All Comments on 'Claiming Treasure Ch. 21-25'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

I hope they don't bring more trouble down on the Brotherhood.

wil2085wil2085over 4 years ago
partwolf

well Heather is now "dead" and Vic is a "wanted fugitive". rori now has time to plan on how to get the European packs involved. well that and they also have no official way of knowing where Vic and Spidermonkey are. it gives those 2 time to deal with making the council miserable. only real questions are when will Heather and Frank announce they are now were and which one of them kills the chairman.

cmiller1977cmiller1977over 4 years ago

Not long enough. Love your work.

CountryRock33CountryRock33over 4 years ago
MOOORE

I need more. LOL. Love your writing skills and have been reading your stories for years. Thank you for taking the time to write and allowing us the enjoyment of reading it.

Regards,

Craig Wiggins

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesomeness

Not going to lie...I stalked the website JUST for the next chapter in the story

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 4 years ago
This is one very fast moving story!

So. Is it going to be war or are the bad guys going to just get sucked down the toilet, one by one?

* * * * *

PN

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
controversial

I am posting as anonymous because this comment is likely to be controversial. I think the story may be better served if heather's children die. Yes, it sounds heartless. But biologically speaking, the reason that men want that their wives should be faithful to them is that they don't want to raise other men's children.

Also, let's see what are the possibilities, heather's children survive. Sooner, or later the fact is going to come to light that she's a wolf. That may give some people the idea that you can impregnate a human and then turn her. She's fairly along in her pregnancy. Also twin pregnancies are higher risk. If this one could, others could as well. So you try it with a human, if she and her baby survive great. If not, well she's not your mate.

Then if the pups are weak then that is an embarrassment. OTOH if they are strong, in a species where pregnancies occur once or twice a century, well you could use things like IVF, and SURROGATES. If they are weak you get more members for your pack, if they do turn out to be alphas then you get your heirs.

so they cover up the miscarriage for a time, then using the "blessing" heather becomes pregnant with Carson's children.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 4 years ago
Wow but damn I am all caught up

I believe I started this series and books years ago because I had partwolf in my favorites. So I just found it again and have reread from the beginning to Now and damn this has been all 5 stars (i did accidentally 1 star a chapter💩 my bad).

Now I get to wait patiently and not so patiently for the story to continue. Definitely worthy of ePub, do it that way because I believe you would make more money. I know of several authors have ePub from this site - I have read them in kindle format. Cut there teeth on Lit (most I know from Loving Wives section that I mostly read) and have taken the lessons to ePub.

So please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

this is so cool so caught up.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Hard but Carlson doesn't have any option. Hope it works. Still cannot accept that Spider didn't cover her tracks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES