Claiming a Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of the stirred up emotion in his face left and squeezing my hand, he said, "Let God worry about that. Right now all I want to think about is you. Thank you Haquara for coming to warn us. Thank you for being forgiving of me in how I've been so rough with you. And I thank you most especially for your declaration of wanting to be my woman."

As he'd been speaking something had been happening. His shaft once more was rigid and the look of him down upon me was one of a male desiring possession of his woman yet again.

I was his woman, but the sight of his hard shaft with its thickness to spare had me apprehensive as to how it would feel within me as sore as I already felt. Not again, I silently begged, but I said nothing to indicate any refusal of the man I had just professed myself as belonging to.

His hand curved around my jaw and stroking his fingers along it, he brought my gaze back to his. He smiled kindly and said, "I'm not a monster. I know you need time. Trust me, there are a lot more ways for me to seek my pleasure of you than what we've already done. Do you have any massage oil handy?"

My gaze turned to one of open question and I really didn't want to express the thought of what came to mind at such a request. I glanced once more to his burgeoning desire in evident display right beside me and I felt myself go hollow feeling inside as I contemplated the size of my mate's manhood.

Among my people, it was a common practice, even a tradition, for wives to accept their husband's shaft not only where it had been designed for as a part of procreation, but up there rears as well. Surely he wouldn't force taking me in such a way on our first night together, even though it was the standard practice of my people to do so.

It didn't matter if he did, though. It was his right to if he wished and I knew that should he not have intervened as he had this night my rear entrance would've been used more severely than the rest of me as the temple priests delighted in that practice more so than any natural practice of procreation.

Closing my eyes, I pointed with one hand to a nearby table that had jars on it. I heard him leave to go there and opening my eyes, I stared after him.

My gaze drifted over the muscled planes of his back to his tight muscular rear. I liked his butt.

I closed my eyes again, though as the imagery of him soon spreading my bottom apart to claim it with his shaft became a real fear. I'd rather him take me within my sore sheath again before him doing that to me.

I lay there fiercely wanting to speak up and object. In fact, I wanted to scream. Wasn't one virginity enough for one night?

He was back at the bed and I heard him set the jar of oil down beside it. Mentally, I prepared myself for his command to roll over and present him with my bottom.

Instead, my eyes flared open as I felt the bed depress under the weight of his knee. I looked up at him in surprise as his other knee came down alongside of me.

He was straddling my belly and lightly he let his bot-tom down to rest against my naval. His erection was right there before me and not knowing what was going on or what to think, I let my hands nervously settle down onto his hard thighs.

Did he want me to pleasure him with my mouth? He was too far away for that though.

Uncertainly, I asked, as he dipped his hand into the perfumed oil of the nearby jar, "What are you doing?"

Giving me a direct look that had a smile in it, he asked, as he slid his large oily hand back and forth over his shaft in a display of self-stimulation that was oddly alluring, "What do you want me to do?"

Feeling choked past the point of speaking, I floundered about as to what to say as the sight of his now very oily shaft really said only one thing was in store for me. I closed my eyes and lips, only to feel his lips kiss me sweetly.

Opening my eyes to gaze into his suddenly close set gaze was only to hear him say with humor, "I'm not a monster Haquara."

The answer was there to be seen in his smiling gaze. It was apparent that he knew what I was afraid of him do-ing.

He straightened back up and I let my breath ease out softly as some part of me relaxed and trusted him a little more than before. Still the question was what was he going to do to me?

His hand dipped into the jar again and then he brought it up to then drizzle the oil into a pool between my breasts that he now gazed hungrily upon. His hand lowered and massaged the oil about the valley between and then slightly up the rounded slopes of my breasts. That done, he raised his gaze to mine.

I knew what he wanted and with my breath caught in my throat, I raised my hands and pressed my now very engorged breasts together snugly. I'd never heard of a man doing such a thing as this and for some reason it both startled and aroused me.

Breathing heavy he slid up my torso slightly and then leaning forward to rest his hands on the bed above my head, I felt the drag of his heavy balls against my rib cage as the head of his oily shaft penetrated into the pressed together cleft of my breasts. There was a moment of stillness and then on a slow slide he stroked his entire shaft forward and the oily length of it disappeared even as the head of it now reappeared to me.

There was just something about the moment that seemed both very sweet and wildly uninhibited. This man was making love to my breasts!

I stared incredulously about as I watched his abs twitch and flex above me even as the thickness of him made snug passage through my breasts again and again. A consuming thought arose within me that I silently ex-pressed in one unsaid statement, 'I wanted him!'

I wanted this man! He was a complete stranger who'd taken me up against a pillar in my own childhood room and now it felt like he was branding me with his possession of my body and yet I loved it!

Breathing heavy I took in the sounds of his moans, even as my eyes were filled with the erectness of his shaft, as I pressed my breasts together for his pleasure. In no way what he was doing to me hurt and I felt tears slide out of the corners of my eyes as I realized again, as if for perhaps the first time how sweet this man was.

He wasn't a warrior in the sense of the men who filled the ranks of the Empire's army, but he had the strength of a different kind of warrior. He was emotional and kind. He was considerate and thoughtful.

He was totally unlike any of the men who had pressed for my hand in marriage over the years. He didn't want to dominate me into subservience like they had.

Instead, it seemed that he was just more interested in being with me. I'd never had anyone who wanted just me the way I was.

His heavy breathing was deeper now and on a particularly deep instroke through the tightly pressed cleft of my breasts I leaned my head forward and formed the full-ness of my lips around the head of his shaft in a wet kiss. He groaned and held still only then to press harder to the point that I almost couldn't hold my breasts together.

Exploratively I penetrated the tip of his shaft with my tongue and had my first taste of a man. He was salty and the taste of him was exotic and somehow I wanted more of it.

With a groan, he pulled back his hips and the head of his shaft popped free of my lips. I let my head fall back to the bed even as he straightened up to look down at me.

His shaft had withdrawn from my cleavage and smiling shyly I let my hands fall away from the mounds of my engorged chest. He was breathing hard and was the epitome of a man in the grip of passion.

That said, he looked as if lost in the moment as to how to express something of importance. That was all right as I already knew what he wanted.

Reaching my hand up to grasp his right arm above the elbow I pulled hard upon the muscled sinews I found there and he willingly toppled over to the side and gave up straddling me on the bed. Raising up over him I looked him in the eye for a long moment before with a smile I closed my hand about the base of his shaft.

He was a handful and I felt a thrill at the feel of him in my hand. Giving him a look of sensual seduction I kept eye contact as I lowered my head and pursed my lips back over the head of his shaft in a wet sucking clasp of his flesh. He closed his eyes and groaned and I felt myself chuckle even as a pleasurable wave of power swept through me.

Squeezing my hand rhythmically I made short up-and-down strokes upon the base of his shaft, as I continued with the assault of my willing mouth upon the head of his shaft, which less than an hour before had held me impaled and suspended up off the floor. Now, as I tasted and played with this man's strength, I found myself both in delightful awe and curiosity of how his manhood worked.

The sight of my black skin and pink palms next to the robustness of his engorged red and brown shaft was beautiful. His hips remained thoughtfully stationary as I sensed him fight against the urge to thrust upward into my mouth. He was very much a gentleman.

I saw his stomach muscles knot up tightly and I knew what was coming. I changed my playful grasp of him to a sucking clasp and instantly he cried out gutturally and began to spurt his seed into my mouth.

I gagged slightly at first, as I received the full taste of him, but I forced the urge to vomit back and continued on sucking his seed down my throat, even as I coaxed it from him with my lips and tongue. The cries of his pleasure were loud and I found myself desirous of yet making them louder still and to that end, I tried until at last his orgasm came to an end.

Squeezing just below the head of his shaft with my hand, I forced out the last milky dribble of his seed and I licked it cleanly away with a flick of my tongue. I let go of his shaft, then and looking upward, I took in his sweaty brow and exhausted demeanor with pride.

I had pleased him greatly and I had enjoyed every moment of doing it. Exhaustion then seemed to hit me and I gave in easily to the beckoning motion of his hand.

Crawling up the bed on my hands and knees, I then slipped down to lay my head on his arm as I lay myself half up against his chest. It only seemed natural to splay my thigh out over top of his, even as I relished the feel of his hand stroking down to press against my back and begin playing with my hair.

Peace, I had never felt so much peace before. I slid my fingers through the curly mat of hair on his chest wonderingly.

His other hand rose up and arrested my fingers by en-twining with them and squeezing my hand, he said, "Thank you for doing that! Everything with you is so much better than I ever imagined it would feel like to be with a woman."

I lifted my head up with surprise and stared into his nearby gaze and asked, "Haven't you had that done to you before?"

"No." He said honestly shaking his head.

I blinked and then point blankly asked, "Why not?"

"Because I haven't been married to anyone before you."

Blinking repetitively now I asked out loud in a quiet voice, "You've never been with a woman before me?"

Smiling a bit sheepishly, he said, "I've never so much as kissed a woman before you. You are my first."

I stared at him in shock for a long moment before laying my head back down on his arm as I tried to think out what a possible solution could be for such a handsome studly man like him to never have been with a woman before. Not finding one I raised my head again to look at him.

I'd been his first even as he had been mine. Being in my position as a Princess of the realm it was expected for me to be a virgin, but in all my life I'd never heard of a man being a virgin by the time he claimed a wife for himself let alone a prince in his own right.

"Does it bother you that I was a virgin?" He asked into the stillness of the room.

I shook my head no and let it fall back against his shoulder even as I pressed my nose into the pit of it and breathed in the sweaty essence of him. How very different he was from all other men I had known!

I attempted to snuggle even closer as suddenly all I wanted was to be with the man who I could boast as having only ever been with me. His arm pulled me a little tighter, but with worry in his tone of voice he started saying, "I know I have some skills to learn. Frankly, I feel like I've let you down. I..."

I cut off all further speaking by placing my hand over his mouth. I closed his mouth and for a moment caressed his lips without looking at him before letting my hand drift away to rest splayed out over his stomach.

Feeling on the verge of tears again, I blinked repeatedly to clear them away. This man was a treasure. A treasure that I should never let get away.

My eyes suddenly felt heavy lidded and I closed them and drifted off dreamily to ponder upon the feeling of how happy inside I felt for the first time in a very long time. I fell asleep as I pondered further on just how long of a time that had been.

~~~~~~~

Torin stared up at the shadows of dancing torchlight upon the ceiling of this palatial suite of a Princess that had now witnessed her being claimed as his Queen. Outside the open doorway of the room's balcony he could hear the tumult of a city on edge over the collapse of their greatest temple.

His mind wanted to delve into the running of scenarios as to how tomorrow would go, but he resisted against it. Sufficient were the evils of tomorrow without having to think about them now.

Right now he let the whole focus of his absorption rest upon the naked woman pressed lovingly up against him. How his life had radically changed for the better!

He had felt like a different man when he'd claimed her up against the pillar and made her his. Afterwards he had almost felt embarrassed for the way he had been, but she hadn't seemed to notice.

He had felt it selfish of him to use her for pleasure again so soon after the first time, but there was nothing he regretted about the imagery of her lying there with her graceful hands willingly squeezing her ample sized breasts together for his enjoyment of them. She'd entirely shocked him by what she'd done by taking him into her mouth like she had.

Such an action told him that she must like him despite everything and yet for the life of him, he couldn't imagine what it was as she seemed so far and above anything he could ever deserve.

It was a joy to even be near her. The feel of her soft skin and the rise and fall of her breasts against him as she slept made him achingly erect with the need for release that only she could provide, but he remained still.

He would not disturb her. Instead he took advantage of the moment to feel unhindered the contours of a woman's body that he had been denied the pleasure of experiencing for so long.

Silently, he reveled in the act of letting his free hand softly mold over the fullness of her breast resting against his chest. He kept his touch light as he didn't want to wake her, but it was hard to refrain from doing so.

"Thank you God for this. I... thank you." He said for lack of better words for what it was like to finally be able to run his hands over the body of his mate.

She'd been worth the wait and yet he worried how he would be able to consistently impress a strong woman like her and yet she seemed to be more than pleased to be where she was. To him that was a very good thing. A miracle really.

Smiling contentedly Torin allowed himself to drift off to the sleep as the city outside continued to tear itself apart with the upheaval of the destruction of something they had elevated in importance to being of higher value than the stones that they had crafted it of.

Chapter Four

Mastered

There was a stirring beside me in the bed and drowsily I pulled back and blinked awake with enough awareness to take in the sight of Torin getting off the bed. Where was he going?

It was early in the morning and still mostly dark out-side. The thought of all that might happen today, including perhaps the death of both of us had me suddenly the rest of the way awake.

Torin had made his way out onto my balcony and feeling curious as to what he was up to I slipped off the bed and followed after him naked as the day I had been born. Strangely, I didn't care though or feel embarrassed by my nakedness in front of this man.

Reaching the doorway of the balcony I put my hand over my mouth at the sight of him peeing through the railing of the balcony. Men!

Shaking my head, I advanced further out into the cool predawn atmosphere of the morning and he turned his head my way with interest.

"What if you pee on someone's head down below?" I asked sternly.

He shrugged and said, "I guess they'll wonder why you would do such a thing."

"What?" I exclaimed dramatically.

"Well, think about it. It is your room after all and I know first hand, you didn't spend the night with men before the advent of me so what does that leave you with?"

With a gasp I hurried to the railing and peered over it, but nobody was in the street below thankfully. I glanced to Torin only to see him facing me with a boyish grin on his face.

Deliberately, I crossed my arms over my breasts and said, "Well, I suppose you think you're funny, but in the future, I would appreciate it if you did your business in the appropriate spot. I do have a bathroom after all."

He nodded, but said, "I know, but I like the freedom of doing it this way."

I started to object, but I forced myself to stop. Grudgingly then I said, "Well, please just don't do it in broad daylight."

"Yes, your highness." He parroted in a sing-songy voice and biting my lip to keep from smiling I turned away.

I felt him come closer then. I wanted him to.

I closed my eyes as his hands closed down over my hips with warmness. A childhood fantasy came to the forefront of my mind and I had to bite my cheek to keep from asking out loud for it, as the thought of doing that was embarrassing.

His hands didn't stay in one spot. They coasted over the plains of my back as if I was a map to be studied.

Reaching up I pulled the beaded tresses of my hair forward over one shoulder to give him full access. I knew I was beautiful, but I'd never imagined one day to feel as appreciated as he made me feel.

His hands swept around my front from beneath my arms and in doing so he filled the palms of his warm hands with my breasts even as I felt his lips press against the back of my neck. There was no denying the way this prince of a sworn enemy made me feel.

Desire shot throughout me and unconsciously I let my legs widen apart. I gasped and moaned out loud as his pressing lips on my neck turned into a bite even as his thumbs aggressively rubbed back and forth over my nipples in a way that was painful and yet made me want to scream for more.

Of its own accord my body seemed to know more of what to do than I did in the moment. I leaned into his clasp of my chest even as my head stayed where it was anchored by the clasp of his mouth upon my neck.

My hands gripped a hold of the railing and my bottom pressed backward into him. My eyes came open fully as with that action I came in contact with my prince's very erect member.

Unwittingly without lifting a finger I was getting my wish. I'd always wanted to be taken like this upon my balcony and now with the moment upon me, I was almost impatient for it to start.

His biting hold on my neck released suddenly as did his hands upon my breasts and I did my part to show him that I was ready by bending forward until I was pressed to the railing. Dazedly I stared downward into the early morning darkness as I felt the head of his shaft nuzzle into the folds of my womanhood from behind.

Subconsciously I rose up on tiptoe and arched my back down as low as it would go. I heard him groan out from behind me, "You are an absolutely amazing woman!"