Claiming the Kid Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting close myself so I pulled out, glistening with her juices. I began to rub my throbbing cock against the crack of her beautiful arse, the tingling feeling in the head of my prick getting ever more intense as it heralded my approaching orgasm. Teana knew what to do; she ground against me just like she had downstairs on the sofa, the arousal that drenched my dick becoming a lubricant as she pleasured me with that thick round butt until the floodgates opened and I shouted out my triumphant release.

"Fuck yes, Teana!" I roared as cum blew out in gushing fountains, in white-hot sticky spurts, an eruption which splattered all over her ass-cheeks and covering them in a white even paler than her smooth, soft skin. My orgasm was so strong it made me dizzy, the pleasure enhanced by the sheer joy of what I'd done, and it felt like the pleasure would never end as every drop I hadn't went flying over Teana's gorgeous arse.

it was one of the hottest experiences of my life. I'd seen what I wanted and damn well taken it, reached out and grabbed it and made it mine, and fuck the rules. I'd fucked my own girlfriend's sister, fucked her hard and made her come, and now oceans of my seed were covering her luscious ass, the ass I'd coveted for so long, like a triumphant flag of conquest.

I left her spreadeagled with her cumstained bum still facing the ceiling, buttocks glazed and slung with sticky ropes while glistening globs collected in her asscrack. As I left I told her to get her clothes from downstairs before her sister found them. "When I can walk." She mumbled in response, and I grinned as I walked into the bathroom.

My cock had relaxed back to a semi now that the job was done, though I knew it could rear up again in an instant should it need to. It swung between my legs as I clambered into the shower to clean up before my girlfriend got home.

There were all sorts of thoughts running through me. I was shocked at how quickly things had changed, guilty for having cheated, worried Shannon would find out. But more than anything I felt good. I was flooded with adrenaline, skin tingling with energy, my heart lighter than it had been in months. I was proud of what I'd done.

Then a shiver ran through me, and my erection began to redouble as I realized soon I would be pleasuring Shannon with the same dick which had just fucked her sister.

And I realized, with a smile, that the thrill had come back.

12