All Comments on 'Claiming Emily'

by greeneyedvirgin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An awesome story

I love your style. This story was about as hot as they get. You didn't rush it which was wonderful.

user18user18about 5 years ago
100%

Please, please continue this story. Wow I am blown away by this story! Truly, well written and obviously hot. Hope you plan to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Very well written story with a great plot. Hope you keep it going would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

This was a fantastic story. Great writing and story telling! Please continue with it!!

Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Flowerabout 5 years ago
Yay!

So happy to see something from you. Everything you write is so hot.

greeneyedvirgingreeneyedvirginabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone.

I'm so glad that all of you are taking the time to read my story.

I decided to write a four season series, The Reunion is in the summer, this one is in the autumn and I am currently working on the winter story that I plan on entering in the holiday contest, with the spring tale already floating around in the back of my head.

Between working and life, I don't have much time to write, which is why I haven't submitted a story in awhile. But I am slowly getting back to it with this four part series.

I really appreciate the comments, they are uplifting and always make me smile. Thank you for reading and I hope to be introducing all of you to Gabe and Holly at the end of the year!

Kisses

GEV

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Great story

I liked the story overall and loved the characters but I feel bad for the brother Danny because not only did his wife cheat on him before the wedding and get pregnant but he still married her and raised a child he knew wasn't his own. I think he deserves his own spin off where he gets a happy ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please more

Missed your sweet words a lot! Thank you for this amazing tale... please more!

passerepassereover 4 years ago
Burning Hot

This was such an impeccably written, sensual story. I really enjoyed reading it, and I'm really excited to read more of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!!

One of the best stories I've ever read on this website. The wording and pacing were perfect. Stayed up past my bedtime just to finish it. You are truly a very good story teller. Look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
outstanding story telling

This superb story is worth several readings, and is an excellent followup to the author's previous story, The Reunion, which should be read before this one, just as the author suggests at the beginning of this story. Fresh, tingling, romantic, and well-written, Claiming Emily is a Five Stars story from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well done! I'd leave it there. Beautifully written. I assume you have many more stories to write, so enjoy the accolades, then move on. Writing is your gift to us. We will await your kindness.

XYZ

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda87619 days ago

Poor Danny. I would have preferred the uncle to have stayed the uncle and not have slept with the mom. Other than that, the story was perfect

ToughSailorToughSailor19 days ago

Nice back-story (storm) - Sounds a lot like the Oregon Columbus day storm of 1962 - The language of his story to her in the truck was inappropriately crass given their situation - And then the sex scene just went on, and on, and on - What you have here is a good five page story crammed into eight pages . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreeneyedvirgin@greeneyedvirgin
I have been writing ever since I could remember, it has always been my escape from the harsh reality of the world that we all live in. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my stories and send me an e-mail. I finally self-published my novel. It is available on Amazo...