Claire and Her Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****************

"Money!" Kate said, holding out her hand.

We duly handed over our ill-gotten, but hard-earned gains.

"Not bad, but you can both do better than this."

"How do you mean?" I asked her.

"Somewhere warm I think, you'll be collected, be ready at eleven."

We were dropped at the end of our road, so we had to do a walk of shame, of sorts.

"She kept all the money, bloody great!" Andréa said.

"What did you expect," I said. "Anyway, we're not in it for the money, are we?"

"No Mum we're not. But put yourself in the shoes of who we are supposed to be, then we would need the money, after all we earned it, didn't we? Kate would expect us to want it."

She was right of course, why didn't I think of that?

She was there again the following morning, muscle in tow.

"Kate, about yesterday, only you kept all the money, and we sort of......"

"Need it? I expect you do, I'll let you have some later. Now keys."

"Keys?"

"Yes keys, I want a set of your keys, now!"

"Why, like why you need keys to our house?" Andréa asked.

"Because I do, now do I have to have......"

The inference was obvious. I got the spare set from the kitchen drawer. She put them in her bag.

"Now let's get you two to work, shall we. You should earn a packet today, let's go. It's ok, I'll lock up, what's the alarm code?"

*************

I felt dirty, really dirty.

No, not like that, unclean, that sort of dirty!

We had spent the day working in what I can only describe as a brothel. It was fucking demeaning, made worse by the fact Andréa was working here as well. The only saving grace, if you can call it that, was that all the creeps had to wear a condom. Creeps, should I say paying customers? No, they were fucking creeps. There were about a dozen of us working there, I wondered if some had been trafficked. None spoke English as their first language, so I assumed they had been.

Three guys came in together, and we had to parade in front of them, in just our undies, heels and holdups, while they picked which one of us they wanted. My boobs were all but falling out of the bra I had on, and as for the knickers, well you can imagine.

You don't want to imagine? Alright then! Well six-inch sandals, lace topped holdups, a little flimsy red thong, totally see through, and the bra was a red three-quarter cup, so my nipples were saying hello. Andréa was all in white but not much different to me, everything displayed for our potential customers.

They wanted a party, which according to the price list was a big earner. As we stood there, I prayed they wouldn't choose me and her. There isn't a God, because if there was, she would have heard my prayer. We led them to the so called "party room." Bigger room, bigger bed.

"How much extra not to wear a fucking condom?" One of them asked.

"Sorry love, but house rules," Andréa explained.

Now that was one house rule, we were both happy to comply with it. While we were doing this, we didn't want to catch anything, though Phil had said that might be wishful thinking. All very well for him.

"You two sluts go down on each other, get us in the mood."

"That's extra, a lot extra," I said hoping to put them off. Fingers crossed, please.

It didn't. Then was it ever going to?

We talked about this very situation after Phil hinted about it. Hinted, he more than hinted. If we even hoped to be accepted, we would need to do whatever. We watched some porn, to give us both an idea. As it happened, we both had more ideas than the ones in the film. So we began by kissing, going slowly, well the clock was ticking. She shocked me by slipping her tongue inside my mouth and putting her hand on the back of my head as she did it. Then she got into it, and judging by remarks from our audience, so were they. I was frozen to the spot, Andréa took the lead, well someone had to. I felt her unclip my bra, her hands caressing my back, then my bum. She pulled back, smiled, then bent her head to my nipples. I closed my eyes, because if I did, I could pretend it wasn't her.

"Wow, look at that slut go, see if she's wet, go on!"

Her hand slipped between my legs, her finger inside my thong, then inside me, then two fingers. She pulled her mouth away from my nipple.

"Mmmmm, so wet, want to taste?" Andrea said to our riveted audience. "No? Then I will."

I looked down, to see her sucking her fingers, the ones that had just been inside me, wet and glistening from me. And I shuddered. Think of Pete, think of Pete, I told myself. And I tried to, really, I did.

We were on the bed now, my legs spread, as one of our hero's fucked me, Andrea beside me being fucked by one of the others. I could still taste her on my lips, from where I'd gone down on her. She looked over at me, smiled, moved slightly, and kissed me on the lips, her tongue snaking into my mouth, finding mine, as the third guy filmed us, for an extra charge naturally. That didn't worry me though it should have, what worried me was that I was coming again, the fourth time since we had begun, and I knew it was going to be a biggie.

I tried to fight it, but knew it was pointless, then it hit.

"Fuck, yes, harder, fuck me harder," I yelled.

He did, or at least he tried, but he couldn't, as he came, then pulled out, leaving me empty and on the brink. I reached down with my hand, finding my clit, but then it was pushed away, as Andrea' tongue found my sensitive button of joy, her fingers curled inside me, G-spot hunting. She found it and my world exploded into a million stars.

"Fuck, yesssss, oh fuck don't fucking ....... Oh my god, I am cummmmming....... Yesssssssssssssss!!"

"Fuck look at that slut go, now that is what I call a fucking orgasm, and she is fucking squirting, look at the little slut, fucking soaked!"

I heard what he said, but from a distance, I was flying, and I was cumming again. I grabbed Andrea's head, pulled in tighter against my cunt, and let go, as the orgasm of all orgasm's rocked me to my core.

I calmed down, slowly. I could hardly breathe, I was gasping for air, panting, covered in sweat. I'd never had sex like that before, ever. I looked at her. Her hair and face were wet, where apparently, I'd squirted. Wasn't that just lack of bladder control? I'd never done it before. She smiled at me.

"Fuck Mum, that was hot!"

*******

You know when you are so embarrassed that it almost hurts? Well, my embarrassment did hurt. Painfully so.

"Andrea I am so sorry; I don't know what to say."

"Why say anything, wow I wish I was multi orgasmic, and fuck Mum a squirter! You are so lucky."

"But it went all over you," I said.

"Mmmmm, I know, cool or what."

"It's not cool, it's fucking disgusting, and so shameful."

"You don't know how lucky you are, but you know Kate and her friends are just going to love you, love us. I think the door is now wide open for us, and that means for Pete, just remember why we are doing this, OK?

"I know your right, it's just so..."

"Are there you both are," Kate said, interrupting us. "You did well today."

"Does that mean we can have our money?" Andrea said.

"Of course, here," she said handing over a handful of twenties.

"Is that it? I thought there would be more."

"Look Andrea, there are overheads, anyway that's way more than you were earning on your own, isn't it?"

It was what we had told her, of course we hadn't actually been working on our own. I worked freelance as an auditor, and Andrea was taking a gap.

"You're right, only well...."

"Now, what size are you, I don't like to guess?" Kate asked. "What size are you both?"

"I am dress size 12, 36D 25 37, Andrea, size 10, 34C 24 33," I told her. "Why?"

"You'll see. See you tomorrow, same time," she said, ending the conversation.

Chapter 3

Andrea said I screamed when he pierced my first nipple. I wasn't surprised, if fucking hurt.

What was that? Well, you fucking try it.

The second was no less painful, but this time I was prepared. What I wasn't prepared for was having my pussy pierced. Pussy why do they call it that, mine does purr, of course it does, still better than cunt, don't you think?

It's a vulva of course, you probably think it's a vagina, but the vagina joins the vulva to the cervix, and the rest our lady bits. Alright, just call it a pussy, or a cunt. We'll just call it a cunt shall we, at least until Pete is cleared, OK?

The tattoo was an unwelcome surprise. When we decided to do this, go after these bastards, we knew it would take time, but never did we imagine this, the piercings, and certainly not the tattoos. They weren't small, nor hidden. Just above our right breasts, just under our collar bones, it proclaimed we were the property of a crime gang. They weren't pretty, but they were done well, not like some prison tatts. The ink was even, in black and grey, with creative shading, and scrolls.

"PROPERTY OF UCK," arranged around a red star.

I wanted to cry, not for me, but for Andrea. I looked at her, as she stood looking in the mirror, a trickle of blood on her boob, as she looked at herself. I saw her head go down, and knew we needed to talk. Fuck I needed to talk.

We'd been accepted, at least up to a point. You think that's good news? Better read on then.

So, this is where you came in, isn't it? Not the beginning, and certainly not the end, but a starting point.

The pasta was delicious. Wine was much needed. She finally put her phone down.

"I am sorry," I said unnecessarily.

"Don't be, we both knew what we were getting into. It's for Pete, let's not forget that."

"When it's done, we can have the tattoos removed," I said. "They can do that with lasers or something."

"Mum, this sort of black ink can't be. We'll always have these, and you know they'll tattoo us some more, don't you?"

"No, no they won't."

"They will, this was just the first, I heard the tattooist talking on the phone when you were in the loo."

"Then we need to get the information we need and get out!" I said firmly.

"If we can Mum. If we can. This lot framed Pete, think about that, a serving copper, and they fitted him up, what chance do we really have? What chance did we ever have? I am fucking frightened Mum, really, really scared. Being an undercover superhero seemed exciting, doing what we are isn't. I keep reminding myself why, but in reality ....?

I held her then, as we both cried, this was a time to cry, tomorrow, well tomorrow would come all too soon.

**********

Kate was sitting in our kitchen when I went down, having let herself in with the keys I had given her. She smiled at me, like a cat with a mouse, or in this case, mice.

"Has the tattoo healed?" She asked.

"Getting there."

"Show me," she said.

I opened my robe, showing her the tattoo and one of my pierced nipples.

"He's done a good job, don't you think? Probably not, then I didn't like mine at first."

She pulled her top off her shoulder, showing me the tattoo on her upper arm. UCK with a red star at its centre, the same as ours.

"Why," I asked.

She frowned at that. "Why?"

"Yes why, why the tattoos, why the piercings?" I asked.

"Because you belong to us, to the UCK."

"And you belong to them?" I asked naively.

"Of course, we're their property, to do with, as they wish. Now I like your tattoo better than mine, perhaps when you have your other ones, I'll have another as well." She said simply.

"Other ones?"

"Oh yes, and a few more piercings perhaps, you'd like that wouldn't you!"

Then she laughed, and I wondered who was playing who. Or should that be whom?

********

Kate drove us to the social services offices, and said she'd wait. Our "court case" had been put back. There was no court case, not in the real sense. Nor was there an appointment with the real social services. We were there to meet Phil. In the films I've seen, the ones you've seen as well, Phil would be our "handler." In our reality he was just that. We hadn't seen him since the day at the Police Station.

"Fuck!" Was all he managed to say when we walked into the borrowed office, checking us both out.

"You like the changes then?" I asked, turning three- sixty, in our ultra short skirts, which just about covered our bums, and Lycra tops, which verged on the obscene. "These heels are killers."

"It's just.... You ...well..."

"We know. Now let's get this over, she's waiting outside for us, but you know that presumably?"

"We do now," he said.

He asked us questions about the people we'd come into contact with. We told him about the brothel where we were now working, about the girls there. We didn't tell him about fucking each other, or how I'd cum screaming for more. He took photos of our tattoos. Would we mind if he did?

At least he asked, no one else had.

"Phil, can you find out if these can be removed, Andrea doesn't think they can be."

"I can check for you."

Kate was smiling when we left the building, one of her all-knowing ones, which I found unsetteling.

"How did it go?" Kate asked.

"Hypercritical bastards, she needs to see them again, they need to make a report before we appear in court, which has been put back a month, nice of them to inform us!"

"They informed our lawyer who is acting for you, sorry didn't I tell you?"

"No, no you didn't."

"Not to worry, he'll handle everything for now, and if necessary, come with you to future meetings, but I think that's the last one, don't you?"

"Can we get a drink somewhere?" I said, suddenly needing a drink.

"Not right now, I need to get you home, oh and you're both working tonight."

She unlocked the door ahead of us, underlining she was in control, disarmed the alarm, and then led us into the lounge. Gone was our furniture, replaced by leather Chesterfields. The carpet had been removed as well, revealing the parquet flooring, erotic pictures on the walls, erotic pictures of us both, a couple were pornographic.

"We thought it was time for a change," she said. "I love the pictures of the two of you, don't you?

"But it's my house!" I shouted.

"Technically, at least for now, but we can soon change that, and as you belong to us, it goes without saying that so does anything you own or did own. We own you, own you both."

She waited to judge the moment of my, our acceptance.

"Now, phones, and the pins, give them to me."

We handed them over without a word. She handed us replacements.

"You'll use these now. We've also replaced your wardrobes with a more suitable range of clothes, it's alright the others have all gone to the charity shop, so not wasted. Tomorrow I'll have your bedrooms re-decorated, can't have you entertaining here with wallpaper like that, can we?"

I found myself saying "no Kate, of course not Kate."

"And don't worry about paying for it all, it will come out of your earnings."

I'd totally fucked up, never did I anticipate things like this, or how it all happened so fast.

****************

Kate had us dress up or, depending on your point of view, undress. A couple of sheer dresses, and heels, no undies, so our perfectly manicured landing strips were on view. She supervised our makeup, until she was satisfied.

"Now you have a group of gentlemen coming to see you, they will be here shortly. I suggest you put the bubbly on ice." Kate said.

"Bubbly?"

"It's in the fridge Claire, as is the beer. Now let's be clear, anything they want, they get, and no condoms. Make a good impression on them. Understand?

"This is our home, surely we could..."

*****

Sitting in my cell I had plenty of time to think about when I was set up, and who framed me. I'd been tracking this group for over a year. I thought I'd covered my tracks, obviously not enough. If it was illegal, with a potential profit they were into it. I knew what they were doing, just not where. And then there was Amy, but she was just the distraction, not the brains behind it.

"Ok, she was a fantastic fuck, and I might have taken my eye off the ball, once or twice."

When she'd been introduced to me, I'd not once considered she was one of them, why would I, it had been at the Police Commissioner's annual ball. It had been a black-tie event, although I'd worn a DJ, I'd not worn the tie. She was the best-looking woman there and was at the same table as me. I thought it was my lucky day. That was then, now I know better. We'd fucked long into the night, and again in the morning. God she was fucking good. She had an arm injury, still strapped up. As it turned out, not an injury at all, just covering her tattoo. They all had them, the mark of the organisation, it was an ownership tattoo, and showed they belonged. Once they got their teeth into someone, they never let go, for them all it was ownership until death, however that came, and for some it came soon, and violently, for others, with a needle in their arm.

So, who the fuck had stitched me up, and why wasn't I just dead, that was their normal? I ticked off in my head those who knew who and what I was, and who knew my assignment. The prosecutor at the Crown Prosecution Service but she only knew me as a number, the Head of undercover Ops at the National Crime Agency. The commander of the division, and his Detective Inspector, that was it. It had to be one of them, or did it? Had I slipped up? Always a possibility, no one was infallible, even me. I closed my eyes, still thinking.

How the fuck did she get an invite, and come to be sitting at my table, that was it!

Now I just need to answer that question, a slim lead? I'd chased flimsier ones than that. And why hadn't Claire visited me?

"Officer, I want to see my solicitor."

**********

There were six of them, invading our home, or as Kate had put it, no longer our house, but their property, and mine and Andrea's place of work. Caterers had delivered canapes, and various nibbles. The bubbly flowed. As I opened the second bottle I saw Andrea, her head tilted back as one of them kissed her, at the same time cupping her bum, and pulling her close. My attention was diverted as the tallest one took my arm, and pulled me to him, he smiled, a gold tooth glinted. Then his mouth mashed onto mine, his tongue probing my mouth. Then he pulled away and led me to the stairs. I knew what he wanted, obviously. As I walked up the stairs in front of him, I knew he could see up my dress, and somehow that seemed worse than the invasion of our privacy.

He laid on my bed, my fucking bed, he told me what he wanted, like I would never have guessed. I crawled between his legs, and unzipped him, pulled his semi hard cock out, then looking at him through my false eyelashes, took it in my mouth. I swept my tongue over the smooth purple head, as his cock reached its full hardness, then I deep throated him. I was getting good at this, alright I had thought I already was, well I had thought so, until Andrea demonstrated how inadequate I was. Then I felt a hand between my legs, fingers running the length of my labia.

Labia, you know the lips of my cunt. I've an outer labia, and an inner labia, which protrudes slightly. Anatomy lesson over.

I was surprisingly wet, and I automatically parted my legs, and was rewarded by fingers penetrating me, one, then two, and then a third. I didn't look up, there was no point. I knew that at some point they would all fuck each of us. My dress was pulled down as far as my waist, my boobs exposed. He, whoever he was rolled his thumbs over my nipples, tugging on my nipple rings, making me gasp. Then his tongue was busy on my sphincter, as busy as mine on his oh so hard cock. A finger up my bum, then a second. Soon it would be his cock, as he took the tube of KY from the bedside table, as I continued to blow his friend.

I walked naked all but for my heels down the stairs. My legs felt like jelly, having been fucked my two well hung guys who knew what they were doing. Andrea was on the rug in front of the fireplace. Her mouth made a perfect O, as she took one guy on her cunt, another in her arse. Her body shone with a light sheen of sweat.