Claiming the Skies Ch. 02

Story Info
Into the the Past.
9.3k words
4.61
2.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

Readers this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone living or in the hereafter is purely coincidental. I reserve the right to all content here in. That said, this story is loosely base in a D-n-d/Steampunk theme, to which I have no ownership. The story at present is skeletal and character development will progress with the story line. I will update this story as I can. Enjoy.

Claiming the Skies: Reawaking Chapter Two.

If it hasn't become apparent, I'm evil, but in a good way. I wasn't always like this and thirty years of captivity are not the cause. Wasn't my childhood, I had amazing parents. Grandparents that make storybook fairy god mothers look like common street hacks. And a best friend at my side from birth.

My evil manifest in stages as those things were taken from me. Some kindly like the passing of my eldest grandmother. Others more cruelly, like my father, gunned down for shielding demon spawn. My brother and I if the point needed clarification.

Demon spawn we were not. Loved and highly educated, you bet your ass. By twelve, both my brother and I spoke three languages, could wield magic, and were accepted into the Royal College. That fact didn't sit well with the Noble Class.

See the House Trezilian was outside the normal royal bloodlines. My grandfathers, one a mage, the other a skilled entrepreneur. They had each earned their status and when my parents married that was combined. Putting them at the top of the middle-class houses.

Arty and I attended parties, balls, and took part in the games during House Tournaments. That's when it started. The eve of our sixteenth birthday. We, Arty and myself, would no longer be allowed to enter the games in our age bracket. I didn't care but my parents found it offensive.

That summer was then spent, out of town, with our uncle. He oversaw the family farms and orchards. Our first week there we were given every menial task the man could think of. Mucking stalls, chopping firewood, even scrubbing floors in the main house. All the while lording over us like we were servants.

Not how I remember it. He drooled over us. He was thinking we would beg for some easier tasks. So, he could educate us pampered city boys. Hoax interjects.

Yeah, yeah, I know but I was trying to tell them how we met Breana.

Right, our first time.

Spoilers.

I'll be quiet.

Word got around that we were twins. Farmgirls being as they are just had to get a peek at the new boys in the area. Within days every single female under the age of thirty found some excuse to stop at the family farm. They were cordial for the most part....

Dumb, horny farm bitches hoping to win themselves a prince from the city. Make them real lady folk.

Decorum, Hoax. Alright I agree they weren't very bright and a couple could turn a horny troll flaccid. But when it came to the perks?

Ok, getting a peep show from some of them was exciting.

But dad's advice, "Don't put your dicks in anything you wouldn't keep." Remember.

Hence no farmgirl fuck pile. So, Breana.

Right, right, Breana. On the evening of our third week of exile, a group of women dragged us away from our uncle. Not a difficult task. We'd almost considered killing the bastard and claiming he ran off with his princess homely.

We just couldn't bring ourselves to kill an innocent gay guy.

After hearing endless innuendo and blatant come-ons, it was surprising to be insulted. She was dark haired, full bodied, and wearing four blades on her hips. Calling us the dueling dog boys put her in our crosshairs immediately.

The rest of the ladies verbally berated her in retaliation. Arty and I shared the look. The one that said this was not over. Now we had kept our abilities with magic to ourselves. Any mage that says they haven't thought about using 'hold person' on an overly sluty barmaid is lying to themselves.

We returned to this bitch's shop after slipping away from the jump'em squad. She didn't even see us coming. Just a quick spell and she was frozen in place. I locked the door and Arty drew down the blinds.

"So, what are we going to do to you?" I whispered in her ear.

Arty chuckled.

Evil laugh was more like it.

Fine, we walked over to her. It must be said just because you can't move doesn't mean you aren't aware of what's going on when held by this spell. The drawback is that it only lasts about ten minutes or so.

We walked into her field of vision, stripping off our clothes as we did. All the while bantering about which of us would fuck her in the ass first. Our attention to her was equally as blatant. Lewd comments about the curve of her hips, size of her tits, and if she kept her bush neat or wild.

To be clear, we're evil, not rapists.

Right, cause after all that we redressed and left viya the back door. We never touched her, physically anyway. It's was just after sunset when she appeared on our family farm. Uncle was out, no surprise about that right. She banged on the door cussing like a sailor.

With a flip of the wrist, I opened the door from across the room. She stalked in, somewhat confused she didn't have someone to grab just inside the door. The fire in her sputtered without a target.

"Welcome, we're surprised to see you." Arty said.

"This quickly anyway." I added.

"Who the fuck do you little pricks think you are?" she growled angrily even as she blushed a deep crimson.

Arty sighed, "You know firsthand our pricks are anything but little."

"Shut up!" she yelled, "You perverts are going to get what's coming to you."

The silence of the house finally dawned on her.

"Trouble?" I asked.

"Where are the house staff?" she asked.

Yeah, we giggled like girls.

"We're alone." I said.

"No staff here. Well only the gods given ones we showed you earlier." Arty said returning his attention to the book he was reading.

"Close the door and grab a seat." I say before turning to enter the kitchen.

"You got a name or are we just going to just call you bitch?" Arty asked not looking up from his book, "And close the damn door."

"Breana." she stated almost deadpan as she closed the door.

"I didn't hear that. What did she say her name was?" I ask loudly from the kitchen.

"She said bitch!" Arty yelled back not even looking up.

"Ok, is she hungry?" I ask.

"Well, are ya, bitch?" Arty asked setting the book aside.

"Are you like this to all the ladies in town?" She asked meekly.

"Nope, just you. None of them even stepped in the door." Arty said, "She's eating!"

"Good, I wouldn't want to waste any of these fish."

Arty crossed...

Get to the point. I dragged her into the kitchen and parted her ass in a chair at the table. Using the dining room only made for more cleaning later.

"Alright, stop rushing me. You think you can tell it better?"

No, but you're taking too long to get to the point.

Come on, she didn't just beg us to jump her. The story needs context. But I will move this ahead, to placate your sensibilities.

A line-by-line recount of the conversation isn't needed. We talked about our families, schooling, and why we were exiled to her part of the world. Pick up where she asked why we didn't do anything to her when we had her at our mercy.

She looked at us with jaw dropped disbelief, "Neither of you has had a woman before?"

Harsh. You're restarting there?

You're the one that spilled the beans on that, I'm just going with it. To give you a clue, Breana was 17, 5'9", straight dark hair, green eyes, and wielding perky fuckable titties.

Jinx, but that's a part of the story that'll have to wait.

"And you're so worldly that men fall at your feet?" Arty said.

"You calling me a harlot or something?" She said jumping to her feet.

"You came here." I said.

"That's different. I came here to bust you for threatening me." She said putting her hands flat on the table.

"That would be difficult. Our parents taught us. If you want to give them an ear full, you'll need a horse. They're in Rellington." I said gesturing to the east.

"This is your family farm?" she said.

"Yeah, Uncle goblin cum dump resides here." Arty said.

"Since he hasn't been able to con us into letting him have his way with us. He spends a couple of nights a week in town with all the hard-up drunks in the tavern." I said.

"The man is a freak." Arty added.

"Runs in the family you perverts." she stated coldly.

"We didn't touch you." Arty retorts.

"Right, we gave you a peek. You decided to come looking for something else." I said looking her in the eyes. "You want to return the favor? Give us a peek for sharing dinner with you."

"I... how could you ask... you want to see?" she stammered.

We both nodded like hungry wolves.

"You haven't... " she added as her voice just faded into the soundless movement of her lips.

"Right, pair of virgins." I said with a grin.

"Call me stupid but I don't think that was where she was going with that statement. She looks mortified that we would want to see her naked. Not the typical embarrassed of us asking to see a girls titty." Arty said.

I looked at her and saw what he was talking about. She was frozen in terror. Her eyes held back tears of hope. When we didn't add any other comment, she straightened her posture as she stepped back from the table.

"You really want to see?" She said threateningly.

"Yes!" We replied in tandem.

She unceremoniously slammed the knives from her belt on the table. Pushing the chair aside she pulled her belt off while untucking her shirt. We sat there mesmerized. She stripped off everything. We devoured her with our eyes. Her curves, trimmed patch, and assorted scars. Plus, a rather extensive tapestry of strawberry birth marks down her left thigh.

"You're gorgeous." I breathed.

"And you?" she asked Arty.

"I wanna paint you." he breathed turning to me with stars in his eyes.

My real kink exposed.

"I'll get the ink; you grab the brushes." I said all but bolting from the table.

"Don't forget the thinner." Arty said still unable to take his eyes off her.

When we had everything gathered, we ink tattooed her. We touched her as we worked. Not once did she finch or try to pull away. I worked her birth marks into an oriental flower design. He made the scars on her other side melt into a tribal war banner that climbed from the ankle to her collar bone.

She cried when we guided her to the full-length mirror.

Not out of some sense of sadness but in relief that we found her beautiful. Once we put her belt and boots back on, she looked like a real amazon badass dick hunter.

After giving her a well-made full length riding cloak from hall closet her look was complete. She paraded around the room watching us but keeping view of herself in the mirror. She grinned as she felt herself up. Purred as she caressed her curves.

"Was it good for you then?" Arty asked.

"Didn't you want to...?" She asked coming to a halt midstride.

"Much as we would enjoy having our way with you." I said.

"Our father warned us not to put our dicks in anything we wouldn't keep." Arty finished.

"Keep?" she asked.

"Yeah, not sure what he meant either. But thank you for letting us indulge ourselves with your skin." I said.

"We'll have to do this again sometime." Arty said.

"Oh, like hell." she said stalking over and straddling Arty in the chair. "I'm taking both of you all the way."

We didn't fight, horny girl saying she is going to do you. Only a dickless moron would have said no. She pulled my pants open and impaled herself on my hard cock before I had even realized I had an erection.

I didn't even know what was happening since she was in that long cloak. She rocked herself in his lap until he moaned. She raised herself off of him setting her feet to the floor. She leaned forward giving him a kiss on the check.

"You're next." she said turning on a heel.

She stalked across the room shoving me to the floor. She was on me before I even managed to get my hands on the floor to brace. Her hand grabbed the front of my pants and yanked. I heard threads protest as she pulled them to my knees. She lowered her steaming hot snatch over my straining manhood.

Yeah, he didn't last any longer than I did. Give us a break, it was our first time and we were about to cum in our pants having felt all over her during the ink tattooing.

She kissed me, "Guess the two of you have to keep me now. I'll be back."

With that she grabbed up her other cloths and left.

"You ok Arty?"

"How about you? Think we're going to get in trouble?" he asked in return.

"Not if we keep our mouths shut."

Arty chuckled, "The only person I blab to is you."

"Then we have nothing to worry about. As long as we get the kitchen cleaned up before Uncle Perv gets home. Don't want him jumping to any conclusions. Or worse getting his hopes up."

Before anyone makes some comment about her rapping us. We were willing, just inexperienced and timid about taking charge with a woman.

Hoax, calm down this is only the start of this story.

* * * * *

Captain John Phillips sat looking out the rear windows of the Pel'Therous. Lady Raga was going to double maybe even triple his monthly income. Her less than subtle comments that Jane wanted continue her position as liaison brought a sly grin to his face.

It was unseasonably chilly this morning. The magic pillar that kept the ship warm when at altitude had begun to glow not to long after she had left. The later conversation with Dean and Casey had gone better than he expected. Now was the time to get a schedule for the ships repairs and interior remodel. With so many details to deal with he had sent a message to Brent Jordan. The man was a talent manager and items dealer. Surely, he could help with a few of the arrangements.

His sleep deprived mind was a sluggish tumble of information. Unable to focus on where to begin. Turning in his chair he was startled to see an older woman sitting at the desk across from him. She looked to be in her fifties, healthy and not wanting for money.

He held his composure, "Who are you?"

"Forgive the intrusion, I'm Hellena Algrossi." she says.

"What brings you here?" He asks wondering if this woman was who Lady Raga was looking to avoid.

"There have been a number of incidents since your ship docked, Captain. Breaking seals in restricted areas, grave robbery, and murder that I am aware of." Hellena said coolly.

"None of my crew..." he started before she held up her hand.

"I have taken the liberty of checking your ship. I know it wasn't anyone from this vessel. I only lingered here to caution you about your business dealings. Be wary, Captain, not everything in this city is what it appears to be." She said as she stood to leave.

"What? You search my ship without asking? Who do you think you are?" he accused, his lack of sleep derailing his usual calm demeanor.

"Someone to respect, sir. More to the point I am an investigator for Ellsworth Trade and commodities." She said enjoying the color drain from his face. "Pray we don't need to cross paths again. Remember what I said about business partners."

She turned and walked from the room. The scents of demon and sex still hung in the air. Her search of the ship had uncovered nothing. Most unsettling for her was that this ship was crewed by good men and honest Captain.

"How has a ship like this stayed in business?" She mumbled to herself.

It left her one final task, thou it disturbed her greatly. She had to inform the Count Trezilian about the violation of his family crypt. She had avoided contact with her former Captains family for decades. Yet in a single night someone had boarded the Flos, defiled Adrianos's grave, and brutally slain Creece Frienhold. Not that she found evidence these things were connected, but the timing was highly suspicious.

She was having trouble keeping command of her magics as she walked. Memories of Adrianos kept spilling in. Nights with his arms around her. His magic sex box. Pleasures so intense it had taken her years to find sex anywhere near as enjoyable. Then he was dead and the truth of his vileness laid bare for the world to see.

Despite all of that she still dreamed of being in his arms. She gritted her teeth and turned to enter the Trezilian Manor Gate. Unaware that she was being followed. When she reached the door, she took a deep breath to steady herself.

The world went white and she was tumbling headlong into the doors, but there was no impact. With her ears ringing as the smell of ozone and feel of being bound held her attention. Garbled voices and blurred shapes danced around her. A cool familiar hand caressed her cheek and the world melted away.

* * * * *

Always seems to work that way. Get comfortable and try to recall the good times, only to have part of the past try to eat your face.

You're leaving out too much of the story. We felt Hellena coming. Brent was about to escort the women back to the Blushing Rose then talk to some Captain.

Fine, we can back up a little.

James stood with Renfro in the foyer. Brent waited by the door as Honey helped the ladies gather up their belongings. When Oolox scampered into the room, everyone turned to find us striding into the foyer.

I dare say all were a bit afraid.

Oolox spit a couple of tentacles that snatched the doors open. Hoax and I threw lightning at Hellena's shadow. Lighting up the room and hurling her through the doors. Oolox caught her out of the air.

Our target jerked and danced in the glimmering field of voltage. We didn't relent and still our target didn't drop. The thunderclap of gun fire rolled past us as the targets face and chest exploded in blood. It dropped like a stone afterward.

I turned to check on Hellena. She was dazed but uninjured. I reached to her cheek and cast a sleep spell on her so we could straighten things up.

"What the fuck was that?" Brent yelled. "Who? What..."

"Just stop. For now, get the ladies home. You can have answers later." I said. "Renfro, get the girls back to school. They were never here, understand."

"Not that easy. I sent a summons to bring them home, remember." James reminds me.

It's not dead.

"More to the point, it's not living." Renfro says still keeping his gun trained on the thing.

I turned back towards the body. Amping my senses to view into the magical spectrum I see this thing for what it is, a golem. Powerful, enchanted, breakable. I pulled my blade and dove on the thing. Three hard thrusts into its burnt body and it went still.

You severed its enchantments. We keeping it for later?

"Let's get it off the lawn for now. We'll figure out what to do with it later." I say grabbing one arm.

You have a valid point.

"Maybe you can use a little divination on this and get some answers. Ladies go, Brent if you would." Nodding my head to get him to step aside. "James it's time for a history lesson."

We also have Hellena to deal with.

Honey and her group quickly depart waved along by Brent.

"One bridge at a time. Close the doors, James." I say dropping the golem body in the center of the room. I take a quick glance at Hellena, "Why is she even here?"

Creece was murdered, so she believes. We also didn't exactly put everything back after I was dug up. She's an Ellsworth Claims Adjuster, whatever that means. Hoax conveys.

"She'll have to clarify that when she wakes up. In the interim, what have we missed that we realy need to know?" I ask lifting Hellena out of Oolox grasp.

"She can go in one of the guest rooms upstairs." James offered.

I nod and head for the steps.

Ren, get the others of the house staff armed. If they can use a gun, see that they have one. Call in anyone you trust. I have a felling we are going to be fighting our way back to the Suavis.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers