Claiming Treasure Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the waterfall well before I could see it. All of the sudden, we crested a rise, and it was in front of us. It dropped about thirty feet, the flow splitting into three streams along the way. "It's beautiful," I said as I climbed off.

He shifted and took his clothes out of my backpack. "Everything up here is beautiful, Heather," he said. When he dressed, he took the pack and put it on his back before hugging me from behind. "This is my favorite place in the world. My Mom used to bring me. It always relaxes me to watch it."

"I can see why." He took my hand and led me up the trail towards the top of the falls. "I want to see the bottom," I said.

"We will go there last, or you'll be soaking wet for lunch," he said.

"Fine." He led me to a rock overlooking the falls and set out our picnic lunch as I sat in the warm sun. He fed me bread, cheese, and sausage as I leaned back into his chest and listened to the roar of the falls.

It was beautiful.

After lunch, I turned around in his lap and wrapped my legs around him while I held on to his neck. "Thank you," I said.

"You are welcome. I love to make you smile," Carson said.

I looked into his eyes, seeing only love and devotion to me. My shields weren't strong enough to hold him back any longer. I wasn't sure I wanted to.

I leaned forward and captured his lips with mine.

He growled deep in his chest, his arms pulling me closer as the kiss deepened. It was perfect, it was a kiss I'd never forget, and then it was over.

"We're in danger," he said as he lifted me to my feet. Pulling off his clothes, he shifted into his wolf and growled at the woods above us.