All Comments on 'Claiming Treasure Ch. 16-20'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 4 years ago
Cliffhanger!!!!!!!

Woman you are not fair! My mind and heart constantly jump up and down with each paragraph. I know great writers like to leave a hanger ending bit every time?!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Dangit, I knew Spidey was going to stir up trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Silver Bullets

In this and other previous stories you have referred to "Silver Cored Bullets" for use against werewolves. IMHO they should be "Silver JACKETED Bullets" as opposed to "cored" as a silver core means that the silver is in the center, surrounded by the lead and when shot into soft tissue the silver may not be exposed, whereas a silver jacketed bullet, the "poisonous" (to were) silver will contact the skin and flesh. The Silver jacketed bullets could have a thin flash electroplating of tin that would wear off as the bullet travels down the barrel, but would allow the shooter to hand load without touching silver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great but

Love your stories and while I know the whole hacking discovery is needed for the plot.....a "master" hacker like Spider wouldn't have made the simple mistakes that made it possible to discover so easily.

kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
You are one of the best

You are an Alpha author. Five stars is not enough five hundred stars would not be enough for your works. Your writing just gets better with each chapter and each story.

SilvertipMoonSilvertipMoonover 4 years ago
Awesome as always.... but...

As always your writing skills leave me in awe and suspense. I know you just uploaded this yesterday but tomorrow is my birthday so please if you can upload more as a gift to me! Lol.

LNJones34LNJones34about 3 years ago

I love this series! I have been reading for 18 hours straight and I need to stop to rest my eyes. I have been fighting the urge to skip through the chapters to read all of the Heather and Carson POV's. I could take or leave Heather after she got herself pregnant and THEN figured out what Greg was really like. I am hoping she has learned her lesson and has grown up a bit but her comments about seeing Carson naked after he carried her from her scene with Greg and his mate makes me doubt that she has. I thought she had already seen Carson naked in all his alpha glory the day that they rode snowmobiles and then she met Carson in the hot tub. Maybe the bubbles in the hot tub kept her from seeing Carson's lower alpha half?? Thanks for explaining the rate that werewolves age in years compared to humans. That explains why for about 5 seconds Sawyer felt like he was robbing the cradle when he met Ashley! He would be app. 40 in human years, however your description of him lets us know that he is an extremely good looking mature alpha hunk. Lucky Ashley!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

If Spider Monkey can hack all the Sons systems and not be identified by the FBI how was she identified by he Council computer security people? Did she slip up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Spider Monkey only got caught because of an unusually slow Internet connection to the site and a smart computer geek who sat up at night noticing that the system was a bit slow. It's the kind of mistakes even a good hacker can make. Far more realistic than the cliche of the superhacker who can get in everywhere.

What doesn't make sense is how easy they could track where she worked from. Any decent hacker would use layers of VPN to route the signal back and forth between several countries before reaching the final destination. It would have made for less drama if they didn't locate the source, though.

nthusiasticnthusiastic7 months ago

Rats! Just when Carson was making some progress with Heather, along comes more trouble. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES