Clair Conner Ch. 02

Story Info
Clair and friends learn the ropes.
3.9k words
4.53
16.2k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
238 Followers

Learning the Ropes

The morning round of face fucking only lasted two hours. Of course I got more than enough cream, but no coffee.

When they went to put the ring gag in, I decided to intervene.

"Could we do without the safety rings Geegee?" I loudly asked. "We can get the job out of the way faster, and with less discomfort," I pleaded.

The other two somewhat reluctantly agreed with the new setup.

Geegee had started to refer to our catatonic sister as Jane, which was either her real name, or a reference to Jane Doe. A ring was secured in her limp mouth.

They started us at 5 bells, so even with two younger officers getting a second round, we were finished shortly after 7.

Geegee supervised the startup process, then while I was busy with my first customer, Geegee came up alongside me. She stood about 3ft. 9, so she didn't have to bend much, as she wrapped one arm around the naked ass of my assailant to talk to me.

"I have a special gift for you dear." "Two of our crew are so well hung, that I had to take care of them myself yesterday, but you can handle them sweety," she crooned into my ear.

"They have damaged girls in the past, so we don't take that chance anymore," she whispered as she absentmindedly stroked my nipple with one finger.

The outfits we were given were all the same. Pink flannel T's over pink flannel harem pants No undergarments at all. Pink fluffy slippers completed the ensemble.

Amanda helped me dress zomby girl.

The dining room had 6 tables and at least 30 padded chairs.

One wall had a row of warming trays, accessible on the far side by the kitchen, and a counter with hot beverages followed by a glass fronted refrigeration unit.

Geegee led us to a counter with plastic trays and plates, while motioning an assistant to set Jane up in one of the officers chairs that had arm rests.

I usually didn't start my day this early, but some of us working girls ate breakfast together after a long Friday night. This felt similar.

Geegee set her tray down at the seat next to Jane. I sat across from her, to gather intel. I wanted to start planning my exit strategy.

Jane was offered a plate of sliced melon, and another with scrambled eggs and toast. A water glass was filled from a pitcher on the table, and set next to her plate.

Geegee sipped on a steaming mug of some concoction, but she started to talk soon enough.

"Our friend Jane here will either come around today, or she will be replaced by a supply ship," she looked at each of us as she explained. "Jane's future will then be quite grim, compared to yours.

"She will be sold to a group that has different tastes from most of our crew." "They will rape every hole, while filming the process for sale in the so called 'Black Web'," she continued, while looking only at Jane, "They eventually turn it into a live 'snuff' show, in which she is the star!"

Jane blinked multiple times, then turned to Geegee, and just glared at her. Then she reached out and took a toast, and started to eat.

Geegee poured her a glass of water, smiling deeply as she pushed it in front of her.

As I finished up with my lemon muffin and a fresh cup of Joe, our newfound girl poured herself some more water, and downed it.

A young man came up to Geegee and left her a piece of paper. After scanning it, she looked up to pass on her news.

"You will all be glad to know that you are clear of STDs, although Amanda has a yeast infection," she confided.

Our friend Jane has an appointment with the Captain this morning, while you three ladies get to entertain the other officers. After lunch you will have to satisfy the needs of the night crew, but there are only four of them, so that won't take too long, then we will have a supervised exercise on the sun deck at 14 hundred.

After lunch Jane was led off to see to the Captains needs, while the three of us entertained the four from the night shift.

Geegee brought over a tall, muscular dark man, in his 40's. She had him present his package to me, like it was a sacred document.

He went from a nine inch flaccid garden snake, to a ten inch pressurized fire hose, in about 40 seconds. I looked to see if his face went pale from rapid blood loss, but I couldn't tell. I have seen bigger, but not many.

"I will have to supervise your first time Clair," Geegee informed me, as she pulled up her wheeled stool. She directed a steward to get a fire bucket, and had it filled with cold water. "He gets to be like a bull, so, if it looks like he's going to hurt you bad, I'll hit him with the bucket first, then kick him in the balls, so don't be overly worried dear," Geegee chuckled as she laid out her safety protocols.

I was positioned on one of the bunks, and Super Dick got down between my legs, and pulled off my pants. Then Geegee proffered a tube of lube, so the man's monster would slide smoother, but he leaned in, and gave my pussy a thorough drenching with his equally big tongue, including some deep dives that gave my heart a flutter.

Kneeling in front of me, he spread my moist vagina lips with the thumb and fingers of one hand, while he brought his tool to my engorged pussy lips. He tapped his huge dong on my clit, rubbing my juices and his spit all around the bulbous head.

"Use the lube Clive, or you can watch someone else fuck her", insisted our Director.

Clive squeezed a healthy amount onto his pile driver, and used his other meaty hand to spread it around. As he pushed his penis into me, my lips took his cock at full spread, thinning them to a point where they lightened in color from the blood being pushed out of the engorged lips.

When the head disappeared I knew that there would be no problem, but I also knew that Clive was going to make me cum like a nymphomaniac on meth.

He started out quite slow, and shallow, repeating three or four times at ever increasing depths, until the tip was hitting my cervix. Geegee tapped him on the shoulder.

"That's deep enough big boy", she instructed, as she stepped back to watch.

After three full strokes, my eyes rolled back in my head and I started to shiver. His massive cock didn't just touch my G-spot, it joined it for fucking lunch! The rhythm was slow, dragging out my first orgasm. I quivered, but failed to tumble over the top.

The Big Guy took my breasts in his hands and started squeezing them. Thankfully he was gentle.

Geegee slipped in close to my face, but didn't say a word. She just studied my face.

I could feel my pulse, in my breasts, and in my labia.

The stroke started to shorten, and the pace increased.

The purple head of his piston-like penis was squishing against my cervix on every stroke, and his balls started to tap on my ass cheeks.

I had no control. Want or don't want were not part of the equation, simply put, I lost it.

When I realized that the ride was over, I started to regain my concentration. The withdrawal of the horse cock was a shock too, as my labia was returned to its un-stretched size, I lost focus just for a few seconds, then realized that goo was flowing from my pussy.

Geegee's face was hovering above me, soaking it all in, while she smiled.

"Wait until you get used to it, dear, he can do that for an hour!" she whispered with a raspy, lustful voice.

I looked over at Amanda and Ashley. Amanda had finished up with her sailor, but Ashley got to do the fourth crewman.

She didn't have much to do, or long to do it. The pace was going too fast to expect anything other than a quick release.

Silently, the fourth night shift guy blew his load into his uninspired lover. The last four strokes were slower, as he pumped into Ashley's palace.

I chuckled to myself when I saw the seaman's semen squeeze past his fully planted cock, trickled down his bag and gobbed down to the deck. I wondered how much bigger my puddle was, and turned to see the steward working his mop, while he checked out my derriere.

I have been a hooker for so long, that I almost took the opportunity to solicit a new client, then snapped back to reality.

We were given an opportunity for a group shower.

The water felt nice, but I did not dawdle. A quick soap, and rinse, then I dried myself and dressed.

Geegee was waiting outside of the shower, and was surprised at how little time I took.

"Excessive soap and water only dries you out," I explained.

Geegee nodded, "I know," she said, "but they will have to learn on their own."

"You can go into the galley and get a beverage while you wait for these two," she said.

I didn't need to be told twice, and had to slow myself down as I exercised my little bit of freedom. The galley was on the other side of the bulkhead, so I had no were to escape to, yet.

I grabbed a coffee, black, and sauntered into the working side, to get the best lay of the land that I could. Two men were doing prep work for upcoming meals, but they paused.

I could feel their nervousness. They were embarrassed about the treatment we had received! Interesting! These are not the cold blooded rapists that I was prepared to deal with.

I could manipulate these men.

I have the talent, and the body.

We spent about an hour on the sun deck. There was a modest pool with a hot tub attached, such that the warm waters cascaded into the pool, keeping the temperature warmer in the cozy tub. The pool itself was not really big enough for laps, at 8x16 it was only suited for lounging on a tube with a margarita.

There was an exercise room attached to the sun deck, with two ellipticals, a gym sized universal, a full set of dumb bells, going from 5 to 80 pounds, and various mats and balls for rolling on I suppose.

Geegee explained the rules to the four of us.

"The Captain likes to see his girls naked on the sun deck and the exercise room. The ladies will not be molested publicly, but he likes to keep the labidoes high, thinking it's better for productivity.

No clothing is allowed in the pool or hot tub, because lint clogs the filters.

"So, when we're not fucking, we are bouncing around, naked to entice more action!" I exclaimed, with both annoyance and intrigue. The male mind can focus well when it comes to matters of the flesh. If only they could learn to use their tongues better. They wouldn't have to work so hard to get laid!

I grabbed a towel and headed for an elliptical. It only took 10 seconds for the T-shirt and pants to be piled on a bench. The controls were the same as the one at my local gym, so I was chugging away 5 seconds later. All I was missing was my music and my clothes.

After about a minute, I realized that my boobs were going to be a problem. They were bouncing so hard that I had to stop.

Geegee was enjoying the show. "I was wondering how far you would get," she said. "We did have one girl whose boobs were small enough that they didn't bounce her off, but she was not the best investment, so we don't take anyone less than a B cup anymore," she explained.

They had a stationary bike, so I put my towel on the seat and started pedaling. Even here, I soon found myself cupping my breasts to keep them under control. The Steward found this to be very entertaining, as the bulge grew in his pants. Geegee appeared to enjoy it too, but without the bulge.

Amanda and Ashley were both in the pool when we emerged from the gym, and seeing how deep the water was, I set my clothes and towel on one of the pool chairs and dove in.

Jane was escorted onto the sun deck by a burly man in officer garb. Later I would learn that he was the Chief Engineer, Brett.

Geegee took her on the tour of the gym, but they soon came back out to the pool area, where Jane plopped into a recliner and put the towel over her face. She was not a talker I guess.

When our exercise time was up, we headed for lunch.

We were expected to sit at different tables, so that the crew could enjoy female company while eating. One lady would always sit at the officer's table, like it was a great honor.

The meals were good. Plenty of vegetables and not much fried food. Lots of fruit too, with a basket at every table.

I got to meet six men, and I was pleased to note that every one of them had a name tag and an epolet or patch on their shoulder that noted their job and rank on board the ship.

Soon I knew that we were onboard the 20 million ton merchant ship "Gardenia", headed for South Africa, via Natal Brazil. The crew had been together for a long time. The turnover was small, because of the perks on this vessel.

After lunch we returned to our cabins. Geegee explained that we were expected to do whatever our patron wanted sexually, as long as it did not cause injury. She took her time, stressing that "discomfort" or even "pain" was not an injury, and we would need to get used to not being in command of our own beds. Then she introduced us to our first customers, whose names were on a schedule, posted on each of our doors.

Peter was a material handler by trade, but I found that his handling of me was not up to my standards.

He undressed me quite slowly, for a man that only had a fuck toy for 20 minutes. He did pause, as each sexy tidbit was exposed, to have a good long look, and a taste.

He even ran his tongue and hands over my bum, as he peeled my pants down to the floor.

Then, turning me around, he lay me on my bed and had a good look at my pussy. Like a new lover, he gently spread my labia for a good look inside, then he licked me, but not to arouse me, instead it was more like a "tasting." He ignored my cute little puckered anus.

A chime sounded, which signaled two minutes until changeover, and this put him into high gear, as he pumped some oil into his hand from the dispenser next to my bed, and pumped his modest prick a couple of times before plunging it into my vagina.

He did not need the whole two minutes.

Another chime was still lingering in the air, when the door burst open, and my next John boldly bounded into my cabin.

"Come on Charlie," yelled the intruder, "get the fuck out, man!" he growled, while holding the door for his tardy coworker.

Charlie turned red, but continued to pull his pants on. Then he grabbed the rest of his clothes and hurried to the door.

My next stiff dick was all about speed. He was pumping inside of me, in seconds, with me well lubed from Mister Quicky. He was almost as fast as Charlie though, taking perhaps three minutes to dump his hot load into my pussy. Unlike his predecessor, he did not leave. He grabbed my hand and half dragged me to the bathroom, which they quite poignantly called "the head."

He pushed me down to my knees in the shower right away, and positioned me in front of him.

"Use your hands to get me hard girl," he demanded as he soaped his armpits.

The soapy water cascaded down while I massaged his prick and fondled his scrotum. He was your standard 4 inches soft and 6 inches hard, with the diameter going from an inch to maybe one and a half at full staff.

As the dirty water changed to clean, I slipped him into my mouth and started to roll my tongue around the sides, feeling him grow as I sucked and rolled. My right hand snaked behind him and up onto his ass, while the other hand gently played with his balls.

When he was completely engorged and moaning, I pushed further down, to get the entire shaft working. He put his hands on his hips and let me do all of the work.

This time he took about ten minutes, but the end result was easy to predict.

With the tip of his cock pushed about an inch down my throat, he pumped his meager second load. Looking up, I was able to lock eyes, while I rocked his world. My own love nest was tingling, but I was a professional, and knew that my needs were not going to be taken care of.

We rinsed again with a light suds, but there was no time for a third, as we heard the chime.

"I'm Bert, by the way," my shower-mate informed me. "I'm happy to meet you Bert. I hope we get time to get to know each other one of these days," I went on, thinking I wouldn't be able to form much of a relationship if quickies were the way we always did this!

"They just finished the master schedule, but they don't post that on your door," he told me. "It should be up in the galley by now though," he mused.

The afternoon went by fast, while I fucked and sucked man after man. We got 15 minutes after the first 3 crewmen, but we had to stay in our rooms.

My first appointment after break was Andy and Glenn. They combined their times, so I got to fill two of my love holes at once!

It wasn't their first time doubling their pleasure this way, and they wasted no time positioning me across a writing desk so that they could stand while pumping into my face and pussy. They took turns grabbing pieces of my tits and nipples which drove me to the edge of my property, but not over the fence!

When Andy started to cum in my pulsing vagina, Glenn could tell almost as soon as I could, so he started to spasm his gooey gush into my mouth. He wasn't long enough to push it right down my throat, but the taste was not too bad. I thought "this salty sailor is a bit salty indeed," and chuckled a little at my macabre sense of humor.

I almost made it over the top but they stopped immediately after their orgasms. I finished Glenn off, cleaning his cock with deep sucking thrusts. As he popped out of my mouth, he jumped up and headed for my little cooler.

"Water anyone?" Glenn cast out over his shoulder.

Two yeses brought three bottles back to our fuck nest. We sat for five, drinking deeply, I scanned these young men but couldn't see a flaw. They were both average in every way, but toned and wiry like a lumberjack or a cowboy.

We still had a half hour, so they switched positions for a repeat.

This time I was on my knees on the bed, with Andy laying in front of me, with his semi, quickly inflating and Glenn knelt behind me.

I had to lean forward and thrust my ass back and up the best I could. Glenn had to bend his knees and come up somewhat awkwardly into my pussy. At this angle he had to use his legs to pump me up, but it really pushed his 7 inch rocket right into my G-spot.

This time they lasted longer, so I was the first to cum. My deep throating changed to kisses and licks as I lost my mind in an orgasm that had been building up since the first dick hit the back of my throat yesterday.

I have serviced a dozen guys, with one other girl working, but those gigs only lasted two hours or so, as the average guy really slows down after two orgasms.

These men were different. They were adapting to the opportunity.

Glenn showed his strength by holding me up as I regained my composure, but his achievement was too much for his libido, and he quickly started firing off deeply inside the 'pro that he made cum'!

We still had enough time to do a quick rinse in the shower, where I reveled as four hands lathered me up, or rather sexed me up! The chime shattered my lustful ambitions, as their hands immediately pulled away, to take up towels.

As they pulled their pants on, we shared a hookers pillow talk.

"We like to double up when our turn comes to spend the night, and we hope you'll give your okay to that," Andy enticed me. I just said "Hmm," leaving them wondering as the door closed behind them.

My last stiffie before exercise time, was an older man. He took off his shirt, revealing a well muscled body. The pants were next, where he showed me he came prepared, with nothing in the way, not even a hair.

He motioned me over with a wiggle of his finger, but not a word.

Stationed in front of me, he unwrapped the fluffy towel to reveal my freshly washed body. Reaching out with both hands, he quietly pinched my nipples, and used them as handles to pull me in tight, with his head between my breasts, he turned his mouth to my left tit and replaced his fingers with his mouth.

2soon2no
2soon2no
238 Followers
12