All Comments on 'Claimed by My Son'

by lovelesspulchritude

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky Mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More stories similar to this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that needed more but it's not horrible like most the new stories being written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a lovely writing style. I found the story not quite erotic enough because there was not much suspense or resistance, but I enjoyed the writing, especially the first few pages. Keep writing more stories.

dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

Please continue with a Part 2 where is pregnant and maybe an epilogue where Frank gives her to his brother on his Birthday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of all the incest genres I'm a big fan of the mother/son relationships. And when the son impregnates his mother.

So how would I deal with this situation? I got my mother pregnant. There is no way that I would want her to abort OUR BABY. But what about did? If mom tells him the truth....it's over for me and mom and I'm not giving up my newfound pussy. The only logical thing to do is for her to divorce dad. We could look at moving away and starting new. But I am not giving up woman who is carrying my child and who will give me more babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did she tell husband an son that was pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story although there was not much to eat you need to continue with this and see what happens when she tell husband she's pregnant and where the love of mother and son goes!! Gave it a 4 cause to short!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The most erotic stories of incest seems to be between mother and son. It would be interesting to see how Frank would react when his mother tells him that she is pregnant with his child. Does she lie to her husband and tells him that he is going to be a father again?

What if both mother and son fall in love with each other and want to live together as man and wife? How do they do it without the husband not knowing what is going on between them?

In high school my younger brother got me pregnant. We lived with our mother in Los Angeles. Father had passed five years prior of cancer. When we approached mom about me being pregnant with my brother's baby, she didn't go crazy. She reasoned that at least her daughter didn't get pregnant by some Black or White kid. Mom felt that Latinos should stay with their own race. Mom also knew that Tomas was a good person and would take care of me and our baby.

But being a mother and getting pregnant by your son? And your husband believes that he fathered the child? Not sure how that would work out.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Now that she is claimed, Frank can fuck her needy pussy all the time. Cleveland will need to try to fuck Lois.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Did not like this one there was not much to it too short

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the story but there was not much to it, and is his name Frank or James????????????? 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous