Claiming the Scientist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched my back on the desk, a long moan leaving me while he slowly fucked me on his desk. My hands clenched on his shoulders, gasping as I looked down and watched him drawing out of my pussy, his cock hard and glistening with my juices.

"More," I whispered huskily. He started to move a little faster, but not giving me what I needed. "Please Jesse, it feels so good."

"You like the way I feel you up baby? I bet you've never felt anyone so deep inside this pussy. Tell me," he grunted out.

"Never, never." I moaned the word over and over as he pounded into me, really fucking me now.

Our panting breaths and pleasured moans filled the air around us as he drove us both closer to the edge. He reached one hand down and started circling my clit furiously, leaning forward and grabbing a fist full of my hair to hold me still.

"Come for me Iris. I want to feel you explode around me. Now, come now."

I dug my nails into his skin and screamed, falling apart in his arms and pulsing around him as he fucked me through the best orgasm of my life.

I was still coming down when he pulled out of me and filled me over quickly, my bare tits pressing against the desk as he plunged back inside me with one stroke, fucking me just as hard as he was before. I was boneless and shaking, but I immediately felt myself begin the climb to another explosive orgasm.

"Fuck, you are so big, you're gonna make me come again." he sped up with my throaty words, his hands grabbing my shoulders and fucking me within an inch of my life. "I want to feel you come in me, please Jesse fill me up."

He let out a shout and I felt his warmth suddenly fill my pussy, his orgasm hitting him so hard that he couldn't help but bite down on my shoulder as he shuddered above me. The bite of pain and knowing I'd made him lose control was all I needed to come again, both our juices mixing inside me.

We stayed like that for several minutes, trying to catch our breath and put ourselves back together. After some time he pulled out of me and helped me stand up on shaky legs. I blushed furiously at the feeling of our cum slipping out of me and dripping down my thighs. I was feeling a tad overwhelmed, having felt nothing like that ever in my life.

"You okay?" Jesse's soft voice prompted me to look up at him, seeing a caring and nervous look on his face. Warmth filled my chest and a giant smile lit my face.

"I'm great. Amazing," I said with a happy laugh. Impulsively, I leaned into him and gave him a tight hug, silently thanking him for the experience.

He hugged me back, and then tilted my face up to his. "You know I'm never letting you go after this, right? I've claimed you, my sexy little scientist."

My heart sped up, hope filling me. "Are you serious? I mean, this is all happening so quickly and we don't really know each other. How can you be sure this is like..."

I trailed off, struggling for words. I felt like I could spend forever with him, getting to know him and falling in love with him. If everything that I'd seen and heard about him so far was accurate, I believed I could trust him.

"Forever?" He finished my sentence, then leaned down and kissed me softly, my body relaxing into his. "At the risk of sounding creepy, I've been watching you. I know you have some quirks and oddities, but those are some of the things I like about you best. Iris, I'm falling in love with you. I need you, and I don't think I could bear to give you up. Tell me what you need to believe me, and I will do everything in my power to give you that."

I stared into his eyes, trying to find any kind of trick or lie in them, but all I saw was adoration and heat. I slowly nodded my head, thinking to myself before I spoke the words out loud.

"I would like to try this with you. I've never been in a relationship before, so we might have to take this slow. But I really like you." I finished in a quiet, shy voice. I wasn't sure how to express my depth of feelings for him, but the way he crushed me in a a hug and smothered my face and neck with kisses told me that was alright.

At home later that night, giggling to myself over the silly texts Jesse had sent me, I was filled with wonder at the way life could surprise you.

JESSE:

SIX MONTHS LATER

I was bouncing with anticipation, waiting for Iris to get home. Two months into our relationship I asked her to move in with me, and she'd readily agreed. Tonight was our six month anniversary, and I was going to propose. Most people would probably think this was sudden, but I'd known after only a few weeks that this was my end goal. I'd just been waiting for Iris to catch up.

I finally felt like she was ready, and I could barely stand my excitement. I heard the garage door open and I paced the kitchen, waiting for her to come through. I had dinner ready and set up on the table, and was planning to propose after wards.

She opened the door from the garage and came through. My mouth dropped open, my cock going hard instantly at the sight of her wrapped up in nothing but sky blue lingerie. A sheer bra cupped her full tits but did nothing to hide the dark nipples hard and poking through the material. High waisted, matching panties emphasized the indent of her waist that flared out into her curvy hips. Thigh highs held up by a garter belt teased me, and the white heels she wore as she strutted inside clicked against the tile, matching the pulsing in my veins.

"Happy Anniversary," she said is a sweet voice as she stopped in front of me. Gone was her shyness, something that had no place in our relationship. She'd bloomed from a wallflower to a whole goddamn exotic forest, and I liked to think I had something to do with helping that along.

She bit her lip and looked up at me with her doe eyes, and all my plans went out the window. I closed the distance between us and grabbed her ass tightly in my hands, pulling her against me and devouring her mouth. Her hands slid up my chest and into my hair, pulling the strands and moaning into my mouth as we stood there in the kitchen.

I pulled away roughly, then lifted her up onto the nearest counter. She wrapped her legs around me, her heels digging into the small of my back, eliciting a groan from my whole body.

"Marry me." The words burst out of my mouth, a command instead of the romantic question I'd planned on asking.

A wide grin filled her face, and her eyes shined with love. "You mean that Jesse?"

"Fuck, Iris, I've wanted to marry you for so long now." I pulled the box out of my back pocket and opened it for her, the rock glittering at her from the soft velvet. She gasped, then looked back up at me. "I bought this ring before I even asked you to move in with me. It's been burning a hole in my brain every day since. Please, put me out of my misery and just marry me already."

Less than a second later, Iris had shoved the ring on her finger and bounced up and down on the counter, shouting her yes's over and over. She used her legs to pull me in tighter, wrapping her whole body around mine and kissing me with all the fervor she had. I felt the cool metal of her band dig into my neck and the thought of her being mine in every way snapped the last of my control.

I pulled away, breathing hard as I stared at her body before bending down and taking a nipple in my mouth, sucking on it hard and biting it through the fabric. She let out a keening moan and her hips pulsed forward into mine, rubbing along the length of my cock.

My answering moan vibrated around her tit in my mouth, and her cry echoed through the kitchen. I pulled away and her hands went down to my belt, frantically unbuckling it and undoing my pants so she could get her hand around my dick.

"Fuck me," she demanded in a sultry voice. "Fuck me right here, on this counter, in this kitchen, with your ring on my finger. I need you inside me right fucking now, please!"

"No need to beg, baby, I'm right there with you." I pulled her to the edge of the counter and pushed her panties to the side as she pulled my cock out, pushing my pants and underwear down just enough to free me. She guided my cock to her dripping pussy hole, and I shoved in on one thrust. We let out matching moans at the feeling, and then started to fuck each other hard.

I plunged in and out of her while she moved her hips as much as she could, tightening her pussy around me and bringing me o the edge faster than ever before. Something about having my ring on her finger did it for both of us, and moments later she tensed up, shouting her climax to the kitchen ceiling and I followed right behind. We shuddered in each others arms as we came together, sweat covering us and barely breathing.

She let out a shaky laugh, and brushed my hair back out of my face before she brought her left hand closer to her face to get a closer look at the ring. I smiled, loving the way she relished having my claim on her just as much as I did.

"Come on baby, we're just getting started." I picked her up and made our way back to our room, ignoring the dinner on the table for more important things.

"Yes," Iris breathed happily, hanging on to me. "I love you so much Jesse. Thank you for taking a chance on me."

"I would've missed out on the best thing of my life if I hadn't Iris. I love you too."

I made it to our room and gently tossed her back onto the bed. Crawling up to her, I asked in a playful growl, "Are you ready baby?"

She grinned and winked at me, squeezing her tits like she knew I liked. "I'm ready. For everything you've got."

THE END