Clair Conner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to straddle him, while he helped me with one arm, and positioned his cock with the other.

Sliding down onto his full length, I marveled at how sexy this old guy could be. He had to be well into his sixties, based on his face and hair, but the rest of him had defied age.

Between my hips and his strong arms, we started to move with strokes of three or four inches, grinding a thrill into my clitoris that was only accented by my nipples rubbing up and down on his tongue and lips.

My hands were free so I found myself absently pushing my breasts inward toward the persistent tongue.

I arched my back as I had my second orgasm in ten minutes!

My new best friend came to his own orgasm as I reached down to massage his balls.

He gently suckled me while pumping his cream at the entrance of my cervix. His strong hands held my ass in a death grip for a half minute, then massaged the muscle to get the blood moving and hopefully stop the bruising that otherwise would have resulted.

He swiveled me onto the bed and rose to dress.

As the door clicked shut, I realized that he had taken about 8 minutes to give my world a shake.

12