All Comments on 'Claiming Treasure Ch. 55-60'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LiterKnightLiterKnightover 4 years ago
Excellent chapter

But then, I don’t think you’ve really had any chapters that are less than excellent. I love this story. It’s rather simple at its core, but you’ve put a lot of thought into things and include details that other authors might leave out. At this point, I just hope none of the deputies at Cascade Pack are anti-werewolf or anything.

kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
Great as 85,000 stars

Another great section to this story. Thank you for not killing any babies that would have truly turned this story dark and ugly. Please continue maybe bring spider monkey and Vic back into what is going on. Waiting with baited breath for more happenings.

PS: Good job at killing that pile of wolf crap. A strong female can take down and handle any unworthy shit be they human or not.

ncpetencpeteover 4 years ago
The Fun Begins

It will be interesting to see what happens now that the proverbial shit has hit the fan. Look forward to your next post. Thanks for sharing.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

I wonder how the were-cats are reacting to all of this?

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 4 years ago

Holy cluster-fu**, Batman!!! Let's see...maybe if the Deputy makes an appearance, that might help...better yet, have a cameo by Luna? No...that won't work...um...ah ha! Have Colletta save Madam President and that MAY work...

Oh, PW, what an amazing tangled web you weave/wove/have weaved...whatever, you get the point...

Keep up the great work, Lovey!

Sc8

freetowrite2020freetowrite2020over 4 years ago

Whew, and yah! - other babies all safe, I hope Rori is good soon, and Coffey downed by a strong human woman. Great writing, thanks, looking forward to more.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 4 years ago

What freetowrite2020 said!!!

This is getting good!!! (Not that it wasn't already a fantastic story)

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 4 years ago
Furries, huh???

Partwolf, you are a sick puppy, and we luvs ya for it! Son, I hope that you don't ever get tired of writing. You make it worth the effort to keep this old treadle powered computer working. Furries! Hah, hah. hah!

* * * * *

PN

JulielleJulielleover 4 years ago
🌞

Every morning I get up and the first thing I do is check to see if there’s a new chapter. I love your stories. jnl

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New Chapters

I've counted the days...a new installment is due anytime now. PartWolf, you are a brilliant author! Plot✔ Theme✔ Suspense✔ Protagonist✔ Antagonist✔ Setting Tone✔ Conflict & Resolution✔ Style✔Point of view✔, you have it all abundantly in these tales you weave as your avid and enchanted audience live vicariously through your characters. Congratulations on yet another outstanding series! God bless and keep you as you continue to weave tale after tale.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Love, love, love this

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Could all go to hel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES