Claiming Back My Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers

When I finally finished cumming, I let myself come down to rest with my weight fully on top of Sam, both of us breathing hard and smiling. I kissed her deeply and moaned as I felt her arms and legs wrapping around me and squeezing. Then I noticed that she was shaking. Her whole body was trembling as if she were freezing cold and shivering.

"Are you okay?" I asked, pulling back from the kiss but not getting off of her yet.

"Yeah," Sam answered with a smile, still breathing hard. Then her eyes closed and her back arched again as she shook. "Really good."

I pulled back, sliding out carefully and moving beside her, my eyes roaming over her body as she continued to writhe on the bed. "Is this normal?" I asked after a few moments, not really sure what to do or say.

She laughed and moaned. "Sort of. It happens sometimes when I cum really hard. I'm not sure it's lasted this long before, though."

"Well, that's good for my ego," I joked.

Sam laughed and reached for my arm as she continued to squirm and shake.

"Did that happen with Chris?" I asked, smiling as I ran my fingers over her chest lightly.

"No," she laughed, squeezing my arm and shivering.

"That's good. Does it feel like you're still cumming?"

"Not quite as intense," she answered. "But sort of. Like little sudden clenches or muscle spasms or something, all over my body."

I couldn't pull my eyes away, watching as Sam continued to come down from her orgasm, causing my cock to twitch against her. "Fuck..." I cursed, laughing a little involuntarily.

Sam smiled and pulled me into another deep kiss as we lay side by side, making no effort to move. "It feels really good," she breathed as she pulled away again.

I chuckled. "Well, I had to compete with countless orgasms, and the fucking reservoir of cum he left on top of you."

Sam started cracking up. "That explains why I feel like there's a river running out between my legs right now. I didn't realize you've been holding back so far."

"Oh, I haven't, trust me. Just more buildup this time I guess, after being hard all afternoon at work, thinking about him here, and waiting to see if you were ever going to get back to me, to tell me you were done."

Sam blushed. "It did go on for a while, I guess."

I scoffed. "Just a little while."

She smiled. "You know how bad I am with time."

"True," I laughed. "Let me see the picture again," I said, gesturing for her to hand me her phone.

Sam rolled over and reached for it on her bedside table, swiping to unlock the phone and open the camera app before handing it to me.

I zoomed in again and slowly scrolled over the image of Sam's body, covered in her neighbor's cum. "Whose idea was it to take the picture?" I asked.

"His," she said, softly. "He asked if I thought you might like to see me covered in cum."

"Well, he was right about that," I agreed. Then another thought crossed my mind for the first time. "Does he have the picture, too?"

Sam's hesitation and the flush creeping over her face answered the question for me before she could form the words.

"Did he take one on his phone, too? Or did you volunteer to send it to him?"

"Neither," she said, shaking her head. "He took the picture with my phone and then sent it to himself before I knew what he was doing."

I took a moment to process that. "So he has your number now."

Sam nodded shyly.

"Kinda buried the lead there, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Were you planning to tell me if I hadn't asked?"

"Yes, I would've told you. I just felt nervous about it, I guess."

"Because he made you cum so many times?"

"I don't know, maybe..."

"So you didn't want me to know he has your number? Were you planning on texting with him and hooking up with him again without telling me?"

"No!" Sam said adamantly. She sat up to look at me directly. "No, I wouldn't do that. I was going to tell you, I just... I was afraid you'd react like this, I guess. But I didn't mean to give him my number without asking you, and I'm definitely not planning on talking to him or seeing him again unless you tell me to."

I took a moment to decide how I felt about that. Then another question came to me. "Has he been texting you since he left?"

Sam shrugged and gestured to her phone in my hands. "I've been with you. I haven't checked."

I looked back at her for a moment before clicking on her messenger app and opening the most recent unread message. It was from an unsaved number, but I guessed that was him. Sure enough, there was one new message that read, "Hope Mark likes the pic as much as I do," with a winky face. Before that, the picture was the only message exchanged.

I turned the phone around and showed it to Sam.

She blushed a little more when she saw it, but just shrugged. "I won't respond."

When I thought about it some more, I felt bad about how controlling I was being. I knew she liked it, to a certain extent. But I was hesitant to take it so far that I was dictating who she could talk to. "It's okay," I conceded. "You can respond if you want to. But I want you to tell me if it turns into sexting or phone sex. Or if he's asking about actually hooking up again."

"Yeah, of course I would," Sam agreed. "I wouldn't do anything like that without talking to you first."

I shrugged one shoulder slightly. "I know I don't really have a right to tell you what to do like that. He's your age, and not in a relationship. If you want to hook up with him, you should be able to."

I couldn't read Sam's expression as she looked back at me and seemed to consider what I said.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. "What are you thinking?" I asked, turning to my side and leaning up on one elbow, looking up at her.

"I don't know..." she started. "I guess I'm confused. First you told me you don't want me to see Chris without your permission, and now it sounds like you're saying maybe I should be with him instead..."

"Yeah, well... I know I'm not available for you as much as he probably will be. Maybe it's not fair for me to hold you back from hooking up with him as much as you want to."

"I liked it when you told me not to," she replied right away.

We just looked at each other for a moment.

"I know you did," I said after a pause, smirking.

Sam smiled back. "I don't want to be with Chris again, or anyone else, unless you tell me to."

"You like being my slut. You like when I give you directions," I said, brushing the backs of my fingers over her still-hard nipples, phrasing as a statement rather than a question.

"Yes," she breathed, shivering a bit from my touch.

"It's kinda hot knowing he has that picture of you covered in his cum," I admitted.

Sam smiled. "I like knowing that he took it for you."

I moaned, pinching her nipple and tugging until she leaned forward far enough for me to kiss her again.

But then I forced myself to glance at the clock and saw how late it had gotten already. "Fuck, I need to go."

Sam just moaned and smiled back at me as I released her nipple. "I know."

I got up to get dressed while she pulled her robe back on.

"Any instructions for the curtains tonight?" she asked, picking up my shirt and handing it to me when I was ready.

"Are you asking to be a slut and give him a show?" I asked with a smile and a wink.

"Not necessarily." She smiled back. "Just wanting to know what you want me to do."

I chuckled, then thought about it. "I think he's had enough fun for one day. Curtains stay closed tonight. You can respond to his message, but I want to see what you say. And I'll tell you when it's time to stop responding, if he starts sexting or trying anything else."

"Okay," Sam grinned.

I finished redressing and moved up to her, reaching around to squeeze two handfuls of her ass under the robe as I kissed her.

"And I'm going to make you cum again tonight," I told her as I pulled back. "Thinking about how he fucked you."

"Mmmm," Sam moaned. "I can't wait."

We said goodbye at the door, and then I started heading for home, knowing how much shit I was going to get for being so late. As I made my way to the bus stop, I passed a couple crossing the street in the opposite direction. They both smiled at me and said, "Hi," as they walked by me, and I realized that I still had a big smile on my face, too. Thinking about Sam and how good it felt to cum inside her and make her cum like that, feeling her wrapped around me, I knew that any trouble I might face at home would be well worth it.

AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers
12