All Comments on 'Claire'

by Spurtulator

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Could have been much more erotic.....

Instead of shooting his cum into the air, why didn't he take her pants/panties off and put it where it belonged, possibly making a baby in her? Since this is a fantasy story anyhow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant...

Loved the way you didn't rush in, you set the mood perfectly!

The ending left it open for sequels which I'd love to see.

It would develop, and add depth to the story if you gave even more background and description into the two characters, while describing the way their relationship unfolds.

Such a hot story tho...

MORE MORE MORE!?

xXx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MMmmm...

Yeah, good story, made me wet from start to finish! But more detail and he should get her pregnant! That would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Refreshing

A great story that just goes to show it isn't always about intercourse. Sometimes it's what leads up to the act that's the most exciting. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent realistic story

Very good story. Many older women should help teen boys in the same way. Keep up the writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Emperor Has No Clothes

Lacked authenticity and character. This woman would have been horrified in the moment. I know this writer can do much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just like old times

Reminded me of my youth. My friends Mother was an alcoholic, and I came to see my friend, and she was in the living room, and she made a pass at me, and the next thing I knew, My pants were around my ankles and she was blowing me. She let me kiss her tits and feel them, but, that was a far as I ever went with her. I still see her today, some thirty years later, and she looks good for an old lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Let's have more older woman/young boy stories.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
wetness?

So did her pussy lips get wet from her secretions too? We need more of this one, even if she is too old to get pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous