Claiming the Skies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On it, sir." Ren said shouldering his rifle.

"Do you think it's that bad?" James asked.

We aren't back in the city six hours and a killer golem comes calling. Thirty years was apparently not enough. Bad, hardly. A threat to the lives of this entire house, not while I breath.

"Hoax, we knew this was a possibility. Let's be prepared and keep safe everyone we can." I said from halfway up the stairs. "Stay calm. No need to be reckless. With haste, not a blinded urgent rush."

Ses was at the top of the stairs, "Second room on the left."

"Thanks." I relied.

Her face lit up and she started laughing. Turned in time to see Oolox bound up the last few stairs like an overweight border collie. I chuckled myself.

I laid Hellena in the bed before undoing the clasp of her cloak. Thirty years hadn't been too unkind to her. But age was starting to show through her half-elven blood none the less. I would be in my sixties if not for my imprisonment. She was a few years my elder but I won't say how much. A women's age is her secret to share.

You know that wasn't all me?

"I wasn't saying that only to you. Your empathy is returning and you're out of practice. Sorry if I came off sounding crass."

Ok, you're right. How is she?

"Healthy, older..."

Cursed.

"By whom?" I ask turning at him quickly.

Marcus. Creece sent the golem.

"Can you undo it?" I asked.

Only if she allows it. I know you love her but...

"Thirty years is a long time." I say finishing his thought.

We were painted as the villains. Slave merchants, soul bartering demons, and heretics. When the church removed Quads' seal and she fell apart, the lies were viewed as facts. Our reputation fell to the onslaught of propaganda by the church.

Hellena's curse is the altered memories Marcus planted over her real ones. I've glimpsed a few. If taken out of context, what would you think about seeing your lover cut his brothers heart out?

"But that was the only way..."

To move my soul from my dying body and save my life. You did it with tears running down your face. I begged you to do it and save me. She doesn't remember the reason.

"So, the curse, it was one and done. Not a chained for life curse? It won't harm her to awaken and find us with her?"

Single effect curse, yes. Would she be harmed seeing us? It could, she'd have all of the altered memories suppressing the real ones. We'd be the demons of her nightmares.

"She'd have to willingly let you remove the altered crap in her head. Without it she'd just be left mindless. I understand."

"You cut his heart out?" Ses gasped.

He did.

"I had little choice, take it myself or let the demon that assailed us eat it. Even that doesn't cover the full story." I said. "Watch over her and let us know when she wakes. We'll be down in the library. Oolox..."

Clump-clump

"Gentle, no giving her the happy business until she asks, got it." I say sternly.

Clink clump click-click.

He understands.

I walk from the room in an emotional turmoil. It had only been two days from my point of view but thirty years for her. I was unsure how to even start a conversation to explain. Hoax put a three-fingered hand on my shoulder and nodded his sympathy.

We will undo this. It will just take a little time.

"Let's just hope we have it." I say headed toward the stairs.

* * * * *

Raga sank back into the shadows clutching her chest. She had followed the woman from the Pel'Therous in the hopes of finding out who she worked for. When the doors flew open and the lightning danced past her, Raga froze.

It struck the stalker. She herself had not even seen the things presence. Her prey was thrown into the building. Then the gun fire which hit the stalker. She tried to retreat but once more stopped after what looked like a Drow stepped from the doors.

It spoke but the rush of blood pounding in her ears denied her any comprehension. Then it pulled a blade and shanked the charred body. When she thought it wouldn't see her, she ran.

Her life was always endangered, demon blood was hunted. What she had just seen terrified her more than a church hunting party. It had been years since she saw someone wield lightning bolt, even longer wielded so expertly.

"Mistress? Are you well?" An accented male voice asked from the shadows.

"I'm fine. What did you see?" She asked.

"Nothing Mistress. I felt your terror." It answered.

"Are the others ready?" She asked looking out into a main street.

"Yes."

"Back to your body. I'll return shortly." She ordered.

There was no answer, as she knew there wouldn't be. The blood demon would never leave her or betray her. It was born of her blood. In some ways making it her child, but in her mind her brother.

Her first terror. When the blood moon boiled her demon blood, stripping her of her humanity. She had killed three bandits and a pack of dire wolves. When she had regained her senses her blood demon sat at her feet. An amorous smile, like a teddy bear from hell, on its crimson face.

She could feel it belonged to her. Her memory of the night's activities was thankfully blurred and vague. It was a couple of years later before it happened again. That night she remembered in gruesomely vivid detail.

She fell upon a fledgling cult hoping to summon up a demon servant to give them magic power. What they got instead was death. It called her, not being cast properly enough to reach the underworld. When she walked into the summoning circle their heir of superiority vanished.

Two steps later, three of them were headless. She fell upon the rest of the cult like the angle of death itself. Only the soulless body they had brought for their summoned enslaved servant remained. Not wanting it to go to waste she gave it to her blood demon. That was when it needed to be named.

"Sanguis, how long would it take to brew explosive potions?" she asked walking into the back door of her rented row home.

"Three days, if we have all that we need." Sanguis answered.

"Damn, too long. What do we have that'll work against Drow?"

"Red sulfur bullets." Sanguis says.

"Get them loaded. Keep the gun on your hip. We leave the moment Captain Phillips sends word." Raga said tossing her cloak over the back of a chair.

"Jane went to the market." He states.

"And where is Rilla?" she asks.

Sanguis just points at the ceiling.

"Lotta good having her is if she's always sleeping." Raga mutters to herself.

"Wasn't sleeping. I was watching for you to come back." the amazon Rilla said as she sat the long-barreled rifle against the wall. "Kinda hard to guard you if you sneak off in the middle of the night."

"Business. However, it went sideways." Raga said.

"What's that mean?" Rilla asked scanning Raga's face.

"A woman showed up not long after I left. I followed her trying to see who she worked for only to have the shit scared out of me. Drow, I think, in a manor home on the west end of town." Raga explained, giving a brief recap of what she saw.

"A Drow lightning wielder. I don't think it was a Drow. Lightning isn't something they can cast normally. And from the way you described it bending around someone else to hit their target. Drow usually would just cast through a human standing in the way." Rilla prattled.

"Yeah well. White hair, black eyes, and wearing evil like a cloak. What else would you say it was?" Raga asked

"Fuckable?" Rilla asked in return.

"Do I even want to know what I missed?" Jane asks entering the room with baskets in tow. "Have we heard from the captain yet."

"A young man is approaching the front door." Sanguis says.

Dropping the baskets, "I'll get it." Jane says bolt from the room.

"Jane!" Raga yells giving chase.

The door is open before she catches Jane. The young man hands a sealed parchment to Jane, bows, and backs from the door. Jane tilts her head as she watches the man leave. Raga Pulls Jane out of the door and closes it.

"What are you doing?" Raga says taking the package from Jane.

"Hoping it was the captain. He was such a gentleman. I'm sure he would come to escort us to the ship." Jane says wistfully.

"Under normal circumstances I might agree. But we're being hunted and the captain knows it." Raga says.

"So, what's it say, boss." Rilla asks.

Raga peeled back the seal and read. "It's from Phillips. An Ellsworth investigator was on the ship. He says she was hunting grave robbers and possibly a murderer. If we still want his ship, he's still willing but getting onboard should be as soon as possible. She investigator made comments about my heritage and might be sniffing around again. He says he can be re-crewed and ready to depart by tomorrow evening. Everything else can be handled at Crossden Peak Airship Yard. Three days south."

"And how do we handle this boss?" Rilla asks reaching for her rifle.

"Pack everything. We're heading for the ship. I want us on board by lunch."

* * * * *

"What was that?" asked the richly dressed Noble.

"Magic? The woman we were following walked to the door. Then you saw what we saw. Flashing white lightning then darkness. We haven't been unable to get a scrying point any closer to Trezilian Manor." the priest empowering the viewing bowl states.

"Then send in another watcher." the noble ordered.

"Yes, Cardinal Marcus." the priest said backing out of the room.

"Trezilian, thirty years and still that house is protected by enchantments. Where are we with the other matter?" Marcus asked as he walked to the viewing bowl.

"We are sure it was handled. All evidence says the target was eliminated. It cost us the golem in the process." the young priest said.

"Then activate three more." Marcus says waving a hand dismissively.

"Where do you want them sent?" A second priest asks.

"Send them after the ship. Rip it out of the air. Nothing is going to stand in my way this time. The church will rule over all magic. Those without faith will wallow in ignorance. Once the campaign begins, any who stand against the church will be purged. This city will become the mecca of faith, magic, and commerce." Marcus preached as he marched from the room.

"I don't think he realizes; those would be the last three. He used up all of them." the second priest comments to the first.

"We aren't here to question. Just do as we're told." says the first.

* * * * *

Jinx paced the floor of Honeys' office. They were back, alive, and looking just as scary-sexy as ever. It had taken all her strength of will not to stay at their side. She had been Vex for almost five years. She had friends, a job, and was happy with her life.

A life Andy had saved. She wanted to forget her new life and be his once more. But even as she imagined it, she knew Andy would be saddened that she had given up her freedom. Even if it were to be with him and Hoax.

They loved her. She knew it. Both would cut a swath across the world to save her if she needed it. They would give her anything to make her smile. She was angry, frustrated, and so damn horny she could burst. She needed to quiet the flesh so she could think.

Over the years her had gathered a number of pleasure devices. Some masters gave her them as a reward for her service. Still, she enjoyed every one of them. She needed relief so she grabbed her favorite. An obsidian phallus, 20 inches in length, two fingers think with veining along its length.

She moaned to herself feeling the weight of it in her hand. She disrobed in a rush. She started tossing and kicking her garments off without regard. Grabbing a little vail from the toy box she turned and plopped herself down in the 'blowjob' chair.

Scooting forward a little she put one leg over each armrest. She grinned. Flipping the stopper up, she carefully measured three drops of the magic fluid between her swollen labia. The fiery heat shifted to molten as the angry flesh glistened with moisture.

She let her left-hand slide between her legs. She gently parted her throbbing peddles. She aimed the black pillar at her opening and shoved it as deep as it would go in one thrust. She grunted as the invasion of the cool stone derailed an instant release.

She used short deep strokes, allowing her body time to warm the stone. As it did so she lengthened the thrusts. She settles back into the chair and closed her eyes. His face came to her. That white hair, cool porcelain skin, and those fathomless black eyes.

She hissed feeling her inner muscles tighten. She thrust inwardly with a bit more vigor. Her breathing shallowed as she recalled the glances of her, he had taken. She moved a finger of her left hand to the hood of her clitoris and began rubbing up and down in time with her thrusts.

Her back arched as she threw her head back. A deep throaty moan escaping her body. Her thighs quivered as the pressure climbed even higher. His playful grin crossed her mind and the world exploded. Her inner muscle contracted so hard the phallus was pushed completely out. She moaned over and over losing control of body.

The powerful orgasm rolled into a second, then third. Her arms went numb, causing her grip to fail and drop the phallus. As it ebbed, she strummed her clit like a minstrel's lute and was rewarded with two more gushing orgasms. The world was spinning in knitted waves of pleasure. But the need wasn't completely sated.

She pulled her pussy open with her left hand and gave it a few quick spanks with the right. Fireworks danced in her mind as she squirts hot fluid on to the floor. Her right leg slipped from the armrest pinning her hand between her thighs. Her eyes rolled back as her head lulled to the side.

She sat there panting as a sheen of sweat glistening on her skin. A wistful smile crept to her lips. She was his, now and forever. Regardless of who she served or serviced, he was her true master, love, everything.

"Vex?" Honey asked timidly.

"Honey!" she yelped, her head clearing in an instant.

"How long have you been fucking yourself?" Honey asks looking at the floor in disbelief.

"What time is it?" Vex asks sheepishly in return.

"Just after six." Honey answers.

"About two hours-ish?" Vex says shifting to a demur posture in the chair.

"So not exactly up for helping me burn off a few urges of my own?" Honey asked sounding disappointed. "I thought I would go crazy around that demon-sex-mage and his pet mimic."

"Apex?" Vex asked.

"How...?" Honey countered in confusion.

"I see we need to talk. Pull the anti-scry pillar." Vex says trying to get to her feet.

* * * * *

Hellena bolt upright. She quickly assessed here surroundings. Dresser with mirror, window with a veiw from the second floor, large trunk with its tongue panting at her. She froze, part of her felt like laughing. The other part fought for bladder control.

"You're awake." Anka said calmly from a chair by the door.

She jumped from the bed and bolted out the door.

"Miss! Ses!" Anka called from behind her.

Hellena ran towards the stairs, pushing aside the young woman and maid in the hall. Her head hurt. She remembered the lightning but this pain was deeper. Turning down the stairs she saw bodies in her way. With a twist of her hip, she went over the handrail.

She hit the ground floor in a half-stride. She kept her eyes low until she saw the familiar cloak hem. Eyes burning with tears locked with Hoax. Her Left hand grabbed his face tentacles as her right brought a dragger to his throat.

"Fix what is in my head before I break, Artoro." She hisses as tears rolled down her cheeks.

I will be as gentle as I can.

I grabbed Renfro before he could put a hand on Hellena, all but tossing the house guard to the floor.

"Leave them be." I growled, "No loud chatter."

Ses slid to a stop only to be bowled to the floor when Oolox couldn't. I grinned but kept quiet. Hoax three fingered hand reached up to grip her throat. She leaned into it letting the dagger fall to the floor.

The eyes she looked into, thou black, were just as warm as she remembered. The pain lessened, her vision blurred, and rest of the world melted away.

Is the pain gone?

Not all of it, but I will recover. She thought.

You will relive how you meet us. Once you do, all other memories of us will be cleansed.

I'm ready. She confirmed.

The blurred memories clear. She looked down the shaft of an arrow. In the distance the figures moved along the riverside. This was her home; these trespassers would be made to leave. The morning breeze lulled and she fired the arrow.

"What the hell?" A voice yelped.

She was about to knock another arrow but the one she just fired sank into the tree at her side. She sank down placing the bow on the ground. She stood back up quickly leveling guns at the intruders.

"Leave or die!" she yelled sending echoes along the stream.

"We give up." One of them said holding his hands up.

"We what?" the other asked rubbing his wrist.

"We give up. Magic doesn't stop bullets." the first says pointing at where she stood.

"Wow, nice guns. ooff!" The second says getting an elbow to the midsection.

"Leave." She repeated.

"We came looking for you. Hellena is it not?" The first says.

"Why?" She asks taking careful aim at each of them.

"Camiron Werthill." He answered.

She didn't flinch but her mind raced through all the memories of time spent with her father. A skilled ranger, bowman, and marksman. Her mother fell in love with his skill and his charmingly elven features, thou he was human.

"I have nothing to say to him. Leave." She barked all be it less loudly.

"That would be difficult, he past beyond a month ago." The second said.

"Can we perhaps come closer? We're sinking in mud right here." the first said pointing at the ground.

"No." She answered raising the weapons a little higher.

"What if we were naked?" The second asked.

"See that's a plan I can get behind." adds the first dropping his hands a little.

"What?" she asks almost allowing the guns to drop.

"Yes, we move over there a bit, remove all our clothing, and get closer to you. So, we can converse at a more civil volume. You keep your cloths and guns. We get out of the mud." The second says pointing ten paces to their right.

She shakes the end of a pistol in the direction he pointed.

"Oh, thank you. I hate water in my boots." The first says with a heavy sigh.

She holds back a giggle as they squish clop onto drier ground. They both bow before throwing off their cloaks. She tilts her head seeing that they look exactly the same.

"These were new." the first says to his companion as he sets aside the wet boots.

"I told you not to wear them. But you wanted to be fashionable for making a first impression." the second says as both continue to remove clothing.

"Dad says clothing makes the man." retorts the first.

"She a skilled huntress, amazing herbalist, and gifted metallurgist." the second says looking her way, "Am I right? What shoes he would wear wouldn't really matter out here?"

"Do you two ever stop talking?" She asked.

"We're usually quite reserved." The first says dropping his trousers and undergarments in one fluid motion.

"We get mouthy when we're nervous or horny. And at the moment I'd be a bit of both." The second admits turning towards her fully nude and erect. "Andy is the mane that goes with this manhood. Name, I mean name."

"I'm Arty. As you can see, we're twins. And full disclosure, both of us wield magic."

"If my father has pasted on. Why are you here?" Hellena asks.

"Herculianium." Andy said. "You are the only one outside the Royal strangle hold that knows how to make it."

"We are building an airship." Arty added.

"And need more Herculianium then the Royals will allow. Two pounds per ton of the vessel. You're wasting recourses if you use more than that." Andy says in a false royal tone.