All Comments on 'Claiming an Ally Ch. 05'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Soul_childSoul_childalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm

I hear wedding bells..... Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hope more is coming soon!!

Is he okay?? I hope the next chapter comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Chapter

I really like what you're doing with this story. So many writers start of well and then seem to lose momentum or get lost in weird tangents, and thats if they finish at all. I think it's great that you've managed to keep each chapter fresh and exciting. If anything increasing the interest. For me that makes you one of the better writers on the site, I hope you continue as you obviously have a lot to give! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant chapter

Need I say more :-)

MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Well written and unusual!

I love this, unlike the norm the herione a strong and capable women and the man is willing to admit that mistakes have been made. This rarely happens in other stories and I agree with a previous comment that so many seem to lose their original spark or follow a predictable pattern. Looking forward to the next chapter only sad it is going to be the last. I hope you will allow us to share more of your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep going

Don't be in a hurry to finish up this story. I want lots more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh Edrich!!

Hope he is going to be okay... Can't wait for your next chapter... Tried telling myself to read it after you finish writing the whole story... But can't help myself from checking it! Great cliff hanger.. Waiting for your update! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Such a wonderful story and author! I have read each amazing chapter only to want more to follow quickly. I do hope it's not quite the end with the next chapter; though fully understand that dragging it to much farther would grow tiring to write and keep the same momentum going for yourself and the readers. Hopefully another new chapter is soon to be released and you write more stories. Keep up the great writing Titania!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing story, one of the best on this site

I love this story so much! I think you did a commendable job re-conciliating the rape and their mutual love/attraction. It is very difficult to do so but I think you did it. I can't wait for the last chapter, and thank you so much for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful, emotional and I cried!

I never commented on literotica! But this time I really had too. I read all chapters and grew attached to characters, I love the pace and I cried! The way you write is beautiful I hope the next chapter comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on Literotica. I can't wait until the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing thus far

It has been a while since I've found anything this good on lit. I love your style. Everything from the character development, conflict, and pace of the story are perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

The best story I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

You never fail to keep your readers hanging - in a good way though! Keep it up!

claireacquiredclaireacquiredalmost 12 years ago
This is SO good!

I just found your story and read the whole thing through. It was fabulous! I can hardly wait until the next chapter is written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

This was absolutely fantastic. It's like Game of Thrones with its gritty medieval setting, political intrigue, and semi-dysfunctional romance. I absolutely love that you've placed as much emphasis on the LIT as you have on the EROTICA. Only wish is for more thorough spellcheck; that stuff breaks the magic a bit. Wish I could type more praise but typing from a phone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amaizing Story

This story had me gripped right from the beginning,loved each and every part of it,the sequence of events fits in perfectly,thanks for sharing and keep writing more,i surely will not miss any of your works henceforth :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!!

I wish this were a novel! You're a very gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Story

This is definitely not your average "non-con" story. This has a plausable plot line with a very vividly narrative and believable characters. I'm so enjoying this.

One thing in this chapter - Em seems to automatically understand that Jenner lied about Edrich wanting her beaten; how did that come about?

mistyafternoonmistyafternoonabout 11 years ago
disbelief

Couldn't believe the harsh comments on the first couple chapters I think a mistake in spelling or the meaning of a word is really just petty considering the fact that your story had me so intrigued from the start I knew what you said and meant and keep it up for the true believers that live literotica and love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!!

I can't explain how much I love this story!! I don't want it to end. What a good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just discovered this

and am rationing my enjoyment, one chapter a day.

My complements author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous