All Comments on 'Claiming Treasure Ch. 01-05'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"There was no greater love than giving her your bacon."

I think the quote you're looking for is "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his bacon for his mate"

Pretty sure that's how it goes, if I recall my Bible lessons correctly. I think this deserves a T-shirt.

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 4 years ago
Holy sugar honey iced tea!

Well well...another fine chapter extremely well written and thought out. The twists and turns and oh finally Carson is becoming happy! I hope He and Heather and find love and happiness together.

On another note:

WHO THE FUCK HURT MYKAYLA!!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

By the way, leaping right back in the saddle with a fresh start, I'm impressed. Awesome story so far.

gemman1gemman1over 4 years ago
What a great Start

Fantastic start to book 3. Keep up the good works and writing..

Gemman

kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

Some authors seem to slack off as a storyline continues.You have grown stronger in your storyline as it has continued. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh WOW!!!!

Someone is about to get their ass kicked. I am loving this. Outstanding work.

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 4 years ago
Yeah boy!

Hey Partwolf! Have Carson drag old Alpha Kirk out to the ring and hammer his dick into the dirt! Then Carson and Heather can take that pack and Frank and Colletta can take over the Cascade Pack! And the dynasty grows by another pack. At some point as a group they can drag the werewolves into the 21 st century kicking and howling!

* * * * *

PN

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Help, I can't stop reading and I have other things to do in life!

I found your stories a couple of weeks ago and can't stop reading them, thank heavens you are still posting new material, I'm hovering waiting for the next chapters. I wish I didn't have to sleep, work, look after family etc. --- need more time to just read. Great writing, I love 'em all.

Outcast17Outcast17over 4 years ago

Oooohhhh someone's gonna get their ass kicked. I love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cliffhanger!!

I can't say this enough - I love your stories. I keep telling myself to wait until you have posted an entire story, but I can't! Claiming Treasure is yet another example...a riveting story that leaves me anticipating the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yay! Cliffhanger again!

Your stories get better and better. Love this cliffhanger. Rori is going to mess up someone's day again! Keep it up, Partwolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very intriguing

This whole "Treasure" series is great! You have so many twists and turns. I can hardly wait to see where you take us next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am not a fan of Heather

If Heather had not seduced Greg without protection, they wouldn't be in nearly as much danger. The only thing keeping her alive in my book is Carson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I guess I should have paid a bit more attention.

I just finished "Buried Treasure" and was about to start reading this series.

Then I saw that I missed the 1st series altogether.

D'OH!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

this is fucking nuts i love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would you give her your last Rolo?

Probably no Rolos your side of the wet patch, you'll have to google it.

5* great start, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES