Claiming Back My Slut

Story Info
Mark claims Sam back after she was fucked by her neighbor...
5.3k words
4.46
21.8k
34

Part 9 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
279 Followers

As soon as my meeting ended, I went straight back to my office to check my phone for a message from Sam. I'd hardly been able to concentrate as I sat in the conference room, just knowing that her neighbor was there with her, thinking about what they might be doing. Almost an hour had passed since I told her to invite him upstairs and have fun, and she still hadn't texted back to say they were done.

As I debated about whether I should send another message to check in, I read back over our last several texts.

Sam: My neighbor is in CVS

Mark: Let him see you and see if he says anything

Sam: He saw me lol

Sam: I didn't stop to say hi, though... headed back to my apartment now

Mark: Didn't want to say hi? ;)

Sam: He's chasing me down the street now

Mark: :)

Mark: I'm hosting a meeting for an hour. Have fun ;)

Mark: Is he in your apt?

Sam: Not yet...

Mark: Let him up and let him have you

Mark: Text me when he's done ;-*

An hour later, with no response, it felt safe to assume that Sam had taken me up on my suggestion to invite the guy up to her apartment. She'd said he could cum multiple times. He must be taking full advantage of the opportunity to fuck her. I just hoped I'd made the right choice in encouraging it.

While I waited to hear from Sam, I thought back to our chats and conversations from the past week, where we'd been sort of planning for this. As soon as she admitted to me that she and her neighbor had masturbated together through their windows, I knew this was what she wanted. She held back at first, clearly nervous to admit that she was thinking about it. Nervous about what my reaction would be, I guess. Understandable. It surprised me at first, to realize how much it turned me on to think about someone else fucking her, but there was no denying it.

I was suddenly hard again at my desk as I imagined how Sam might be sucking her neighbor's big cock until he was cumming down her throat, then staying hard to fuck her, stretching that tight, young pussy, and making her cum on his cock. Wondering how many times he'd cum for her, inside her, on her. And how many times she'd cum for him. Possibly more than she's cum for me so far. I couldn't resist stroking through my pants a little as I thought about it.

Then my phone finally chimed, almost exactly an hour since my last message.

Sam: Chris just left

I waited to see if she'd send anything else to let me know what had happened. But nothing. She was going to make me pull it out of her again. I smirked to myself, knowing that if she was holding back, it must've been good. I needed to find out just how good it was.

Mark: Did he cum a lot?

I noticed I was breathing harder as I waited for Sam's response, and fully hard at my desk. I rearranged things in my pants as discreetly as I could before getting up to close my office door, hoping no one would bother me for a while.

Sam started to type, the three dots flashing on our text screen. Then the dots stopped and started again. It happened a few more times before I started typing out another message, deciding to ask a more specific question ("How many times did he cum?") to make it easier for her to answer. But then her message finally came.

Sam: This was the third time

Then a picture came through, too. It was Sam, laying on her bed and covered in streaks of cum from the neck down. Both of her hands were in the picture, so it had clearly been Chris who took it.

I had some pretty intense mixed emotions as soon as I saw it, but the throbbing in my cock drove me to ask more.

Mark: Was that the last one? Where were the other two?

But then I had another thought and typed out another fast message before Sam could reply.

Mark: Wait, I want to hear all the details in person. I'm coming over.

I hadn't planned on going to Sam's that day. My wife was expecting me home right after work to take over watching the kids so she could go out with her sister. But without another thought, I typed out a text to her as I gathered my things to leave the office.

Mark: Something came up at work. I'm going to be a little late.

Then I was heading towards the elevator, pausing in my boss' doorway to tell him I needed to leave a little early, spouting the first lie that came to my mind, that one kid was sick and my wife needed help. I didn't stop to question it. The only thing on my mind was getting to Sam's and hearing more about what happened with her neighbor as soon as possible.

I checked my phone again as I rode the elevator down and saw another text from Sam.

Sam: Okay :)

I responded right away.

Mark: On my way

Mark: Curtains closed now

I wasn't sure if her neighbor would still try to communicate through their windows once he got home, but I wanted to make sure Sam knew he was done for now. He'd had his fun. More than enough of it, judging by that picture.

I scrolled back to it again and clicked to enlarge it on my phone, then swiped with my fingers to zoom in, looking closely at all the streaks of cum glistening on Sam's stomach and chest. When I zoomed in closer to her pussy, I thought I could see some leaking out of her there, too. I was getting hard again in the elevator and had to put my phone away as I made my way out of the building.

***

Sam buzzed me up right away when I got to her place. She was wearing her robe, which came down to about mid-thigh. My eyes raked over her, wondering whether she was wearing anything underneath. Whether she'd washed all of Chris' cum off before pulling it on. I had to know.

"Did you shower?" I asked, when I was barely in the door.

"Yes..." Sam answered hesitantly, her face flushing.

"Or do you still have his cum on you? Inside you?"

She didn't answer, an uneasy look on her face.

"Where else did he cum?" I asked next, my eyes still poring over her.

"The first two times, he came in my mouth. Then that third time, he came all over me, and inside me a little, I think."

"You think?" I snapped. I knew I must sound like a dick, but I couldn't help it.

Sam shrugged a little timidly. "I think he started to cum inside me before he pulled out and came on me like that."

"Did you brush your teeth after he came in your mouth? Twice?"

Sam blushed deeper and looked down. I saw her eyes catch on the bulge in my pants and wondered what she must think, hearing me treating her like a dirty slut, and then seeing me so clearly turned on.

"No... but I can, if you want," she answered.

I tried harder to get a grip on myself when I saw her look away from me like that. "I would like you to, yes," I said in a softer voice. "Can I wait for you in your room?"

She looked up at me again when my tone changed. "Yeah, go ahead."

I went into her room, first checking to make sure she'd closed her curtains like I told her to. She had. Then I looked over the bed. There weren't any obvious stains on the comforter, but I couldn't help wondering whether his cum had dripped and made a mess as it sprayed onto her. So many images were already running through my mind. I knew I had to hear all the details, to find out exactly what she'd done with him.

When Sam came into the room, she still looked a little unsure, but made a point of meeting my eyes.

"All clean," she said with a slight smirk.

"Good. Now take your robe off and come sit on the bed."

Sam untied her robe and pulled it open, then let it slide off her shoulders to the floor. As my eyes roamed up and down her naked body, she walked right up to me, running a hand over my chest. Her fingers trailed down as she sat on the edge of the bed right in front of me. I caught her hand and stopped it before she could reach my cock.

"Spread your legs," I commanded.

She obliged, breathing harder and smiling up at me as she spread her knees and leaned back onto her elbows on the bed.

I crouched down for a close-up view, noticing right away how red and swollen her lips were, pressing into them with two fingers and spreading her, feeling her flinch.

"Are you sore?"

"I might be," Sam admitted, lifting her legs up and back as I knelt in front of her to examine her well-used pussy.

"How hard did you get fucked?" I asked, feeling fresh wetness coating her lips, easing two fingers into her.

Sam moaned and flinched, her head rolling back as she started grinding on my fingers. "Pretty hard," she answered.

"I can tell how much he stretched you. How much bigger did he feel?" I pushed my fingers deeper into her and started thrusting, listening for her response.

"Fuck!" Sam cursed, in response to my demands or my fingers, or both. "He felt quite a bit bigger."

I felt her clench around my fingers. "You got wetter as you said that. You really enjoyed getting fucked by his big cock, didn't you?"

"Yess!" she admitted easily.

I felt my cock twitch and twisted my fingers inside of her, pressing them up. "Tell me what positions you were in," I prompted.

Sam let out another sound, almost a whimper. But she continued. "First, he said he wanted to see how much of his cock I could take in my mouth, so he got me on my knees. He said he wanted to fuck my face like you did the other night, so he started thrusting into my mouth with my head against the bed."

"Guess he was still watching."

"Yeah," she breathed, smiling, as her eyes bounced between my face and my hand as her hips started grinding.

"And how much of his cock were you able to take?" I asked as I began rubbing her from the inside.

A low moan. I saw her stomach contract as she clenched around my fingers again.

Her voice was strained. "Most of it. At least when he was pressing in, down my throat."

The image of Sam getting her mouth fucked by such a big cock caused mine to twitch again. I rubbed a little faster, pressing harder. "He came in your mouth like that?"

"Yes," Sam confirmed, breathless.

"Twice in a row?"

"Once like that. Then he got on the bed and wanted me to sit on his face while I kept sucking him."

"Did he make you cum like that?"

"Yes. I came with his tongue on my clit and his fingers inside me. And he was playing with my ass, too. Rubbing and licking."

I rubbed harder and faster still, my other hand pressing down on Sam's stomach, sliding down to her mound until I could brush my thumb over her clit, lightly at first and gradually adding pressure. "I know you must've liked that."

"Yesss," Sam moaned, her back arching.

"You came hard, didn't you?"

"Yesss."

I could feel her getting close.

"Then he came in your mouth again?" I prompted.

"Yesss!" she sounded like she was yelling both in response and in pleasure. "He held me down on his cock and was thrusting up into my mouth until he came. Some of it dripped out, so I licked it off of him after."

"You were a good slut for him," I said, bringing her right to the edge with my fingers.

"Oh, fuck!"

Sam clenched tight around my hand. I knew she was right there and stopped suddenly, removing my fingers from her pussy altogether.

She groaned, her hips writhing and arching up towards me, desperately. "No, don't stop!"

I just smirked down at her. "What happened after he came in your mouth the second time?"

"Please, keep touching me," she tried, reaching for my hand.

I pulled back and shook my head, still smiling. I was so turned on to hear her begging already. "You'll cum when I allow it. Keep going. Tell me what happened next."

When Sam realized I would not give in so easily, she took a deep breath and leaned back up onto her elbows, smiling back at me and watching my hand, waiting for me to give into temptation and touch her again. "He told me to get on top of him."

"And did you?" I started at her knees, my fingers slowly tracing their way back up her thighs, my thumbs brushing over her skin in light circles, mirroring how I wanted to rub her clit.

Sam moaned, her thighs shaking a little under my hands. "Yeah, I got on top of him and he pressed his cock into me right away and pulled me all the way down onto him."

"No condom?" I asked, already knowing the answer. My hands worked their way closer to her pussy, pressing her thighs apart and touching all around it on her inner thighs, her ass, her stomach.

"No."

"You didn't ask him to wear one," I confirmed.

She shook her head.

"Such a dirty slut," I growled, giving her clit a sudden slap.

"Fuck!" Sam yelled, her head rolling back again as her whole body seemed to clench.

I slapped her again and then pressed down on her with my fingers, rubbing fast over her clit while two fingers from my other hand slid back inside her, curling up and rubbing right away.

"Keep thinking about that," I ordered as Sam moaned and writhed on the bed in front of me. "Think about how hard he fucked you with his big cock. Did you cum again while you were riding him like that?"

"Yes!" she yelled, already close again. "He told me to! He held me by my neck as I rode his cock and told me he wanted to feel me cum like that while he fucked me so deep and hard!"

"He made this slutty pussy cum all over his cock, didn't he?" I didn't let up with my fingers, determined to push her all the way to the brink.

"Oh, my god!"

"You're getting so close now, aren't you? As you tell me all about how you came so hard on another guy's cock?"

"Yes! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"You got so wet as soon as I told you to invite him up and fuck him, didn't you? Tell me how much you wanted it, you dirty slut!"

"OHHHH FUCK!" Sam yelled.

I felt her clenching hard and pulled out immediately, taking both of my hands off of her and leaning back as she writhed and whimpered in frustration.

"Nooo! Please! Don't stop, I need to cum for you!"

"Whose slut are you?" I barked, my cock throbbing as she begged.

"Yours!" Sam answered quickly, reaching for me.

"Tell me."

"I'm your slut!"

"And who gets to decide when you cum?"

"You do!"

"That's fucking right. I decide when you cum, who you cum for, how many times you're allowed to cum. Don't forget it."

Sam looked up at me, the smile on her face growing as she panted and arched her back on the bed.

"Did he keep fucking you while you came on top of him?"

"Yes," she answered more evenly, her breathing returning to normal.

"Tell me what happened next." I pressed her thighs apart, working her back up again.

"He got behind me next. He slapped my ass and pulled my hair as he slid into me, and started fucking me hard and fast right away. I came again really quickly," Sam answered, laying back on the bed and looking down her body at me as I leaned in closer.

"How many times did you cum on his cock like that?" I asked, rubbing three fingers over her lips and clit.

Sam hesitated, flushing as she watched me touching her, leaning in.

I stopped just before my tongue reached her clit and looked up at her. "How many times?"

"I'm not sure," she answered, timidly.

"Lost count?" I asked, smirking.

I barely noticed Sam nodding her head in response.

Fuck. My cock twitched again in my pants as I got lost in the image of her neighbor fucking her hard from behind, making her cum on his cock repeatedly until she lost count of her orgasms. I looked down at her pussy, glistening wet. I couldn't wait any longer to be inside of her.

"Touch yourself now," I ordered, standing up and undressing. "Get yourself close, but no cumming yet."

Sam sighed and slid her hand right onto her pussy obediently. I took my time unbuttoning my shirt and taking off the rest of my clothes, watching her masturbate.

"Who is your pussy wet for?" I asked.

"It's wet for you! I want you so much."

"Imagine yourself as you came with him earlier. Replay it in your head, as he was fucking you from behind, making you cum over and over on his cock."

Sam moaned and arched her back, rubbing herself harder and faster.

"Slide your fingers inside. Feel your pussy clenching around them."

She did as I said right away, leaning up to finger herself as I watched.

"Good girl. Clench hard, then release. Keep doing that for me," I said, pushing down my pants and underwear.

"I want to feel you inside me," Sam moaned as she fingered herself according to my instructions. Her eyes caught on my hard cock as it finally sprung free.

"I want to push in deep and feel that clench."

"Please..." she begged.

"Are you close now?" I asked, stroking my cock lightly.

"Yes, getting close again."

"Keep thinking about how you just got fucked by another guy. Such a slut, cumming so many times with your neighbor that you lost track, now begging for my cock inside you."

"Ohhhh god," she moaned, her head rolling back again.

"I want to fuck you as hard as he did."

"Yess! Please, fuck me!"

I could tell she was close, her hips arching up to grind on her hand as she rubbed her clit hard and fast.

"Tell me."

"I want you to fuck me, Mark! I need your cock inside me now! Please!"

"Look at me and tell me you're my slut."

Sam looked back up at me, an almost pained expression on her face as she got herself close, rubbing her clit hard and fast. "I'm your slut! Only yours!"

I swatted Sam's hand away from her pussy suddenly, then kneeled onto the bed next to her and grabbed her thighs, spinning her until she was lying lengthwise. Then I lifted her a bit and dragged her to the middle of the bed, kneeling between her legs and bracing to enter her.

"Who owns this pussy?" I asked, gripping my cock and rubbing it along her glistening, swollen slit.

"You do!" Sam answered, smiling up at me and grinding on my cock, trying to guide me towards her entrance.

"That's fucking right. I only let him have you when I choose to."

"Yess, only when you say!"

Poised at Sam's entrance, I was so ready to push in and feel her warm pussy wrapped around my cock. But I held back a little longer, feeling her desperation. Her legs wrapped around me, struggling to pull me into her. "And if I put a limit on how many times he can make you cum?"

Sam whimpered, reaching for my cock to put it in herself. "Then I won't! Only what you tell me to do!"

I swatted her hand away. "Good. And there will be punishment if you cum before you're allowed."

There were more desperate sounds as she struggled to hold herself back from trying again to touch me or herself.

"God, that pussy must be wet," I teased.

"Yess, so wet..."

"Your lips are so swollen."

"I'm going to cum so much harder than I did with Chris."

My cock twitched against her when she said that, brushing onto her clit. "Good fucking slut," I groaned, barely able to hold on any longer myself. "Clench that pussy for me."

Sam bit her lip and tensed up, and I finally allowed myself to push inside her. I felt her swollen walls squeezing the head of my cock as I slid into her warm, wet entrance. It was my turn to shudder and moan, losing control as I felt her pussy clenching around me, my eyes roaming over her smiling, naked body underneath me.

"You're so hot," I groaned, moving faster.

"Oh, fuck!" Sam breathed, moving with me. "You always turn me on so much. I love being a good slut for you!"

"I love making you fuck another guy," I said, thrusting harder, deeper.

"Fuck!"

"I'm going to make you fuck a lot more."

"Ohhhh god!"

"You want that, don't you?" I asked, unnecessarily, as I kept picking up my pace.

"Yess! I want that!" Sam admitted freely.

"Good slut. Keep thinking about that."

"Mmmm," she moaned, smiling and looking up at me dreamily.

"Your pussy is so wet for me."

"Yesss, it is."

"I want to feel you cum. Right now."

"I'm so fucking close," she breathed, squeezing around me even more and grinding on my cock as I kept thrusting into her.

"Be my slut! I said cum!"

"Fuck!"

"Cum!" I kept thrusting and yelling for her to cum until I felt it, her pussy clamping down on me, and wetness flowing around my cock. I barely had time to yell out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" as I felt the first spurt of cum shooting into her. I slid deep into her, pinning her hips down with mine, grunting and shaking as I filled her.

AJPages
AJPages
279 Followers
12