battery. God that was so dumb. Even so... I let my body vibrate with unused energy as I exalted in my victory. I was strong and I hadn't let a bully lord themselves over anyone else. Fuck you dad, hope you rot in prison. Who's the weakling now? I let the emotional rush wash over me in a cleansing wave. I was alive and it felt so good. Oh yeah, I got shot didn't I? Better check that out. Shock leaving me a little blase about a potentially serious problem. Peeling my shirt off my chest I examined the damage. My girl still covered me like a wetsuit flak jacket but I could see two dark circles that spread out on my chest. There was one under my clavicle and one on my sternum and each had a glittering copper center. Thank god for my secret weapon.

"Thank you. You saved my life and let me banish some of my demons. Why don't you form up so I can show my appreciation?" I gathered her in my hand as she sloughed off me in waves, the bullets pinging on the floor like little bells.

"Are you finally back? I was so lonely without you." I saw her rise up from the bed, the orb from my excursion quickly resorbed and she froze, her eyes locked on me.

She was as motionless as I'd ever seen her as I my head connected the door with a dull thud, the muscles on my back finally unwinding one by one.

I blinked and she was suddenly looming over me. Yellow washed across her skin in a wave starting at the baseball sized core in her chest swiftly converting the rest of her flesh to a uniform pale yellow.

"You okay?" I asked her as she sunk to her knees in my lap.

"No. No I'm not. You are so fragile. You almost died today."

"That's kinda part of being human. Sorry I scared you but it was something I needed to do." She was silent for a long moment.

"I can change that,"she said, forebodingly.

"Huh?" I replied, very confused.

"I'm sorry for this," she whispered this quietly into my chest.

"Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong. Hell, you protected me. Maybe we should take this show on the road. Do a little vigilante justice a la Batman. I guess this is more like Shazam or Blue Beetle... Hey, what are you doing?" While I rambled she had wrapped her hand around my wrist and pulled my arms over up and secured them to the wall above my head. I started to get excited, I could see how people seek sex after a dangerous situations. Life affirmation and all that jazz. She lowered her face to mine in what I thought would be a kiss.

It was not.

As she entered my mouth it was nothing like the first time she had stopped me from yelling. It felt like someone had taken a steel pipe and shoved it down my throat. A scream tried to rip itself out of my throat but no sound escaped through the invasion. I wrenched my shoulders as my feet scrambled futilely against the floor. My stomach distended as more and more of her mass poured into my stomach. I continued to struggle in vain as an entire half of her mass had passed through my esophagus. It felt like an enormous python was wriggling through my intestines. Not a pleasant feeling. I felt a wetness spread over my upper thighs and ass which I didn't want to consider in any depth.

I felt violated. I was violated.

Stopping my struggle, the only indication of my discomfort was the steady stream of tears which poured from my eyes and dripped off my chin. They traced little trails of warmth down my face, I focused on them to distract me from my helplessness. The next moment shattered any focus I might have had. It felt like someone was laying into me with a belt across every inch of my body.

Not again. I felt muscles tear as I frantically tried to free myself from the bonds, anything to get away from the burning and phantom humiliation. Eventually my mind splintered under the assault and I passed out.