Claiming Bella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella turned her head to face Aidan. "It highly likely that Lina is watching us right now," he told her, gesturing to the corner of the ceiling with his chin. Bella looked and saw a camera mounted there. "Does that bother you?"

"Not really," she said in a low voice, husky with desire. "She's paying far more attention to you two than me."

With a little laugh he lowered his face to hers and Bella opened her mouth to receive his kiss. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and Bella eagerly sucked on it. They kissed for several long moments. Meanwhile, Eli had moved on to her other breast and the dueling sensations that her men were creating had Bella moaning into Aidan's mouth. Eli lifted his head from her breast to watch the two of them devouring each other's mouths.

"Fuck, you two are something to watch. My turn," he said. Aidan removed his hand from Bella's throat to give Eli full access but stayed where he was to watch. Eli started with Bella's neck, kissing a licking until she was squirming and moaning. When he clamped his teeth down, she gave a cry of pleasure. Aidan leaned in to nibble her ear as Eli claimed her mouth.

Soon, Aidan moved from her to Eli, moving behind him to rub along his back. Leaning in, he tongued the side of Eli's neck, moving up to lick and suck his earlobe. Eli moaned into Bella's mouth, his hips jerking against her. Suddenly, Eli's mouth was gone and Bella opened her eyes to see why. The reason had her moaning in desire. Using a hand in his hair, Aidan had pulled Eli's head back to slam his mouth down on his. Once again, they were dueling, each looking for the upper hand, kissing with a ferocity that was fascinating to watch. With his other hand, Aidan unbuttoned Eli's pants and pulled his cock out. He was stroking it with long, smooth strokes in drastic contrast to how they were devouring each other's mouths.

Bella kept completely still, not wanting to distract the men. Watching them with each other was the most arousing thing she had ever witnessed. It was clear they loved each other and just as clear how much they desired each other. Bella felt her heart clench a little bit in wonder that they would want to include her in a dynamic that seemed to work so well for them. She gasped, realizing that she had already fallen in love with these men. At her gasp, Aidan broke the kiss and looked at her.

"Are you feeling ignored, baby girl?" he asked her. Bella shook her head, tears gathering in her eyes. "No? "

"No," she said her voice cracking a little. She cleared her throat. "You two are beautiful together."

"Shit," Eli said, "I think you just might be the most amazing woman I've ever met." Turning his head to Aidan, he said, "What do you say we take this to the sofa and fuck this amazing woman?"

"No!" Bella said. "I want to see you two fuck each other," she told them, then immediately blushing.

Eli chuckled as he lowered her hands and undid the belt binding them. "It is adorable that you can still blush after all we've done together, princess. And we can find a way to do it all, don't worry." Together, the men herded Bella to the large velvet sofa. "Undress us, baby."

Bella licked her lips in anticipation, eyeing the men standing side by side in front of her. Both were shirtless, their muscled chest gleaming with sweat and Bella ran a hand down each of them simultaneously. Aidan was slightly taller and more muscular than Eli but both men had gorgeous bodies. Stepping to the side to stand directly in front of Eli, Bella ran her fingers along his exposed cock so lightly that the touch was barely there. Eli hummed with pleasure. Bella dropped to her knees and Eli kicked his shoes off. She shimmied his jeans down his legs and he stepped out of them. Bella pulled off his socks and ran her hands up his legs all the way to his hips. Stopping there she looked up into his eyes questioningly. When Eli nodded she leaned forward and, in one smooth move, swallowed Eli's entire cock. Eli groaned hard, fisting Bella's hair in both his hands. Bella gave several hard sucks before pulling away and scooting over to Aidan.

"Help me?" Bella asked Eli with a sexy little smirk on her face.

"Of course, princess. My pleasure."

Eli dropped next to Bella and together they removed Aidan's shoes, socks and jeans. When Aidan was standing before them completely nude, his large cock jutting out toward them, Bella leaned in and licked a path up and down his cock, ending by sucking the precum off the tip. She leaned back and licked her lips.

"Yum," she told Aidan, looking up to meet his eyes. When Eli brought his mouth down on hers, thrusting his tongue inside, Aidan moaned.

"You're right," Eli stated, "yum."

Aidan hissed. "Fuck, you two are going to kill me."

Eli grabbed Aidan's cock and gave it several pumps before guiding it to Bella's mouth. She eagerly sucked the head into her mouth, drawing his cock in until her mouth met Eli's hand. She sucked back and forth several times before Eli grabbed her hair and pulled her off, kissing her again. When he guided her mouth back it was to the side of Aidan's cock this time, allowing Eli access to the other. Together, they licked, sucked and nipped Aidan's cock, pausing occasionally to suck on each other's tongues, until Aidan commanded they stop.

Stepping back, he told them, "I'm ready to sink my cock deep into one of you. Which is it going to be?"

Sitting back on her heels, Bella looked up at Aidan and said, "I vote Eli and I want to watch."

Eli stood, helping Bella to her feet. "Fine by me," he said. "Take your panties off, sit on the edge of the sofa and scoot your hot little as to the edge." Bella hurried to comply. "Now bring your heels up to the couch and place them next to your ass." Bella did as she was told, effectively spreading herself wide for both men to see. "Goddamn you're wet. That is so fucking hot, baby."

Aidan walked over to the chest she had previously noticed on the side table. Lifting the lid, he pulled out a single use sachet of lube and a condom before making his way to the sofa. Placing a hand on Eli's shoulder, he pushed, telling him, "Down. I want to see you eating her cunt while I fuck you." Eli obeyed, kneeling between Bella's legs and gripping her ass cheeks, serving her cunt up for his pleasure. He turned his head to watch Aidan roll the condom onto his rigid cock and shivered when Aidan unsnapped the cap on the lube. Aidan knelt behind Eli and poured a generous amount of lube on Eli's ass before capping the bottle and setting it aside.

Using one finger, Aidan rubbed up and down the crack of Eli's ass, smearing the lube around. Then, palming both cheeks, Aidan inserted both thumbs into Eli's hole causing Eli to let out a loud groan and arch his back seeking deeper penetration. "You like that, baby?" Aidan asked Eli.

"Fuck, yes, you know I do," Eli answered.

"Good, now eat Bella's cunt. We don't want her to feel left out." Eli immediately set about eating Bella with a fervor she'd never experienced before. He had her moaning in seconds, her eyes closed and head thrown back against the couch. Meanwhile, Aidan was using his thumbs to stretch Eli's ass to accommodate his large cock, causing Eli to moan into Bella's cunt. "Baby girl, look at me," Aidan ordered Bella. Forcing her heavy lids open and her head up, Bella did as Aidan commanded. "I'm going to fuck Eli now and I want you to watch the entire time. Don't close your eyes, even when you come, understand?"

"Yes, Aidan, I understand."

Aidan grasped his cock and gave it several quick jerks, rubbing the lube along its length before bringing the tip to rest at Eli's puckered hole. One hand on his cock and one on Eli's hip for leverage, Aidan slowly inserted his cock into Eli's ass and in one smooth motion had himself fully buried. Eli gave a harsh groan and sucked hard on Bella's clit, making her cry out.

"Fuck, fuck, so good," Bella whined, not knowing if she was referring to Eli's tongue on her cunt or Aidan's cock in Eli's ass. Both were equally arousing. Aidan pulled slowly out of Eli's hole before slamming back in. He repeated this several times, causing Eli to grunt at each stroke. "God that is hot," Bella told Aidan, looking him straight in the eye. She watched as he reached one hand underneath Eli, and from the motion of his arm assumed he was jacking his cock while fucking him in the ass. Bella moaned from the sight as well as from Eli's tongue stabbing deep into her cunt in time with Aidan's strokes into his ass.

"Play with your tits, baby girl," Aidan instructed her. Bella complied, reaching up and twisting and pulling her nipples, roughly pinching them before flicking them. She had always enjoyed rough nipple play and now was no exception. She felt her nipples get tighter as did her cunt, warning her she was very close to coming.

"A-A-Aidan!" she stuttered, "I'm going to c-come. Please let me come!"

"Yes, baby, go ahead. Come all over Eli's face!"

Having been granted permission, Bella's body arched up, pressing her cunt hard against Eli's face and with on final hard suck on her clit, she came, biting her bottom lip hard to keep from crying out, never taking her eyes off of Aidan's. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, Eli not letting up on his licking and sucking for even one second until she could take no more. He only stopped when she begged. Bella flopped limply back on the sofa, her gaze still locked with Aidan's.

"Fuck, that was pretty," he told her. Grabbing Eli by the hair, Aidan lifted him to a kneeling position, never stopping his strokes into Eli's ass. Turning Eli's head, Aidan told him, "I want to taste her." Eli tilted his head so that he could lock mouths with Aidan. Aidan thrust his tongue into Eli's mouth before pulling back to lick all of Bella's juices off his face. "Jesus, that's good. I could taste that forever."

"Can I join?" Bella asked Aidan.

"Yes!" The answer came from Eli. With his encouragement, she dropped to her knees on the floor in front of him. As Aidan continued to pound into Eli's ass, Bella took over the stroking of his cock while licking alternate nipples. Eli groaned at the attention of both of his skillful lovers. Encouraged by his heated groans, Bella kissed her way down his chest and abdomen before sucking his cock into her mouth. She moaned at the mouthful of precum she got, aroused by the taste. "Fuck, I'm going to come soon," Eli told them both. "You're hitting the spot, Ade. Fuck me harder!"

"Ok, baby," Aidan replied, thrusting harder. "Like that?" Eli groaned, thrusting back against Aidan's cock. "Yeah, you like that don't you, my cock in your ass? Me too," Aidan grunted.

Bella, bracing her hands on Eli's hips to control the force of Aidan's thrusts, began sucking hard and fast, pushing Eli over the edge. With a hoarse shout, Eli shot down Bella's throat. She swallowed repeatedly, trying to keep up with the amount of semen being pumped into her. With one final suck to gather the remnants of his semen, Bella pulled off Eli's cock with a pop.

"Bella, baby girl, I'm going to need you to move," Aidan informed her. Bella sat back up on the couch and Aidan pushed Eli forward until Eli had to brace his hands on the couch on either side of Bella's thighs, placing him face to face with her. Bella used the position to grab Eli's face and plunge her tongue into his mouth, kissing him fiercely. At the same time, Aidan reached up and grabbed Eli's shoulder for leverage as he began to pound furiously into Eli's ass, clearly on the verge of orgasm himself. With each powerful thrust, Eli grunted into Bella's mouth, causing her to moan. After a short time, Aidan stiffened and came with a cry of "Fuck!". Exhausted, he leaned over to rest his head on Eli's back.

Bella sat forward and rubbed both men's hair out of their faces. "Thank you," she panted. "That was amazing," she told them before falling back onto the sofa, herself exhausted. They stayed that way for long minutes while gathering their strength. Aidan was the first to move, pulling out of Eli to stand and dispose of the condom. Eli rolled over to sit on the floor and lean back against the sofa, pulling Bella's leg over his shoulder so he could stroke it.

"Lina," Aidan said, looking up into the camera, "can you please put Bella's clothing in the bathroom so she can freshen up and change?" Turning, he told Bella, "You can bet that perv was watching." But he said it with a warm smile that let Bella know he didn't really mind and that he had a great deal of affection for Lina.

"Well, I'd watch you too if I wasn't lucky enough to be the one who was actually enjoying you. Can't blame her."

Aidan walked over and reached a hand down to Eli. With one last stroke, Eli put Bella's leg off his shoulder and, taking Aidan's hand, stood up. Eli reached up his free hand and pulled Adrian in and kissed him gently on the mouth.

"I love you," he told Aidan.

"I love you," Aidan responded in kind.

Bella had a moment of panic, feeling like an intruder, a third wheel, until Eli reached his hand back for her. She took his hand and he pulled her up and sandwiched her between the two men. They all three embraced for a long moment, the men resting their chins on her head. She felt warm, secure and cherished between them. In that moment, Bella realized she was truly in love with both of these men already. Not just because of the way they treated her, but because of the way they treated each other.

"Baby girl, you should probably go get dressed. We've taken up enough of Lina's time," Aidan said, pulling back.

Bella snorted, "I seriously doubt she minded the entertainment."

"You're right," Eli laughed. "But we need to get going. It's getting late and Saturday's are busy nights at the club. Bathroom is right next door to the right."

Feeling completely exposed, being naked from the waist down, Bella made a quick dash to the bathroom. Thankfully, Lina had put her belongings inside. Bella made quick work of cleaning up and getting redressed. She stood in front of the sink looking at herself. She loved them. Fuck, she thought as she started to hyperventilate. She loved them. What if they rejected her, got tired of her? What if, not matter what they said there was no room in their life for her? She took a deep breath, willing herself to calm down; Bella wet a paper towel and patted her face. Having calmed herself, she left the bathroom. Lina was waiting for her, a little smirk on her face.

"Well, hello you lucky little bitch," Lina said to her playfully. Considering how affectionate she sounded, Bella took no offense at being called a bitch.

"Hi Lina. I sure hope you enjoyed the show."

"Oh girl, you know I did! Those men are hot as can be," Lina said fanning herself. "That little scene is going to fuel many a fantasy for me."

"Well I sure hope you give me a copy if you recorded it," Bella laughed. Lina just waggled her eyebrows, laughing. The men opened the door to the changing room, stepping out fully dressed.

"I've got several outfits wrapped up for your little girl here," Lina told them. "I took the liberty of choosing. You know my taste is impeccable."

"We trust you," Eli told her. "I hope you wrapped up quite a few."

"Half dozen sets today, but I can make more if you need," Lina told them.

"Holy hell!" Bella exclaimed. "That is too much."

"You don't worry about it, baby girl, our treat. We want to see you in them, so think of it as a treat for us."

"Well, as long as they're really for you," Bella said with a laugh.

Lina walked them into the main area of her boutique. Bella picked her bag up off a chair and slung it over her shoulder. Lina picked up a large wrapped package and handed it to Aidan.

"Put the charges on my card," he told her.

"Already done, big boy," she told him with an outrageous wink. "Would you like me to start on more?"

"Absolutely and make some in leather please."

"You got it." Lina walked over and engulfed Bella in a huge embrace. "Little girl, you are welcome anytime. You come visit me. I want dirt on these boys."

"Maybe I will," Bella said hugging her back. "After I learn some dirt, that is. Do you ever come to the club?"

"Of course," Lina replied. "Huff is my man. It's new, but great."

"Oh, wow. I didn't know. Well, that's great then. If I'm around after this weekend, I'll be seeing more of you."

"What do you mean, 'if I'm around'?" Eli asked with a frown. "Why wouldn't you be?"

"I'm just saying...," Bella trailed off, feeling awkward.

"It's ok," Aidan said, putting an arm around her, "one step at a time. Thanks again Lina. We'll be seeing you soon," Aidan told her as he leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Let's go guys."

The men ushered her up the stairs and to the truck. Again, Aidan hoisted her up into the seat. Bella scooted over to the middle and Eli climbed in after her. Aidan set her package in the backseat before climbing into the driver seat. When he reached over to belt her in, Bella burst into tears.

"Baby girl, what's the matter?" Aidan asked, panicked.

"Bell, what's wrong?" Eli asked at the same time.

Bella just buried her face in her hands and cried, shaking her head. Eli pulled her into his arms as she continued to cry and Aidan rubbed and patted her back.

"Baby, you are starting to scare us," Eli told her. Bella hiccupped and took several deep breaths, trying to pull herself together. "Please tell us what's got you so upset."

Bella sat up and rummaged through her bag until she found a package of tissue. She wiped at her eyes, cursing as her makeup came off onto the tissue. Then she blew her nose, blushing in embarrassment. Finally, having pulled herself together, she took a deep breath and whispered, "I love you."

"What did you just say?" Aidan asked softly.

"I said I love you. Both of you," Bella replied, refusing to look at either of them. "I know it's too soon," she said, speaking quickly before she could lose her nerve, "but I love you. You two make me feel special and beautiful. I love how you love and treat each other. I've never considered being with two men before but I love how I feel when I'm with the two of you. But what if you get tired of me? What if I don't live up to what you want? I couldn't stand the rejection again so if you don't think it will work tell me now before I get any more emotionally invested in th-"

Bella's rambling was cut off by Eli's mouth on hers. It was a hard, quick peck designed to silence rather than arouse. When Eli pulled back, Bella was staring at him wide-eyed. Eli cupped her face and kissed her softly on her mouth then her nose.

Pulling back again, Eli told her, "Bella, I love you already. I don't care how soon it is or how long we've known each other. I love you. You are beautiful and special. It takes a special person to accept and even embrace a situation like this. I want you to be with us."

Cupping the back of her head, Aidan turned her toward him and brought his mouth down in a fierce kiss, designed to dominate. He thrust his tongue in her mouth and licked every inch before pulling back and nipping her bottom lip. "I've loved you since before I actually met you. Everything Jess told me about you made me fall in love with you. Fucking you just made it real. I want you. I want to keep you and we want to train you. We want you to be you, but to be our sub. I think you're perfect for us. Do you want that?"

"Yes. I want the both of you and I think I need to be your sub. I want to be what you need because I need it too." Aidan released Bella and reached across to fasten her seat belt before fastening his own.

"Good," he stated. "But you'd better be sure because I don't think I can let you go. Now let's get to the club and start your training."

12