Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire spoke up, "And you can have all of my ass that you want, you filled me up so nice, it felt g-o-o-o-o-d." Claire sat there smiling.

"So how do you feel about this Greg? We can stop right now if you're uncomfortable."

"No, actually I'm not. I don't think I'll be kissing Claire any more but the rest is all right."

"Then how do you feel about watching your wife be fucked by a beautiful transgender?"

"That should be interesting, but can I turn one of the small lights on?"

"Of course."

Danielle stood up and walked to the other side of the bed where she switched on a small light on the nightstand. Then she climbed back on to the bed and immediately ordered me to switch with Claire. We had barely settled down before she had Clair's cock in her mouth. It did make me feel better that Claire's cock was considerably smaller than mine. As Claire lay there with Danielle busily sucking, I felt her hand creep between my legs and begin to stroke my cock. Danielle worked steadily until Claire was hard, then she paused briefly.

"You know Greg, I wouldn't mind some help here."

"You want me to suck that cock? I don't suck cock."

"But...you could...if you wanted to join me in some sexual experimentation. Or...you could sit there and let this opportunity to make your wife very excited simply slip away."

"You wouldn't think I was gay if I did it?"

"No, I would think that you are the husband who makes me hot watching him suck a cock."

I had to think about it briefly, but I figured that no one would know. And if it makes Danielle all hot, yea, I'm for that. Oh what the hell.

Danielle held Claire's cock in her hand as I slowly bent down and opened my mouth. It was a strange feeling, having a soft, warm object that tasted like flesh almost filling my mouth. I had to adapt my breathing as I listened to Danielle.

"That's it Greg, that's it honey. Up and down, that's my man. Jesus that looks hot, I'm probably dripping all over the bed. Thank you Greg." Claire was moaning softly while Danielle continued to chatter. Then I felt her face next to mine, "Share with me."

I pulled up and Danielle took my place. I watched Claire squirming while Danielle continued to suck him. Then she suddenly stopped and bent forward to whisper to Claire. I had to move aside as they changed positions to put Danielle in the center of the bed. Claire moved between her legs, drew up onto her knees, and thrust into Danielle.

"Thank you, thank you, I need your cock so bad." I could not remember a time when Danielle had been this filled with desire. As Claire pumped steadily into her she paused and reached back to release her brassiere.

"I don't need this anymore."

I had seen my wife having sex with other men before but never with one wearing stockings, hoop earrings, and who took off his bra while having sex. This night was quickly becoming unforgettable. I watched as Claire drove steadily into Danielle. There was no doubt that Danielle was seriously into it. Her hips were working and she was clinging to Clair, all the while gasping and moaning loudly.

I sat there slowly rubbing my cock which grew hard as I watched them. Danielle seemed to be completely absorbed in her experience until she became quiet and I saw her pull Clair's head down and whisper to her. To my surprise, Claire stopped and pulled out of Danielle.

"She wants you."

Not being one to pass up sex, even with my wife, I quickly took Claire's place. Danielle's reaction was immediate. Soon she reached up and pulled my face to hers.

"Oh God, your cock feels so much larger than hers."

"Thank you dear."

"I want you to do something for me. I want you to switch with Claire, but while she's inside me, I want you to fuck her. Fuck her good so I can feel it. Push her cock into me so we can share her."

It took me a minute to realize what she wanted me to do. That would put Claire between us in what is called the 'Lucky Pierre' position. I had never done anything like that before and I hoped that I could actually do it. I whispered back to Danielle, "Do you want to do it now?"

"Yes...Oh God yes, now."

I backed away and pulled out of her, all the while marveling that my wife was recovering her sparkle with some seriously kinky sex. I moved aside and told Claire, "She wants you now."

Danielle had used the break to roll onto her hands and knees, offering her pussy to Claire. She wasted no time kneeling behind Danielle and thrusting into her. I watched patiently, enjoying both the visual and audible that both were creating. Considering what I was about to do, I opened the drawer of a nightstand and took out a bottle of clear 'personal lubricant' that I had bought hoping that Danielle would experiment with anal sex. It had seen little use, but tonight would be different. I squirted some into my hand and rubbed it on my cock before kneeling behind Claire. It took some effort to find room among the tangle of legs before positioning myself behind Claire. The moment my fingers wiped the lube onto Claire's hole, she began to whimper. Throwing the bottle to the side, I positioned my cock at her opening and began to push. As I had found before, there was resistance, but I continued to pump steadily. With each push I slid deeper into Claire until finally I popped in and pushed to the hilt. There was that feeling again, the tight, wonderful sensation that I had experienced before, but this time I knew that I was inside a man's ass.

Claire began to squeal like an injured animal as I thrust, pushing him deeper into Danielle. Between Claire and Danielle, the room reverberated with cries, gasps, squealy, moans, and many other sounds. I found it all so exciting as I continued driving hard into Claire.

Danielle eventually collapsed under our weight, laying flat on the bed with her face in a pillow to muffle her cries. Claire followed her down, finally bracing her arms on either side of Claire. I grasped Claire's shoulders and leaned back to keep some of our weight off of Danielle.

We were like a squirming, moaning machine, especially Claire who was the loudest of us all. When I thrust hard, I could feel Claire's hips bottom out onto Danielle, telling me that Claire was as deep into Danielle as she could go. The sound of flesh smacking flesh joined the human noises generating an intense sexual experience. With this being my second round, I had better control than I had in my first time. I felt no urge to cum and proudly drove on without fear of cumming too soon. I hoped that Danielle was indeed getting the wild experience that she had asked me to create. I could hear Danielle among the other sounds, and recognized what I thought were her orgasm sounds, but I could not be sure in the cacophony that engulfed us. I was beginning to sweat and felt Claire getting wet also. In addition to being an extraordinary sexual experience, so much thrusting was proving to be a lot of exercise.

There was no warning when Claire apparently began to cum. She straightened up with a great roar and pushed me back slightly. During her climax, her ass muscles squeezed down on me in an irresistible series of waves that felt like a magical hand massaging my cock. I had felt Danielle orgasm before but this was stronger. I lost all control and hung on to Claire's shoulders as I joined her in climax. This would be my second large load of cum deposited into Claire's ass and I had images of cum squirting out around my cock.

Claire was once again whimpering and repeatedly declaring, "Oh my God!...Oh my God!" As soon as I recovered enough to control my legs, I pulled back and my softening cock plopped out of Claire's ass. I collapsed to Danielle's left while Claire slid to Danielle's right. Danielle lay flat and quiet, the sound of her panting into her pillow being my only reassurance that she was still alive. Eventually she turned her head toward me, her hair in her face and sweat marks on her face.

"Holy shit Greg...I just kept cumming and cumming, like I could not stop. Claire was all over me, making those sounds and fucking me so deep. She was breathing her hot breath on my neck but I was pinned down, Jesus Greg I never felt anything like that. It was like being crushed but I loved every second of it. I could feel you pushing into Claire and it was like you went through her and into me."

I could never remember my Danielle reacting like this to sex. She is blessed by being able to cum easily and often, but I had never seen her as drained and so completely 'well fucked' as she was at that moment. I smiled at her and she slid toward me until our lips met. "Thank you baby, I love you."

"I love you too."

By the time we all three made our trips to the bathroom, we were all so tired that Claire agreed to spend the night with us. Danielle and I cuddled up in our usual position while Claire slept beside Danielle. Needless to say, we all slept well that night.

****

The morning after is usually time for the 'walk of shame' in the bright daylight. In our case, it was not that, but there were surprises. Danielle was the first to get up and head to the bathroom, followed by Claire. When I finally opened my eyes, Claire and Danielle sat chatting on the bed, both still naked. The shock for me was seeing Claire now with a buzz cut hairdo, no earrings, no stockings, and no makeup. Somehow the beautiful Claire had transitioned into a 22 year old man named Tyler. Suddenly all of those 'what the hell' sentiments I had developed last night were out the window and the reality that I had made out with and fucked a man hit me like a hammer. I felt like I had committed a major sin and the whole world knew about it. I rolled out of bed and moved to the other side of the bed to sit with Danielle. I kissed her and we exchanged 'good morning' wishes before she casually introduced me to the naked man, now Tyler, who sat next to her. It is a really strange feeling to shake hands with a naked man while knowing that you sucked his cock and fucked him enthusiastically. Even his voice was different. Gone was the husky, sensual female voice of Claire replaced with the voice of a young man. Just as I was wondering where things would go from there, Danielle proposed a shower. We were fortunate to have a large, glass-enclosed shower with plenty of room. It was quite erotic as three people washed each other's naked bodies. By now I was becoming comfortable with Claire/Tyler and had no problem with complimenting him about his incredible skill at transitioning into a woman, his excellent taste in clothes, and his sexual ability. I began to suspect that Danielle had something else on her mind when she kept washing my cock until she had me hard and standing tall. Once we got out of the shower and stood drying off, Danielle opened up to us. She moved behind Tyler and began to massage his shoulders.

"Tyler, could you do something for me?"

"I'll try darling, what can I do for you?"

Danielle began to kiss along Tyler's neck as she spoke slowly and sensually. "Tyler, for years I've wanted to see my Greg with another man. Last night was amazing but that was Greg with Claire and that's...different from him being with Tyler. You cannot imagine how badly I want to see Tyler, the man, suck Greg's cock until he is just rock hard, then I want to watch Greg fuck Tyler until he shoots his cum into Tyler's ass." Her hands worked their way across Tyler's chest and teased downward toward his cock. "I get so wet just talking about it," she kissed her way up and down Tyler's neck. I could not help but see his cock starting to get hard.

Tyler's eyes were closed as he stood letting Danielle tease him. "Oh darling, you have me all excited just thinking about his beautiful cock."

"Thank you Tyler, you are a sweetheart." She took my hand and Tyler's, pulling both of us back into the bedroom. "Tyler, you sit on the bed." She moved me in front of Tyler and stood behind me. I could feel her body against mine as Tyler began to suck me. "That's it Tyler, suck him like the good little sissy that you are." I felt her hand reach around and massage my balls. "How is it Greg? Does it feel good? Do you like the feel of his mouth on your cock?"

"Oh God yes, it feels so good."

Danielle moved away from me and opened one of the window blinds, instantly flooding the room with bright morning sunlight. She moved back behind me and whispered into my ear, "I want to see you fuck his ass hard and deep. I want you to make him squeal like a pig when your big cock splits his ass open. Make him cry, make him whine, make him beg...do it for me, then fill his ass with your cum."

"Yes baby, whatever you want." I felt her hand grasp my cock and squeeze, holding Tyler's lips to just the head.

"Tyler...Claire, his cock is very hard and it is time for you to become Claire once more and receive his cock. He is going to fuck you with his big cock and, when he finishes, he will reward you with his warm cum to mark you as his property forever."

Even with my cock in his mouth, I could hear Tyler giggle like an excited little girl. He pulled back from my cock and climbed onto the bed, moving to the center. He drew up on his hands and knees while holding the bottle of lube. Danielle followed me onto the bed as I knelt behind Tyler and she knelt behind me. I reached for the lube but she took it out of my hand. She reached around and squirted some in her hand before rubbing my cock. She kissed my neck and whispered into my ear.

"Does this feel good baby? It's going to feel much better when you get into his ass." She rubbed lube between Tyler's ass cheeks causing him to giggle. "He's ready for you darling, time to turn Tyler back into Claire."

I thrust my hips forward and pressed my cock against Tyler's hole, holding it there as he pushed back against me. My cock slid into him, easier this time, while he began to moan and cry out.

"Push him down, I want you on top of him." She pushed my shoulders until Tyler and I fell forward. I caught myself on my hands, leaving me squatting across his hips. Danielle was still kneeling beside me. I had never known her to be as excited as she appeared to be. "That's it, shove it in deep...make him squeal."

I followed her instructions, pushing deeply into Tyler and holding, making him groan under my weight. There was something deeply satisfying about having Tyler completely under my control and using him however I wanted.

"Now fuck him! Fuck him hard and fast, fuck him like a cheap whore, do him baby!"

When I looked over, Danielle was rubbing between her legs. Her eyes looked wild and her hair was disheveled around her face. By now I was pounding into Tyler. Smacking sounds joined the squeaking bed springs and Tyler's cries, filling the room with noise. Danielle continued to urge me on, her hand occasionally smacking Tyler's ass. "Oh fuck this is hot!"

I kept going as fast and as long as I could before I needed to slow down. Danielle seemed disappointed that I had to slow down, but she used the break to move to the head of the bed where she tore the pillow from under Tyler's face and slid in with her back against the headboard.

"Eat me Claire, you useless bitch! Make me cum while I watch my husband fuck you."

Tyler seemed overwhelmed at first but his face soon settled in between Danielle's legs. Now Danielle was shouting directions at Tyler and guiding his head while he licked her. Her mouth hung open as she intently watched my cock go in and out of Tyler. Suddenly everything revolved around Danielle and what she wanted. Her eyes met mine and suddenly it was like we were connected through Tyler's body. I kept pumping Tyler with renewed vigor while Danielle's expression changed as each orgasm hammered through her body. It was exciting to see Danielle like that. Few of our swinger couples could generate anything close to this for her. I was able to get her going sometimes when she was really in the mood, but I had never been able to watch her like I was doing now.

Danielle was beautiful when she had an orgasm. Usually her breathing would speed up and her mouth would fall open while she moaned steadily. Then, as it approached, her eyes would close and she would fall silent. Then she would start to arch her back until it hit her like an explosion when she would let out a wail, her eyes would open wide, and her body would freeze. Then each additional wave would burst through her making her entire body shiver in a slowly fading progression. It was wonderous to watch, and tonight, I had a front row seat to her amazing show.

The distraction of watching Danielle helped me to resist cumming and I began to feel like I could go all day. That fantasy was quickly dispelled when I heard Tyler cry out and felt his hips push up against me. His ass suddenly gripped my cock with that irresistible pulsing tightening as it had before. When my climax began, I once again thrust deeply into Tyler as waves of pleasure wracked my body. My eyes were filled with white light and I could not move.

As I began to recover, I lifted my leg and rolled off of Tyler, my rapidly softening cock pulling from him. I stretched out next to Tyler. I felt him move as he slowly turned over. I felt more movement on the bed and looked up to see Danielle in a deep kiss with Tyler. When their lips separated, she smiled at him, "Thank you my sweet love, that was the best experience I've ever had."

"It was good for me too, although...I'm sorry, I came all over your sheets. My ass feels like Jello, I don't think I've ever been fucked that good."

Danielle seemed energized, hopping off of the bed and coming to me for another kiss. "Wow, babe, like Jello he says." She kissed me again. "Watching you was so incredibly hot, I kept cumming and cumming."

"Anything for you my darling wife."

We all got dressed, Danielle and I in our jeans and tees while Tyler/Claire put on her white skirt and blue top. It was odd to see Tyler in Claire's clothes but without his pretty shoulder length hair. The other oddity was to see him put on and walk in his white high heeled pumps. I found those shoes intriguing, being a white brocade fabric with small accent pearls, very eye catching and attractive. And Tyler must have practiced extensively to become as skilled as he was walking in them. He actually managed four inch stiletto heels much better than the average woman in my experience.

Yet another skill to add to the multiplicity that he had shown us. Before we went out the door, Tyler put his wig back on to complete his transition into Claire. We offered to pay for breakfast but Claire was not prepared to sit in some Waffle House booth while people stared at her. Danielle hugged and kissed Claire but, I could only manage a hug. We drove her back to her car near Jerry and Louise's house. We exchanged telephone numbers and later we would meet several times for dinner or parties, which always led to some very good sex. I would eventually learn that Claire had a lot more to teach me and she would provide a lot more excitement for Danielle.

END

12