All Comments on 'Claire'

by AGreyFoxxx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ObsidianBlade27ObsidianBlade27about 14 years ago
Missing bits?

There appears to be a missing time jump from the 'tutoring' to the part about the 'interrupted reverie'; perhaps this was an error in the saving of the story? Not dissing you; great story, save for the missing transition. Good work!!!

JustForPostingJustForPostingabout 14 years ago
It was serviceable

I found the linkage to the 'reverie' in the first paragraph, though I had to go back and re-read that part to catch it.

It's an okay story, but there is no real setup, just a cursory "I went to her house and she showed me her tits and we fucked."

This sort of story works, but there needs to be more development, before and after the sex scene(s).

Why did he look her up? That might have been interesting. The explanation provided was flat, at best.

Finally, I didn't care for the way you presented the ending. She could have told him Clarissa was his daughter, and then discussed the best way to approach breaking the news to her. And what is a young lady? Twelve? Twenty? How old is this guy now?

Needed a few more passes through the word processor. Not bad, just not great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Surprise

Nice story and what is truly a surprise and wonderful ending; daddy. Gave you a gold five rating as we finally had a female become with child in all the stories I've read, this is a first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous