All Comments on 'Claimed by a Goo Girl Ch. 03'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
capn_doggycapn_doggyover 4 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I know it's been a long time coming so thanks for being patient.

If you wish to support me and/or get more of my work, consider checking out my Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Explanation.

At the end of this chapter,and subsequently all of them did the dark blue orb represent Lara's soul,and thereby was able to regenerate her body after her original body was sucked into the infernal realm?.I hate it if Lara was lost to Jonas forever.Out of the three chapters I think this one was the best,and sure hope the author writes a forth one and reunites Jonas and Lara,and maybe turn Lara into a full human goo girl so she can go out in public normally without being completely obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue!

@Mike - (theory) the little blue orb is his and Lara’s daughter.

I NEED this story to be continued. 😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd like to see where else this story could go if you're so inclined

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun and Romantic series!

11/10 Sentiaquas!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and character development, interesting storyline and I like the mix of lore and fantasy. If that was a hint that Lara found a way back I'm curious to see where this could go from here

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Great story - loved it....

Whilst this ending allows readers to imagine what that tiny orb might become, be it Lara re-growing or as possibly suggested their daughter etc... and I'm usually quite ok with that when authors choose to do that this time I think I'd like this to be continued.... please :)

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES