Claiming Katy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Miss Sophie."

I stood and reached down to take her hand in mine. I helped her to stand, naked and anxious, and looked her up and down, never letting go her hand.

After a while I wrapped my arms around her and drew a fingernail very gently over her legs and bottom, watching her squirm and flinch, and listening to her muted whispers of thanks. I chuckled and grabbed her hair, making her lift her head and arch her spine. I leaned in to touch my lips against her quivering mouth.

"Had enough yet?"

Katy shook her head, trying to steal a kiss. After a moment, I let her. We kissed for a long time, and in the sudden silence and stillness, each small wet sound was clear and important. Still kissing, I gently held her in a firm embrace, enjoying the weaker arms that shook as they closed around me. I whispered in her ear.

"Is there really nothing I could do that would be too cruel?"

Katy hesitated for a moment before shaking her head.

"What if you begged me to stop hurting you, but instead I just hurt you more? Would that be too cruel?"

"I'd never beg you to stop..."

"Shush, Katy, don't say that. You've done it before and you will again. Don't risk lying to me, not now. Would that be too cruel?"

She was silent for a while, but clung tightly to her me.

"No Miss Sophie. Please do that, please, I want to belong to you."

"I know you do baby, I know. But think about what you're asking. Come with me."

I took Katy's hand and led her across the room, all the way to the door. I moved slowly and silently, wanting to keep the mood quietly tense. She pattered beside me obediently. Without looking at her, I let go of her hand turned away.

"Stay," I said, exactly like I was training a dog, and walked calmly back to the throne. I sat and crossed my legs. "Kneel," I said gently. "You may crawl to me now. When you reach me you may beg for that merciless treatment. If I believe you mean it, you will get exactly what you beg for."

Katy couldn't return my gaze, but she lowered herself to the floor and for a moment she was motionless on her hands and knees. Then a trembling hand reached forward and she began to crawl. I watched her, and I could see that she was utterly absorbed by the prospect of what she was about to do.

Half way she stopped.

"Goddess... Sophie... would you... what if I don't beg for this?" She was still staring at the ground. I didn't move, and made my voice as calm and measured as I could, despite the sudden fear and excitement that was making me shiver.

"Katy, I have given you permission, not an instruction. I am giving you an opportunity, which I think you deserve. An opportunity to show me who you belong to. An opportunity to make me your Goddess. Turn it down and I will continue to amuse myself with you, don't worry about that. But accept it and you will be giving yourself like few people give themselves. But be clear: I will hurt you. You will beg for mercy. You will not receive mercy."

She was utterly motionless for a long time, and her face was so low to the floor that I couldn't see it. Then, with a tiny nod, she began to crawl again.

She moved unselfconsciously and yet she was beautiful. Her raw, pink hips swayed side-to-side and her back curved sinuously. As she neared the throne she was moving with aching slowness, as if it hurt her to place her hands in front of her on the floor. She stopped at my feet and arranged herself neatly on her knees, her face cast down.

I spoke with all the affection and tenderness I could muster.

"Look at me, Katy. If you want it, beg for it. But don't you dare lie to me, not now."

Katy raised her eyes to meet mine and they looked bright and clear. I felt a wave of relief which I willed myself not to show.

"Please Miss Sophie," came a tiny, husky voice. "Please Goddess. Make me beg for mercy. Make me hurt more than I can bear. Please."

The sweet, simple words were not unexpected, but the tone of voice was electrifying. It was the voice of the girl stripped of playfulness and submissive excitement, the voice that had sounded so bleak earlier that day. But now it was just the voice of a young woman, raw and exposed. The voice I remembered from that day in my bedroom when it begged me to stay.

I felt increasingly anxious about what I was promising to do, but I knew I had to hide it. More than ever, I had to be exacting and deliberate when I expressed any emotion to Katy.

"Good girl. Now you're going to make some preparations. You'll obey my instructions in silence. And every step you take from now on brings you closer to that unbearable hurt you begged for. So with every step I want you to remember that. Remember that you begged for it. Be clear in your mind that it will happen. There's no rush. This can take all day, but it is inevitable. Is all of that clear?"

She nodded silently, her eyes cast down once more.

"Look me in the eye and answer."

I just wanted to see those beautiful, earnest eye once more, and was thrilled when she obeyed.

"Yes thank you Miss Sophie."

"Good. Go and choose a collar and leash."

Katy stood and turned and walked to the rack where the leashes hung. It was clear that she was obeying her instructions literally: she walked slowly and hesitantly, her mind obviously dwelling on what was to come.

I sat upright and still, moving only to gesture around the room as I gave my instructions. All the while I watched Katy, allowing myself to enjoy the sight of her sore and beaten body, while trying to assess her emotional state.

"Put on the collar then go fetch some handcuffs. You need two sets with long chains between the bracelets." She fastened the collar and let the leather leash hang down her back. She moved slowly to a hook on the wall where the specified restraints were kept.

"Now Katy, watch me..." She watched with studious attention as I mimed my instructions. "Take one set of cuffs and fasten both bracelets to your right wrist. Then take the other set and fasten both bracelets on your left wrist." She obeyed and then stood with a loop of chain hanging from each wrist. I smiled at her confusion.

"Now step your right leg through the loop on your right arm. And your left leg through the left one." Katy's delicate, elegant movement was beautiful, but once she had a loop of chain around each thigh, and her hands were bound close to her hips, she moved ever more slowly, as though the sense of dread was growing as she became more helpless, and it was weighing heavily on her.

"Good girl." The room was hushed now, with only the tinkling of Katy's chains and the sound of my voice, which I dropped to barely more than a whisper. "Do you know how to operate the bench?" I gestured to the leather-upholstered table, with its restraints and adjustable base. She nodded.

"Put it in its lowest position."

She shuffled around the bench, awkwardly turning the screws on the lifting mechanism with her bound hands, until the red leather surface was only two feet off the floor.

"Good girl. Sit. Secure your ankles to the bench."

This was another awkward task, performed with her strange elegance. There was a buckled strap at each corner of the bench, and Katy put her ankle into one of them. If she almost sat on her foot she could bring her hands close enough to fasten the strap. The second strap was more challenging as her tethered ankle forced her to stretch one leg to the side as she secured the other with one hand, but she managed it with balletic grace.

"You may lie down now."

Katy obeyed and reclined with her legs spread. I stood without haste and walked to the head of the bench, noting with pleasure that her red, tortured pussy was glistening wet. I reached down and took hold of the leash, stretching its length towards me and pulling it tight. She wriggled her body as the collar choked her throat, and she tried to ease the tension. I was satisfied there was no slack, and I tied the leash to a loop on the bench, fixing her in place but not restricting her breathing.

All the while Katy gazed up at me, a perfect picture of submissive adoration. But her face was dreadfully pale, and she seemed to be shivering. I sat on the edge of the bench and laid my hand flat on her cheek. I looked down at her with a gentle smile.

"Are you scared, Katy?"

She nodded and drew a great, ragged breath, her body convulsing.

"Katy, I'm your Goddess, remember. I own you, I control you and I know you perfectly. It's not enough that you worship me: it is your duty to trust me. Whatever I do to you, it is exactly what you deserve. If you trust me, and show your devotion and gratitude, you will be a better person. Understand?"

Katy nodded, but I didn't think the words meant much to her. The tone of quiet, gentle authority was most important, and she seemed calmer.

I stood and turned away, aware I was being scrutinised, and went to open a drawer beneath the bookshelf. I took out an old wooden casket, about the size of a shoebox, with brass hinges and a walnut veneer. I walked without haste to the opposite side of the room, to the electrical bench, where I opened a drawer and took out a smaller cardboard box.

I returned to Katy and carefully placed a box either side of her head on the leather surface. I pointed to the smaller box.

"Do you know what this is?" I purred. She shook her head and I pointed to the other box. "And this?"

"Zipper," Katy whispered, her throat dry.

"Good girl." I opened the walnut box and fished out the contents: twenty wooden clothespins strung along a length of cord. I dropped the zipper on Katy's belly and put the box on the floor. I bent over and kissed her lips. It was a soft, delicate kiss and she responded gratefully.

I withdrew and sat on the side of the bench once more. I picked up the zipper and started to apply the pins to Katy's torso, placing the first beside her belly button. I applied them in an arc from there to her right shoulder, across the top of her breasts and then symmetrically down the other side. I took my time, several minutes, taking great care over each one, not least because her lean body did not support the pins easily.

Katy gasped as each was put in place, her eyes shining. She bit her lip and winced, but a little smile played over her face.

"Oh, I think we've found a new treat for our dirty little slut, haven't we?"

She nodded and even giggled nervously. I held her hand for a moment and then guided it to her wet, open pussy.

"You can play with yourself all you want. You may not cum though."

She nervously touched her clit as I grasped the end of the zipper.

"Now, if you were normal I'd remove a zipper like this..." I tugged at the cord with a wide sweep of my arm, and the pins leapt from Katy's skin with a sharp snapping rattle. She convulsed as much as her bonds would allow, and a throaty scream burst from her, followed by a look of delight and even pride. All the while her fingers moved across the slick flesh of her pussy. I laughed at her.

"But you're not normal, are you? You're a wretched, contemptible little insect, aren't you?"

"Yes Goddess! Thank you! Thank you!"

"So for you it works differently..."

I picked up the first pin and lowered it carefully over Katy's left nipple, precisely trapping the little bud and pinching it. The clothespins were not as tight as they could be, but she squealed in pain and shock. I chuckled and put the second on the right nipple.

It took a while for Katy to calm down, and I sat immobile, just looking at her when she had. After a moment she realised what was expected of her.

"Thank you Miss Sophie."

In silence I applied the rest of the pins. I alternated left then right breasts, and above then beneath the nipples. When I had finished there were two parallel lines of ten pins running down Katy's breasts, over her nipples, with an intricate cat's cradle of cord between them.

She was whining and struggling involuntarily, unable to keep still, but aware that any movement made the pins quiver and hurt her even more.

"I bet it would hurt if I zipped them all off right now."

She nodded and, despite her pain, laughed.

"Oh, you're a good little slut, aren't you? But that's not how we treat your kind, is it? I bet I know what would hurt more..."

Slowly, gently, without any unnecessary movement, I pulled on the cord, easing the end pin agonisingly off Katy's tight flesh, letting it pinch and pinch and pinch. I drew it out so that after removing only one pin she had been howling for five or six seconds. It took her a long time to recover and whimper her thanks. I kept an eye on Katy's fingers, caressing her pussy, knowing I had nothing to worry about as long as she was masturbating.

I stood and gazed imperiously down at my victim. Katy's bright, glistening eyes gazed up at me until I began to pull and then her face screwed up and she howled again. In this way I took five long minutes to pull off most of the pins, Katy's voice cracking and squeaking as she alternately voiced her agony and her gratitude.

At last only the pins on the nipples were left and I tugged gently, enough to hurt, but not enough to move them.

She cried out in shock and pain, and shook her head.

"What does that mean, Katy?" I asked kindly.

"Please," Katy whispered, still shaking her head.

I couldn't stop myself grinning.

"You silly bitch, this isn't it, you know? This isn't the part where you beg for mercy. I'm still playing with you." I tightened the cord and Katy cried out again. "And while you're ramming your sticky fingers into that gushing wet cunt, I expect to hear some pretty sincere fucking gratitude from you."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, thank you Miss Sophie, please give me more!"

"That's my good girl."

It took nearly two minutes for both of the remaining pins to come off, Katy howling relentlessly all the while, but managing to make a sound like 'please' or 'thank you' a couple of times. As she subsided, I looked down to see her hands were away from her pussy, the shiny fingers clasping the front of her thighs.

I nodded in her direction and asked "Why have you stopped?"

She had little breath and almost no voice and she gasped:

"Frightened I might cum." And she laughed feebly.

I dropped the zipper on the floor and knelt on the bench. I quickly straddled Katy's hips, nuzzling my toes under the girl's thighs and resting my knickers on her belly. I could feel Katy's fingers, trapped beneath me, squirming. Her body was shivering more than ever now, apparently from a kind of shock.

"You're a very good girl for not cumming, but you may still masturbate if you can control yourself. Now, about this other box..."

I picked up the smaller cardboard box and took off the lid. Inside were about a dozen electrical clips, glinting steel with powerful springs and cruel-looking teeth. Looking at them now, after witnessing the pain Katy had suffered from the gentler clothespins, even I was afraid of them. But I couldn't stop now, and I couldn't show fear. I realised this was a test for me too, as well as for her.

With my face set impassively, I plucked out a single clip and showed it to Katy. It was just over an inch long and it took all of the strength in my fingers to overpower the spring and squeeze open the jaws. The teeth in those jaws were hard steel triangles, with carelessly sharp edges and points, designed to bite and crimp metal wires.

Katy fell silent with a look of dumb terror on her now white face. She glanced down at her chest, apparently to see the damage done already. I gently lay the clip on its side on her left breast, amongst the strange square indentations and bruises. I fished out a second one and dropped it on the right breast. I dropped the box on the floor.

"These are all we need," I said, picking up a clip in each hand. Katy looked at the clips and then at me.

"Please Miss Sophie, please believe me, I worship you. Whenever I call you Goddess I mean it, I feel it in my blood, you rule my body and soul and you're a Goddess..."

I frowned.

"That's sweet Katy, but you know it won't stop me..."

"No Goddess! I wouldn't dare try, but I need you to believe me! I might lose control when you torture me and I might say unworshipful things..."

"Oh baby! Oh, little puppy!" I bent down and kissed her gently. "Good girl. I'll understand if you do, and you can't upset me. And it's not torture..." I kissed again "...it's just what you deserve."

Without pause, and without sitting up, I clipped the two pieces of steel onto Katy's torso, unable to see exactly where they went. Her voice quickly rose from a whine to a shriek and she bucked her body and I sat up to watch her. The clips were on the outer edges of her breasts and the teeth were biting viciously into the lean flesh.

She managed to speak.

"They're cutting me! They're cutting me! No no no no no! Please! I don't like it!"

I looked closely at the clips and began to slowly tug at them. The skin was brutally indented and grazed, but not quite broken. I hoped Katy couldn't see my hands shaking. She howled her throat raw and I spoke softly.

"You say that as though it matters." I eventually let the teeth drag off the skin, finally letting go with two cold, mechanical clicks. Then I immediately put them back in the same place. Katy continued her feral cries, and shook her head violently from side to side. I reached back and laid my hand across her slippery pussy.

"Don't you want to masturbate any more?" I flicked one of the clips with a fingernail and Katy squealed.

"Use words, please."

"No!" Katy wailed. "Please! I know I begged, I'm sorry, I'm frightened, please stop!"

"Frightened?"

"Yes! Oh fuck please! Please Sophie please!"

"Not just in pain? Frightened I'll let you come to harm? Do you think I'm clumsy? Do you think I'm stupid?"

"No, I'm sorry but please, it hu-u-u-r-rts!"

"Please what?" I said, twisting one clip sharply so that it came free with a snap and Katy shrieked and the bench shuddered as she thrashed around.

"Please mercy please! Oh fuck, please! I'm a stupid bitch! I didn't realise! I'm sorry! Please!"

I pretended to ignore her. "The beautiful thing is, I can do this to you with no effort. It is nothing to me." I flicked at the remaining clip with my little finger and Katy squealed.

"Please! Goddess please! Mercy!"

Still ignoring her, I plucked the clip away. "Funny thing is, here you are with your own personal Goddess torturing your titties, and you haven't once said 'On my nipples, please Goddess'." I held the clips open, poised over Katy's nipples. She shook her head and looked away, vainly trying to wriggle her body away from me, whimpering "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

"Disappointing."

I put the clips on the nipples and stood up. Katy's mouth gaped in a silent scream and she writhed and twisted, trying to dislodge the clips. She shook her head violently and glared at me with a kind of animal anger, before falling back into squealing and struggling.

I began to walk slowly around the room. I felt light-headed and energised. To walk so slowly and serenely as Katy struggled in agony felt surreal. Without knowing how, I kept my voice calm.

"I'm disappointed and you should be too. This is exactly what we agreed. You beg for mercy and I give you none. Jesus Katy, who do you think you are? Look at yourself. Nothing is too cruel, remember? So why aren't you showing your gratitude?"

She seemed not to hear the question. She was shaking. I knew she would feel utterly alone in her pain. I needed her to focus. We'd come so far, she'd achieved so much, I had to see this through.

"Don't you recognise this, Katy? Don't you remember our first time? Up in my room, surrounded by my half-packed luggage on my bed? Your arse was raw from caning and I spanked you and spanked you until you couldn't bear it and you begged me to stop? But I wanted you to take more, to give me a reason to stay, so you took it. So that the world wouldn't collapse around you, you took that pain. Remember how easy and comfortable that seems now? Well this time I expect you to take more because maybe... maybe it will amuse me for a while."