Claire and Her Daughter

Story Info
Mum and daughter infiltrate a crime gang to save her brother.
9.4k words
4.67
7.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction.

I lay in the bath, the Badedas working its magic, as I relaxed. The scented candles added to the overall ambiance, the glass of wine might have helped.

Ok it was my second, don't judge, I needed it.

The past month had been intense, without doubt the most intense in my life. I thought back over those weeks, trying to analyse where, and if I could have done anything differently. With hindsight of course I could have, but then hindsight is always twenty, twenty, isn't it?

"Mum! Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes!" Andréa, my eighteen-year-old daughter called up the stairs.

"Ok!" I called back at the same time sinking just a little lower in the water, so it came level with my chin. I closed my eyes, trying, and failing to block everything else out. While I was here, I didn't have to face either her, or the world. It was no good though, I couldn't hide here all evening. Was I hiding? To be honest I think I was, not from the world, but from her. I am thirty-six, a so-called grown woman, and I was hiding from an eighteen-year-old girl.

I pulled the plug, and got out, wrapping myself in a white fluffy bath sheet, then I wrapped a towel around my hair, and went into the bedroom. I dried myself, then threw the towel onto the floor, and reached for my moisturiser. As I worked it into my breasts, my fingers brushed my nipple rings. I needed to be careful, they were still new, and hadn't fully healed yet. I wasn't sure I liked them, they were a something gauge or other, the piercer had told me, but at that time I wasn't listening. They hadn't been my idea, and I was still getting my head around them. I had another piercing as well, one between my legs, a vertical hood piercing he called it, and it was fucking annoying as hell. It hadn't hurt like my nipples, but every time I moved it, it rubbed on my clit, arousing it, arousing me, just pulling my knickers up caused me to gasp.

"Mum! It's on the table! She called.

I rubbed the needle marks on my arm, they too were new. Andrea said they were giving us something called meth, which would in a few weeks make us more sexually adventurous, and be permanent, she'd looked it up on the internet. It was given as a reward, when we'd orgasmed, well that's what she said. Neither of us wanted it, again we weren't consulted, but I had started to look forward to the buzz it gave me, gave us.

I tied a wrap around me, knotting it between my breasts, slipped on my mules, and went down. She was in the kitchen. It wasn't on the table, but she was about to serve it up. She smiled, as she reached for a stainless-steel slotted spoon, having drained the pasta, she added it to the sauce she had made, stirred it in, then began plating up. I poured her, and me another glass of wine.

Yes another, alright!

I looked across the table at her, she shouldn't be involved in this. Try stopping a tsunami! We'd shouted and yelled at each other. Said things that neither of us meant. The vase of flowers had taken the brunt, as I'd thrown it across the room, thankfully missing her, but not the photograph of her, and her grandmother. Never did like the woman, and she never liked me. I should have taken the hint, I didn't and married her son. Of course, if I hadn't then I wouldn't even now be having dinner with my daughter. He was long gone, good riddance, while she was my beautiful if headstrong girl.

And I'd fucked up!

"How are the nipples?" She asked.

"Sore, yours?" I replied, taking mouthful of my food, it was delicious.

"Alright, need to put some peroxide on them tonight, a bit of dried pus," she laughed.

No not the sort that some of us put on our hair, for fuck's sake!

"And the other?"

"Don't go there!"

We'd both had them done at the same time, not exactly the mother daughter experience I imagined we'd be having, even so, a shared experience.

Are you judging again?

"And your tattoo?" I asked.

"It's scabbed, that cream he told us to use once it had scabbed has stopped it itching, and seems to be working, what about yours?"

"About the same, who would have thought hemorrhoid cream would be so effective. I still don't like it, in fact I fucking hate it," I said.

"Me too. Having an ownership tattoo inked on me isn't what I would have ever wanted, same as you. But I am not sorry Mum, we're in this together."

"No darling, I shouldn't have let you. It all seemed so easy, but I just...."

"What else can we do? We can't just walk away can we. It's down to us, and it's a small price to pay, isn't it?"

We'd finished our meal and loaded the dishwasher. We took our drinks through. I lay on the sofa, as she did whatever she does on her phone. My mind took me back to how it had all happened, even though I just wanted to blot it all out. That afternoon couldn't be blocked out, it now defined us, defined us both, but that wasn't how it started.

Oh, you're interested now are you!

Chapter 1

I woke as the front door was smashed open, before I could get to the bedroom door, it was opened, and they rushed into the room. The woman I had been sleeping with pulled the sheet up over her naked body, covering her well-shaped breasts, with their pointed pierced nipples.

"Police, police, police. Nobody move, STAY WHERE YOU ARE!"

Their eyes were bright above their masked faces. Excited? Frightened? A figure pushed through their ranks, a figure I knew. One I didn't like.

"D.S. Peter Headley, I have a warrant to search these premises, and you are under arrest on suspicion of conspiring in the supply of class A drugs and money laundering, you don't have to say anything......"

She droned on, cautioning me. Why I had no idea, there was nothing here, but then I wonder why they were ......

"Ma'am, here ...."

She turned and left the room; it was then it hit me. I'd been setup, this was deliberate. It wasn't her, fuck she didn't understand what a good detective was, all she'd ever done was deal with shoplifters, and even then, not very well.

When she returned, she had a look of triumph on her face, and I knew I'd lost. In her hand, a bag, tightly wrapped with cling film. I knew what it was, fuck even she knew. She was still smiling like a Cheshire cat when they handcuffed me. I looked across the bed at Amy, and she smiled as well, then pulled the plaster off her upper arm, to reveal the tattoo she'd kept hidden from me. I recognised it as straightaway, the red star and the letters "UCK." The fucking bitch.

*************

I'd never been into a Police Station. He was being held here, prior to going to court. He refused to see us, and together we left disappointed, though not surprised. It was just like him. Proud.

"I saw a Costa around the corner, might as well have a coffee," I said.

"That bar looks more like what we want." Andréa replied. Correctly as it happened.

So, the bar won out. We sat back in our seats, sipping our vodka and tonic's, wondering what the fuck to do now.

"Mind if I join you?"

He didn't wait for a reply, pulling up a chair opposite us.

"Look, push off, we're not...."

"I know you're not. I am DI Johnson, Phil, a friend of your brothers."

"Oh, I see," I said rather stupidly.

"First off let me say we all know he didn't do it, well those of us that know him."

"Then why is he locked up?"

He went on to say how strong the evidence against him was, cast iron he said. Then the rest.

"He's been fitted up, and not just the drugs at his place. He'd been working on a case and was getting close. Now we've got no one on the inside and can't begin to clear him."

"That's fucking defeatist, you're giving up!"

"I won't ever give up, I'll do all I can to clear his name, but right now there is nothing I can do."

"What can I do?"

"No Mum, what can we do!"

"You two, nothing, the gang is from eastern Europe, Kosovo. They're dangerous drugs, prostitution, money laundering, trafficking. They're dangerous, as Pete found out."

"And you've no one on the inside, tell me more," I asked.

He told us, and that meant for us prostitution was our only way in, something no Copper was going to do. That should have been reason enough to frighten us away. It wasn't. I should have listened. We should have listened. Neither of us did.

Well, would you?

**********

It was a formality; the wheels of Justice were put into motion. I was committed to the Crown Court, and appeared there the next morning, where the case was adjourned to a date to be set. Not that I was there, I appeared by video link from prison where I'd been remanded. I was in solitary, for my own safety. Half the prisoners were Eastern Europeans, the other half I'd had a hand in putting in here. No wonder I was in solitary.

I didn't have any visitors, not even my sister, or my niece, and that surprised me, not that I'd have seen her, but she hadn't made an application. Did she think I was guilty? No of course she didn't. Then why?

That Amy my girlfriend of six weeks hadn't been, wasn't a surprise, I'd seen the look on her face that morning and I'd known with absolute certainty, and then when she pulled the plaster that covered that tattoo, then there was no doubt. It was what all their women had tattooed on them somewhere. She was one of them, and I'd been totally taken in by her.

"And so would you have been."

**************

The "nice" Police Officer pushed me hard in the back, making me stumble into the cell.

"Fucking bitch," I shouted, meaning it, as she slammed the cell door closed.

I looked around me. Sitting with her feet up on the only bed was a woman, about my age, blonde, with expensively cut hair, you could just tell, as for her clothes, a silk blouse, and Parisian cut trousers. She looked up from what she was reading and smiled, her makeup just perfect, though why a perfect woman like her was at this very moment reading a book in a Police cell I could only guess.

I sat down on the bed beside her, my tight and short bandage dress riding up my thighs, and rubbed my feet, although the Police officer had made me take my heels off before I was unceremoniously pushed through the door, my feet ached, as they were higher than I was used to, and they pinched.

"What are you in for?" She asked.

"Trying to earn a living," I replied. "They call it soliciting."

She laughed at that, "I'm Katarina, but people call me Kate."

We chatted for about an hour. I lied by omission. Then the door opened again, and my daughter Andréa was pushed into the cell.

"They're fucking getting social services onto me Mum," she said.

"They're what!" I yelled.

Kate looked at us both as we stood side by side, her eyes travelling the length of 5' 8" bodies, from our blonde hair to our toes. We'd been mistaken for sisters a few times, I didn't see it, but Kate saw it, the lights were on, and she could see pound signs.

As we were being given our things back, Kate was released, and we walked out together. Lucky that.

"It was nice meeting you Kate," I said, turning away.

"Wait," she said. "Let's have a talk, and a drink, I just know it will be worth your while."

I smiled, if only inwardly.

*********

Two hours later, and I lay across a desk, my legs wrapped around an unknown man's waist as he fucked me. I arched my back and groaned with pleasure. I was close, so close. I didn't want to be. I didn't want to be enjoying this. Pretend yes, but not.........

"Oh fuck, I am ...... fuck yes, yesssss, cummmmming, don't ...don't fucking stop.... harder, yesssssssssssssss."

I was panting, gasping for breath. I'd not been fucked like that for .... well, a long time, if ever. Suddenly I was back in the moment. I looked across the room, where Andréa stood, watching open mouthed, beside her our new friend, Kate. Then I saw it, Kate was pinching Andréa 's nipples, her other hand busy between her legs.

"Now you little slut, your turn!"

He pulled his still hard cock out of me, leaving me empty, and walked the few steps to Andréa. He pushed her over the office chair, and in one movement thrust his wet from me cock into her from behind. I watched as he did it, gasped out loud as he took her. And take her he did.

"I think Mummy is jealous, don't you little slut?" Kate said, correctly as it happened.

Andréa didn't speak, she just moaned as he thrust deep into her. It didn't take long before she came, Kate had got her almost to the line with her fingers.

"No, no, oh fuck, Jesus fucking wept, yesssssssssssssss." Andréa yelled, her hands gripping the chair so tightly that her knuckles were white.

He pulled out of her, then had her kneel in front of him, as Kate pulled me there as well. We knew what he wanted; both knew. Phil had hinted at this, more than hinted, what I didn't expect was that we'd need to do it together, and with an audience. We'd discussed this, argued, argued that I should do this, and me alone, but Andréa had been adamant. We'd uncomfortably watched a few porn films together, our preparation, though truthfully nothing could prepare us for this. I took his hard, still wet cock in my hand, then Andréa leant over, and took it in her mouth, before handing back to me, and I did the same, tasting her, and maybe some of me. My heart was beating so fast that I thought Kate would hear it as she stood by the door. We worked his cock together, the "homework" paying off. He wasn't small, about twenty centimeter's maybe a little more, thick, and hard, very hard.

Well, he would be, wouldn't he.

We swapped over, then swapped back, and he grabbed hold of Andréa 's hair and forced himself deep into her throat. To my surprise she took it all, no gagging, no watery eyes. As he pulled out of her mouth, she smiled, knowing she could do that, and knowing it was my turn. He forced it down my throat, and I almost gagged, spit dribbling down my chin, and onto my bare boobs. I felt my eyes watering, so I kept hold of his legs, mainly to keep myself steady as he rammed it down my throat, but also to stop my arms from flailing about, and from panicking.

Look if you've never deep throated, then don't judge, try picking the biggest banana in your fruit bowl, and see how far you can get it down your throat, enough said?

*******

I flopped down onto the sofa, hardly believing that we had pulled it off. Tomorrow we would begin working for them.

"Drink?" Andréa asked. Then without waiting for me to reply poured me a vodka, and herself one as well.

"Bloody need this Mum," she said. "Well, that was some job interview, and they didn't mess about either.

I could only nod.

"Mum, we can still end this right now, if you want to," she said.

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"No, we're doing this for Pete, but tomorrow we're going to have to put out, you know!"

"I know, and I wish it was just me, and not you, but no, I'm not stopping. We, do this for Pete," I said necking the vodka.

We would be on our own, this wasn't like telly, where there would be "backup" if things went pear shaped. It was just us. No one would know if things really got bad, Phil wouldn't get his daily phone call, but that would be all. She gulped the rest of her drink down and poured two more.

"He had a fucking big cock, I can't believe he made us both cum, or that Kate filmed it on her phone."

"She did? I wonder why?"

"I can guess."

"What time did they say they wanted us tomorrow?"

"Twelve, we have to be there at twelve, that's what they said, and that we are theirs from now on." Andréa said.

"Theirs? Don't like the sound of that, but at least we're in, well getting there at least. Where's that drink?"

Don't get preachy about how much we both drink, ok!

Chapter 2

I woke early, as the full magnitude of what Andréa and I were doing hit me. It was suddenly all too real, as yesterday had proved. I knew why we were doing it; it was the only way we had of getting into their organisation. I loved my brother, I'd do anything for him, but Andréa?

I got up and walked across the landing to her room in just my knickers, predictably she was asleep. I sat on the edge of the bed, and gently shook her shoulder. She woke, bleary eyed.

"Is it time?"

"No love, no it's not. Look I've decided, you are not doing this, I am, you're not. He's my brother, I love him, but I love you more. So, you're.... "

The doorbell ringing interrupted me. It rang again, and I wished whoever it was would go away. Then I had a thought and ran downstairs to answer it, covering myself in a wrap as I went.

"Hello Claire, I thought I'd stop by, have a coffee and explain a few things before you both start work today," Kate said, pushing past me. Behind her a guy in a leather jacket followed.

"I'll make coffee, then I'll get ready, but Andréa isn't coming," I told her.

"Oh, but she is Claire, she most certainly is. Yesterday you both agreed to work for us, didn't you?"

"Yes, but...."

"But nothing, now let's have that coffee, and then get you both ready," she said.

I looked at her, then at the muscle who seemed to fill my kitchen. I knew why he was here, and I'd just proved to her that she was right to bring him.

"Izgleda da je šef bio u pravu, dobar posao koji nam je poslao, ovo dvoje su sada naši, samo to još ne znaju. Pazite da ne oštetite robu ako stvari postanu teške, u redu." Kate said.

"Da Katarina, razumijem, hoćeš da odem pronaći djevojku?"

They were talking to each other in whatever language they spoke, she was obviously in charge, then Andréa came into the room, in just the tee shirt she slept in.

"Vau, sad vidim o čemu se radi. Mogu li je pojebati?"

Kate laughed at something the goon had said.

"Samo ako šef kaže da možete, znate pravila kao i ja"

"What's so funny," I asked.

"Oh nothing, he just wants to know what you charge, what do you charge Claire?"

I told her what Phil had told me was the going rate on the street.

"Thank goodness you're working for us, that is criminal, just criminal, practically giving it away, now let's get you ready, shall we?"

*******

I was cold, and across the street I could see Andréa was as well. The fact that we were practically naked didn't help. We'd been here half an hour and were yet to have our first "customer." Up the road I could see the car with Kate sitting in it with her "friend." I had on one of Andréa 's skirts, one that was too short for her, let alone me. The same as the top, which without a bra I was all but falling out of. The heels I had on had been in the back of my wardrobe since I'd brought them on a girl's afternoon shopping, and never worn, and with good reason. Four inches of hell. My back ached.

"You're new," the guy in the car said, "and I love the kilt."

"My first day here love," I said leaning into the car, giving him an eyeful, my stomach doing cartwheels.

Could I really do this? I was so tempted just to run.

We made the arrangement, I got into the thankfully warm car, and he drove off. I glanced at Andréa as we went.

Phil had briefed us both on what to do, say, act, but right then I couldn't remember a word of it. What I did remember was that the guy needed to wear a Jonny, which I had in my handbag, and not just the one either. I rolled it down his not very impressive cock, and then lay back on the back seat my legs spread, knickers pulled to one side as he penetrated me. I hadn't been fucked in the back of a car since I was at school, if wasn't very good then, and it wasn't now. Thankfully he didn't last long, and soon ejaculated into to the Jonny. I made the right noises.

Looked I've been married, had a few boyfriends, of course I faked it, not that any of them would know. What your wife doesn't. Yeah right!

He took me back. I thanked him, then got out, and stood on my spot again, the money safely in my bag. I looked over the road, but Andréa wasn't there. Then I had another customer.