Claiming Treasure Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even a couple days seems like forever, I miss them so much," Rori said. "I'll make the call."

"And with that, Coral and I are out of here," I said. "We'll pick up Mom and Frank on the way out." We said our goodbyes and loaded into Vic's truck. We headed out the back way, pulling into Spider Monkey's garage.

The newly mated couple came out after the garage door closed, with Spider Monkey following and wearing her jacket. "Can I go with you, baby? I've barely seen Carson and Coral," his wife asked.

"Sure, if you sit in the front by me," Vic replied.

It was a little tight, but it wasn't a long ride. "What are you working on now, Spider?"

"I'm still cleaning up the mess from the Sons of Tezcatlipoca," she said. "Overseas accounts, tracing money transfers and liberating what monies I can before the Feds do. It's slow but worth it. I've re-appropriated almost eight hundred thousand this year."

"Damn," I said. "How do you get there before the Feds do?"

"I'm better than the Feds," she replied with a grin. "Hey, I have to keep busy in my retirement with Vic being so busy all the time."

"How's your baby doing," Coral asked.

"Hitting all the marks so far," she said. "We're so excited; I never thought I'd have a baby at my age, and Vic's daughter old enough she has a family of her own." I snickered, wondering what she would think of how old her man is if she knew the truth.

I liked Spider Monkey; she was a real spitfire. After her baby is born, Vic plans to tell her the truth and give her a chance to become a werewolf. Rori's pack was lucky to have her.

Spider Monkey's POV

I didn't let on anything I learned, but I listened with a new viewpoint on their interactions. We dropped them off at their jet, then drove up to Betty's Pies for dinner and dessert. "Is your work slowing down now? I miss having my man around," I said.

"It will in a few more days," he said. "I have a lot to catch up on after the conference."

"I'd like to go riding before I get all fat and uncomfortable," I said. "Maybe we could head down south?" The biggest thing I hated about this area was the short motorcycle season, but I'd come to love snowmobiles. The lake ice was thinning, and that season was over.

"I'm sure the chapter in Orlando or Fort Lauderdale would be happy to see you. I'll check with Rori and see if I can get some time off."

In the meantime, I had a lot of work to do. I'd penetrated the Council website, but it would take a while to break through the firewalls to get to the good stuff. After watching the trials, I didn't trust them as far as I could throw them. I'd find out their secrets.

Then I'd protect my friends.

Ch. 14

Colletta's POV
Approaching Yakima Airport

The small executive jet Carson was using had eight seats, all filled up with tired werewolves. The guards were in the back, while Frank, Carson, and Coral took the larger seats surrounding a small conference table in the front. Frank poured two tumblers of Two Gingers Scotch Whiskey, which Coral and I declined in favor of rest. I slept on Franks's shoulder as soon as we reached altitude; when the Captain announced we would be landing in ten minutes, it woke us all up. It had been that kind of day.

Carson looked worried. "What's going on, baby? Worried about your reception?"

He nodded. "I don't know if I can handle another rejection, Mom."

I could understand loss, and he hadn't recovered from what she did to him all those decades ago. I wished now that I had done more to break through to his true feelings. He hid his pain so well, and we had all assumed he was better. "It won't be the same with Heather, and you know that. It can't be, she doesn't have a wolf for yours to bond with."

"How did you know? What made you so sure he was yours?"

That was the real question. "I didn't know right away. I was attracted to Frank when we first met; he was good-looking, kind, and offered me some of his Cinnabon." I hadn't told any of my boys the details on how we met, just that we met on the plane to Duluth. "He looked strong and healthy, and I was sure he'd be good in the sack if I decided to get some," I said.

I almost laughed as I saw his face, imagining me having sex with his father was bad enough. "MOM!"

"I'm widowed, not dead, and you have no idea what it has been like for me. Charles showed an interest, he would have been a good companion, and then he was gone. Lower ranked wolves are intimidated by my power, and my wolf wasn't interested in them as companions. I had given up my Pack, so no single Alpha or Beta rank males sought to entertain a widow at the end of her childbearing years. I figured a human would be more fun than yet another night with my Hitachi and Pornhub."

"OH MY LUNA MOM, JUST STOP!" He shook his head. "That's another image I'll never get out of my head."

"Don't be a baby. It's a natural thing." I waited until he opened his eyes again and looked out at the ground as we approached the airstrip. "My wolf wasn't interested, but she wasn't against it either. Frank was everything I had hoped."

"But he was a human. When did your wolf come forward?"

"During the attack on our home. She was forward, and she liked how strong and decisive he was. He respected us and worked with us instead of treating us like we were helpless. He was everything a male should be, just without a wolf. My wolf decided that part didn't matter, and started to bond to him as a human."

"Was it like your bond with Dad?"

I shook my head, no. "It was just a tug, where that had been a shove. It wasn't until he almost died that my wolf committed to him fully. She bit him to save him, and I couldn't be happier now."

He sat back in the seat as we landed, the plane rapidly slowing before turning towards the hangars and the waiting SUVs from his Pack. "Is Heather going to meet us," Coral asked him.

"No. We can't risk Heather leaving Pack grounds for any reason. If someone killed her in open territory, we couldn't do a thing against them," Carson replied.

That was one of the problems with the asylum process; it only worked on your territory. "Heather is safe, and we have shown Mongo and Three Tequila that we will be able to keep her that way," Carson said. "My Pack has decided we need to have a party, and I agree. I'm glad you all are here for it."

"Is Keith there yet?" Coral was antsy, eager to see her mate and daughter again.

"Sorry, they haven't made it to Pack lands yet."

The plane stopped, and a few minutes later, the pilots lowered the stairs. "Let Coral go first," Carson said. I stepped back, letting her go out first, and followed her with Frank behind me.

Coral reached the bottom of the steps just as the doors of the second SUV opened, and a man stepped out of the back. "KEITH," she squealed as she ran over and jumped into his arms. He swung her around and kissed her deeply.

"Momma!" Her nanny came out with Hope from the other side, handing her over to her mother. We gave them a moment before joining them; I gave Keith his hug before getting a sloppy kiss from my granddaughter.

Our luggage was loaded, and I pulled Carson towards the first SUV. "Come on. You have questions, Frank and I can help. Let's sit together for the drive." As we made the hour-plus journey to his Pack lands, we talked about our dating and mating in detail from both perspectives. "It is not an easy task you have ahead of you," I told him.

"I was interested in Colletta and single, suddenly without a job or any other distractions," Frank said. "Heather has been through hell, and her ideas of love and commitment lie shattered. You have to convince her you that you love her, and that is the easy part."

"What is the hard part?"

"Convincing her that her heart is safe loving you back," I said. We continued to talk as we drove higher into the mountains. When we crossed the Pack borders, well after dark, we could see the eyes of wolves in the trees waiting for us.

"It's good to be back here," I said. "I've missed this in my travels."

"Who wants to take the shortcut over the ridge," Carson asked. "Coral says she wants to run home with Keith; Hope is sleeping, and the nanny will take her."

"I could use a run," I said. I hadn't been in wolf form since we went to bring Heather back, and carrying someone over the mountains wasn't as much fun as running with a Pack.

"We're pulling over," Carson said.

He and Frank quickly stripped and tossed their clothes in, shifting into their big wolves while I took the time to fold mine and set them neatly on the seat. "HEY," I yelled as a cold nose poked into my exposed sex. "I'll be ready in a minute," I said as I smacked Frank across his muzzle with my sock.

"Mom?"

"Just a minute, Coral," I said as I turned and jumped forward, calling my wolf to take over.

She didn't, and I ended up landing face-first in a snowbank while laughter and snorts erupted around me. "What is wrong," I asked my wolf.

"Pup," she told me.

It couldn't be. I sat up, my hand on my stomach as a naked and crying Coral ran over. Keith was bouncing up and down, his tail rapidly wagging side to side as he tried to sniff more at her crotch. "Mom, my wolf won't let me shift. I'm pregnant," she said as she fell into my arms.

"I am too," I said softly.

We cried happy tears as we were congratulated and licked by the wolves surrounding me. Frank let out a howl, quickly joined by the others, as we walked back to our cars to get dressed again.

Carson took off with his Pack members, while Keith and Frank changed back to ride with us. I couldn't believe it, and neither could he. "I'm going to be a father again?"

"You are," I said as tears continued to flow.

"I thought you told me you couldn't get pregnant?"

Oh yeah. "At my age, I never expected to be able to. Chase and Coral were a shock." I could see the emotions in his face, and felt them over the link. "You are happy?"

"Of course I am, Colletta. I'm just in shock, wondering how it happened."

I giggled at him. "I'm pretty sure you were there," I said. "Which time it was, we'll never know."

"You should let the rest of the family know," he told me as he handed me my phone. "Just don't say anything about Coral, let her have her fun on her own." I quickly dialed Sawyer, catching him just after he got back to his office. He was shocked and happy for us, of course, and congratulated us on our blessing.

Chase and Rori were just as happy, but a little less shocked. "You shouldn't be so surprised, Mom," Rori told me. "Just being around me is enough to get people pregnant!"

"Well, more than just that, but it didn't hurt." A thought came to me. "You can't let people outside our Packs know about my pregnancy just yet. Frank's existence is still a secret, and I don't want people to think I got knocked up outside of the mating bond."

"I don't know, it might be fun starting a few rumors," she said. "Everyone knows you are with Frank, and humans can get us pregnant. If we leave out the part about him becoming one of us, would it be all right to report that you're with child?"

It would be difficult to hide my pregnancy or his presence in my life. "You're right. I bet the Council will flip out when they hear I got pregnant by a human."

"Oh well. Congratulations, Mom. We're going to have quite the child-care problem soon."

"It's a good one to have." I hung up, and a few seconds later, my phone rang again. "Hello, Sawyer," I said with a laugh.

"CORAL TOO?"

"Yep. We're a fertile bunch, aren't we?"

"Oh my Luna, what great news. Ashley and I are thrilled! I just wanted to check with you before I tell the Pack about this."

"Go ahead, son, they can use the good news. Nothing about Frank being one of us, though. I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Mom. I want a little sister, by the way." I didn't get a call back from Chase, mainly because Coral was talking to her twin the whole ride to the Pack House.

Carson and the Pack were waiting for us as we arrived; Heather was behind him, looking nervous as we pulled in front of the Pack House. We joined him at the top of the stairs. "Cascade Pack, the blessings of Luna are truly upon us this night," he said. "Our guest Heather is safe with us, the charges against me led to nothing, and the hunt was successful." He asked for permission mentally, and I gave it to him along with Coral. "As you heard at the trial, the blessings of Luna show through in the babies that she grants to us. Tonight, Luna Colletta and Alpha Coral found out they are pregnant. LET US FEAST IN THANKS TO THE GODDESS!"

The Pack erupted in cheers and howls, and the party went well into the night.

Ch. 15

Three Tequila's POV
Cascade Pack House

Our alarm had come way too early for Mongo and me, but we had to get back. The party last night had been wild, rivaling any Club function I'd ever attended. I was glad Colletta warned us away from trying to outdrink werewolves, and more glad I had limited myself to one glass of champagne. My old man never found a party he didn't enjoy, though. Mongo woke up, threw up, took some painkillers, and drank three glasses of water before I even got into the bathroom.

It was just after five in the morning when we left the room, meeting Heather and Carson for early breakfast. The room was nearly empty in the early morning after the big party. "This sucks," Mongo said quietly as he tried to eat some eggs.

"You needed to pace yourself better," Heather laughed. "You aren't a young biker anymore."

"Oh, I know that. Every day I wake up and listen to my body talk back to me. Standing up sounds like I'm stepping on Rice Krispies." He looked at the people around him. "I can't believe you guys live so long without breaking down."

"Our bodies heal and regenerate better than yours," Carson said. "I was born in 1931. We age the same as humans until our wolves come forward, then from eighteen to twenty-eight, we appear to age only to twenty-one, and after that, we visibly age about two years for every decade."

"I thought he was about thirty when I first saw him, which made sense with Chase being twenty-five at the time," Heather said. "I still can't accept that he's older than my grandfather was."

"It causes a lot of problems for us," Carson said. "One of the reasons we don't interact much with humans is because our lack of aging would be obvious. Most Pack members don't leave Pack lands except to go directly to other Packs. It's getting harder and harder to change or update identities now."

"How will that work with me? I still age normally, and my babies won't?"

Carson just nodded. "Your twins will be werewolves and will age that way. They will always look younger than you, and as you age, the visual gap will get wider. The good news is that they can live for hundreds of years. Colletta was a teenage girl when the Civil War broke out."

It blew my mind. I left the men at the table for seconds as I pulled Heather back up to our room to help me pack. "How are you doing, Heather?"

"I'm surprised I'm still standing, honestly," she said as she sat down at the end of our bed. "I'm tired of being hurt, tired of hiding, tired of having everyone protect me, and tired of not having any choices."

"You have choices, Heather. You have money, friends; say the word, and we'll take you out of here." I opened my suitcase and started folding the clean clothes into it. "You have to protect yourself."

"That's the problem, Tee. It's not about me. All of these people have placed their own lives on the line for me, and I can't have them harmed by me running off. I like it here, and I love the people who have welcomed me. It will be a good place for my babies to grow up after I'm gone."

That was the last straw. "You will NOT give up on us," I told her as I grabbed her shoulders and put my face in front of hers. "The Council gave you a year. I watched, I know what they said was going to happen. You know what I think? What Mongo thinks?"

"No."

"You're a Steel Lady. We don't go down easy, and we don't accept defeat like this. FUCK the council. They aren't Club, and they aren't this Pack."

She shook her head. "Carson and his family will be hurt if I don't comply."

"Carson and his family aren't rolling over and taking this either. You're a fool if you think this is the end," I told her. "You have a year. A lot of things can happen in a year. Alphas can change. The Council can change. You CANNOT give up, and if I hear you are, I'm going to fly back here and slap you into next week." Tears were starting to fall down her face, and I wasn't far behind. "I love you, and I will NOT lose you."

"I love you too, Aunt Lori," she said.

I leaned down until we were touching foreheads. "You're just trying to piss me off with that Aunt Lori shit, aren't you."

She started giggling. "I don't know why you hate your name so much," she said. "It's not like your name is Prudence, or Esmerelda, or something."

"I earned my riding name, pup," I teased. Getting back up, I continued packing. "What are you going to do here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you were going to college before all this happened, and you've been training."

She started helping me fold. "Nathan and Patricia said we'd be training on hand-to-hand as long as my pregnancy allows, but we should be able to keep up firearms and knife training throughout."

"And what else? You can't train all the time," I said.

She looked at her hands. "I don't know."

I took the jeans from her hands. "Don't isolate yourself here. Get to know everyone, and the best way to do that is to be with them as they work and play. Spend time with everyone, from the cleaning lady to the Alpha. It's the best way to become part of them."

"Except the whole turning into a furry, four-legged beast thing," I said.

"Pregnant females can't shift either, so no one will mind that you can't either." The bags packed, I helped her to her feet and gently embraced her. "It wouldn't hurt for you to spend time getting to know Carson. He's a good man and deserves a chance."

"I've been single for about three days, at least from my end," I said. "It hurts. I've not even had time to sort out my feelings for Greg yet."

"He's not coming back for you, and for that I'm glad. You deserve better than him."

"I do," she said. "I do. Three T? Will you be here when I have my babies? I need you."

"Of course I will, baby. I'll be here as long as you want me to be." I grabbed the bag. "Come on, we need to rescue Carson from Mongo's interrogation before we scare him off," I said with a grin. "He's a little protective of his favorite niece."

"I'm his ONLY niece, Tee." She opened the door for me as we went back downstairs.

"Time to go," Mongo said as he came and took the bag from me. He took Heather gently into his big arms. "You be good for him, and you know my number. Call if you need me, and the whole damn Club will be here for you."

"Thanks, Mongo," Heather said. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby. It's going to be all right."

There were more tears as I said goodbye, and she watched from inside as Carson loaded us into one of his SUV's for the drive to the airport. When the Pack House was out of sight, I turned to Carson. "So how the fuck are you getting her out of this mess?"

"I don't know yet, but I'm working on it," I said. "I do need your help."

"What is that?"

"She needs to remain with me, no matter how bad it looks. If she takes off, I can't protect her, and the Council will go after me. Stay or go, but either way, we have to do it together."

Mongo nodded. "We'll keep her spirits up. She knows that if she needs a lifeline, the Brotherhood will be there for her. Learn to ride, and I'll take you in too," he said.