All Comments on 'Claiming Poppy'

by Indigomoon627

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Lue didn't care for your first story, but I'm sure she'll be delighted with the innocent cheating in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So many mistakes in this

it can only be considered "garbage".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic! A sexy erotic fantasy.

Here it is, folks, a hot sexy story about extramarital fun and games. Get the picture? Erotica is supposed to be like this, at least some of the time. Sometimes it's sweet and dirty, or kinky, sometimes the writer throws a curve, as when Hailey showed up and submissively sat and watched. Sometimes it goes farther, as when she joined in. Sometimes it goes completely over the top as when Tessa popped in and ended up in the mix.

What erotica doesn't need or contain is outraged moralistic voices calling names or threatening revenge, doom and Hell. There are plenty of places to find that stuff. Please don't spoil the party, just go away!

I can read and imagine and fantasize and then put down the reading and return to my very straight and conservative world. I'm not going to go out and do what I just read and imagined. I don't have to. It's already happened in my mind with real but imaginary people doing things I wouldn't do myself. I can fantasize. Why can't you? To Indigomoon627, congratulations on a fine piece of work. Don't let the bastards grind you down!

I just read your bio and am thrilled that this was written by a real woman.

i had picked up the clues along the way, no quantities or measurements or obsessing on penis dimensions. I loved your descriptions of Poppy's motivations and physical reactions.

I too am blessed with ADHD and it has been the best and worst thing in my life for decades and decades.

Atomoxitine helps me when I have a deadline.

R.

MsLingerieMsLingerieover 3 years ago
Enjoy the suspense, writing, and sensuality

Erotic and fun, could sense it was something more the moment I began reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very entertaining tale

Thank you very much for gracing us with this very sexy and fun tale. It's definitely a fun read and it also has what it takes to make it a true Loving Wives tale......not only one, but three wives having sex with others. And you knew it had to be good when you have the very childish pathetic loser trolls put it down and whine like little babies that there is no revenge or hatred towards women. Keep it up and please submit more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the

You have got a incredible talent. But you need to understand how this site works. When you or me write a story we all basically base are stories on the characters which to me is a normal thing. But this site works different you don’t base your stories on the characters you have to base your stories on what the characters do ( in other words what your imagination gets them to do from having anal sex to a gay romp ) . That is how they work on this site . The reason why they do this is to first help the readers find stories that they are into ( like yours lol) . But second it’s to help build up your confidence and reputation on this site. Once you understand stand how this site works I reckon you will probably write some Bobby dazzling stories because you really do show a lot of talent . But the biggest problem is the loving wife category the amount of newbie writers that have written stories and just dump there stories into the loving wife category without checking them. They have just screwed up the category any cheating/swinging/cuckold/sharing stories are basically dead or pointless or ten a penny or common or have kicked the bucket etc these stories have been hurt badly. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category are BTB stories. I hate to say this but what I suggest is first I don’t want you to stop writing ( you are talented don’t ever forget this ) . Either go try different category’s and have fun trying to find out which is your best category ( loving wife might be but it needs a rest at the moment lol) . Unless you want to write a BTB story then go for it I know there are loads of young women like urself that write BTB stories. ( I know all I can say is the ball is in your court on how you proceed) .

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

There is no such thing as innocent cheating. If the person knows they are cheating, they aren't innocent. If they don't know, then someone needs educating.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Poppy is a home wrecking whore so there are no innocent people here. Poppy is the culprit though. She had no right to come into this man's home and make his wife into her cuckquean. That is ghastly and nasty. It doesn't matter about feelings. What matters is what actually happens. She doesn't deserve to stay. The wife should kick her ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Stuff!

The biggest surprise to me was the pun in the title! I looked at it as Sam claiming Poppy, but now I see "claiming" was actually used as an adjective!! Poppy became that person, "Claiming Poppy" when she pulled him off of his wife and back to serve herself. Love it! (Slow applause of admiration.)

Very erotic, very well done grammatically, (nod of the head to your skills).

As for the flamers that only appreciate a BTB topic, I suggest a separate BTB category so they don't have to be annoyed by beautiful, perfectly appropriate LW stories like this one.

Excuse me, right now I have to read your other two tales.

5*

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Moments of intense heat and a lot of confusing side blabber that didn’t add to the story. The last third was really good but i almost didn’t make it that far. I do agree with an earlier comment that the writing is exceptional for this category

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndigomoon627@Indigomoon627
I'm shy but curious. I'm intelligent and don't have much patience for creeps or arrogance. I'm terribly inquisitive and ask a lot of questions. I left city life to live in the middle of the mountains. I love intelligent conversation and conspiracy theories. I have ADHD, so I'...