Claimed Over a Long Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Gullible woman lets her stalker in her home.
4k words
4.46
51.3k
97

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a branch snapping sounds from close by.

I'm being paranoid, I tell myself as I walk to my car.

I'd been staying late at work every day because so many deadlines were coming up almost simultaneously. I'm a late riser too, so these ten hours days mean I'm leaving around 6 pm every day.

I'm just under a lot of stress and I'm being paranoid, I repeat to myself as if repetition made things true.

Over the last several nights I'd locked up the office and walked to the parking lot, I'd heard other branches snapping and rustling in the shrubbery incongruent with the wind. The parking lot had damn trees and shrubs surrounding it and there was only one lone light at the office entrance in a parking lot meant for a hundred cars. These noises were all just some nutty squirrels amongst the dry leaves because fall was turning into winter. The stress was making normal occurrences seem sinister.

The wind picks up.I hunch my shoulders to keep in some semblance of warmth. I'm almost there. I need a new coat. This one is not keeping me warm on the walk to my car. Although admittedly, I was wearing a skirt today, so I can't blame the coat too much for my predicament.

Instead of snapping and rustling, I hear footsteps to my left just as I'm about to open my car door. If I don't look, it's not real and I'm just paranoid. I rush to open the door anyway, just in case, but a hand grabs my forearm and pushes me to face the stranger. I gasp.

"Hey! I'm sorry! I never know when to say hi to people. 10 feet away, 5 feet...Anyway, didn't mean to startle you...touch you," the man let's go as if realizing what he'd just done. "It was just a knee jerk reaction. I didn't want you to leave. I work in the office just over the other side of those trees and locked myself out of my car. I had a little extra stuff with me, so I decided to put it in the trunk. I realized I'd set my own car keys with the rest of my stuff in the trunk just as I was closing the trunk." He lets out a quick barking laugh. I had started to relax during his rambling, but the laugh startled me, making me tense all over again. "Can't believe I did that! Thought I could just call my girlfriend for the extra set of keys, but I'm not getting any signal."

He sighs, "Sorry again, long story short, can I use your phone to log onto Facebook, look up my girlfriend's phone number, and call her?"

"You don't know her phone number?" I ask incredulously.

"Who knows anyone's phone number nowadays?" he retorts.

"True," I check my phone and sigh, "Typical, this phone's battery is slowly dying, it's at 1%. You can try to use it or I can just drive you home...?" I look at him encouragingly, trying to prompt him for his name.

He looks confused for only a moment then his face clears, replying, "Oh! Yes! Alex! Uh, yeah, I'm new to the area and am useless without GPS. My girlfriend doesn't live with me. Her address is saved on my maps app," looking embarrassed.

Tired and still a little uneasy, I snap, "Great! Well, my office keeps an eye on everything so we can't go back there. Facebook is blocked. We'll go to my place and use my personal computer to look up your girlfriend. That work?" I look at him closely for the first time. He looks a little older than me, tall with dark hair. I can't make out his eye color with the shadows cast over his face from the lone light in the parking lot.

"Yep."

"Can I see your ID?"

"What?"

"Before I take a stranger into my car, I'd like to know a little more than their first name."

"Uh, okay, understandable" he pulls out his wallet, take out his ID, and shows it to me.

"Well, at least you're not lying about your name," my mouth tilts in a half-smile.

"Nope," he laughs nervously, "Look, I understand, but can we get going? It's fucking cold out here."

"Yeah, sure," I gesture to the passenger side as I get into the driver side.

The drive is short and uneventful since I live less than 10 minutes from work. Talk is limited to the weather and an upcoming AA baseball game. We pull up to my small starter home. I open the door and let him in. As I turn on the lights, I tell him to take off his shoes. Now that the lights are on, I can see he looks like a normal suit if maybe a little more on the muscular side. I get my laptop out of my bag and sit on the couch. He sits next to me, thigh to thigh. It's the first time since he approached me that I feel uneasy again, but he must have sat next to me for ease so we can trade my laptop as needed.

I quickly log on, hoping he doesn't see my information. I give him my laptop, "Here ya go." I try to surreptitiously flee to the opposite side of the room, throwing over my shoulder, "I'm going to charge my cell phone. Let me know if you need any help."

As I'm about to turn around after plugging in my cellphone, arms wrap around my arms and waist.

"You really are gullible. Smart, but gullible." He whispers in my ear. While in shock, he squeezes me tightly and lifts me, swinging me around until I face the living room. I notice all my window blinds are shut to my regret. I finally manage to react when I feel my feet touch the floor again. I play limp noodle as he loosens his grip to set me down. As I fall to the floor, he stumbles and falls with me. I try to crawl out from under him, but he pulls the collar of my coat.

"It's not going to be that easy," he growls.

As I struggle to get up on my hands and knees, he straddles my waist, forcing me flat on my rug. Then he pulls the collar of my coat until my coat is wrapped half-way down my arms. I let out a half-gasp/half-groan of frustration at being effectively immobilized.

"Goddammit, you asshole!" I scream, trying to wiggle free.

"Aw, is that any way to talk to your new owner?" he croons and rocks his hips into my lower back. I freeze. The motion emphasizes something I hadn't noticed until now, a hard bulge. He lowers his torso until laying completely on top of me with my arms at my sides.

"You have always been mine. I have only to claim you." He slides his hand up the back of my thigh, catching on my tights and pushing up my skirt. Blackness descends on my vision. Between the panic and heavy weight atop me, I pass out.

It must not have been too long because when I come to, I'm still in the same position. Only, he's moved. To my horror, his hand had snaked its way between the juncture of my thigh and hip and the floor. I can feel his right hand on my mound cupping it, squeezing it, grinding the heel of his hand through my tights. He's taken some of his weight off me by having his knees on either side of me. I try to close my legs, but his shins were crossed over my thighs and his feet hooked around my legs.

"Ah, you're awake." His breath tickling the back of my ear. "I'll enjoy this either way, but your reactions will be part of the fun. You really are a slut. No panties? No thong?" He digs two fingers between my pussy lips. Somehow, they part without tearing my tights. His manipulation of my body while unconscious had made my inner lips slick. Arousal forced upon me. I gasp and arch my back trying to get away from the fingers, only to find myself grinding my ass into his bulge.

"I like a good grind as well as the next man, but you are to submit. You are mine to do with as I please." He rubs his fingers against my clit and cunt, the roughness of the tights adding extra friction. Twisting his hips and left leg out of the way, he shoves my hips down with his left as he thrusts his right hand's fingers into my nylon encased pussy, ripping through the tights and penetrating me in one thrust.

I gasp which almost turns into a squeak as he buries his two fingers to the hilt. Although his earlier groping had created a little natural lubrication, it was not enough. The act was dry, stinging, and painful. My cunt clenches around his fingers involuntarily. I feel my face tingle with embarrassment and my eyes tear up.

"First rule: You will not shy away from my touch." He says this in a proud sing-song voice as he scissors his fingers inside my cunt. With no prep, my cunt stings even more and clenches.

"Fuck you!" I declare. My breath coming out so rushed, the threads of the rug move and tickle my nose, frustrating me even more. Tears of frustration add to my tears of shock, horror, and pain.

"Second rule: You will obedient and eventually loving in your attitude toward me." He growls in anger as he withdrawals his fingers only to use his nails to scrape along the edges of my cunt.

"Ahhh! Please stop!" I gasp, but he digs his nails in further. I think I might be bleeding.

"I don't require you're pleasure, only mine. But, with obedience, comes rewards." He glides his fingers over my clit. It's almost the perfect combination of pressure and friction. Pleasure warms my pussy, spreading outwards.

No, I mouth, my eyes wide. I swallow a moan.

He sees my silent plea.

"Oh yes, and this pleasure is to your benefit because we're going to be together for as long as I want you. And, as long as it takes for you to conceive. At least on the latter front, that shouldn't take too long. This week is your week," going back to his sing-song voice and pinches my clit between his thumb and forefinger. It takes a moment to work through the fog of pleasure, but a new horror takes over.

"You've been stalking me?! This wasn't random?" He knows my cycle and must know I'm not on the pill.

"Maybe I was wrong about the smart part....Well, at least we'll make beautiful babies." He chuckles. I feel him moving to sitting on my lower back. I hear a buckle rattle and a zipper. My hands clench and I try to buck him, but he remains firmly seated. It only seems to make him grow harder.

"With rebellion, comes pain." A folded belt brushes against my cheek. I freeze.

"Wait!" I gasp.

"You will not order me!" He shouts.

Smack! I feel the belt bit into my ass.

"Count!"

Smack!

"What?!" I panic. My ass feels on fire.

Smack!

"You're getting ten beltings, count them!"

Smack!

"Three!" I manage to say.

Smack!

"You can't skip numbers!" he says gleefully.

Smack!

"But—" Now angry and panicked.

"Yes, your butt." He chuckles and squeezes on of my cheeks. Tingling combines with the pain.

Smack!

"One!"

"Good."

Smack! "Two!"

Smack! "Three!"

Before the fifth belting, he states, "It can't all be ass, can it? Let's change it up for the fifth." I can feel him twisting around to get a better look.

Smack!

Pain blooms across my slit.

"Oh my god!" I cry.

"That's not a number." He croons, reminding me gently.

"Five!" Tears run down my face.

The assault continues, but as promised, he stops after 'ten'. By the end, all I can manage is shuddering, gasping breaths. While I try to recover, he threads the belt underneath me, tightens it around me, and buckles it. Extra insurance against me escaping, I guess.

He gets up and flips me over. He bends down and rips my blouse open, revealing my bra.

"It always pays to be prepared," taking out a knife to cut through the middle of my bra.

What a sight we both make. Him in his dress shirt and pants, but the pants are unzipped to show a bulge covered in boxers. Me with scrunched cloth confining my waist and arms, but my breasts and pussy on full display. Clothing covering all the wrong parts of me. I try to close my legs which had sprawled from being flipped.

"Ah, ah, ah" he tuts.

He points the knife at me, "Open now." I reluctantly comply, legs spread eagle.

"More." I know what he means, though I hate it. I bring my knees to my chest, then bent, I spread myself wide, obscene. While changing position, I can't help accidently heaving my breasts forward as if to offer them up as well. My cunt feeling cool as my wetness, my shame is laid bare.

"Ahhhhh, yes, spanking isn't everyone's thing, but apparently, it's yours. I'll have to remember that when I punish you in the future." Lowering to his knees between my legs, he takes his hand and shuttles it from the bottom to the top of my pussy before rubbing my clit. He shuffles forward until his thighs brace against mine. He takes the knife in his hand and brings the tip to the rim of my cunt while still playing with my clit. Arousal and fear mix.

"This is mine. You are mine. Your eggs are mine. Do you understand?" as he glides the flat of the blade along my slick lips.

I nod, unable to breath with the knife so close to my cunt. I see for the first time the color of his eyes, an intense green.

"Good." He smiles. He places the knife on the floor behind him.

With his left hand he palms my right breast, "A good handful. My perfect woman." He tweaks my nipple playfully.

With his right hand, he pulls out his cock from his boxers. It's big. Almost as thick as a coke can and about 6 inches long. He scoops some of my slick into his right hand and casually starts stroking himself with it. Almost impossibly, it gets bigger.

"I haven't had sex in a year and nothing that big, please don't," I whisper.

"Begging is still not obedience." His left hand moves from my breast to my neck. No real pressure, but the threat is there. With his other hand, he holds up his cock to hover above my pussy then lets it drop, again and again.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

It's presence more real with each drop.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

He seems fascinated with his cock bouncing and thumping against the top of my pussy, leaving wet splatters of pre-cum behind, but soon he gets bored. His cock is directed further down, and I feelthe glans of his cock part my lips to rub against my clit. I moan and writhe in pleasure and pain as my abraded ass rubs against the rough rug, my clit is manipulated, and my cunt clenches on air. It's all starting to get to me. I unconsciously use my hand to slide back and forth along the juncture between my hips and thighs. I lightly bite my bottom lip.

"I'll allow it, but remember, don't shy away from me." Startled, I realize what I'd be doing the moment he moves to jam his cock into me. Startlement turns into pain, but I try to obey. My hands become fists.I taste blood on my tongue biting into my lip

As he jams the head of his cock into my entrance again, I realize he didn't even get the head in. This time, he makes some adjustments and puts more force behind it. I feel the flared head of his cock notch itself into my cunt. My cunt wasn't meant to be stretched so abruptly. It stings, but there is an odd pleasure to the pain like stretching any muscle before a workout.

"Good girl." He moves both his hands to the sides of my hips. He seems equally sympathetic in giving me to adjust and fascinated with our tenuous connection. He pulls back slightly, and I can feel the flare of his glans notched in my cunt and pull at the rim. Continuing his inspection, he glides both his thumbs along the bulging rim of my cunt which had already been sore from his clawing earlier. I thought my cunt was already doing its best to push the invader out, but that touch made it clamp down hard, popping the head of his cock out.

For some reason, this small involuntary rejection puts him into a fit. He roars and slaps my breasts, hitting them from the side letting his fingers scrape across. Back and forth. I gasp more in shock. It's not a belt but painful, nonetheless. After my breasts become red and abraded, he stops. Not because I was crying. That had started much earlier in his abuse of my breasts.

His chest heaving from exertion. Then he pinches my clit hard. I feel the blood leaving it.

"Oh god!"

"Massage my cock all you like, but never reject it." He twists my clit. My heels find his back, something to hold onto while waves of pleasure and pain swamp me.

Again, with no warning, his other hand lines up his cock with my cunt then moves to my hips to shove himself inside me. This time more than his head gets past my entrance. Somehow, he still keeps my clit between his thumb and forefinger.

It's too much! It's too much! I think.

He releases my clit and the blood comes rushing back. The sensations are all too much. I cum with an embarrassing loud moan.

"Yes, I will be the only one to give you orgasms. When I'm not around, you can't touch yourself. You are mine." Instead of thrusting, he slowly invades my cunt, little by little. I try to arch my hips to quicken the penetration, but he pins my hips to the floor with his hands.

"I give you pleasure, not you." I can feel the head of his cock parting my channel, stretching it, rubbing against it. The rest of his cock is just as unrelenting. I can feel each veiny ridge and fold of skin along the abused rim of my cunt. My cunt wants this invader out but all its pushing and clenching only massages his cock making us both moan. His thumb reaches over to massage my clit. Waves of pleasure consume me even as the pain produced by his invasion never ceases.

My cunt doesn't have enough slick to allow him to fully seat himself, so he uses small, jerking thrusts. The pain increases, but its deeper inside. Then I feel it, his cock bumps against my cervix. I am impaled. A new deeper ache begins. The ache is so strange that I can't decide if it's pleasure or pain. I look down between my breasts to see that although he's reached bottom, about an inch of the base of his cock is still visible. I flop my head back and groan.

"Yep, a tight cunt for my cock. Don't worry, I'm make sure you're aroused enough to fit my entire cock." I can hear the grin in his voice.

He pulls out to rub his cock along my slit to lubricate himself. It seems he wanted pain the first-time in. He lines himself up again and thrusts all the way to my cervix. Again and again as he rubs my, clit, he pulls out to wetten his cock only thrust back in. Bumping against my cervix each time. Several times I reflexively hug him with my legs as I arch into his thrusts only for him to slap or pinch my clit in warning.

Finally, when he feels satisfied with the appropriate amount of slickness, he thrusts in and stays in. As he does so, he falls onto my torso, biting my neck, and palming my right breast as he keeps the other hand on my hip. His shirt further abrading my breasts with each thrust of his body. The same with my ass and the rug.

I feel his balls slapping against my ass. I hear the squelching sounds of our fluids. The long thrusts become short thrusts become a visceral and grunting rocking. The hand on my hip moves down to flick my clit. The rocking bringing his cock almost in continual contact with my cervix.

Abruptly, he pulls out and flips me over.

"Get on your knees. Keep your head down." Even as he impatiently pulls my hips up for me. He squeezes my sore cheeks bringing fresh pain then finishing with a few slaps.

"Such a good girl!" Pulling my hair and grabbing my hip, he thrusts into me. After the first thrust hits my cervix with more force than ever before, he changes to shallow short thrusts. The flared glans pushing and pulling my rim. A thumb touches my asshole. I'm startled, but my sore ass reminds me the consequences of pulling away.

The hand on my hip moves to gather my slick and he uses it to wiggle a finger in my asshole. I can feel his cock start to swell and his pace picks up. His other hand moves to mash his fingers against my clit. Simultaneously, he starts shuttling his finger into my asshole syncing with the thrusts of his cock.

The pleasure overwhelms me and just as I orgasm and my cunt clamps down, I feel him bottom out one last time, cum spraying over my cervix. As if to emphasize his intentions for me, he rubs the end of his cock in a circular motion around my cervix as I milk him for the last of his cum.

I feel him jerk the base of his cock with his hand to ensure all his cum goes inside me. My post-orgasmic cunt is unable to control itself, clenching and massaging his still hard cock involuntarily. He leaves his cock inside, occasionally seeming to have his own control issues, unconsciously thrusting though his cock has begun to soften. Eventually, I hear a slopping sound as my cunt pushes his flaccid cock out.

12