Claiming Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily could feel his heart pounding beneath her hand; feel his hot choppy breath against her face. The feel of his hard cock, hot and throbbing against her scantily cover flesh, was alien to her yet so wonderful and she tried to move, tried to ease the ache between her legs by rubbing against it but the strong grip he had on her hips prevented any movement. Her gasp turned to a moan when she felt him throb against her wetness, straining against her, against the confines of his trousers. He was just as aroused as she was if not more because he was reliving every moment of that night all those years ago in his mind and in his words. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew this was wrong, oh so very wrong, but it also felt so very right. If he didn't want her to have these feelings he would have told her a different story, but instead he had chosen that particular one for this very reason. "Fuck me, Spencer," she said, gazing down into his eyes that were more black then brown with his heightened arousal.

"No, Emily, it isn't happening," Spencer protested, his grip tightening on her hips when he felt her shift, felt her try to rub her aching pussy against the ridge of his swollen cock. He could feel the wet heat of her flesh against him through the thin layer of her material covering her awakening pussy, felt his cock throb in response, more precum oozing out of the swollen head and soaking into his pants. He needed to stop this lunacy but he also wanted it to continue, he wanted her more than he should, more than he wanted both of those women at the same time. Then he only had the willpower of a teenager, now he had the strength and self-control of a man that was quickly getting quashed by the need of a teenager pressing her firm, soft breasts to his chest, her supple thighs straddling his much harder ones, the heady scent of her arousal filling his nostrils in the confines of the truck.

"You fucked my mother," Emily whispered, her words raspy, barely audible above the pounding rain on the roof of the truck. She couldn't move her hips; his grip was preventing that, so she leaned forward, pressing her breast to his chest, her fingers digging into the hard muscles of his shoulders through his layers of clothes, her breath hot against his face as she pressed her lips to his ear. She pressed her weight forward, pressed her aching, wet pussy against the rock solid and throbbing length of his cock, hearing him groan, her own gasp of pleasure filling the cab. She shifted her weight again, easing herself off of him and then forward again, pressing her aching body harder against his cock, feeling it throb and twitch again. She smiled, oh, yeah, it was happening. "You can fuck me. You need to fuck me, I can feel it," she whispered in his ear, not believing the words that were coming from her own mouth. "Your cock is so hard."

"I never said I fucked your mother," Spencer growled, even though it might have been implied and it was quickly getting ignored at this very moment. The only thing that was relevant was the heat between them, the desire, even though it was taboo. The rain was pounding down on the roof just about as hard as his heart was pounding in his chest, in tune with the blood that was roaring in his ears. She was willing and he was able even though in his mind he knew that this was wrong, and she did too, but she wasn't budging nor was she moving to the other side of the truck. He could feel her breath on his ear, every exhale as she spoke, felt her hair brush against his neck. Yes, he could feel it; he could feel it in his cock, he needed her more than he needed air at the moment and it wasn't just because her hot young body was pressing tightly against his, she craved it too. He needed to stake claim to her before anyone else did, but sanity still clawed at him. "Emily, we shouldn't-" he rasped as his grip loosened on her hips.

Emily gazed down into his dark eyes, feeling her own heart pounding against her chest just about as hard as his was pounding against her breast, leaning closer still, her cherry-red painted lips just a scant millimeter from his, tempting him, taunting him. She brushed her lips over his and heard him groan. If they shouldn't be doing this, then why wasn't he pushing her away? She grazed her lips over his again, feeling his hot breath blend together with hers, smiling when she felt his breathing hitch and another groan escape his parted lips. She shyly and very deliberately ran her tongue across the fullness of his bottom lip. Oh, man he tasted so good, sinful but still good. "Fuck me, Spencer, right here, right now," she whispered, grinding herself against his rock-hard cock that was pulsating against her aching and aroused flesh. And then her breath was completely knocked from her lungs when a deep growl that very well could have been a curse or a prayer escaped him and he kissed her. Hard.

That was all it took, one good grind of her pussy against him and he lost all reasoning as his cock took his brain hostage. He was no longer thinking straight, but it no longer mattered, the inevitable was happening, right here, right now, even if it was wrong. Spencer shoved his fingers into her damp, silky auburn hair, cradling her head in his large hands as he straightened in the seat, kissing her hard as a deep, rumbling groan escaped him. And wrong never tasted so fuckin' good. He swallowed her moan of absolute surrender as the hands that had been gripping his shoulders curled around his neck and she melted against him, her firm, ripe breasts plumping against the hard wall of his chest, her hard nipples grazing his sweater. He shifted in the seat, straightening, deepening the kiss as he pushed his tongue past her teeth and deep into the hot, sweet wetness of her mouth, knowing he was the first to taste her, the first to touch her, the first to do anything. He fisted his hands into the back of her jacket and pulled it off of her, tossing it onto the floorboard, his hot hands molding themselves to her back, feeling her warm smooth skin bared by the scoop back of her tight body-hugging shirt, caressing her, curving his hands around her ribs and sliding higher until her heavy, unconfined breasts were cradled in the crook of his thumbs and forefingers.

Emily moaned, kissing him back, sliding her tongue past his to taste him, to taste their forbidden desires that were quickly spiraling out of control. In the back of her mind, she knew this was wrong, but she wasn't pushing him away either. She wanted it just as much as he did, if not more. She arched against his hands as his thumbs caressed the heavy curve of her breasts, her moan swallowed by his mouth as his large hands slid upward and cupped her breasts fully, his thumbs dragging roughly over her hard nipples that were already straining against the cotton and spandex of her form-fitting bodysuit. Despite being cold outside, she regretted not wearing any underwear; the tightness of the one-piece gave her enough support but not enough warmth, and now she was glad she hadn't because the feel of her uncle's hands were amazing through the tightly stretched cotton. Her gasp turned to a moan when he lightly pinched her hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and she arched against him, pressing her wet, aching pussy against his cock throbbing between her wide-spread legs. She gasped for breath when he drug his mouth away from hers and pressed his hot, wet mouth to the side of her neck just below her ear, kissing her there as his hands molded and caressed her breasts, squeezing them, weighing their fullness.

He slid one hand up her back to tunnel his fingers through her hair, cradling the back of her head in his large hand, feeling her hot breath fan his short-cropped hair, groaning as she pressed her hot, wet untouched pussy against his hard cock, again and again, rocking against it as she tried to ease the ache that she was feeling. Only one thing was going to ease that ache deep inside her, his cock. His breath was hot against her neck, his words even hotter as he spoke, his voice deep and gravelly with the desire that pounded through his veins. "I'm gonna fuck you Em, and fuck you I will but I can't promise that it won't hurt. Stop me now because once we cross that line-" He sucked in his breath when the hand that had been curled around his neck found its way down between their tightly pressed bodies and cupped the solid ridge of his throbbing cock. That line had been crossed when he kissed her, now it was just a blur as her hand clutched his cock through his tight trousers. "Fuck," he hissed, feeling his cock swell in her hand. "Why, Em, why?" he asked, not knowing the answer or even the question. All he knew was what he was feeling at the moment, what he wanted. His mouth found the sweet curve of her neck, pressing a hot, wet sucking kiss there, his teeth lightly grazing her skin as his hands found the waistband of her poodle skirt costume. And what he wanted was her naked and buried so deep inside her.

Emily dug her fingers into his shoulders, gasping as his mouth did wicked things to her neck, to her senses. She didn't even have an answer to his question and she didn't even care. She wanted him, wanted her uncle to do those things to her that he had talked about on the phone yesterday and just now. She wanted the hard cock that was pressing insistently against her aching flesh deep inside her, easing that desire, creating a new one. She closed her eyes, moaning as his hands glided hotly down her back to her skirt, trying to find the fastener that was merely elastic. "Just pull it up," she said, her words catching in her throat when his teeth grazed her well-suckled skin. She helped him get her skirt up, feeling the elastic pull over her hard, rigid nipples, pulling it over her head and tossing it onto the floorboard of the truck, hearing his groan of approval as he took in her curves in the one-piece body suit that clung to her like a second skin, exposing the flesh of her hips.

Both of their hands went to his coat as they both shifted around as he struggled to get out of it in the confines of the back seat with her sitting astride his lap. As he pulled his coat off, she curled her fingers into his sweater and uniform shirt, pulling both of them up and over his head, ridding him of his shirts, tossing them aside. Her warm hands skimmed over the hot, smooth flesh of his abdomen and chest, his hard, taut muscles flexing under her hands as she caressed his skin, his chest rising and falling with each deep breath he drew in. He sucked in his breath when she bent her head, pressing her lips to his defined pec, her tongue darting out and tasting his smooth, slightly salty skin, her lips skimming over his flesh as her mouth moved higher, her breaths fanning his skin damp with sweat despite the temperature inside the truck. He swore under his breath and curled his fingers into her hair, pulling her head up and kissing her again, his tongue delving deep, assaulting her mouth, assaulting her senses, swallowing her moan of pure pleasure.

Spencer tore his mouth away from hers, drawing in a deep, ragged breath as he curled his fingers into the neckline of her bodysuit, pulling the stretchy fabric down until both of her lush, ripe breasts were uncovered and her hard nipples popped free, tightening even more as they were exposed to the coolness inside the truck. He tugged the offending garment down even further, fully exposing her breasts to his greedy, hungry gaze, licking his lips as he watched them bounce on her chest as they were freed from their thin cotton and spandex prison. When she pulled her arms from the cap sleeves they swayed and bounced even more. Her breasts were perfect; two large firm globes that turned up from her ribcage despite their weight, her rosy areolas puckered and her hard jutting nipples were bigger than he imagined they would be. He didn't know a thing about cup-size and he could care less, all he knew was that she had the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen and he could stare at them all day. He gave her top one last tug, bunching the material around the bottom of her ribs and slid his hands up her sides until he was supporting the entire weight of her breasts in his large hands. He flicked his thumbs back and forth over her hard nipples, watching as they tightened even more, a moan escaping her parted lips. "Beautiful," he rasped right before he bent his head.

Emily gasped at the hot, wet stroke of his tongue over the curve of her breast, arching against his mouth as he fully closed it over her hard, jutting nipple, sucking on it. She had never felt anything like it before in her life and she never knew that a mouth on her breast could feel this damn good, sending waves of pleasurable sensation coursing through her body, the ache between her legs growing even stronger, her juices flowing even more, saturating her core and soaking into the crotch of her bodysuit as her toes curled inside her Mary Janes. She fisted her fingers into his short-cropped hair and shoulder, nails digging into his skin and scalp, crying out as his teeth tugged on her nipple, sucking it even harder into his mouth as the tip of his tongue flicked back and forth over the sensitive nubbin of flesh, his thumb and forefinger simultaneously tugging and pinching her other nipple, making her writhe against him in absolute pleasure, grinding her aching pussy against his hard, throbbing cock still confined to his trousers. When he turned his oral attention to her other breast, sucking hard on her nipple that was made tender by his fingers and caught the tight, rigid piece of flesh between his teeth, tugging on it as he flicked the tip of his tongue over it before sucking hard again, she practically screamed. "Oh, God, Spencer, that feels so good."

He slowly let her well-suckled nipple slid from the graze of his teeth, blowing his hot breath across her wet flesh, her gasp turning to a moan as he slowly licked her breast once again, flicking his tongue over her tight nipple and sucking lightly upon it again. He could feel her juices soaking into the material of his duty trousers as she ground herself against him, trying to ease the ache that was building between her legs. He let her nipple pop free of his mouth once again as his hand found its way between her wide-splayed thighs, his fingers gliding lightly at first over the wet cotton that was snapped closed over her dripping pussy. His breathing was choppy, his eyes hooded as he stared at her, watching the expressions play across her face as he skimmed two fingers back and forth between her legs, feeling just how much of her juices had soaked into the crotch of her body-hugging suit, caressing the blood swollen lips of her labia through the layer of cotton. He could feel her breathing becoming even more labored, each heavy exhale fanning his face, steaming up the windows. "Mmm, Em, your pussy is so fuckin' wet, so hot." When she moaned and sank her teeth into her bottom lip he increased the pressure on her pussy, her hips lifting just slightly. Her juices were really starting to flow, his fingers were getting wet, and he deftly flicked open the two snaps between her legs and ran his fingers over the hot, sopping wet and bare lips of her pussy. His breath was hot against her neck as he caressed just the slick outer lips of her labia, teasing her, tormenting her, heightening her and his arousal, smearing her juices all around her blood-swollen flesh. He presumed she shaved for sports, her uniform shorts were short and tight, but he liked to think that it was for other reasons. "Mmm, only naughty girls shave their pussies. Are you a naughty girl, Em?" When she shook her head, he growled in her ear, "Yes, you are. You're a bad, bad girl."

Emily moaned, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip and his talented fingers played with her pussy, tormented her beyond anything she had ever felt before. She slapped one hand against the cold, rain spattered back window, the other one digging into the hard muscles of his bare shoulder, arching her hips as the pressure of his fingers increased. "Spencer..." she moaned, not knowing if she was agreeing with him or not because she definitely was a bad girl, or else she wouldn't be in the back seat of her uncle's truck straddling his lap. Her moan caught in her throat when one thick, slightly calloused finger slipped between the sopping wet and aching folds of her pussy, caressing her slick flesh. Her hips jerked slightly under his ministrations and her moans grew even louder. It felt so good. She had touched herself before, slipped a finger between her swollen lips while lying in bed but it didn't even compare to how her uncle's fingers felt on her aroused flesh. She sucked in her breath, expelling it on a moan when his fingers brushed against her swollen clitoris, sending a pleasurable sensation shooting up through her pussy, her thighs quivering under his skillful touch, her fingers digging even deeper into his shoulder, her nails biting into his skin. "Spencer!"

"You're so fuckin' wet for me, Em," he growled, his voice deeper than before, his breath hot against her dewy skin. He rubbed her swollen clitoris, flicking it with his short fingernail again and again, her slick, creamy juices coating his finger as her choppy moans filled his ears. He curled his left hand around the curve of her luscious ass cheek, his fingers digging into her supple flesh as he held her steady against the ministrations of his right hand, slowly rubbing the pad of his finger, slick with her juices back and forth over her swollen, blood-filled clitoris as her hips slowly rocked in perfect rhythm with his hand. He eased back her clitoral hood, fully exposing her most sensitive of flesh and lightly brushed his slippery finger over it, his fingers digging deeper into her ass as her hips jerked hard, a cry escaping her parted lips. "Mmm, that feels so good, doesn't it, baby?" he said, a wicked smirk turning up the corner of his mouth.

As he listened to her moans of pure pleasure, he slowly increased the tempo of his finger, rubbing her clitoris faster and faster as her juices started to run down his finger, her intoxicating aroma filling the interior of the truck. He licked his lips in anticipation of tasting her, groaning as he rubbed her harder, her hips lifting off his thighs. When her breathing starting to escalate and her hips started to arch against his hand, he eased off her clitoris, he didn't want her to cum yet, and slowly slid his finger coated with her creamy juices further between the parted lips of her labia, to stop just at the entrance of her dripping channel. He eased his middle finger inside her, her sudden gasp turning to a moan that grew even louder at the unexpected invasion of his finger, slowly pushing it in as far as he could, feeling her hips lift off his lap. He pulled his finger out until he was only one knuckle deep and pushed it back inside her, slowly fucking her with it. Back in and slowly out, in a little deeper and back out again, the sound of his finger and hand wet with her slippery juices one of the most erotic and rousing sounds to his ears. His breath was hot against her ear, his words even hotter as he spoke. "I can feel how tight you are, Em, my finger barely fits. So fuckin' tight, so wet. I'm going to love pushing my hard cock inside you, opening up your tight virgin cunt and filling you with all of my cum."

Emily sucked in her breath only to expel it on a moan, her hips lifting off his lap as he pushed his finger deep inside her slippery vagina. She dug her nails even deeper into his shoulder, holding onto him as tightly as she could, she was so wet as his thick finger easily slid in and out of her again and again, the erotic sounds of his finger slick with her own juices slowly fucking her filled the interior of the truck. And his words, oh his words! And his voice was deeper, gravellier than it had been before, so stimulating on its own, making her thoughts run even more rampant if his promise of fucking her wasn't inciting enough. "Spencer, oh Spencer," she moaned as she leaned into him, tucking her forehead against his neck and lifting her hips even higher to allow him even greater access to her body, her moans growing even louder, her breath hot on his damp skin. She quickly sucked in her breath when his finger found an even more hyper-sensitive spot inside her, sending a sudden and even more intense pleasure spiraling through her, her hips jerking hard and she expelled that intake of breath, "Fuck!"

1...345678