Claiming Poppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poppy smiled down at him, her brown eyes meeting his blue, and watched as he kissed his way up her hips, along her tummy, gave each nipple a soft kiss, up her chest, and then pressed his weight against her, bringing her hands above her head and onto the headboard. He kissed her lips. Softly. Sweetly. Yes, his desire to fuck her was stronger than anything, but her sweetness -- her softness -- had him also wanting to just kiss her. To hold her. To make her his in every way.

Poppy wrapped her legs around his waist, hooking her ankles behind his back, and pulling his hips into hers, feeling his cock pressing painfully against her. She swayed her hips against his, letting the head of his cock swim in the soft wet folds between her legs. She felt him moan against her lips, his tongue matching the rhythm of his cock. She reached her hand down and grasped his cock, pressing the head against her entrance, and whimpered -- a desperate plea, begging him to bury his cock inside her.

Sam listened to her whimpers, felt her body aching desperately to be filled, and he groaned, slipping just the head of his cock into her -- feeling her muscles tighten and contract around him, her pussy grasping for his cock. He slid a little deeper, letting her feel him inch by inch. Fuck, her pussy was tight. Soft. Soaked. He slid his cock in deeper and deeper, listening to her moan, feeling her body respond, watching her eyes flutter. With a final thrust, he slid his cock all the way into her, his balls pressing against her ass.

"Oh, fuck, yes, please" Poppy whispered, her head gently swaying side to side as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She'd craved Sam for so long, and his cock, his glorious cock that he was so modest about, was grinding into her, filling her, massaging the walls inside her. She fucking loved it, loved it so much that every time she felt him slide in, slide deep, her pussy clamped down on his cock, desperate for him not to leave, but also loving the sensation of his shaft gliding back out of her. Everything, every sensation, was overwhelming her with pleasure.

"Mmm... be a good girl and get on your knees" Poppy heard Sam grumble into her ear. She smiled, loving this position with her own husband, and crawled up to her knees and brought her head to the foot of the bed. She lifted her ass into the air, wiggling it slightly, teasing Sam. He grinned, getting himself situated behind her, and smacked her ass, making her squeal.

"Tell daddy what you want" Sam said, his hands running over and massaging Poppy's ass.

"I want your cock," Poppy responded shyly.

The sting of another smack on her ass was followed by small yelp. "Say it properly" Sam said, rubbing her ass again.

"Daddy, can I please have your cock?" Poppy asked, her hips swaying back searchingly -- desperate for him to be inside her.

"Mmm... that's better" Sam answered while moving his hands to her hips, grabbing ahold of them, and then slamming his cock deep into her. Poppy gasped out, the angle and the depth surprising her in a most pleasurable way, then raised her hips to meet his cock, allowing him deeper inside her. She moaned, feeling his cock pumping in and out of her, the sound of her wet arousal becoming louder in the otherwise quiet room.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, I love your cock" Poppy moaned out, her eyes closed, feeling Sam's hand run through her hair, grabbing a gentle hold of it and lifting her face up, allowing his cock to hit her at just the right angle. Poppy, whimpering, opened her eyes slightly, and then did a double take, her mouth dropping open and her whimpers silencing. Standing in the doorway, staring as Sam rammed his cock into Poppy, was Hailey -- her own mouth open in a surprised "oh," a look of shock across her face.

Poppy felt Sam's cock pause inside her, knowing he just noticed his wife, as well. "You're home early," he said nonchalantly, then slid his cock out of Poppy before slamming it back into her, making her gasp. Hailey cocked an eyebrow and took a step forward, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Hailey asked, anger, confusion, and perhaps a bit of lust crossing her normally sweet and clever face.

Sam continued thrusting his cock into Poppy, only fucking her harder now that his wife was watching. "I'm enjoying a tight and delicious pussy. Now sit down, shut up, and watch me fuck her," his voice had become a low growl as he thrust harder and deeper into Poppy, encouraged by her moans, continuing to hold her head up by her hair, making her look into his wife's eyes.

Poppy had never been so aroused in her entire life. Not only was she having sex with Sam, the married man she was crazy about -- but his wife just caught them fucking in her bed. And, instead of stopping, throwing Poppy out, and apologizing to his wife, Sam held her still and fucked her harder, prizing Poppy and telling his wife to sit down and watch. The alpha female in Poppy basked in the act, so much so that she chose to stare into Hailey's eyes. Moaned. Gasped. Winced. With the other woman's husband's cock pounding into her, stretching her, filling her completely. Poppy felt her breasts sway with each thrust, and watched as Hailey's eyes fell on them, seeing desire cloud her eyes. Poppy whimpered and ground her hips back against Sam, taking his cock in even deeper, moaning louder, whimpering as they fucked each other sore, while his wife sat in a chair in the corner and watched helplessly.

"Oh, fuck, baby" Sam groaned, feeling his balls swell and tighten, ready to fill her with his seed. He looked over at Hailey while thrusting into Poppy, loving the sight of his wife helpless while he fucked another woman. A tighter woman. A wetter woman. Her pussy pulsed around his cock, tightening around him each time he tried to pull out, hugging his cock in her slick heat. God, he'd waited so long to fuck her and the wait had been worth it. His cock, covered in her juices and his own precum, slid in and out of her, the sound so wet and erotic.

"Mmm... I need your cum inside me" Poppy moaned, at that moment wanting nothing more than to feel him thrust his hot cum into her, a huge load, pumping all his seed into her while his wife watched.

Sam moaned at her words and gave her a few good, hard, perfectly deep thrusts, rubbing her sweet spot with his cock and feeling her pussy tighten and pulse around his cock.

Poppy smiled, giggled erotically, feeling Sam's cock erupting deep into her, filling her deep with his seed. She locked eyes with Hailey - who at this point was panting and lusty-eyed, apparently enjoying the show -- and began to orgasm, feeling herself spasm and squeeze around his cock, her cream mixing with his. Thrust after thrust poured more cum into her pussy, and still she grinded back, listening to Sam's moans, milking his cock for Every. Last. Drop. Claiming him as hers, basking in him marking her as his territory, something so primal and needy in their fucking.

Poppy collapsed to her stomach and felt Sam fall next to her, his arm wrapping around her, holding her close. Her skin was tingling, her entire body spasming from the orgasm, the pounding, the naughtiness of having a witness who was still watching them. She turned her head and looked over, seeing that Hailey had moved next to the bed, standing over the sex-covered pair. Poppy looked into Hailey's eyes, the anger completely gone and replaced with submissive lust. Nervously, Poppy smiled, turned over to her back, resting against Sam. She spread her legs slowly, carefully watching Hailey's reaction -- at first confused, then surprised, then completely aroused. Sam's cum was beginning to ooze out of Poppy, the excessive load having filled her completely.

"Taste us" Poppy whispered, looking into Hailey's eyes, her legs spread, her pussy covered in her and Sam's cum. "Taste your husband's cum from me."

Poppy watched as Hailey crawled onto the bed and eagerly brought her lips to the mess between Poppy's legs. She watched as Hailey's tongue slid between her lips, watched it swirl and dip into her cream mixed with Sam's. She watched as Hailey's eyes closed, her expression pleasurable, as she delved her tongue between Poppy's pussy lips, lapping up the pleasurable cream. Poppy moaned, whimpered, ground herself against Hailey's soft, pink lips when Sam's own lips found Poppy's and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her. Poppy whimpered -- the wife's tongue between her pussy lips, the husband's tongue dancing with her own.

"Sam..." Hailey moaned between long, slow licks, "Please... can I please have your cock?"

Suddenly, Sam moved from the bed and positioned himself behind his wife, pulling down her pants and knickers as he grabbed his cock in his hand and rubbed the head along her slit, feeling how wet she was from pleasuring another woman. His cock was achingly hard again, but he hesitated when it came to entering his wife's pussy -- despite her hips swaying back and her pitiful begs. His eyes looked down at Poppy's face and he... chuckled. She was pouting. Her bottom lip was out a bit, her soft brown eyes had a sharp glare, and she was propped up on her elbows -- glaring at him while his wife was eating her out.

He raised his eyebrows inquisitively and mouthed 'what' to her. She glanced down at his wife, desperate for his cock, then looked back up at him and shook her head. "Mine." She mouthed firmly. Sam grinned, his cock twitching in agreement, and he spanked Hailey's ass sharply before taking a step back.

"Hailey, go sit down and play with yourself like a good girl." Sam grumbled, his eyes focused on the devilish, wanting smile on Poppy's face.

Hailey pouted, turning around to protest, "but it's my turn" she whimpered, looking at his cock, the head glistening with a bit of her wetness, a bit of his precum.

"His cock is for me." Poppy interrupted, her soft voice firm, desire dripping from it. Sam grabbed Poppy, wrapping his hands around her legs and bringing her body closer to the edge of the bed. Her ankles went over his shoulders, the head of his cock teasing her -- rubbing from her clit, to her entrance, teasing down to her ass, and back again. He watched her whimper, her eyes flutter, felt her tense, eager for penetration.

"Please..." Poppy whispered, her eyes fluttering open as she glanced up at him. He smirked, continuing to tease her, savoring her desperation.

"Please what?" Sam asked calmly, despite how much his body ached to be inside her.

"Please fuck me, daddy." Poppy moaned, her brown eyes pleading with him.

Sam groaned, slipping just the head of his cock into her, feeling her tighten, squeeze, and pulse around him, his hands on her thighs, holding her firmly in place.

"Please, daddy, please" she moaned, the muscles in her body protesting against the tease. Sam glanced over at his wife, whose pussy was dripping as her fingers circled frantically, pleasuring herself, grinding her hips into the air, obviously wanting Sam to oblige Poppy's desperate requests even if he didn't do the same for her.

Sam slammed his cock back into Poppy, savoring how tight she already was again, her pussy gripping him in a hot, wet grasp. She gasped out, her eyes closing in painful pleasure. Sam continued thrusting, running his hands along her body, enjoying the sway of her breasts as he fucked her. Sometimes he'd thrust gently, then forcefully, his eyes traveling from her breasts to the expressions playing across her face. His hands continued traveling -- sometimes his thumb circled around her swollen clit, causing her to gasp in pleasure. Sometimes his hands wandered along her hips, a highly sensitive and ticklish spot for her, causing her body to jerk and convulse -- a rather enjoyable feeling for his cock buried deep inside her. Sometimes he wandered to her tits, tugging her erect nipples, loving how they more than filled his large hands. Finally, his hands wandered to her throat, lightly grasping it. Poppy's eyes fluttered open, looking into his eyes, feeling his grip around her tighten ever so slightly. She smiled -- a sweet, erotic, pleasurable smile -- and Sam groaned, thrusting his cock deeper into her, tightening his grip around her neck, watching the pleasure play across her face as the suppressed, erotic noises escaped her throat.

Through the repeated thrusts into the tighter, sweeter pussy of his mistress, Sam felt his orgasm building, his balls tightening, the precum leaking excessively from his head. He loved fucking Poppy. She was everything he wanted, and he wanted her to know it... and he wanted his wife to know it. He looked over at her, watching her tense, knowing she was about to explode in orgasm. Then he glanced down at Poppy, her long brown hair splayed out on his mattress, her soft curves swaying with his thrusts, her eyes, half-closed in pleasure, still on him -- still watching him -- still sparkling. God, how he wanted her to be his completely. To fill her with his seed. To...

"Mmm.. put your seed in me" Poppy gasped out, Sam's grip loosening during his distracted thoughts. "I want your baby. I want to be yours. Fuck me and make me yours." Poppy's sweet eyes were determined, forceful, staring into his with a need so primal that he obliged -- feeling the orgasm explode and himself release into her, spill into her, pumping load after load into her as she tightened and convulsed around him, crying out. In the background, he heard his wife gasping, the three of them climaxing at once.

Poppy felt Sam's cum filling her again, each hot pulse of his fluid shooting deep inside her, the thought of his cum nestling in her causing Poppy's orgasm turn to satisfied, soft giggles, the vibration of her body causing Sam to smile. He collapsed back down on top of her, feeling her breasts pressing into his chest, their breathing and heartbeats in sync.

"So... this is what you were up to." Poppy's eyes squeezed close, hearing the familiar voice of her caring, overprotective friend -- Tessa. Fuck. She forgot to turn her phone off silent, completely forgot to check in with Tessa. And now her friend just caught her, cheating on her husband, in the bed with a married man and... the thoughts raced through Poppy's head, the high of orgasm quickly receding. She looked at Sam to his reaction, and saw him -- damn him -- smiling, the same way he did when the waitress at the pub had caught them. Except this time, his eyes were a little more sleepy, satisfied.

"You could always join us... in the morning. Right now I think we all need some sleep," he said softly, his eyes falling to the clock -- 4:22 AM. He laid down properly in the bed, Poppy falling into place beside him, his arm wrapped around her. Hailey got in the bed behind him, her own arm around his waist. Tessa raised an eyebrow, a war of emotions playing across her face, before she shrugged and stripped off her pants and bra, "What happens in England stays in England, okay?" Tessa raised an eyebrow at Poppy while getting into the bed next to her, wearing just her t-shirt and panties. Poppy smiled, feeling Sam's cock lightly press against her, his soft breathing on her neck. "Okay." Poppy agreed.

"I can't wait until the morning" Sam mumbled as a soft whisper into Poppy's ear, kissing her neck. Poppy sighed, a soft, happy one -- eager to see the pleasure Sam would experience in the morning with three women. Eager to see how hard it made him to have three women sucking and fucking him at once. Also, Poppy was satisfied, knowing that no matter what happened, the rule was clear. His cum would always be emptied inside her. She was his.

12