All Comments on 'Claiming Treasure Ch. 11-15'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 4 years ago
Bloody love your work!!

As my title said I BLOODY love your work. And I adore how Spider-Monket is hacking the councils systems. Can not wait for the next installment!!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
Good Choice

"Greg and Tatiana will return and join my Pack, while Timur will join Arrowhead" Good choice, it will reduce the drama at Arrowhead. There's charged-with-drama and then there's supercharged-and-approaching meltdown. You walk a fine line in your stories, which makes them exciting. Sometimes you have to adapt and dial things back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Cant express how much i enjoy these stories you write! I check back daily hoping the next chapters are posted.

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 4 years ago
* * * * *

nuf sed!

PN

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 4 years ago
Over to soon!

This chapter was over to soon! I want more! I'm hoping that Spyder finds something. I'm hoping that someone on the council has a heart. I'm hoping that the Goddess gives wolves who are mated to a human the ability to turn them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wait

I wait until many chapters are posted before I read a story. If the story only has 3-4 posts, I save it to my homepage and come back to it later.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

i am glad i do not have wait for the next one .Binging

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Just wanna say: I love Spider Monkey. That's all. (For now! Muahaha!) (Kidding)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Story getting better, but the options seem terrible. So who will the Council go after first?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES