Claiming a Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna shook her head vigorously no, "Goodness no! I've never felt that the color of a person's skin meant anything at all. I've never supported slavery of any kind and I have no reservations whatsoever of having a sister of such a color added to the family, if that answers your question."

Eyeing him up speculatively, then she added, "I imagine the combination of you two together will make some very fine looking babies."

Torin looked down and nodded, but his whole bearing was suddenly very pensive.

"What is it Torin?" Anna asked softly.

Torin looked up and Anna read the worry in his gaze as he said, "I worry that I'm not enough of a man to do what needs done. Either to head off this attack on our people or to claim such a woman as she is. I..."

Anna's hand closed over his and with intenseness she said, "Listen to me dear brother! You are a man of God and so your fear as to how to overcome this threat is entirely misplaced as it isn't you who is going to accomplish anything, but rather the Spirit of the living God working from within you. If He has purposed for us to survive here and go on as a people then it will be and I believe that to be so and even as I have, that faith, I know that when it comes down to it everything needful of being accomplished to that end will be. I also feel within my spirit that this is a task that you have been solely selected to the accomplishment of. God is going to do great things through you Torin! I just know it!" She pressed upon him passionately and nodding Torin said, "Thank you Anna. I'm so glad you're part of our family!"

"Me too." She said, nodding and then with a bit of a daring gleam in her eyes, she added, "As for the woman. You say she's the forceful type?"

Torin nodded.

"Well then, a little rope and lovingly done restraint wouldn't go amiss to help aid in staking your claim so to speak."

Torin started to object over doing such a thing, but Anna pressed on over his objections to state, "Listen to me dear brother. You are a gentleman at heart, I well know that, but in this initial phase of your relationship with her you can't be. That's why I believe your father told you not to hesitate. It's okay to be more elemental and take what you want sometimes. You're neither a hard man nor a selfish one and so I know it's difficult to contemplate what I'm saying, but I think it's for the best. You need her respect and if you relegate yourself to the role of having to ask for what you want nicely from such a woman as her then you're never going to have it. So understand what I'm saying is not to be brutal or anything like that, but rather be in control and yes a bit selfish to start out with. If she's who you truly want, then waste no time in claiming her. There will be time for gentleness, later."

Torin gazed at her for a long moment then before saying, "Tie her up you say."

Anna shrugged and said as she rose up to her feet, "It's only a suggestion, but do make sure you don't make the ropes too tight."

Surprisingly Torin nodded and delighting in this new found raw side of her best friend, who'd provided her with food and a safe place for years before she'd been a part of the family, she leaned over and whispered into his ear, "And if she gets out of line and starts trying to be the boss then fold her over your knee and spank her."

Torin blinked repeatedly, as he gazed up at her in shock and smiling Anna picked his one hand up off his lap and because she knew such a thing as spanking an adult woman's rear had never occurred to his innocent soul, she instructed him by saying as she cupped the fingers of his large hand together, "Remember this, it's very important. Don't smack both cheeks at once as that will hurt in a way you don't want it to. Cup your hand like this and smack one cheek at a time and you'll do just fi-ne."

Wide-eyed, he stared at her as still with a smile on her face, she let go of his hand and kissed him on the fore-head. "Enjoy yourself Torin, even as I pray God gives you the strength to avert the tragedy intended for all of Ar'mora."

She left him then, but she didn't stop praying for him.

~~~~~~~

Torin glanced back at the city behind him. Emotion worked hard upon him as he gazed at it.

It hadn't felt like home to him in the short time that he'd been here, but right now it was hard to leave it. He could still see Anna, Dayha, and his three brothers standing in the distance.

They'd all prayed over him. Actually, many had prayed over him.

Mahlon had made it a citywide event and he'd taken it further than just that. He'd laid out before everyone the unseen danger that could cost everyone their lives and Torin could still hear Mahlon's words echoing within his head as he had addressed the city, "I don't think this is a battle won in the physical. I truly feel that we will be wiped out if we're depending on palisade walls and arrows to deliver us from the dark spiritual force I feel that has been leveled against us malignantly from an unseen foe. I think you all feel the same pressure of darkness that I do, as I can see it on your faces and many of you have told me of the visions of total destruction that you've had. If we don't take all these warnings to heart, then truly our blood is upon our own heads for being so foolish. If you're not right with your Creator then get right, because His divine intervention is the only thing standing in the way between you and annihilation. I feel strongly that this is the case and to that end, I and my house are going to pray and fast until this disaster that I feel is coming is diverted from us and in its place we find mercy. I invite you all and in fact I implore you all to do the same. Let us be unified in seeking the face of our God and humbling ourselves to whatever His purpose for us might be."

It had been a new side to see of his older brother for Torin and the people had listened in mass. Even now he felt the presence of being built up from within as the collective prayers of a civilization besieged upon heaven's gate for deliverance and empowerment for him to act as the prophesied intercessor for them all.

Humbled beyond belief and yet more resolute to a task than he'd ever been before Torin turned to the jungle and advanced alone upon it, but he didn't feel alone at all. He felt as if he was in the presence of a very great company of warriors.

He started to run and his running feet moved faster and faster, even as a straight path opened up through the heart of the jungle in a miraculous fashion that defied any natural function of the physical universe. Indeed, he was running it seemed at the speed of twice that of the fastest horse and yet he felt only strength to run faster.

He was heading into a battle that would not consist of just flesh and blood, but of the spirit as even now the Spirit of the living God was upon him as a consuming fire burning away everything of waste in his life and leaving only what had been purified and tried by fire to remain behind. He was being changed and instead of drawing back, he pressed forward more into his calling than he ever had in life.

A warrior of the Spirit who was eager for the battle and at the same time a man of the flesh eager to claim the reward that was his for the taking.

Chapter Three

Thankful

The question of why father would want me in attendance at this meeting meant to be a council of war was beyond me and not knowing the reason filled me with unease. I made my way slowly along the corridors of the palace complex as I was not eager to show my face at court.

Those of the High Court held no love for me and my odd views on a society that functioned without the use of slaves. In general, it was a thing of relief for the whole Empire that I was not an only child.

I had a brother from a different mother that was four years my junior and the most utterly spoiled brat that I had ever come across. No, I alone had inherited the majesty of my fathers before me and my father knew it, which was why for the most part he had allowed me to make my own way in life.

That said I'd gone a little too far this time though. Had Horgan sensed me following him?

If he had and my father had been notified of what I had done he would be furious. What did it matter though?

Ar'mora as it was in its beginning stages of redevelopment stood no chance against the ranked phalanxes of the Ticongan Empire. No enemy ever had.

We ruled with absolute power the inner reaches of this desert paradise as well as into the jungle itself. The farther you got into the jungle the harder to maintain control and so to a large degree, we exerted no interest within the surrounding jungle other than for its resources and abundant water supply to be found there.

The desert with its clear, open vistas and starry night sky was more to our liking anyway. We had once as a people come from a place much like this from across a great ocean and to us this was home.

I cleared the last of the glimmering hallways of over-laid gold and bejeweled artwork and with a court crier heralding my entrance I watched the great hall full of attendees come to an abrupt silence filled hush. I advanced steadily into the Hall with all the bearing of my royal lineage to give me support.

Many of those I gazed my eyes across did not bear the usual hostility for me that was typical of them, which in itself was alarming. Instead, they looked concerned, as if things were out of control and they didn't know what to make of the new situation.

They parted before me like a wave and I made myself regally glide past them with all my usual confidence, but inside I felt like I was trembling. I came to the stairs be-fore the throne and made my customary short bow in inclination to my father before I forced myself to meet his gaze.

Angry wasn't the word for his gaze upon me. He looked insane and my brother sitting off to the left of him had the appearance of a cat that had been feasting on canaries. Father knew!

Fighting for calm I rose my foot to begin ascending up the stairs to my own seat off to the right of father, but his deep voice shook the Hall as he stood up to bellow out, "Stay where you are Haquara!"

I stayed where I was and squaring my shoulders, I met his gaze full on with all the pride of bearing that I could muster. I was not ashamed of what I had done and if I was to be punished for it then so be it!

I was no coward to run from a fight as my brother was. I could tell that my stance of boldness only angered my father more, but so be it.

He stalked down the steps towards me and I braced myself for his words and the humiliation they would bring to me being said in front of all my enemies gathered in this place. I loved my father, but in what he did now I hated him.

No words could prepare me however, as without a word said he slapped me across the face so hard that I stumbled back several steps. It was only pride that gave me the ability to keep my footing and not fall.

Red-hot blood sprayed into my mouth from a split lip and I tasted it with dismay as I stared at my father who showed no sign of remorse for what he had just done. He had never hit me before and by doing so he had just shamed me more than any spoken words ever could have.

Raising an angry pointing finger, he savagely said, "You have gone too far this time Haquara and I can't protect you this time nor will I even try! You have yet once more brought dishonor upon your family's name because of your foolishness of being a slave lover! No more!! I've allowed you to have your way for far too long and now look at you glaring me in the eye as you stand contemptuously before me fully in the wrong for what you have done! I will not be disrespected like this!"

He looked away and for the first time I thought maybe I saw a glimmer of the father I knew that loved me, but then his eyes were back to mine and all I saw was an empty dispassion for me and within me I felt great fear such as I had never known seize a hold of me even as his next words gave proof to how utterly he must now hate me. Speaking slowly he said, "You are my daughter, that cannot be changed, but any chance you had at ruling one day is now over. I remove you as a Princess of the realm, which means I must wed you away, but your shame is so great no man of my court would have you. Your fate would to be then locked away in a room for the rest of your life, but others have spoken for you. Indeed, many have stated a wish to claim you and by the use of you create offspring of the Loquanin, our allies in the spirit realm, in this perhaps some good of you can yet be achieved. I hereby proclaim that I as your father have given up all fatherly protection even as I give you as a gift to the gods we serve and who have made us great!"

A gasp ran around the room as everyone looking on gazed among each other in astonishment as such a thing had never been done to the daughter of a king before. To be used as a temple breeder for the purpose of bringing forth those of the demon kind was beyond all punishments.

My father had just sentenced me to the life of a whore at the complete mercy of every temple priest and craven creature of darkness that wished to have at me. My punishment was truly worse than death and hot tears spilled down my face as I gazed at the man who had sired me, laughed with me, and who I had thought loved me, only to now prove otherwise as he turned me over to be a plaything for Darkness and all of its minions.

I looked my father in the eye and then slowly I turned to view the entire court, its generals, venerable scribes, magicians, and assorted aristocracy. Not one of them had spoken up. Not one had sought to counsel my father to do else other than what he just had.

Speaking loudly I said, "You are all cursed! Indeed, I fear our nation has become nothing but a curse! Is there any need for more proof than the fact that you all stand saying nothing as yet one more great wrong is committed before you?"

"That is enough!! Seize her and prepare her for her marriage to the gods! I want her chained to the high temple altar before nightfall!"

I was seized a hold of abruptly by the guards of the court and drug from the presence of my father and all those I had suddenly come to intensely hate.

I was hustled into a room filled with wide-eyed Ar'morian slave women, even as the guards who had brought me here barked out, "Prepare her for the marriage sacrifice!"

The slave women were at first slow to obey, but as slaves they had no choice. They stripped my clothing off, until I stood bare as the day I had been born, even as the guards who had brought me here looked on with the lust to have me, but refrained from doing so for fear of what one of or all the gods would do if they found me not a virgin upon the altar.

I stood still with my eyes tightly shut as the women worked upon me by snapping on golden bracelets, belly rings, and anklets, while others elaborately manipulated the knotted and brightly beaded strands of my hair into an elaborate coif on the top of my head, even as others massaged ointments into my skin that left me smelling perfumed and ready to be sacrificed in order that I might bare forth monsters the likes of creatures like Horgan. I couldn't help it and with my jaw quivering I felt hot tears escape down my cheeks even as a loud sob threatened to break past my lips.

Cool work worn hands framed my face with gentility and in need of the comfort they offered I opened my eyes to behold a short statured older slave woman standing before me. Her white skin burnt dark brown and wreathed in wrinkles from many years of forced servitude in the hot sun was no detractor from the compassionate love I saw in her eyes for me. Speaking softly the older woman said, "Take heart child. We are praying for you and we have hope that there will be an answer to our prayers."

My gaze went from her to the wet eyed looks of shared compassion I saw upon the faces of the other women gathered about me, who had just finished dressing me in a white flowing skirt and a white halter top en-casement of silk that left most of the top of my chest exposed even as the jeweled necklaces of gold and diamonds sparkled about my neck and waist in a display of hedonistic wealth unmatched by few kingdoms on earth. How could these women that my people had oppressed and raped through the years without end have any room in their hearts to pray for me?

And yet they did. Their compassion threatened to un-do my resolve to stand strong, even as the guard's heavy-handed grips squeezed about my upper arms and the bracelets of gold that were there.

As the guards drug me away I said, "It's no use. The gods will have me and..."

The old woman holding one finger up called out authoritatively, "There is only one God and there are no others before Him. Take faith child." She said at the last as I was hustled out of the room by the guards.

I tried to, but truly I had no faith in anything right now and so as I was drug within the tall pillared columns of the temple my mind ran and filled itself many times over with all the horror that was about to happen to me in this place. I saw the demon Horgan and baring my teeth I pulled against my restraints in my desire to at least kill him.

The guards held me back and Horgan laughed as he watched me struggle against them. Coming close he said, as he allowed his cat eyed gaze to drift down my form with lust, "I'll have you myself dear, but first the others. Our fathers are coming here tonight and if you think we're bad, then I say you can't even imagine what they will be like. They'll turn you inside out with their passion!" He burst out with laughing in a tone that no human would ever have managed and in revulsion from the darkness of his spirit I allowed myself to be pulled on by the guards.

Far from the shocked countenances of those within the High Court the visages of both demon-men and temple priests gathered here was one of delight. Crying now completely unrestrained, I felt them drag me up the stairs to the altar and then with a heaved shove upward, I found myself lying face up and tied down in position in order to be of the fancy to the forced perversion by the gods of my people.

My crying eyes took in the fact that beyond the tall columns of the temple the sun was setting. When it finally did fall over the horizon, I knew that my tormentors would come.

The enormity of how little time I had left set me to screaming. Then suddenly there was a voice from within my head speaking, "Please stop screaming. I admit to being a bit lost here and I could use some direction."

My eyes flew open to stare upward at the smoke stained ceiling of the temple as my voice fell silent of screams. Swallowing I forced myself to admit that in the fear and stress of this moment I had gone insane.

"You're not insane. Now where are you?" Came the voice from within me again. The voice in my mind had no tone to it, as it was more of a feeling than an audible sound, but there was something familiar about it. It was the man from Arn!

"One and the same. Now would you please tell me your name?" Came the voice in confirmation and then in question.

Speaking out loud and feeling none too sure of my sanity in doing so I said, "Haquara."

"Thank you Haquara. A very beautiful name and one that suits you well, I must say. Now, Haquara, where are you?"

"The tallest hill in the city inside the biggest of the temples located there." I said out loud again drawing the attention of a priest standing nearby.

"Got it." Came the silent response from within that somehow had a wealth of comfort to it in the way it impacted me positively.

Glancing past the suspicious priest I saw the near darkness of the horizon and with my lips quivering I said in as close to a tone of begging as I'd ever come to ex-pressing in my life, "Please hurry!"