Claiming the Scientist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure how long it will take. If you come back to my office you can sit while I go through my questions."

Her eyes narrowed slightly, but she nodded. Telling the others to go on without her for now, she turned back to me.

"Lead the way, Mr. Clark."

IRIS:

I followed Jesse down a series of hallways, watching the way the muscles in his back and ass moved under his clothes. God, this man was seriously so. Damn. Hot. I was nearly panting like a dog in heat after him, and it was all I could do to keep myself under control.

I'd been both relieved and disappointed when he said he wanted to ask about the product. I mean, what did I expect? The owner of the lab I worked at had the hots for an airheaded, awkward Spanish girl he'd seen basically at her worst. I snorted to myself.

Yeah, right.

Jesse turned and looked at me over his shoulder. "Everything alright back there?"

"Uh, yeah. Why do you ask?"

"You made this little snorting noise. So I was just checking."

Oops. "I'm good," I muttered. He didn't ask anything else about it, so I let it go. After another minute he stopped in front of a big mahogany door, opening it and motioning for me to go on inside.

Stepping inside, I took stock of his office. A dark wooden desk was the focal point of the room, but I was more interested by the bookshelves lining his walls. I could spy a few of my own favorites on there, as well as some I had yet to get to. Jesse walked past me and settled on the couch to the right of his desk.

Crossing an ankle over a knee, he motioned for me to take a seat. I chose an armchair that looked comfortable, but a safe distance from any funny business he might try to pull. Something about the way he sat, moved, and watched me made me think of a tiger just waiting until the right moment to strike.

"Now tell me, Iris, how did your team come up with the idea of Breathe Love?"

"Well, it was actually my idea"

"Really?" His eyebrows shot up, and annoyance filled me.

"I don't know why you sound so surprised, it's not like I can't come up with things on my own."

"No, no. That's not what I meant. I was just asking because you never mentioned that in the presentation."

I shrugged. "Just didn't think it was important. I'm working on a team for this project, and as long as everyone puts in the same amount of work I don't think there's any point in specifying where the idea came from."

"That's quite the point of view." he paused, studying me intensely. I started to squirm in my chair before I told myself to calm down and focus. "What was your inspiration behind this?"

His simple question made embarrassment flare up inside me. No one on the team had thought to ask, which I was grateful for. I was a terrible liar, and I didn't want to explain to anyone how I'd come up with this.

"I uh, had a dream about it."

I hoped he'd believe me and move on, but I could tell by the look on his face that I wasn't going to get away with it this time.

"I believe you're the worst liar I've ever seen," he said with a good dose of humor. I couldn't help letting out a reluctant smile. "Tell me the truth this time, Iris."

I worried my bottom lip with my teeth as we stared at each other. "Do I have to?"

He was silent. "No. But I would really like to know."

Ugh. His need to know was relentless, but instead of demanding the answer- which would have made me refuse him instantly- he was requesting my trust. That beautiful, devilish man.

"Fine." I let out a big sigh. Looking away from him, roving my eyes over his rows of books instead, I told him the reason with hurried words. "I dated this guy for a few months about a year ago, and he... alluded to the fact that I was passionless. That I was more like a 'cold fish than fiery salsa", as he so eloquently put it. And since I've gotten comments like that before, I figured there was something wrong with my sex drive. I thought that maybe if I had the option for some kind of aphrodisiac that could give me that boost, men wouldn't be so disinterested."

The room was deadly silent, and I chanced a look over to Jesse. His expression was full of fury, and it surprised me so bad that I jumped in my chair.

Was he mad at me? My thoughts began to swirl in my head as I panicked. Maybe he's mad I'm using his lab as my own personal sex experiments... See, this is why I didn't want to tell anyone! It's not about me, it's about people everywhere who feel lesser because of a low sex drive, or not being able to get to the level of arousal they need in order to enjoy themselves. And now he knows how pathetic and said I am an dhow horrible my dating life is. Great. I'm going to have to find a new job, and I loved this one so much. I can't believe-

"Hey, hey. Iris, come back to me." The gentle words and soft touch on my face brought me back out of my mind, and my eyes came back to focus on the concerned look on Jesse's face.

"I'm sorry, I fucked this all up. I'm so sorry." I jumped up and started to turn, but Jesse grabbed my wrist before I could escape. He pulled me back and whirled me around, pulling me directly into his body. My eyes were wide, mouth open to apologize again when suddenly, Jesse's head descended towards mine and he placed his mouth on mine.

His tongue swirled around in my open mouth, heat and desire blasting through me at the feeling. Instantly, my body went up in flames, my mind quieted, and a loud moan left my mouth to settle in his. He pulled me tighter into his arms. He moved his head to the side and I tilted mine the other way in response, making the kiss deeper and more passionate than before.

My brain was going fuzzy when he finally pulled back, both of us breathing hard as staring at each other. I realized my arms were clasped behind his neck, one of his hands was gripping my hip while the other was holding tight onto my mass of hair that had somehow escaped its hair tie.

"Listen to me, Iris. The men you've been with are fucking idiots who wouldn't know how to treat a woman even if they'd taken a class about it. If they can't see the passion you show in every moment of your life, they are blind. You just needed someone who can keep that incredible mind of yours quiet long enough for you to enjoy yourself, instead of break down every little thing."

Jesse stared deep into my eyes during his speech, and I felt something inside me shift at his words. That was exactly what I never knew I needed. The moment he'd placed his lips on mine, every thought had evaporated; unlike every other time I'd been with a man. I'd lost my virginity around 20 because I wanted to know what sex was like, and because I wanted to get it over with. I'd never found it anything special, but evidence had told me a different story. Hence this effort with the Breath Love strips.

Now, though, I was thinking that all I was missing was someone who understood me and what I needed. And it seemed like Jesse was that man.

Fuck my job. I made the decision right then and there. I would deal with whatever consequences came later, but right now I was going to find out what I'd been missing my whole life. I used my hands to pull him back down to me, leaving his mouth to hover just above mine.

"I want you to fuck me Jesse. Fuck me like I'm meant to be fucked. Make me come like no one has before. Teach me what it's like to be with a man who lights my nerves up whenever he's near."

A rough growl escaped him, and he moved his hands to grab and squeeze my ass, a strangled cry leave me at the sensation. He lifted me easily, and I hung on while he backed up towards the couch, falling back on it so that I was straddling him. The skirt I'd worn today scrunched up to the tops of my thighs, revealing a glimpse of my deep red panties.

Jesse let out a satisfied groan at the sight of my wet panties, pushing my skirt higher on my hips to get a better look. I trembled on his lap, the look in his eyes making me wetter than I remembered ever being.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to love getting this pussy all over my hands, face, and cock. I can see how wet you are for me already. By the time I'm done with you, I'm going to own every inch of you."

I let out a moan at the words. I hadn't known anyone could make me feel like this. If just his touch, kisses, and words did this to me, I couldn't even fathom what it would be like when he took me.

He brushed his thumb across my clit over my panties, and my hips jerked forward, a strangled cry leaving me. I gripped his shoulders and stared at his face. He was wearing that half smirk I found so tempting, his smoldering eyes on mine as he moved his thumb over me again.

"That's it babe. Let it all out for me. I want to hear every sound. Feel every shiver of pleasure. I want to know exactly what makes you drip with need. What makes you moan uncontrollably. What makes you scream my name."

"Yes, please Jesse. I need you," I begged in a raspy voice. I used his shoulders as leverage, grinding my hips towards him and pressing along his hard cock to make him feel as good as he was making me feel.

His head fell back as I moved over him, and his hands went to my hips and gripped me tight. He encouraged me to ride him harder, and I did, moaning as my clit rubbed against him through my panties and his pants. I was so wet, I was sure I'd be leaving a mark on his pants but he seemed not to care.

His hands tightened on me and made me still, his head coming back up to look at me. His eyes were so dilated I could barely see any color, and my nipples tightened under my shirt and silk bra at the primal vibe coming off him.

His hands came up and grabbed my shirt by the collar, then pulled the sides apart, the buttons on it popping off and flying who knows where. He let out a growl at the sight of my nipples poking through the red silk bra. He pushed my shirt down to just around my elbows, trapping them at my sides.

He leaned forward, one hand going to the middle of my back to support me as he covered one silken peak with his mouth, pulling hard on my nipple through my bra.

"Oh shit," I panted out. The sensation was indescribable. He nipped me with his teeth, and I let out a little squeak. His chuckle vibrated his lips on my peak, and a small groan left me. "Please Jesse," I said without knowing exactly what I was asking for. He pulled off and looked at me.

"Don't worry Iris. I'll make you feel good."

JESSE:

I was barely keeping myself in control. I wanted nothing more than to let my cock out right now, push her panties to the side, and fuck her just like this with her arms trapped by her ruined shirt.

Her bra was a deep red, almost black, where I'd teased her tit through it. The material was plastered to her skin, her hard nipple begging for more attention. My cock throbbed at the sight, and I clenched my teeth tight to keep it together.

"Jesse," she begged in this voice that turned me inside out, "please son't stop."

"I won't baby. I'm just barely getting started."

I pushed her shirt off her the rest of the way, then reached behind her to unhook her bra. She helped me slide it down her arms and off, and then she did something that surprised me. Leaning back and placing one hand on my thigh for balance. She moved her other one down to her pussy, rubbing her clit over the lace.

My mouth went dry at the sight of her, and my control snapped.

Wrapping my arms around her, I quickly stood and turned, dropping her on the couch and loving the way her tits bounced with the movements. I knelt down in front of her, grabbing her bunched up skirt and pulling it off her. I gripped the sides of her panties, ripping them apart like I did to her shirt.

I heard Iris let out a shocked gasp, but I was staring at the pussy now bared to me. It was completely bare, letting me see her smooth tan skin and her clit peeking through at the top of her slit. Moving closer, I used my thumbs to pull her lips apart, groaning deeply at the pretty pink insides.

"You have the most gorgeous pussy I've ever seen," I said in a gritty voice.

"Th-thank you," I heard her stutter above me. I took a glance up, wanting to catch the blush I knew would be coloring her cheeks. My cock throbbed again, leaking some pre-cum at the sight. Her blush traveled across her chest, down to where her fingers were pulling and pinching her nipples.

I looked back down at the heaven between her legs, and not wasting another moment I buried my face in it. A loud cry sounded above me as I let my tongue out to lick up the juices covering her, dipping inside her hole to catch more before going up to flick at her clit.

Her hands buried themselves in my hair, gripping tight to keep me there. Her little cries and moans drove me on, the need to feel her come on my lips taking over everything else. I ate her like I was a starving man, and the taste of her had me addicted. I moved back up to her clit and wrapped my lips around it, sucking just as I slipped two fingers inside her. She arched underneath me, legs tightening around me as she cried out.

"Oh f-fuck, Jesse, I'm coming!" Her voice cracked on the last word, and I felt pride like nothing I'd ever felt before swell in my chest at making this woman lose her restraint. When she fell back onto the couch I pulled away from her slowly, letting her come down from her orgasm for a moment.

I stood up to strip off my clothes, watching the way she watched me with glittering eyes, hard pants moving her perfect tits up and down, her thighs glistening with her wetness. My hands were shaking with the effort to get undressed as fast as possible, but I managed to get the job done. When I pulled down my boxer briefs and Iris saw my dick for the first time, I was gratified to see her eyes widen and mouth drop open.

"Will this do?" I asked with a cocky smile on my face, standing in front of her completely nude, grasping my cock with one hand and stroking, spreading the cum leaking from the tip over it.

"I've never seen one like this," she whispered, sitting up on the edge of the couch and putting her face right in front of it. The sight of her that close to me made another drop of pre-cum spill out, and her eyes widened further.

Looking up at me, she asked, "Can I touch?"

Holding back a groan, I nodded. "You can do whatever you want, baby."

I dropped my hand away, and instantly she wrapped her dainty hand around it. Her fingers weren't able to touch, and she bit her lip in concentration as she slid it up and down slowly.

"I'm not sure how to do this, I've never..." She trailed off as another drop of liquid formed at the tip. Before I could say anything, her tongue came out and swiped my tip, catching the drop on her tongue.

"Fuck," I hissed out at the feeling.

"Was that not good?" She drew back and looked at me with uncertainty in her eyes.

"It was perfect, Iris. You're doing perfect." I brushed some hair back from her face and gathered it all in one hand so it would stay out of the way.

"So, if I..." She trailed off again, obviously thinking to herself. I opened my mouth to encourage her, but before any words came out her mouth plunged down on my dick, taking me all the way in to the back of her throat in one go.

I cursed again, hand tightening in her hair as she moaned around my cock, swallowing so her throat constricted around my tip. Her tongue rubbed against the vein lining the underside of my cock, and I nearly lost my load in that moment. I gripped her hair and pulled her away, my cock leaving her mouth with a little popping noise.

Breathing hard, I stared down at her while she looked back up at me with innocent eyes, licking her lips.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" I was panting with the effort to not come, and the smile that spread across her face was mesmerizing.

"I've read about it, and I just wanted to try it. I've never gone down on someone before, so i figured I might as well try it out while I had the chance. I do a lot of research, I just haven't had the chance to apply it."

A choked laugh left me as I shook my head. I loosened my grip in her hair, and she took that chance to scoot closer to me. She wrapped a hand around me again, and my eyes closed to slits as I watched her stroke me.

"Iris, most women have a hard time getting halfway down me before they start gagging. You deepthroated me on one go without a single issue."

"Oh, well I don't have a gag reflex so that probably helped."

I closed my eyes, breathing hard. She said these things so matter-of-fact, like she didn't know how fucking hot it was. I opened my eyes to see her staring at my cock, the tip of her tongue sticking out the side of her lips like it sometimes did when she was concentrating.

"I want to feel your mouth back on me Iris, but if you do that again I'm going to come in your mouth."

She looked up at me and nodded excitedly, then went back to swallow my cock once more. I gripped her hair in my hand again, stopping her before she could take me in her mouth. She looked up with confusion on her face.

"Although I would love to come in your mouth and watch you swallow it down, I want to come in that pretty little pussy first. Next time I will let you have whatever you want from me."

"Deal," she said instantly. She pulled away and folded her hands together in her lap.

"What now?"

She looked so cute, sitting there nude waiting for me to tell her what was about to happen. She was completely comfortable, and I marveled at the mix of seductiveness and innocence she had.

"Now," I said and grabbed her hands, pulling her up against me and molding our bodies together so I could feel her skin against mine, "I slide my hard cock inside that slick, tight pussy of yours slowly. I'll go slow until you beg me to go faster, and that's when I'll fuck you so hard you're going to come so hard you'll be shaking and screaming my name."

I leaned down and kissed her hard, letting her taste the remnants of herself on my lips, while I could taste a hint of myself on hers. The kiss was erotic, hungry. Iris rubbed herself against me, desire igniting the flame in both of us. I pulled back from her mouth before I got lost in in, panting and staring into her eyes.

"Are you ready?"

IRIS:

Was I ready? I nearly laughed at the preposterous question. I was so ready, I was about to push him to the ground and climb on top of him, plunging myself onto his dick so I could finally feel him inside me.

Instead of voicing all of that out loud, I merely pulled him down again to kiss me, my silent answer to his question. He groaned and kissed me back, grabbing my ass in his hands and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around him, trapping his hardness against my wet slit perfectly. I rubbed against him as he began to walk me backwards, stumbling just a little as I teased us both.

He set me down on something hard and cold, making me draw in a sharp breath. He pressed me down on my back and I loosed my legs a bit, glancing to the side. He'd set me down on his desk. I looked up at him just as he placed his hands on my bare tits, massaging them and pulling at my nipples with his fingers. He rocked against me, the tip of his big cock hitting my clit on every glide.

I reached down and wrapped my fingers around him, making him still. I moved it down to the spot I needed him most, his tip barely pressing against my wet opening. Tilting my hips towards him, he slipped inside an inch or two, his ab muscles tightening at the feeling.

"Iris," he moaned out. "You feel so fucking good. So wet and warm, so tight." He pressed inside me slowly just like he'd promised, his words lighting me up and making me wetter with each one.

I could feel every single inch of him pushing inside me, rubbing against my sensitive inner walls, lighting up every damn nerve I had. I gasped when he pushed the last bit of him inside and stopped, feeling me pulse around him. He was bigger and longer than the other guy I'd slept with, and my body was trying to adjust to his size. It was a tad uncomfortable, but that meant nothing when he pulled out and pushed back in, the pleasure completely wiping out any pain.