Claiming Bella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers

"Yes," Bella whispered. She hesitantly moved her hands to the bottom of her shirt and, in an act of courage, lifted in over her head and tossed it on the floor in one swift movement. That left her standing before them in nothing but her flowy skirt and black strapless lace bra. Her large, but firm, 38D breasts filled out her bra nicely, her nipples pressing impatiently against the lace. She reached up and undid the front clasp of her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Eli whistled under his breath and Aidan gave a little groan. "Shit, those are beautiful," Aidan told her. "Now, the panties."

Bella shook her head. "No?" Eli asked.

"'No', as in I'm not wearing any."

This time it was Aidan's turn to have his eyes widen in momentary surprise. "Holy Fuck," he breathed. Looking her in the eye, he told her, "Naughty girl" right before he dropped to his knees in front of her. Bella leaned back, her hands at her side, nails digging into the wall behind her for anything to hold onto. Aidan ran his hands repeatedly up and down her legs, from ankle to thigh, just under her short skirt. Goosebumps broke out along Bella's skin anywhere that Aidan's hands touched. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, lost to the pleasure on hands on skin.

Upon hearing a deep inhalation, Bella's eyes snapped open to see that Aidan had lifted her skirt and was leaning forward, inhaling deeply at her cunt. Her knees immediately went weak at the unashamed sensuality of that single act and moisture flowed out of her in a great gush.

"You are so wet your thighs are shiny with it," Aidan told her, his voice having gone rough with arousal. He leaned further forward and lightly ran his tongue up the length of her slit. Bella gave a loud moan then jumped at the touch of a hand on her chin. Turning startled eyes toward Eli, having in a moment of passion forgotten he was there, she saw that he had moved even closer to her. He leaned forward to brush his lips across hers and she immediately submitted to him by opening to give him access to her mouth. Eli quickly thrust his tongue deep into her mouth. As the kiss deepened, Bella sucking on Eli's tongue, Aidan lifted her leg to his shoulder. Using his thumbs to separate the lips of her cunt, he thrust his tongue deeply into her wet pussy. Bella moaned into Eli's mouth as Aidan lapped at her several times before pulling back, and looking up at the two kissing said, "You have the sweetest cunt I've ever tasted." He licked at her for several more minutes, while she and Eli devoured each other's mouths, before he lowered her leg and stood.

"My turn," he told Eli. When Eli pulled away, Aidan moved in. Grasping both of her hands, he raised them above her head and imprisoned them with one of his before lowering his mouth to hers. Bella moaned loudly in Aidan's mouth, both from the imprisonment of her hands and from the taste of herself on his lips. Using his free hand, Aidan began massaging Bella's breast, teasing but never quite touching her nipple, which was aching for his attention. This time Bella's moan was one of supplication.

"What do you need baby?" he asked her, pulling back from her mouth.

"Please," she begged.

"Please what? You need to tell me. I want to hear it."

"Please pinch my nipple, or suck it. Just touch it. Do something!" she exclaimed, nearing desperation for his touch.

"So responsive," he murmured. "So beautiful when you're desperate." But Aidan gave her what she needed and leaned down to suck her nipple into his mouth, tonguing it in a rhythm that had Bella moaning and writhing against the wall. When he pulled off her nipple with an audible pop, Bella moaned in disappointment.

Still holding her hands above her head, Aidan turned to Eli.

"Where do you want her?"

Shaking herself out of her aroused daze, Bella glanced around the room, getting a good look for the first time. She took everything in quickly. It wasn't a small room, one of the perks of being the owners, she guessed. To one side of the room was a large king size bed with a beautiful carved wood headboard and footboard, attached to which were manacles for both hands and feet. Next to the bed was a pretty matching carved wood chair. She felt her pussy spasm at the thought of being strapped down on that bed at the mercy of these two beautiful men.

In one corner of the room was a bench type contraption, with a low platform. From the pad on the floor and the height of the bench, she guessed it was for kneeling in front of and bending over onto. At the opposite end of the kneeling pad there were a set of manacles. From the slope of the platform she knew if she was placed there her head would be down and her ass up, leaving her completely open and vulnerable.

Against one wall was a large armoire, again beautifully carved in a dark wood.

In the center of the room, hanging from the ceiling, were another set of manacles. This is where Eli was leading her. They must have made a decision while she was distracted taking in the room. Eli lifted her hands up while Aidan adjusted them to the correct fit and length.

"Comfortable?" Eli asked her as he reached down and removed her skirt, leaving her completely naked.

"Yes," Bella whispered, shy again, although she had to admit to herself that being completely naked with these two gorgeous while they were still partially clothed was highly arousing. From the looks on their faces and their straining erections, she had no doubt as to the honesty of their desire for her.

"Good," Eli responded. "You look so amazing, hanging there for our pleasure, helpless to stop us from bringing you off again and again. You are going to come so many times you won't remember what day it is," he told her with a wink.

Aidan had moved to the armoire situated directly in front of her. When he opened it, Bella's eyes went wide and she gasped at the contents. The armoire contained every sex toy you could think of and some she never would have imagined if she'd tried! Aidan ran his hands caressingly over several items before pulling out a flogger similar to the one he'd been using in the scene she'd seen him in earlier, only slightly smaller. Turning and catching her gaze, he raised an eyebrow in question at her. All Bella could do was whimper at the thought of Aidan expertly whipping her ass.

Aidan gave a small laugh and turned to Eli, saying "I think she likes the thought of getting her ass warmed."

Eli stepped up behind hr. Reaching around and grabbing her breasts in his hands, he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Do you baby? Do you want Aidan to beat that pretty ass of yours?"

Arching into his hands, Bella whimpered, "Yes." Her honesty earned her the reward of having Eli roll her nipples between his fingers for several moments until she was nearly orgasming merely from his wicked fingers and warm breath.

"Fuck you're sweet," he said before giving her ear a teasing lick. Eli then moved around to her front, while Aidan moved to the side and slightly behind her. "He's going to start now. Just relax; it'll be better that way. Eli stepped over to the bed and brought the chair over directly in front of her. Sitting in the chair he told her, "Keep your eyes on mine. Don't look away. I want to see how hot you get when he's warming your already hot ass." All Bella could do was nod her acquiescence.

Before she had time to take another breath, Bella felt the sting of the flogger on her ass. She yelped, not in pain but surprise. By the third strike her ass had begun to warm pleasantly. Never taking her eyes from Eli she noticed how hot the look in his deep chocolate eyes had become. He was clearly enjoying her spanking.

"Aidan's the best at this. You should feel lucky," he told her.

"Yes," she replied on a moan as another well placed blow landed. After another three strikes, Bella could see from her peripheral vision, not daring to take her eyes from Eli's, that he had reached down to stroke his cock through his jeans. Bella groaned at the sight and another strong spasm clenched her womb, making her moan in pleasure. Fuck, she thought, I'm causing that. He is that turned on for me!

Aidan continued to strike her ass for several more minutes. "That's enough for now," Aidan proclaimed as he lowered the flogger to the floor. Once again, he dropped to his knees, this time behind Bella. Reaching up, he began softly running his hands over her ass, in a soothing motion. "Goddamn, your ass is beautiful this shade of red. I wish you could see yourself." He leaned forward and began placing small kisses on the surface of her ass cheeks, making her squirm with desire.

"Do you want Aidan to lick your ass, princess?" Eli asked her. Bella immediately stiffened, not having ever participated in anal sex or any type of ass play. "Doesn't really matter, does it? He wants it so you'll get it."

Aidan roughly spread Bella's legs apart and bent her slightly, causing her to go up on tiptoe to accommodate the new position. Eli got up from the chair and, wrapping his hand in the hair at the back of her head, brought his mouth down on her for a crushing, demanding kiss. Distracted by the mind-blowing kiss she was receiving from Eli, Bella was barely aware of Aidan palming her ass cheeks and separating them until he brought his tongue into direct contact with her tight little asshole. She stiffened for a moment before registering the incredibly good feeling it caused to have Aidan tonguing her rear hole. She moaned into Eli's mouth as Aidan began tonguing her from the top of her ass crack to the bottom. The feelings were incredible and seemed to be directly connected to her clit and nipples.

Eli reached down and lightly ran two fingers up and down her pussy, just barely making contact. If not for her precarious position, Bella would have been squirming at the teasing pressure. She ripped her mouth from Eli's and looked pleadingly into his eyes. "Please," she begged. "Please rub my clit and finger my cunt!"

"That's a good girl, begging for what you need," Eli praised. Spreading her pussy lips with his thumb and one finger, he plunged his middle two fingers deep in a cunt already so wet that there was no resistance at all. He began working his fingers in and out of her, curling them to catch her g-spot while his thumb rubbed back and forth over her clit. At the same time Aidan buried his tongue deep in her ass and began tongue fucking her. The sensation of having both her holes stimulated at the same time was too much and, stiffening, Bella came with a scream. Rather than stopping the stimulation at the onset of her orgasm, Eli and Aidan kept up their licking and rubbing until one orgasm ran into another and the world began to go dark around her. Bella could hear herself whimpering and moaning, begging incoherently while she slipped into unconsciousness from the incredible sensations these two men had wrung from her body.

When she awoke, Bella was in the middle of the plush king size bed with a man on either side, gently running their hands over her body. Aidan was the first to notice she was awake.

"Welcome back, baby girl," he told her as he leaned down and gently kissed her lips.

"Wow," she whispered, "did I seriously just faint from coming so hard?"

"Yep," Eli answered, sounding incredibly self-satisfied, as he kissed and licked the side of Bella's neck. Despite the incredible experience she had just had, Bella found herself becoming aroused again, and arched her neck, give Eli better access.

"Shit Eli," Aidan told his friend, "I think our baby girl just might be a nympho!"

"Let's hope!" he replied.

"I think I might owe you guys a little something," Bella said, embracing her inner siren. How could a girl not feel sexy after what she'd just experienced?

"Oh yeah?" Aidan asked. "How do you think you could repay us?"

In unison, as if they were psychically connected, they each grabbed one of her hands and brought it down to their rock hard cocks. Bella groaned deep in her throat, realizing they had undressed while she slept. She experimentally gripped their cocks and stroked them in unison, causing them both to moan at the feel of her soft little hands rubbing their enormous cocks.

Bella laughed breathily, getting a sense, at last, of her feminine power.

"Oh, you think something is funny?" Aidan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not really," Bella answered, "I'm just really enjoying myself."

"Good. You know what I really want to do? I want to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours. Get up on your knees."

Bella immediately complied, rolling over and up on her knees. She really loved sucking cock, and tasting Aidan's huge erection was going to be no hardship. "Get between my legs with your ass in the air, so Eli can enjoy you too," Aidan instructed her. Bella rushed to comply, excited and beyond aroused. She could feel moisture dripping from her cunt and coating her legs.

In position, Bella reached out and grabbed Aidan's cock, bringing it to her mouth. She started out with teasing little licks up and down the length, ending with a sweet little kiss on the tip. She did this over and over before Aidan groaned, "Little tease," and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to take his cock deeply down her throat. Bella relaxed her throat, taking Aidan deep, causing him to moan in pleasure. She began sucking on his cock in earnest, humming on each downstroke.

"Fuck, baby girl, you are a such a good little cock sucker," Aidan moaned as he pushed her hair back from her face to get a better view of her swallowing all of his massive hard-on. "Keep you pretty green eyes on mine baby. Yeah, that's it," he said as she stared unflinching into his beautiful blue eyes.

Preoccupied with taking all of Aidan's beautiful cock down her throat, Bella barely registered Eli coming up behind her until she felt a cold wetness slip down her ass crack. She stiffened in surprise, mouth stilling on Aidan's cock.

"It's ok baby. Eli's just rubbing some lube on you to get you ready."

Bella raised her eyes eyebrows at Aidan questioningly, still with his cock in her mouth, not wanting to give it up despite her apprehension.

Eli leaned over her and bit her neck with a feral growl, tonguing the sensitive flesh. He released it and whispered roughly in her ear, "Ready to fuck your pretty ass, of course. Don't worry, I'll get your ready princess, and it'll only hurt enough to make it good. I promise."

Bella closed her eyes and moaned at the desire the tone of his voice and the words themselves evoked in her, before going back to vigorously sucking Aidan's cock. When she slipped her hand down to cup and fondle his balls, Aidan's back arched off the bed and he groaned. Tightening his hands almost painfully in her hair, he pulled her up off his cock. She released him with a loud pop, licking her lips.

"Enough of that or I'm going to spill down your throat and I really want to save that for your hot cunt."

As she leaned down to give Aidan's cock one last playful lick, Eli slipped his middle finger all the way into her ass, the lube easing most of the pain leaving only a slight stinging and a huge amount of pleasure.

"Oh Eli, fuck yes," she moaned. "More please," she begged.

"Your wish, baby," he replied adding a second finger. Bella let out a guttural groan as he scissored his fingers, stretching her hole, preparing her for his large cock. When he added a third finger, Bella was nearly incoherent from the mixed feelings of pleasure and pain, the pain only heightening the pleasure. When Eli reached under her to start fingering her clit, she nearly screamed from the intense sensations.

"Eyes on me baby girl. I want to see you go crazy for us," Aidan commanded.

She raised her eyes in compliance and was rewarded by Aidan reaching down and twisting her nipples to the point of near pain. Eli kept fingering both her holes with a steady, deep rhythm while Aidan was twisting and pinching her nipple. Bella could feel her womb tightening with her impending orgasm. She arched her back and started thrusting her hips, fucking herself onto Eli's fingers while looking Aidan straight in the eye.

"Fuck, girl, you are so hot I might just spill my load before I even get my cock into you if I'm not careful," Aidan told her. "That's it, fuck yourself onto Eli. So fucking hot baby. I can't wait to watch your face when he slides he big cock into your tight ass." Aidan's dirty words, and the images they evoked, pushed her right to the edge of orgasm and she hovered there for a moment. Seeing her intention on her face, Aidan gave her permission, saying, "Come baby girl."

Bella screamed as a powerful orgasm hit her. Pulling his hand from her sopping cunt, Eli wound it in her hair and pulled her upright, turning her head to plunge his tongue into her mouth, all the while still fucking three fingers into her ass. Bella continued to moan into Eli's mouth while riding out her orgasm on his plunging fingers. Gradually he began to slow his pace, eventually pulling out altogether. He released her mouth and, looking deep into her eyes praised her. "Such a good little girl, princess. We are going to fuck you now. I can't wait for your ass any longer and I know Aidan wants to sink deep into your hot, wet cunt. And I know from how wet your thighs are you are beyond ready for us to ride you. Aren't you baby?"

Bella nodded. Eli's hand tightened in her hair. "I want to hear it."

"Yes, Eli. I want you and Aidan to fuck me. Fuck me hard, until I scream myself raw. I want it more than I've ever wanted anything."

"Good girl," Aidan praised. Eli released her hair as Aidan pulled her up his body to straddle his cock. Reaching over to the bedside table he grabbed two condoms. Giving one to Eli, he tore the other open. Handing it to her, he ordered, "Put it on me baby girl." Aidan groaned in pleasure as she slowly rolled the condom down his cock, his precum easing the way.

Aidan lifted Bella slightly then lowered her onto his straining cock. They groaned together at the filling of her tight cunt. He pulled her down to kiss, shoving his tongue deep down her throat, as Eli got into position between his legs and behind her.

"I'm not going to lie to you, baby," Aidan whispered against her mouth, "the first time Eli buries his cock in your ass it's going to hurt. But it's just like losing your virginity, the pain won't last long and then it'll be all pleasure. I promise, princess."

"Okay, guys, I'm ready." Grinding her pussy on Aidan, she whimpered and continued, "More than ready."

She could feel Eli grip his cock and place it at her puckered hole. He rubbed it against her until she was moaning and thrusting back against him, trying to impale herself on him.

"Please, Eli," she whimpered.

"Here we go princess," he replied and with one hard thrust he pushed in, past her ring of muscle and buried himself deep in her ass. Bella screamed, stiffening from the pain. Eli leaned over her back and gently bit her ear, licking the lobe and whispering to her, "Relax, baby. Ease up and feel us both buried deep in your beautiful body. God, you are so tight, princess. Do you feel us? I can feel Aidan buried deep in your cunt. Can you feel me Aidan?" he asked his friend.

"Oh, yeah. I bet her ass is tight as a steel drum."

"Fuck yes," Eli groaned.

Bella eased her muscles, consciously releasing the tension and moved experimentally. All three groaned from the intense feelings of pleasure her small movement evoked.

"That's it, baby girl," Aidan praised. "Now let us do all the work and you just take it. Feel us pumping our cocks into your tight holes. And don't come until I give you permission. Understand?"

"Yes, Aidan. I won't come until you say I can."

"God, you are so perfect," Aidan groaned into her mouth as he pushed his tongue deep inside and began plunging his cock in and out of her perfect, tight cunt. Behind her Eli started stroking in counterpoint to Aidan, one going in while the other pulled out. She imagined the feel of them rubbing against each other inside of her was adding to their pleasure and that made her juices flow even faster.

nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers