Claimed Over a Long Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay like that." He backs away only for me to feel him shove both his index fingers into my cunt and pull it wide. As if to get a better grip, his middle fingers join his index fingers in stretching my cunt.

"Perfection. All that cum. All those sperm ready to invade your womb." My cunt takes that moment to try and push out the mix of fluids, responding to my internal horror as my orgasmic bliss fades.

"Oh no, can't have that." I feel him scoop his cum and my slick with his fingers and shove it back in.

"Like I said before, always be prepared." I hear rustling then feel what can only be a butt plug shoved into my cunt and notched at my entrance before the flare. It feels only a little smaller than his cock.

He pats my ass like I'm a dog and picks up the knife. "Good girl, stay there. Good thing it's Friday, we have the whole weekend to knock you up. By the way, it's going to be a long weekend. I saw your login information. Your boss is going to get an email on Monday asking for sick leave."

I groan in defeat even as I try to reposition myself to get more comfortable in this position he's forced me in. It feels like my imagination, but I swear I can feel his cum sloshing around in my cunt. Our fluids drying on my skin.

It's going to be one long weekend.

12