Claiming Treasure Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride what? The 1948 Harley-Davidson Panhead I learned to ride on that's in my garage?"

You could have heard a pin drop. "Stock?"

"Original paint. I've had to rebuild the engine three times, but it's worth it. I take it out a couple of times a year when the weather is perfect. Compared to a modern bike, it's a rough as hell ride. I use my 2017 Indian Chieftain for almost all my riding now."

"The Panhead covers a lot of faults, including that," Mongo said. "If you have to split, we'll get you patched in and hidden far from any of these wolves. We protect our own."

"I hope that will not be necessary." He told us of the plan he and his family had discussed before leaving Arrowhead. They were capitalizing on the pregnancies as a sign from Luna that they were right, and forming the alliances needed to turn two-thirds of the Packs against the Council's rulings. "I would be thrilled if we can change the law criminalizing humans finding out about us in any circumstance. That may be a reach, but it would be enough if we could get Heather the same Trusted Agent status you two have. That is part of why she has to be on her best behavior. We need that to convince the Council she will keep the secret."

"Her children will be werewolves, that alone should be enough, just like with Possum and Roadkill," I said.

"And that will help. The Council is a political machine, and the people on it will do anything to maintain power. We can impeach them with a two-thirds vote of the Alphas, but this isn't common. It happened a year ago when Council members were found to have assisted in the cover-up of the Arrowhead Pack attack that orphaned Rori."

Mongo shifted next to me in the back. "I'd like to remove that smug-ass Chairman myself," he said.

"I know you want to do something, but you need to trust us on this. My family and I will figure out a way to handle the Council. We need you to support Heather, so she doesn't lose hope."

"She was resigned to dying, but I think I broke through a little," I said. "Don't let her hide in her room, or sit around doing nothing. Keep her working out, and get her involved with everything you can. I told her she should get to know people, maybe spend a day working side by side with them, so they see how things work here."

"That's an excellent idea," Carson said.

"We do it with our Prospects in the Club," Mongo said. "They spend a day in every job in the Club, and shadow every Patched member for a day. It forces them to learn and get to know people."

"It's good training for a Luna, too, and will help with the Pack accepting her. I'll talk to my mom, see what she suggests to help her learn. I'd be thrilled if I could get her to pick up some of the Luna duties."

I looked out at the trees going by in the dim light, wondering what this place would be like in the summer on a motorcycle. "We want to come back and visit, and maybe bring some of her friends," I said. Carson started to say something, but I put my hand up. "Other Trusted Agents, women she trusts with her life."

"Just let me know. I'll do whatever it takes to help Heather settle in and find happiness."

"I know you will," Mongo said. "And if I hear different, I'll come back here and kick your ass."