Claiming Bella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers

"Jesus Christ, Bella baby, your ass is so fucking tight! I could fuck you here all day."

Bella groaned at his words as Aidan released her mouth, only to bite down on the sensitive place between her neck and shoulder causing her to cry out in pleasure.

Bella continued to moan and whimper as both men fucked into her, hitting her g-spot from opposite sides. She could feel her orgasm quickly building.

"Not yet, baby girl," Aidan commanded, sensing her approaching orgasm. Bella looked into his half lidded, beautiful blue eyes pleading. "Soon," he promised.

"It'd better be soon," Eli groaned. "She is so fucking tight I'm not going to last long."

Aidan pulled her back down and began plunging his tongue into her mouth with the same ferocity he was fucking into her cunt. He felt him balls pulling up tight against his body and knew he was nearly there.

"You ready Eli?"

"Fuck yes. Fuck, fuck yes!"

"Bella baby, anytime you're ready, I want you to come all over our cocks."

Bella whimpered and her eyes rolled back in her head as both men began fucking into her in earnest. Aidan pulled her down tight against him, his arms hooked under hers and his hands curled back over her shoulders, using her as leverage to fuck into her as hard as he could. At this angle he was pounding her g-spot with each stroke. She could feel a powerful tightening in her core and, with one final stroke inside her from each man, she stiffened and screamed long and loud. She felt a huge release of fluid as she came and both men groaned hard and with a final stroke shot their loads deep in her cunt and ass.

A moment later, as she came to her senses, she began to panic and struggled to get loose.

"Bella?" Eli questioned. "What's wrong."

"Let me up! I just peed on you both!" Bella exclaimed still struggling.

Eli and Aidan began laughing together, still semi-hard inside her.

"It's not funny," Bella yelled. "Let me the fuck up!"

Grabbing her hair to hold her still, Aidan brought her face down to his, until they were nose to nose. "Baby girl, we aren't making fun of you. You didn't pee, you squirted." At her blank look, he continued, "You ejaculated."

"What?!"

"You ejaculated," he exclaimed patiently. "Not many women can do it. It is so fucking hot! When I felt you squirt all over me, it sent me right over the edge."

"Me, too," Eli told her as he gently leaned over and kissed her on the ear before falling limply to their side. Aidan lifted Bella off him and gently settled her in between the two men. They disposed of the condoms and wrapped their arms around her.

"I'm not sure how I feel about that," Bella admitted.

"You are an amazing woman, Bella," Eli told her, "and brave. It took a lot of nerve to fuck us both, but fuck am I glad you did."

"I think we should keep her Eli. What do you think?"

"Definitely. She's perfect for us."

"Hey," Bella exclaimed. "Don't I get a choice?"

"No," they told her simultaneously.

Aidan continued, "You gave yourself to us and we claim you. You're ours. Get used to it."

Bella smiled, secretly pleased, and satisfied as she slipped into a deep sleep.

nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers