Claiming Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shifted the truck into reverse, backing away from the washout and turned around, driving back the other direction until the headlights illuminated the fallen tree across the road and he shifted into park, letting the heavy engine idle, the rumble drowned out by the pounding of the rain on the metal roof. He reached for the radio in the cup holder and turned it on, the squawk breaking the silence in the cab of the truck. He looked over at Emily as he pushed the button on the side and spoke into the handset. "This is two to base, come in base," he said as he reached over and ran a soothing hand over Emily's arm. She looked over at him but her expression wasn't one of someone that was cool under pressure. "I'll get us out of here, we are not stuck."

The radio chirped and a garbled voice answered. "This is base. Where are you Spence?"

"We're stuck on Sweetbriar Creek Road just past milepost ten between a fallen tree and a washout. How quick can you get the truck out here with a saw to get this tree out of the road?" Spencer asked into the radio. The rescue vehicle was always ready with any and all life-saving equipment and that included a chain saw and at this very moment that vehicle could be anywhere.

They sat in silence for a few minutes before the radio chirped and the same garbled voice came back with a response. "We won't be able to get to you for a couple hours. Trees are down and power is out for miles and it's a mess up to the main road. We're evacuating as fast as we can. Just sit tight. We'll be there when we can. If you move, let us know. Base out."

Spencer swore as he shut the radio back off and dropped it into the cup holder again. He knew it was a long shot; both departments were busy getting the elderly and everyone in the low-lying areas to higher ground. And now that the power was out from one end of town to the other, they were last on the list to be rescued. He looked out the rain splattered windshield, surveying their surroundings. It was pitch black, not even a flicker of light from a lantern or flashlight could be seen for miles. And he couldn't remember how far back the last residence was that they passed and there was no way in hell he was going to walk the road to find a driveway. They were stuck. There was no point in wasting any more gas so he shut off the engine, the sound of the rain pounding down on the roof growing even louder. He unlatched the storage compartment between the two seats and fished out his flashlight, turning it on and setting it in the cup holder, lighting up the darkness with a bright beam of light that shined off the roof of the truck's cab. He looked over at Emily. She had heard the conversation on the radio and she was just as distraught as he was. "We might as well make ourselves comfortable; we're going to be here for a while," he said over the sound of the pounding rain, unlatching his seatbelt. "It's going to get real cold, real fast and we can't risk wasting gas to keep warm. There's a blanket stowed under the back-" His speech was cut off as Emily's skirt brushed against his face as she wedged herself between the seats, climbing into the back.

Emily was already wiggling between the front bucket seats as he spoke, the layers of tulle rustling and preventing her from getting through the seats easily. She huffed, kneeling on the padded center console and reached under her skirt, pulling the petticoat down over her hips and kicking it free of her legs as she wiggled easier between the seats, crawling into the back of the crew cab, the bench seat more comfortable than the front. She found the storage compartment under the back seat just as the dome light came on as Spencer opened the door, climbing out to get into the back seat with her, and she grabbed the fleece blanket that he kept stored there. It was light-weight but still warm, not heavy enough to keep them from freezing but warm enough to keep the chill off of them. She looked over at her uncle as he settled into the seat beside her, removing his soaking wet baseball cap and tossing it on the front seat. She unfolded the blanket and covered their legs with it. "I'm sorry I got us in this mess," she said as she untied the scarf from around her ponytail, pulling the band free until her auburn hair, damp from the rain, fell down around her shoulders.

"What's done is done," Spencer said, shifting in the seat to a more comfortable position. There wasn't enough room in the back seat for his long legs so he had to sit at an angle so he could stretch them out along the floorboard. As he backed himself against the door, he urged Emily closer. While he was wearing several layers, Emily wasn't and her jacket would never keep her warm enough over the ridiculous costume she had worn to the party. Although she did look cute in the black top, pink poodle skirt and ruffled bobby socks, she would freeze long before he ever would. "We need to stay warm, conserve body heat, so get closer," he instructed, and when she got as close as she could in her bulky coat, he pulled the blanket up around her, making sure she was well covered, saving some of the blanket for himself. He leaned his head back against the doorframe and wrapped a strong, protective arm around his niece's shoulders as he closed his eyes, listening as the rain pounded out a steady tune on the roof of the truck.

Emily situated herself between the seat and her uncle's muscular torso, feeling the heat of his body warm her a little more as he pulled the blanket up around her before wrapping his arm around her shoulder, holding her securely. She rested her head on his chest, listening to the sound of the pouring rain and the howling wind as it whipped around them. Even though they were nice and dry inside the truck, she still shivered and she felt his arm tighten around her, pulling her even closer, her breasts pressing into his ribs. She was quiet for a long time, just listening to the sound of the storm outside, feeling rather than hearing her uncle breathe, his breath fanning the top of her head as his chest rose and fell under her cheek. He should be out there getting everyone else to safety but instead he was stuck here with her, keeping her safe like he always did. She suspected that he wasn't sleeping, just stewing over the predicament she had gotten both of them into. "Uncle Spencer," she whispered.

"Hmm," he answered, his strong hand momentarily squeezing her arm and then relaxing. He had been trying to get a little bit of sleep but he doubted that she was going to let him get any rest. He couldn't sleep anyway, not when he needed to be aware of the raging storm outside.

"Tell me a story," she said.

He opened his eyes and looked down at her blue ones gazing up at him. The corner of his mouth turned up in a smirk. "Aren't you a little too old for bedtime stories?" he asked, remembering all too well how he use to read her some of her princess books before bed when her father wasn't at home and he had babysitting duties. It wasn't that he didn't mind reading her stories but she was eighteen now not eight and being that careless eighteen year old was what had gotten them stranded in his truck in a never-ending rainstorm for God knows how long and they needed to do something to pass the time. When her bottom lip started to jut out in a pout, he caved. "Okay, fine. Once upon a time, there was a princess who-"

"Uncle Spen-cer," she groaned as he started to go all fairytale on her. Like that was ever going to happen in real-life. It was her fault that they were stuck in the storm and no prince was going to show up on a white steed or driving a red firetruck for that matter. He had to know some stories to tell her, his life was more exciting than hers. He was always someone's hero, rushing in to save the day when they were in danger. "Don't you know any other stories? We both know I've out-grown those silly children stories a long time ago. I know that you can think of something more exciting than that."

He drew in a deep breath and let it back out again, gazing down at the top of her head resting comfortably on his chest. "You want a different story, something more exciting."

Emily nodded her head, her cheek rubbing against her uncle's soft duty sweater under his open jacket. "Yes, but nothing gory."

Spencer reached up and ran his fingers through his short cropped hair, rubbing his scalp. He thought for a moment, trying to come up with a story that he could tell her and the only story he could think of that didn't involve his every day to day life was a wild sexual encounter he had had in the past and she wasn't old enough to hear that kind of story either. But she was eighteen now... He had never told anyone about that wild night; it had remained a deeply buried secret for almost two decades. It wasn't that he was embarrassed about it; it was the people that were involved in the encounter and the lives that could have been ruined if anyone knew about that lewd night. He tried to ease away from her and she just moved even closer, seeking his warmth. He rested his arm on the back of the seat, trying not to touch her any more than he already was. "I don't know any stories," he lied. "So just close your eyes and try to get some sleep."

She felt him withdraw from her and she looked up at him. She felt him ease away from her and she moved closer, seeking his warmth. She felt that he was holding something back; something she had said had brought up some memories, whether painful or not was his burden to bear. And she had a feeling that the story wasn't painful, in fact it was just the opposite and that was why he was trying to get as far away from her as he could in the cramped space. She didn't know if it was wise to goad him on but she did it anyway. "Uncle Spencer, I'm just going to pester you until you tell me a story."

"Fine," Spencer said, caving into her request. He had to resist the urge to keep from groaning as she snuggled closer, feeling her soft yet firm breasts plumping against his ribs through their layers of clothes. He knew that she saw nothing wrong with it, being so close to him, but dammit, he was a man and she was a woman even though they were related, somethings just couldn't be avoided. He was suddenly wishing they had stayed in the front of the truck. He knew he shouldn't be telling her this, but she wanted to hear a story... "It was a Halloween night, much like tonight, cold and pouring down rain. I was nineteen and instead of out partying like everyone else I was at home, cramming for my anatomy and physiology exam in the morning. Danny was in his last year and was out of town for a three day training seminar. My phone kept ringing and ringing and I should have just shut it off so I could study but I answered it instead. It was your mom and she was at some party at a night club in Riverton and was pretty drunk. Being-"

"Tell me about my mom," Emily said, interrupting him, "I don't remember her very much."

"I'm telling the story here. So shush," Spencer said, looking down at her in the light from the flashlight that was illuminating the inside of the truck. She was looking up at him with big blue eyes, eyes that were as blue as hers, eyes that he remembered all too well, but that was a different story. "Anyway, I answered it and her and a couple friends needed a ride home. I couldn't refuse, so I went out in the storm and drove the twelve miles in the pouring rain to pick the three of them up at the club. They were all drunk, not falling down drunk, but they all had enough drinks in them to not be able to drive, or even think clearly. So, I got all three of them into my car and drove them home, hoping they all would just pass out on the way but no such luck. I should have put all three of them in the back seat because the girl I had in the front was all over me while I was trying to drive, her mouth on my neck and her hand on my crotch, stroking my cock through my jeans. And it didn't help that the two in the back seat were starting to make out, I could hear them and see them in my rearview mirror-" He cleared his throat and shifted in the seat, memories of that night stirring up a reaction in him that couldn't be hidden. And suddenly he was becoming more and more aware of his niece's soft body and even softer breasts pressing against his through the heavy layers of their coats. He tried to ease away from her, tried to ease her off of him but he was already backed up against the door and she wouldn't budge.

He couldn't quit telling her the story now or she would suspect something was wrong. He just prayed that the hand that was resting on his chest didn't slip any lower or she would get a handful of the start of his erection. He swallowed the lump in his throat, feeling his Adam's apple bob. His voice became even more gravelly as he spoke. "The one in the front seat had her breasts pressed into my side, trying to kiss me as I tried to push her off of me. She had a body on her that wouldn't quit but still, I'm trying to drive in the rain at night. Next thing I know, she's unzipping my jeans and pulling out my hard cock, noisily sucking on it like there is no tomorrow as I'm trying to stay on the road. This, of course, gets the attention of the other two in the back seat and they are groping me from behind, their hands fisted into my shirt as they watch the show going on in the front seat. I have three very drunk and horny girls all over me, granted it's every guys dream but getting groped and receiving road head at sixty-five miles an hour is not very safe. I fisted my hand in her hair, trying to pull her off of my cock but she only sucked that much harder. I could barely keep the car in my own lane and I had no choice but to keep both of my hands on the wheel and try to drive. I came so hard and so fast in her mouth that I heard her choke on it. I finally managed to get her off of me and back into her own seat just as I was pulling into her driveway. I got her into her house and deposited her onto her couch where she finally passed out with a smile on her face."

Spencer looked down at Emily. Her blue eyes were focused on him and her breathing had escalated, he could feel every warm exhale against his neck and his sweater pull tightly against his back as she fisted her hand into the soft material. She was licking her lips like she could taste his cock as he spoke, squirming uncomfortably in the seat and he knew it had everything to do with the erotic story he was telling her. Even though she didn't know who he was talking about, the story was indecent and forbidden just the same, stirring up feelings inside her that she had possibly never felt before, her body reacting to every word that he spoke. He continued. "By the time I got back to the car the other two were all over each other in the back seat, kissing and touching each other. As I'm driving them home, I can hear them moaning, hear them as they finger-fuck each other's wet pussies. I can't help but get hard again, harder then what I was while the first one was sucking me off. I thought long and hard about joining them but since they were already enjoying each other very noisily, I assume they don't want or need my help. Boy was I wrong. I walked them to their apartment to make sure they got there safely and before I have a chance to protest or even comprehend what is happening, they both pull me inside and push me back against the door, pressing their bodies against me as they take turns kissing me and pulling at my clothes, begging me to fuck them both. I've got a raging hard-on, two horny drunk women with no inhibitions what so ever groping at me. How can I say no?"

He drew in a deep breath, shifting in the seat again as he felt his cock painfully harden, pressing against the tight material of his duty trousers, precum starting to soak into the fabric. He felt his niece shift closer, felt her hand tighten into his sweater even more as she pressed herself even closer, seeking out something that she didn't even know, but he was clearly aware of it. She was totally aroused by his story; he could feel the heat of her body as she pressed even closer, the heat of her pussy through the layers of their clothes as she unconsciously pressed it against his muscled thigh. Her nipples were more than likely rock hard under her coat and his hands were aching to touch her but he knew he shouldn't, she was his niece, his horny as hell virgin niece pressing her supple young body against his. Fuck, he swore under his breath. He needed to stop this lunacy before it escalated any further. But somehow he found himself continuing with the story. "Next thing I know, we're all in the bedroom and I've got two women taking turns sucking my cock and then one is straddling my face and I'm eating her dripping pussy as the other one is riding me as hard as she can. I couldn't tell you who was who as they took turns riding my cock and tongue until they both came and I greedily licked it all up from both of them. And I was still as hard as a rock and aroused as fuck. I took turns fucking both of them hard from behind, so hard that they were clawing at the bedsheets and begging me not to stop. I don't know which one I unloaded in until-"

"Spencer," Emily moaned, not recognizing her own voice. She looked up at him in the glow of the light, no longer seeing her uncle but seeing a man, the man that had aroused her with his own words like he had yesterday at the station, his deep gravelly voice triggering something in her brain, something in her body that she hadn't felt before then, before now, but knew it needed to be appeased and only he could relieve her of that tension. She could feel an ache between her legs, stronger than she had felt before and it had only grown more intense as his words penetrated her senses, a sudden wetness soaking into the crotch of her bodysuit, her nipples becoming painfully hard. She fisted her hand in his sweater, pressing her swollen breasts to his chest as she pressed her aching pussy against the hard muscle of his thigh. It did nothing to ease the ache, only made it stronger. Her breath was hot against his skin as her breathing escalated. She bunched up the length of her costume skirt in her fist and eased her thigh over his, feeling his rock hard cock press against the inside of her soft thigh, and she pushed herself even harder against his leg, shifting ever so slightly and gasping at the sensation it created, shooting a wonderful feeling straight through her body. "Spencer," she moaned again, easing so close that she could feel his own choppy breath against her parted lips.

Spencer looked down at her. Gone was the relative designation, gone was the little girl that use to like piggyback rides. She was replaced by an aroused woman in need of something that was beyond her grasp, beyond her control, a naïve young woman in need of a little sexual attention. He groaned when he felt the heat of her pussy rub against his thigh through the layer of their clothes, the softness of her breasts as she pressed them against his hard chest. He heard her gasp as she pressed her swollen clit against his leg and he doubted that she knew what she was doing, or maybe she knew exactly what she was doing. Either way, it was wrong and it wasn't going to happen. "Emily," he grated out. It was more of a curse than it was a warning. He hissed as she shifted, sliding her thigh even further over his as she situated herself astride his lap, one hand curling over his shoulder, the other one still fisted into his sweater. He bit back a groan as she unconsciously or with full-on intent, rubbed herself against the ridge of his cock encased in his tight duty trousers, a soft moan escaping her parted lips. He reached out and grabbed hold of her hips, his fingers digging into the soft yet firm curve of her ass, halting their agonizing movement against his taut, throbbing and equally aching body. He looked up at her in the faint light. "Stop it, Emily, stop it right now."

123456...8