Claire

Story Info
A swinger wife has a surprise for her husband.
7.2k words
4.12
13.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really did not want to go to our friend's Friday night party, but my wife Danielle was insistent. It had been a long, hard week and I was ready to stay home and snooze in front of the television.

"Greg, will you please stop whining like a baby? You know that Jerry and Louise throw the nicest parties and they invite the most interesting people. Please finish dressing and let's go."

I reluctantly finished tying my necktie before helping Danielle with the long zipper at the back of her dress. She honestly did look sensational as she finished her hair and put on her large, dangling earrings. Her red dress did look spectacular, especially with her golden necklaces and bracelets. I always liked watching her slide her feet into her black patent leather pumps. I put on my jacket and made sure I had the car keys while Danielle checked her small evening bag.

Stashing our daughter with her grandparents for the weekend meant that we were once again free to be raucous, sexy adults instead of responsible parents. That part of the weekend I was looking forward to. When I first met Danielle, I was struck by her casual but intense sensuality. She enjoyed sex the way most people enjoy a great meal. I felt gifted indeed that I had the skills and stamina to attract and win over such a sexual goddess. As the years passed, I was saddened to see her sparkle buried beneath layers of motherhood, responsibility, and day-to-day drudgery. The more I thought about it, the more I welcomed this chance to get her out from under all that, if only for one weekend. Perhaps my Danielle would once again shine for me.

As soon as we pulled onto our host's street, we could see the house brightly lit. There were so many cars that we had to park down the street and walk to their house, an effort that Danielle did not appreciate in her four-inch heels. We were welcomed at the door and walked around to be introduced to people we did not know and to greet those whom we did. With drinks in hand, Danielle and I drifted from conversation to conversation, eventually splitting up when the conversations became 'man talk' and 'girl talk'. The evening drifted on, with our glasses never being empty. The laughter and the music became louder as some people began to dance.

Eventually I missed Danielle and decided to see if I could find her as I made my way toward the kitchen for another drink that would follow a line of too many drinks. I was surprised when I could not find her. The lights were beginning to be dimmed and people were 'coupling up', not necessarily with their spouses. I went upstairs to use the bathroom, after which I decided to check some of the upstairs rooms to look for Danielle. The first two rooms were empty, but when I opened a third door, I got a shock. Our host's wife sat on the bed topless while her husband and another man enjoyed oral sex from her. When they looked up, he called to me, "Greg! How about it man? You ready for a nice blowjob?"

I smiled and apologized, thanking him for the invitation as I closed the door. At the next room I found a naked woman busily riding a man. She had her back to me and neither of them saw me. Since I knew that it was not Danielle riding the lucky gentleman, I quietly closed the door and went back downstairs.

To my surprise, the lights were now out and clothing was beginning to come off. On the living room couch sat a very happy woman with her panties around her ankles and a man's head under her skirt. Next to her was a woman with her dress hiked up while riding a man with his pants and underwear around his shoes. A single man sat in a chair slowly masturbating as a woman watched. Others were kissing and touching each in various stages of undress.

Feeling like a voyeur, I wandered into the darkened dining room where I saw Danielle wrapped up and kissing another woman. I moved beside them and waited for the kiss to end. When it did, Danielle stammered as if she was embarrassed.

"G-g-g-reg, I wondered where you had gone."

"Hi Danielle, it looks like you've made a friend." I smiled at the woman as she turned to face me. I could see why Danielle found her attractive. She was a lovely woman with eyes that held your attention, even as her long lashes winked at you. Her hair fell in brown flowing waves down to her shoulders She wore a low cut 'V-neck' top with an elaborate blue pattern over a white pencil skirt, white pumps, and stockings that shone even in the darkened room. When she turned toward me our eyes locked and I found myself frozen.

"Claire, this is my husband Greg."

"Hello Greg, I envy you for being married to this luscious creature." She walked toward me. "You must have a really nice cock to keep a woman like this." Before I could react, she pressed her body against mine and kissed me on the lips. I felt her hand rubbing between my legs, then she turned and walked back to Danielle. "I couldn't tell my lovely, does he have a nice cock?"

Danielle smiled and turned to me, "Yes he does actually, and he uses it well." There was that smile, that sexy attitude that had gone missing from Danielle. My excitement was building just seeing Danielle transition back into the sex goddess that I married.

Claire turned to me once more and smiled, "I hope to find out for myself, if that is all right with you my sweet kitten." Then she turned back and kissed Danielle.

For all of our pre-marital adventures, Danielle had hinted that she liked to play with women but she never told me for certain and, unfortunately, I never asked. As I stood there feeling excited but awkward, Claire turned toward me again and smiled before turning back.

"He's so cute, your Greg, can I suck his cock, please...just a little?"

Danielle smiled at me. "Well, all right. Just a little, unless he objects. Greg, do you object to Claire sucking your cock?"

"I don't if you don't."

Claire smiled as she moved toward me again, this time dropping to her knees and opening my belt and zipper. My pants dropped to the floor, quickly followed by my underwear.

"Oh look at this! I can see how he's been keeping you happy love." In an instant her mouth was around me and I began to harder.

Before our daughter was born, Danielle and I had done some 'sexual exploring'. Our hosts were among the first couples with whom we swapped. It took me a while to get into the 'it's just sex' thinking of swingers, but I came to enjoy it also. Of the guests at this party, Danielle and I had probably been with about half of them. It was fun but I was not hurt when Danielle decided we should drop out after our daughter was born. I often reflected back on those times, and we still allowed ourselves to be 'swept into' an encounter with another couple occasionally when the stars aligned.

Danielle walked to me and stood with her arm on my shoulder as Claire continued to suck me. By now I was fully hard and discovering just how skilled Claire actually was. I could not help thinking that she could be the best I had ever known.

"So Greg, how is it?"

"Oh baby, it's good, really good."

"Better than me?"

"Oh no dear, no one is better than you." I knew that I was lying.

"Let me see for myself." Danielle bent down and slid off her panties, laying them on the table. Then she pulled out one of the dining room chairs and put it next to me. She sat down, hiking up her skirt and slumping down. "Claire, do you do girls too, or just boys?"

Instead of answering, Claire simply turned to Danielle and buried her face between her legs. At first contact Danielle's mouth fell into an 'O'. "Oh my yes! Damn Claire that is good...SO good." "You are right Greg, she is really good."

Taking the opportunity, I also brought a dining room chair and sat next to Danielle. For the next twenty minutes Claire alternated between us while we eagerly watched each other being pleased. I took Danielle's hand in mine and held it as Claire continued on us.

Danielle had a nice and quite vocal orgasm. When Claire switched back to me, I was getting close when another couple intruded into the dining room.

"Oh fuck, that looks really hot. Can we get some of that?" They stood there smiling but looking quite drunk. He unzipped his pants and took out his cock, shaking it at Claire.

Claire spoke up, "Sorry folks, but I belong to these two tonight."

They staggered back toward the living room. "Fuck you then. Probably wasn't all that good anyway."

I looked at Danielle, "Little do they know." She smiled and laughed.

The mood was broken as Claire stood up and straightened her skirt down. "Can we go upstairs and continue this?"

Remembering what I had encountered upstairs, I had to tell her. "Claire, the rooms upstairs are busy." Then it dawned upon me that our house would be available until Sunday night. I turned to Danielle, "But our house is empty, do you want to take her there?"

Danielle stood up, fussing with her hair and trying to gather her senses. "Yea, we have that big bed in our room let's go there."

"Your wish is my command." With renewed excitement I pulled up my underwear and pants, tucked in my shirt, and got myself back in order. The excitement was beginning to build within me. For all to our swinging adventures, I had never been with two women and the thought had my mind on fire.

Danielle went first, holding Claire by the hand and I followed as we navigated between the squirming bodies on the floor and couches. After I supported two women teetering atop high heels on the long trek to the car, we headed home. I was surprised when Danielle and Claire climbed into the back seat and began kissing. In the rear view mirror I could see glimpses of hands exploring while listening to excited giggles and the occasional moan. By the time we arrived at home, I was hard and ready for action.

After a stop at the bathroom for some needed relief and a quick washup, I headed to our bedroom. The room was very dark except for two figures clad only in bras, panties, and stockings who were wrapped up and kissing. When I sat on the bed removing my clothes when Danielle turned to me.

"Why don't you just relax and watch. We will want you in a little bit."

I was disappointed but resigned myself to waiting my turn. "Maybe

I can help with these." I walked around to Danielle and unhooked her bra. When she sat up it fell from her body to reveal the breasts that I enjoyed so much and took great pride when other husbands had complimented me on their beauty. Claire immediately locked her lips onto a nipple while I twisted Danielle around to slide off her panties. Even in the darkness I could see how freshly shaven her delicious pussy was. When I reached for Clair, I was surprised by her response.

"No, please don't. I prefer to leave these on for now."

I backed off, assuming that because she appeared to be flat chested, she did not want to be compared to my lovely Danielle. I returned to my side of the bed where I could do little more than sit stroking myself to be ready for action, whenever that might happen.

Claire slid to the bottom of the bed and buried her face between Danielle's legs. Suddenly the room was filled with moans, gasps, and praise for Claire. Unable to resist any longer, I stretched across the bed and took one of Danielle's nipples into my mouth. I could feel her body squirming beneath me as I listened to her cries of pleasure.

After a while I was surprised when Claire stopped and raised her head. "I think she's ready for some hard cock now." She slid off of the bed and I took her place, pulling up on my knees and lifting Danielle's hips. I easily slid into her. Now it was me that she was praising as she called my name. I drove steadily into her when I felt a hand. It was Claire rubbing my balls. Then she started whispering to me.

"That's it, give her that big hard cock. That's what she likes. Fuck her, fuck her good."

I was really enjoying her hand rubbing me, then she began to explore me. I felt her fingers between my ass cheeks, then she was dragging her fingernails across my butthole. That sent intense tingles of pleasure through my body, making the sensation of being inside Danielle even stronger. In all of our swinging encounters, ass play had never been involved. We had always considered it as something that you wait for the other couple to bring up. I was really enjoying this experience.

"Oh God Claire, don't stop."

I could hear her smile when she whispered to me, "I'm just getting started".

I was disappointed when the fingers stopped but I was startled when a soft, wet object began to rub against my butthole. My God! She's licking my ass! Jesus that feels good!

It did not take much of that before I felt my climax approaching. I was simply not yet ready for that to happen so I stopped and backed out of Danielle. Claire stopped also leaving me kneeling back on my haunches. "I'm sorry ladies, I need a brief rest of I'm gonna' shoot cum everywhere.

Danielle answered, "What's wrong with that?"

"I'd like to save my first one for our guest."

"Why thank you Greg, as long as that's all right with you, Danielle."

"Of course. Trust me, he has lots to go around."

I rolled to the side and laid next to Danielle. Claire climbed off of the bed and went to the bathroom.

"Would you like a glass of wine? I could use one."

"Yes, please."

Naked as a jaybird I trotted down the steps to the kitchen. The bright fluorescent lights made me feel like a pervert as I stood opening a bottle of wine and pouring three glasses. I was glad when the lights were off, although negotiating the stairs while carrying three wine glasses was an adventure. When I got back to the bedroom, Danielle and Claire were sitting, legs folded, on the bed, quietly talking and laughing. I handed out the glasses.

We sat talking as we sipped our wine, the usual conversation about 'where do you live', 'what do you do', 'do you date often'. We learned that Claire was a successful architect whose schedule left little time for dating, but she enjoyed meeting new people and especially couples. She proved to be very well spoken and enjoyable to talk with.

At one point Clair looked over at me. "Can you get that hard for me?"

"Of course, especially if you help."

"I certainly will do that. I want to feel you inside of me and I want to feel you cum deep inside of me."

"I would like that, are you safe?"

"Yes baby, completely."

"Well then..." I finished my wine and put the glass on a nightstand. Clair finished her wine and handed the glass to Danielle.

"You just lay right there and let us work our magic."

I moved to the center of the bed and pulled a couple pillows under my head. I'm really going to like this.

Clair crossed over me and began to stroke my cock. I hardened quickly before Claire lowered her head and took me into her mouth. Once again I was experiencing that extraordinary skill.

"Get him girl, suck that cock." To my pleasure, Danielle was getting into it. Soon she leaned down and she and Claire shared my cock, licking up and down then alternating sucking me. It was like a gift from God.

"Do you think he's ready?

"His cock is as hard as it can get."

Claire looked at me, "Are you ready to fuck me?"

I was so completely excited that I could say little more than, "Yes...please." I was surprised when she climbed over me but faced away from me. I felt her hand grip my cock as she lowered down onto me. To my surprise, she was so tight that I had trouble pushing into her. It took several tries before I finally got fully inside of her, but she felt SO good.

Her pussy was so tight, unlike anything I had experienced before. She worked her hips steadily but occasionally stopped to push down completely onto my cock where she held. It was very odd but, at the same time, very nice. I would thrust up, driving deep into her and making her moan more loudly. It was such a great feeling of having control even though she was on top.

Danielle kissed my face while she whispered into my ear. "Do her good baby, let her feel that hard cock." "Fuck her baby, make her squeal." "That's my man, shove that big cock way up into her." Danielle's chatter made the situation almost sublime, but she encouraged me to give Claire a much more energetic ride than I had planned.

The downside of all that was feeling my climax starting to build. Try as I might to stop it, her tight pussy milked me like a squeezing hand. "Oh God Clair, I'm gonna' cum!" "Oh God, here it cums." "Oh God, Clair-r-r-e...!"

Clair seemed unmoved by my passion and sounded very calm. "That's it baby, give me all of it. I want your cum, give it to me."

My hips arched and I thrust so deeply that I lifted her up off of the bed. I cried out with each burst of a climax that seemed to go on much longer than usual. When my climax passed, both Claire and I remained still until I started to soften. Claire rolled off of me and lay down face-to-face with me.

"Was it good for you?"

"Baby it was great for me." She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me. It was a lingering kiss enjoyed in the leisure of afterglow. Her lips were very soft and her kiss made me wish for more.

I felt Danielle cuddle up beside me. "You did her good baby, you made me proud. She will remember the night that you fucked her." She kissed me also with her lips that I knew well but always enjoyed.

I lay there sandwiched between the two women feeling like the king of the world. How many wives would lay there contentedly watching her husband have sex with another woman? I felt very lucky indeed.

I lay there threatening to fall asleep when Danielle whispered into my ear. "How about we go double up on Claire? I bet she would enjoy that." I was less than enthusiastic considering how much cum I had injected into her.

"Maybe we should wait a while until all of my cum has dissolved?"

Then Danielle became mysterious. "Your cum will not be a problem. We have a little surprise for you."

"We?"

"Claire and I, and you will be surprised." Danielle rolled off of her side of the bed and came over to Claire, sitting on the edge of the bed. "There is something you should see." Danielle took hold of Claire's panties and Claire pulled up her knees while Danielle slipped them off. When Clair put her legs back down, I was shocked.

"Claire's a MAN!?"

Danielle smiled at me. "Not like a real man, Claire is transgendered."

"So I was making out with a man?"

"If you insist, but you also fucked Claire."

I was frozen with my mouth open. "When did you know this?"

"I met Claire in the dining room tonight and was attracted to her immediately. I've been anxious to be with a woman, so when we ended up in that dark room, it was like magnetism. I can tell you Greg, reaching under the tight pencil skirt of a woman who dresses better than I do and finding a set of balls is a big surprise. But the longer we kissed, the less it mattered."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"For years it has been a fantasy to see you with another man. To watch you suck each other's cocks and maybe, just maybe, watch you fuck another man. I knew if I told you about Claire that you would run away and hide in a closet like a typical uptight husband, so I decided to see how things would happen if I just let you go on your own." She leaned across Claire and kissed me. "And you did not disappoint. Baby I'm so wet right now that I could fuck a bedpost. It was the most exciting thing I've seen in years, and I am very proud of you."

Now I was confused. "Danielle, I assumed that you would be turned off by any kind of man-on-man action so I never considered it."

"And I never brought it up because I assumed that you would be scared of it. Tell me honestly, how was it being with Claire?"

"Actually, it was amazing. The 'lip service' was great and, wow, I guess I fucked a guy in the ass. I really did like that, even though I didn't know that's what I was doing."

12