Claiming Keira

Story Info
A young divorcee is claimed by her next door neighbor.
3.4k words
4.27
55.8k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laird and Keira had graduated college together and engaged in a whirlwind romance that culminated in an elopement that same August. The impulsive wedding ended up creating difficulties for the young couple and an apparent solution was to decamp from their native Toronto for the opportunities of Kansas City. As fortune would have it the young couple moved in next to me.

Their choice of home proved to be problematic for the young pair as they were faced with the same challenges I'd faced with my own 1915 vintage home. A crumbling foundation, endless dry rot, a failed roof, it all conspired against them and it put a strain on their freshly minted marriage.

Laird would sometimes talk to me about home repairs and then he'd speak about the stress of the house weighing on his relationship with Keira. And then on yet other occasions it would be Keira sitting on my porch and disseminating on much the same topics. She spoke much more than Laird did and I didn't mind so long as the comely young woman would sit on my porch and treat me to viewing her piercing blue eyes, her raven black hair, and her impossibly long legs.

The stress between Laird and Keira came to a head in early December when Laird's dream job laid him off. Naturally, he got drunk on the way home and then got into his car. He ended up in jail for drunk driving and I went with Keira to bail him out the next day.

After we got him out he launched into a tirade against Keira about how everything was her fault. It took some effort but I got him to STFU and get in the car before he got arrested again. On the way home he steamed and Keira silently cried.

I let the two of them go when we got home. Laird stormed off to their house and Keira mouthed a silent 'Thank you' to me as she followed behind.

An hour later I heard Keira yelling at Laird to "STOP!!!" and I ran out of the house in fear for her safety. What I saw was Laird backing her car out of the driveway and then peeling out for the main road.

Keira was bawling. "He's gone! He's going back to Canada and he doesn't want me to go with him!"

I comforted her as best I could and eventually had to see her inside her home for the evening.

It would be nice to tell you that things got better but they didn't. Laird was fortunate enough to get back to Canada before his court date but one of the ramifications of skipping bail meant he could never come back to the USA. Another ramification of skipping bail was when the bail bond company showed up at the house a week later to take possession of the house, the remaining car, and everything in the house save whatever clothes Keira could pack up in less than five minutes.

I happened to be at home as this drama transpired and I was standing on the porch when Keira walked up to me to ask for a place to stay. Seems she had nowhere else to go.

For me this was no great hardship. None at all.

I set her up in my guest room and gave her some peace and quiet while I busied myself with making dinner. She wasn't really in a mood to eat but she managed to out away a plate of tri-tip and potatoes anyway. And then she excused herself and went to bed.

I understood she needed some space and I had no pretensions that she owed me anything for what I was doing.

Over the following months she seemed to get more and more depressed. Laird had filed for divorce in Toronto, the banks were chasing after her for payments on cars and a house she no longer owned, and her problems caused her job at a local utility to let her go. A bankruptcy would be in her future if she could ever afford the legal expenses.

She clung to a fantasy about how things would get better with Laird and how they'd solve the mess of problems that had driven them apart. And reality would occasionally interrupt the fantasy with some cold hard facts and then Keira would cry her eyes out.

I can't say what the turning point was but one Friday I came home from work and noticed Keira had cleaned herself up. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail and she'd been busy cleaning up the house. Dinner was cooking in the kitchen and she was promising me it would be great. It was!

After dinner we sat down to watch the sunset and enjoy a few drinks.

The liquor loosened her tongue and soon she was telling me all sorts of details of her failed marriage. The money problems loomed large in the conversation but she also divulged that she'd wanted to have kids but Laird insisted on using condoms to prevent that from happening. It was just one more disappointment to her that Laird had rejected the idea of having kids with her.

Around eight she excused herself to get ready for bed and I did the same. I doffed my clothes and pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a simple white t-shirt. I wasn't quite ready for bed and I was also thinking about finishing my drink and maybe pouring another so I went back out to the living room. Sitting down on my plush sofa I turned on some pleasant music and sipped at my drink. It was a bit chilly so I grabbed a throw blanket and pulled it over my legs and my lap.

I'd expected Keira to go straight to bed so I was pleasantly surprised when she came back to the living room dressed in one of my old flannel shirts that she'd adopted as a nightshirt and I suspected a pair of panties was hiding under the flannel. I felt my cock swell a bit thinking that her gorgeous young tits were separated from my hands by just a layer of fabric.

The evening chill worked in my favor when Keira pulled up the throw blanket and then tucked her beautiful long legs under it. A bit of adjustment on her part and then her bare feet were in my lap. She held out her empty glass to me and I took it. Reaching for my decanter I poured some of the amber liquid into her glass to fill it before handing the glass back to her.

Our banter soon resumed and she seemed to be pretty happy. Allow me to say she was the happiest I'd seen her since she moved in with me. The mantle clock chimed nine and she upended her glass and held it out to me again. I obliged and did my duty to refill it for her.

It was probably twenty minutes later when I ventured my hand under the blanket and treated myself to gently rubbing her silky soft feet and legs. Keira was talking about some artist she was following on Instagram and didn't seem to care about what both of my hands were now doing.

I drifted a hand to her thigh and finally she said something, "That feels nice."

Her glass was empty again but this time she simply put it down.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" I asked.

She shook her head and replied, "No."

I leaned towards her and put my arms around her to pull her close. I looked in her eyes for a moment and then gave her a very chaste first kiss before letting her pull away.

"I don't know if we should be doing this." she said. Her words were a bit slurred from the effects of the drinks.

I pulled her close again and squelched her protest with a much deeper kiss. She didn't try to push me away so I just started to get into it. She didn't seem to notice or care when I slipped a hand under her flannel shirt to feel her bare back. She did stop me when I moved to take off her shirt so I went a different direction.

Running my hand up and down her leg I soon ran up her legs to her panties. I gave her a tentative touch towards her pussy and she didn't react. I took that as permission to move ahead and I wasn't disappointed when she spread her legs just enough to let me probe her moist nether region.

She winced a little when I inserted a finger inside of her body but then she relaxed as I started to minister to her need. I heard her sigh in my ear as I found the right rhythm. Another finger joined the first and Keira started gently heaving her hips in response to my efforts.

I had one hand busy in her panties so that meant the other hand was busy unbuttoning the old flannel shirt. She brushed my hand away from the buttons a couple times but over the course of a few minutes I'd managed to open her top.

My lips moved to her luxurious tits. Even in the dim light her tits were magnificent! Perky little nipples set upon pink silver dollar-size areoles. Even though she was blessed with ample tits she had the blessings of a young woman and the two globes hung high on her chest.

I felt her tense and realized she was close. I lightly chewed her nipple and finger-fucked her just a little faster.

"Ohhhh, fu-huh-uck." she breathlessly whispered just before she clamped her legs tight and I felt tremors of pleasure tremble through her lovely body.

She laid back on the sofa and looked so tempting.

I moved her feet from my lap and got up. Swinging her hips until they were hanging off the sofa I easily removed her panties.

"Let me up," she insisted. I did and she got up and started to stumble towards her bedroom. I took her by the hand and guided her to my own room instead.

"I can't do this," she protested, "it would be so wrong. I'm still married to Laird!"

For all the impact of her words she didn't fight me when I pulled the flannel shirt from her body and let it drop to the floor. It was then a wonderfully naked Keira who I guided into my bed. I covered her up and then dropped my pants and pulled off my t-shirt before joining her.

She was on her back but then she rolled away from me when I got into the bed. My arms went around her and pulled her close. My hard cock ended up pressed against her shaved pussy and I started sawing it back and forth.

"Please," she asked again as I reached down and pulled her leg up to allow my cock to find its target.

The head of my cock found her treasure almost immediately and I poked into her just a bit and then we both froze.

"Eric, this is such a bad idea."

I heard her words but then her hips pushed back at me and I slipped a little deeper into her body.

I pulled back just a bit. "Do you really want me to stop?"

"Eric, I don't know what I want."

My cock glided into her. It was just a few strokes and then I was buried into her slick warmth. My heart was beating so fast! I'd been lusting after this woman for so long and now here I was in bed with her and making love to her! Part of me wanted to cum right away but I held back to savor the feeling of being inside of her.

I loved holding her in my arms and feeling her hips push back at me as my hips pushed into her. I could feel the need in her. She'd had her misgivings about this but once we started she was all in.

Pulling out of her I pushed her onto her back. She knew what I wanted and spread her legs to welcome me. I easily buried myself into her again and started fucking her deep and slow. With her pinned beneath me she wasn't going anywhere and I was going to see this through.

"Keira," I whispered in her ear, "I love that I'm the first man to really make love to you. You're going to be all mine after this."

"Oh, God!" she breathlessly replied, "I can't get pregnant right now!"

I kissed her into silence and fucked her harder. Her moans increased and I could tell she was on the cusp of getting off. Her legs raised up and allowed me to get deeper into her. She was definitely committed at this point and her body wanted me to finish.

My cock was slipping in and out of her body and every time I thrust back into her she'd raise her hips to accept me. Then she adjusted herself and suddenly I was balls deep inside her! I'd never been so deep in a woman before and it felt amazing!

"Oh, God! Oh, GOD!" she cried as her pussy clamped down on my cock like a fist! Tremors of pleasure ran through her as she prepared for my gift. She held me as tight as she could as the throes of ecstasy vibrated her frame.

She was in the midst of her ecstasy when my balls surged and I felt pure joy as my cum raced up my cock and started shooting into Keira's open, willing, and unprotected womb! Moaning with pleasure I kept fucking her and trying to get the very last of my cum as deep inside her as I could.

When we both started to come to our senses I looked her in the eye and gently kissed her on the lips. She kissed back and I gave her a tender thrust of my hips.

"I can't believe we did that!" she whispered in my ear.

"Any regrets?" I asked.

"It was too soon but it was wonderful." she said this as she rubbed my back with her delicate hands.

She soon excused herself and went to the bathroom. I'd expected her to go back to her room for the night and was pleased when she came back to bed with me.

"Can you just hold me?" she asked. I quietly answered by scooting up against her back and wrapping my arms around her. She didn't seem to mind that I was gently massaging one of her magnificent tits.

Keira eventually drifted off to sleep and despite wanting to do more I elected to respect her wish and just hold her.

In the morning I woke up and she was already gone from my room. The smell of coffee and breakfast betrayed her location and after getting my robe on I trod out to the kitchen.

When I laid eyes on her it was clear she'd already showered and she was dressed for the day. Breakfast and coffee were served and she sat down with me. Her serious face came on and she sat up straight.

"This is going to get really complicated, Eric. Are you sure you want me around? I can find another place to live if you want."

I shook my head, "Why would you think I'd want you gone? I've loved you ever since the first time I saw you and we're finally a couple. Why would I want that to end?"

"Oh, my God. You love me?" she was on the brink of tears.

"Of course I do. You didn't think last night was just an accident did you?"

The tears started to flow. "Laird never said he loved me. Even when we got married he never said it."

I had to shake my head again. "Then Laird was a fool. You're nothing short of amazing, Keira, and being with you last night was the best thing I've ever done."

The tears came full force now.

I stood up and went to her. She was on her feet in a moment and she fell into my arms for a hug. I held her and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you, Keira."

She looked up at me and I leaned down to kiss her. It wasn't just a kiss because I could feel the need in her soul. She was starving for validation and I knew what she needed to do next.

I took her by the hand and led her back to my bedroom. She said nothing as we made our way to the room but I did hear her sniffle behind me.

She stood by my bed and looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"I love you, Keira." I said this as I pulled her tank top off.

"I love you, Keira." I said this as I undid her bra.

"I love you, Keira." I said this as I pulled her shorts and panties to the floor in one swoop. My robe dropped to the floor and mingled with her clothes.

Before I could do anything else she climbed into the bed and lay on her back. Her hips angled up just a bit and in a flash I was between her legs. We kissed and moved together and then I moved up on her body.

Kissing her on the lips I gently moved into her, just a little, before pulling back.

"You might make me pregnant, are you sure you want that?" she said to me.

I answered by pushing deeper. A single tear fell from her eye as we started to make love. It was slow, it was gentle. I took my time with her and made sure to give her body all the attention she deserved.

When our lovemaking finally took on a faster tempo I put my lips against her ear and whispered, "I can't wait to see you with my baby inside you!"

We kissed as I filled her with my cum.

The weeks passed and her divorce from Laird was made final. We hadn't planned our own wedding up to that point but we did know we wanted to be married before the baby arrived.

It was five months after I'd first claimed Keira as mine when Laird showed up at our door. I answered the door and he angrily demanded to see Keira.

Keira came to the door and Laird exploded as he saw her condition. Turning on me as I was looking at Keira he threw a swing. Keira screamed as Laird connected with the side of my head.

Bells rang. Stars swirled in the heavens. Day became night and then night became day as my exploded in light and pain.

My vision came back only to see Laird slapping Keira and shouting at her.

I got to my feet and threw everything I had into it as I tackled him into the brick mantlepiece in my living room. His head made contact with the brown brick and he crumpled to the floor.

Keira ran to me and hugged me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded and asked her the same question as I looked at her face. Her eye was already swelling from getting slapped and no doubt she'd have a shiner in another hour. Myself, I was going to have an epic headache.

We both turned our attention to Laird who lay quietly on the floor. The police were called and when they arrived they were pleased to get the fugitive Laird into custody.

Keira and I had to attend the trial for the assault charges. Laird had stupidly insisted that he was innocent and he gambled that a jury would side with him over the wife he'd not only abandoned but who was pregnant when he hit her. He ended up with fifteen years to be followed by deportation back to Canada.

After the trial the judge came up to Keira and expressed her sympathies and that should Laird bother us she'd be happy to help us however she could.

Keira shook the judge's hand and spoke, "If you can, you can help us right now."

The judge looked at her. "How?"

"You could marry us!" smiled my bride.